Start by marking “Beauty and the Beast” as Want to Read:
Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast

From bestselling erotica author Shoshanna Evers comes an erotic re-imagining of the classic fairytale, Beauty and the Beast.

With her father’s freedom at stake, Belle agrees to be the fearsome Beast’s prisoner in his enchanted castle. Held as his willing captive, Belle must submit to the Beast’s most primal desires to survive.

The Beast can’t let his little Beauty go free, n
Published February 14th 2014 by Shoshanna Evers (first published February 9th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty and the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty and the Beast

Ƥʋиʏα [Punya Reviews...]
Lisa
Jan 01, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
"I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review"

Beauty and The Beast is my favorite fairy tale, so when I learned one of my favorite authors of erotica had written an erotic reimagining, I was very excited, Even more exciting, was the opportunity to read an advanced copy and give my review before it's release.

The storyline of Beauty And The Beast is pretty much the same one we all know from the classic books and films down to the Disney animated version. The one difference he
Linda
Feb 12, 2014 Linda rated it really liked it
A quick, smutty read of Beauty and the Beast.
Belles father is held hostage by Beast when Belle takes his place, and the courting begins.
Love this story, the re-telling was great. Smutty fluff, angst and a Happy Ending =)
A.
Jan 18, 2014 A. rated it it was ok
description

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite story ever, both in terms of Disney and the fairytale. When I saw that this book was an erotica retelling of the story I was very excited thinking that this book could marry the hopeless romantic and sex crazed parts of my brain. Maybe because of this, my expectations were too high, but this book did NOT deliver on any of those fronts.

description

I think the writer could have done SO much more with this than she did.

The romance Eh…. Story was somewhat romantic because th
Jade Onyx
Jan 08, 2014 Jade Onyx rated it it was amazing
Once again, Shoshanna has delivered a delightful erotic treat for erotica lovers. Gripping and well-paced, I read the whole tale in one sitting. This page-turner kept me wondering whch parts from the classic fairy tale would play out and which parts were the reimagined version. Well, Shoshanna did a fine job keeping me guessing. I was hooked to the very last sentence.

Besides the obvious stars in the story, I found the other characters just as amusing. The constable and his wife served as comic
Britt Marczak
Jan 27, 2014 Britt Marczak rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Note: I won an ARC from the author

So...I will never be viewing Beauty and the Beast the same. Now all I'll think about is how the Beast ravished/spanked/whipped/etc a (willing) Beauty while a prisoner in his castle.

The writing style was so reminiscent of fairy tales I've read (I took a German Fairy Tale course in college), but with a splash of erotica/BDSM. It's odd to read if you're expecting traditional fictional prose, but once I got used to it, I quite liked it. The style is good fo
Marissa
Jan 08, 2014 Marissa rated it it was amazing
I'm so glade I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads. This book was amazing! It's now my favorite adult beauty and the beast story!
Jody
Feb 12, 2014 Jody rated it really liked it
Shoshanna Evers has become a master at re-imagining classic fairytales into steamy and evocative reads that give readers more than just sweet dreams. This latest release is no exception and puts a memorable modern-day spin on the classic Beauty and the Beast theme that we all know and love by amping up the sexuality.

The basic premise of this story remains the same but it's the characters that make this story unique. This time around Belle goes on a journey not only to learn to love the man behin
Meliana
Dikarenakan menolak cinta dari ibu tirinya yang penyihir, pangeran Frederick dikutuk menjadi sesosok monster yang buruk rupa dan hanya bisa kembali ke wujud semulanya apabila ada wanita yang tulus mencintainya. Sepuluh tahun berlalu, dan Beast menjalani kehidupannya seorang diri, dan pada suatu hari muncul seorang saudagar yang tersesat dan berteduh di kastilnya. Beast menyediakan semua yang pria tua itu butuhkan, tapi kemudian Beast sangat marah karena saudagar itu mengambil setangkai bunga maw ...more
May 20, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, 2014, erotica
I've been trying to work one of Shoshanna's books into my Psychocat Reads schedule for a while now, and I'm thrilled I finally did.

Shoshanna's version of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST is an erotic re-imagining of the old classic. This novella was engaging, fast-paced, and delightfully smutty. In short, it was everything I'd expected from a Shoshanna Evers book.

Characters: Belle is not quite the naive, innocent girl from the Disney fairy tale. This Belle has a wild side and is ready to have some fun. At
E.
Feb 13, 2014 E. rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, erotica
"Beauty and the Beast: an erotic re-imagining" by Shoshanna Evers is a very sensual reworking of a beloved fairy tale classic. Prince Frederick has been condemned by his evil stepmother to exist in a horrific form unless he can find someone who will gift him with her true love. Given his proclivities, she also has to be willing to participate wholeheartedly in his kinky sexual activities. He is sinking further into his bestial nature until potential salvation in the form of virginal Belle Castel ...more
David Bailey
Nov 09, 2014 David Bailey rated it it was amazing
I'm only vaguely familiar with the story of Beauty and the Beast. Which I think is a very good thing. I was able to read Shoshanna's wonderful version without comparing it to anything that I might have read before. I read the entire story in one sitting.

I have read many of Shoshanna's books as she is one of my favorite authors, and this one is quite different from most of the other books of hers that I've read. It is a retelling of a fairy tale that was first written in the 1700s but an erotic v
Traci
Jan 08, 2014 Traci rated it really liked it
Let's start with.....I got an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I have always been a big fan of Beauty and the Beast stories so I was very excited to get this book.

This is a fairly quick read (139 pages). I read it over a couple of nights after work.

The basic story of Belle (Beauty) and Beast is there in this story but there are also some interesting changes to the story. The author builds the relationship up between Belle and her Beast. Keep in mind that in the Beauty
at Romance Authors at Large Hot Reads
This isn't your regular retelling of the beloved fairy tale. So be prepared to be left speechless with this erotic re-imagining.

I have to admit, this book really left me somewhat shocked, and believe me that's a hard thing to do. I read all kinds of erotic books, but this one left me scratching my head a time or two. I had to read this novella two times, just to wrap my head around the idea that there were some BDSM elements in one of my all time Disney favorites.

Yup...you heard me right. When y
Donna Barr
May 22, 2014 Donna Barr rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Well I am here to tell you of a fairy tale that was dear to my heart when I was a child growing up, this fairy tale take by the amazingly talented Shoshanna Evers has not only brought my favourite tale alive it has brought it a lot more dark and most definitely not for the faint of heart also this is for adult eyes only!!!

This is a story of a brave women who tells the beast to take her as his prisoner and let her father go free. In doing so she submits fully to the beast and what ever he may des
Keana
Apr 01, 2014 Keana rated it liked it
Well, this was quite a blush-worthy take on the classic!
I was on a re-telling kick, but I wanted something a little on the grittier side. Ms. Evers definitely came through in that regard; can we say super steamy?!
As much as I enjoyed the read, I just couldn't give it a full five stars. Parts of it pulled so much from the Disney movie that it started to feel more like a sexual spoof than an actual re-imagining. In addition, I honestly think that the novella could have benefited from a little mor
Christie P.
Sep 07, 2015 Christie P. rated it really liked it
Shelves: historical, erotic
Beauty and the Beast is my absolute favorite Disney tale so when I saw this erotic re-imagining I knew it was only a matter of time before I gave in and read it. The title definitely doesn’t lie about being an erotic re-imagining, there is barely a moment in this story that isn’t filled with sex, sexual images, or sexual tension. I wish the story was longer to flush out more moments between Belle and the Beast, and to also have more story to enjoy.

I think if I had one complaint it would be that
Fiona Marsden
Feb 25, 2014 Fiona Marsden rated it liked it
If you really liked the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast but wished they spiced it up a bit, your wish is answered. This is an erotic novel so the language is quite strong and the situations explicit. There is also a BDSM vibe with Beauty submitting to the Beast, calling him Sir and getting spanked.

The story itself is very similar to the movie version mentioned but with frequent sexual interactions. There was a character arc for the Beast aka Frederick and also for Beauty which made it an enjoy
Erik Nelson
Jul 01, 2014 Erik Nelson rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
We all know the story of "Beauty And The Beast" from the Disney movie. However, the story has been told in many different versions before it was presented as a Disney movie. It truly is a tale as old as time. But the best written version of the tale appeared in 1756 by Jeanne-Marie Le Prince de Beaumont. Shoshanna Evers has taken Beaumont's version and made it, well sexier. She's kept the original idea of the story within her story with the exception of a few small changes and very BIG ones. Tho ...more
Jessica Subject
Nov 07, 2014 Jessica Subject rated it it was amazing
I can never watch Beauty and the Beast again without thinking of this story. Belle and the Beast aren't so innocent anymore.

This is a wonderfully erotic story that combines a well-known fairy tale with spanking. The Beast is sexy and exactly the way her should be for the story. I only wish the story was longer, which means Shoshanna Evers wrote it well and made me want to stay in this world even longer.

I read excerpts from this story before it released, and I was excited when I won the ebook fr
Tara Vose
Feb 12, 2014 Tara Vose rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Yes, it is a story that has been around for a while. But, in saying that, I think this take on it is perfect. I love how they are able to meet in their dreams. I thought that was so perfect. I could not put this book down and read it in one night. I found my self reading and watching everything unfold in my head. And only great books do that for me. You will not be disappointed when you get this book. It is one to keep with you, in your favorites pile.
Melanie Gomez
Jan 25, 2014 Melanie Gomez rated it really liked it
This book kept my interest from the first page to the last. I read it in one sitting. I didn't want to put it down because I truly cared how it would end. I enjoyed the retelling of a familiar story with the addition of a bit of naughtiness. It was erotic without making me blush excessively. I can say that I will be reading more of her books!
I received this book from the author after winning it on Goodreads. What a nice surprise when I opened the envelope.
Leigh
I like retelling of fairytales especially erotica :-p
And unlike other stories with the same theme that I read before, this one is goodly written.

Note to self: I don't think I've used the adjective "goodly" before haha
Barbara
Jan 03, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Dreamy, sexy, erotic adult version of a beautiful timeless story. Absolutely loved it didn't want the book to end. I fell in love with Beast, he was so haunting, dark and sexy. Beauty (Belle) is courageous and lovely and she loves her Beast. Shoshanna Evers does it again!
Tanya
Sep 02, 2016 Tanya rated it did not like it
What the hell did I just read??
Vickie Raynor
Nov 17, 2014 Vickie Raynor rated it really liked it
I like the way it stuck to the story line just enough to keep it a fairytale with the steaminess needed to make it erotic enough to keep me reading it without putting it down until I was done.
Aly is so frigging bored
RTC closer to the release date
A.S. Fenichel
I Enjoyed this book. I read it in one night. The romance was a bit unbelievable for me, but it was a very erotic, exciting read and I couldn't put it down.
Chitra *CJ*
Feb 06, 2016 Chitra *CJ* rated it really liked it
Was a good one time read. The author stuck to the original story- while adding spicy erotic elements. Pretty
Christine
Nov 03, 2014 Christine rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Now in audio on Amazon and Audible: http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Bea...
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Petals and Thorns
  • Under His Claw (ALPHAS #7)
  • Night's Daughter (Flat Earth, #4-5)
  • Corporate Plaything
  • Bad Ass Faeries
  • Firebreather (Firebreather #1)
  • Courts of the Fey
  • Silver Tongued Devils
  • The High Sheriff of Huntingdon
  • Death By Ice Cream (Pismawallops PTA #1)
  • Stone Song (Cold Iron, #3)
  • Rogue's Pawn (Covenant of Thorns, #1)
  • The Book of Ephesus
  • Alien Captive (Captured By Aliens, #1)
  • Trust in Time (Shaw Brothers Series, Vol. 2)
  • Make Your Voice Matter with Lawmakers: No Experience Necessary
  • Doing Thyme (Alien Affairs, #1)
  • Scent of Salvation (Chronicles of Eorthe, #1)
New York Times and USA Today New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Shoshanna Evers has written dozens of sexy stories since her debut in 2010, including Beauty and the Beast (an erotic re-imagining), The Man Who Holds the Whip, and I Am Not Your Melody, all of which hit the bestseller lists in box sets. Among her most popular books are The Tycoon’s Convenient Bride...and Baby, Overheated ...more
More about Shoshanna Evers...