Start by marking “Goodbye Secrets (Lost & Found, #2)” as Want to Read:
Goodbye Secrets (Lost & Found, #2)

Goodbye Secrets

(Lost & Found #2)

What if your life wasn’t exactly as you thought it was? What if there were secrets you kept—from yourself?

Becca Campbell has no idea her world is about to be turned upside down when she and Grayson return to New Hampshire.

Pieces start flying into place, answering the questions of the puzzle she calls her life. Things finally add up—it all makes sense. All that was lost i
ebook, 1
Published February 26th 2014 (first published February 24th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Goodbye Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goodbye Secrets

Jacquelyn Ayres
Jan 01, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I won't review or rate my own work. All I can tell you is to be prepared to laugh your ass off and cry your eyes out! I've had read this over a million times, as most authors do with their work, and this one gets me EVERY time!!
Wendalina
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of the series, the first book is Goodbye Caution. I LOVED the first book... well I ABSO-BLOODY-FUCKING-LUTELY LOVED this one even more!! Everything is more intense!! The emotions will take you on the roller coaster of your life! The ending is totally out of left field ;) but it's so beautiful. Their is so much love between these three its overwhelming at times. I finsihed this book earlier today... and let me tell you I have NEVER cried this hard over a book in my life. I ...more
K. Webster
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book. Sooooooo many words to describe this book, yet I can’t say them. In two words, the title says it best: Goodbye Secrets.

What secrets?

All of them. Every single last one of them.

Will I be happy? Will I be sad? Will I be pissed? Will I be crawling back for more in book 3?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

This book had so many twists and turns that my head spun to the point I nearly spewed Linda Blair style.

It enthralled me. It angered me. It saddened me. It intrigued me.

IT FREAKING GUTTED ME.

I’m not a
Olivia Luck
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**Received an ARC for an honest review**

Another whirlwind adventure from Jacquelyn.

Goodbye Secrets gives what the title promises, a whole heaping pile of secrets. If you like humor in your books, you should be reading this series. Becca will keep you laughing with her inner monologue. You'll get heat from the tantalizing Grayson and did I mention secrets will be revealed??

It's hard to write this review without giving anything away, so hurry up and read the book for yourself!

Cannot wait for the
Nic Spears
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
she not only knocked me for six with this book, but knocked me In to a completely different universe. That's how blown away I was.

i was reduced to a complete blubbering mess, and had my heart ripped out of my chest.
Stephanie
May 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
huge shocker at the end ... So Didnt see that coming.
Kathleen
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just when I thought that author Jacquelyn Ayres couldn't twist my emotions into any more knots after reading Goodbye Caution, the first book in The Lost & Found Series, she goes above and beyond what I expected in the second book, Goodbye Secrets!

In the second installment of the series, we catch up with Becca Campbell and her two suitors, bad boy Grayson James and the boy next door Ray McNeil. Oh what a tangled web we weave when all kinds of secrets come to the surface in this intense and em
Books&Dreams
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

I was given this book as an ARC for an honest review.
I gave this book 5 heartwrenching stars.
This is book two in The Lost & Found Series and YES you need to read both books in order to read this one.

This is Becca, Grayson and Ray's story.

What if everything you thought wasn't the whole truth? Becca is starting to learn things once she comes back from California and what is she going to do with all this new information that she is getting? Is this going to change the way she feels for Gra
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Having read the first book and loved it I couldn’t wait to get started with this and it certainly didn’t disappoint.
These stories are filled to the brim with romance, passion and so much drama, it’s impossible not to be sucked into the lives of these characters.
This book picks up pretty much from the ending of the first with Grayson and Becca on a plane to go see Becca’s BFF Stacey. And from the get go you can tell that Becca and Gray’s relationship is as passionate as ever both in terms of thei
Tanya Vought
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my GOD! This was an emotional, tear jerking book!!! You will be on a rollercoaster of emotions until the VERY end! I didn't expect this and was seriously blown away by this book. With that being said- it's very hard to write a review of this amazing book.

Becca is still confused and is having a hard time with everything. She is in love with Grayson and Ray. There are so many questions on everything and it hurts/confuses her. She hates that Grayson keeps her in the dark.

* I loved her. I loved
For the Love of Books
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ok… so my first thought after the “Big Reveal” was…. WUH…?!? Then it was… how the hell am I gonna review this without revealing the “BR” (spoiler) in my review? So, if after you read my review, and you go….wuh? well, that’s just gonna prepare ya for the bigger WUH that comes with reading the book.

Lemme first say that this is the 2nd book in Jacquelyn Ayres “Lost & Found Series”… it’s the sequel to “Goodbye Caution”… which, in all honesty… I hated. I hated the lead male character, Grayson, ha
Beth
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 WTF Stars

There are so many thoughts swirling through my brain right now. And the overarching theme of them all is WTF did I just read? I have been flabbergasted, vexed, and confounded (yes like Yosemite Sam) by books before, but not all at the same time.

WARNING: This is a sequel. Don't even attempt it if you haven't read the first one

Becca is in love with Grayson. But she is also kinda, a little bit, still in love with Ray. She knew Ray first, she has a history with Ray, but Grayson is just s
Ange from Cover to Cover Book Blog
*looks up* Oh sorry. I'll be right with you. Excuse the mess. I've just had my mind blown and I was picking up the pieces when you came for this review. The rest of the mess? Oh...well see this book...well Eminem came close to describing it in his song The Way You Lie (you know the one he did with Rihanna). The line went like this.."Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano." That line comes close to what just happened to me with this book but let's add in a hurricane, a tsunami, ...more
Wendy
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Holy freakin hell, where did Jacquelyn Ayres pull this story from?

What unfolded in Goodbye Caution was nothing compared to what she brought us next. Don’t get me wrong GC was a great start to the Lost and Found Series, it was a fabulous read and brought us more questions than answers, but it did not prepare us for what happened next.

GC guided us through Becca, Ray and Grayson’s story.

With Goodbye Secrets we get the next instalment to their story and just when you think you might be getting to
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OVERALL THOUGHTS: If I was only allowed to read one series this year, Jacquelyn Ayres Lost and Found series would be it! Goodbye Secrets will make anyone would was on the fence about the first book totally jump on the bandwagon. Jacquelyn's writing brought the drama to life for me and made me want to yell, cry, and laugh right along with the characters. Goodbye Secrets broke my heart but opened my eyes to new possibilities.

THE LOWDOWN: Goodbye Secrets is a breath stealing sequel to Goodbye Cauti
Christi Lofton
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME! Let me just start by saying that this book has been added to my lists of favorites! It is awesome! I loved the first book in the series, but this one is even better. This book brought laughter, suspense and tears. Amazing that the author could accomplish all of that in one book! This was a book that I could not put down until I finished. There was so much humor in the book. I loved not only the things that the characters said, but the thoughts that they had. The suspense aspect kept me ...more
Anna Worth the Read Blog
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Goodbye Secrets (The Lost & Found Series, #2) by Jacquelyn Ayres

5 out of 5 stars

The second book to this series 'GOODBYE SECRETS' was even better than the first and the first ' GOODBYE CAUTION' was really good! Jacquelyn REALLY topped herself and this story's events caught me by surprise. YOU MUST READ BOOK ONE!!!
Oh...you'll still get red cheeks (pun intended) with Gracie's love style and passion for Becca. And you'll get fed up when Becca goes round and round on who she loves most, Gracie o
Jackie's Book Review
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well let me just start off by saying that once again Jacquelyn has done it again!

Without saying too much about the book itself because you are just going to have to read it....it's just that good. Secrets is the continuation of Goodbye Caution and you really will want to read Caution first to understand where this book picks up.

This book has everything and more in it, twists and turns, a love triangle, laughter, sorrow and just plain friggin good reading, and of course we have our heroine Becca
Kelly Collins
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh the tangled web....

It's hard to write a book that is funny, suspenseful and heart wrenching all in one. Very few people are successful at it. However, Jacquelyn Ayres has written a book that will warm your soul, as well as squeeze your heart.

She uses wit and wisdom to weave her tale. I couldn't put it down. Just when I was sure I knew where she was going, she took me somewhere completely different.

What happens when you love two men? How can you choose between the breath you take and your n
Claire
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5*****

Oh My

This may be the hardest review I’ve ever written as I’m trying to keep the secrets.

OK – I can’t do it! All I can say is I gave Goodbye Caution 5 stars which means I need to give GS 6 stars and I can’t so...?? I didn’t know at the time how that it could be improved on. It has been!

Secrets just blows all that you previously read out of the water leaving you in a puddle of emotion and awe.

Once again Jacquelyn made me laugh, she made me angry, my horny Sybeccas were all over this, and sh
Amy
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Talk about secrets. This second book had my head spinning.

Gray, Becca, Ray and all the Sybecca's are back in this hilarious but heart warming book.

This book had me laughing, frustrated, angry, crying, and the ending will left me speechless. I never would have predicted the ending that this book had. Fabulous!!

If you have not read the first book Goodbye Caution start there and jump on this emotional roller coaster of a series.

You will instantly fall in love with the frustrating Grayson.

You w
Leeann Wright
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don't even know where to start with the review for this book!!

I was blown away by the amount of twist's & turns never mind the emotional rollercoaster I rode while reading it!!

There were parts of this book I never saw coming & at the end I found myself sobbing with tears running down my face.

Gray, Becca & Ray's story is beautiful, hot, steamy, funny & heart breaking all rolled into 1... And that is all I can say without giving the story away!

If you have read Goodbye C
Claire Firth
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So finally I’ve finished Jacquelyn Ayres 2nd book in the Lost & Found series, Goodbye Secrets! And all I can say is I thoroughly enjoyed and recommend it. Ms Ayres writing is like a breath of fresh air - lively, engaging and very individual. Her plot over the two books is developed in such a way that you are really taken by surprise by two enormous twists in Goodbye Secrets. I can’t say anything without risking giving them away but believe you me, you won’t be expecting them! And of course, ...more
Tammy Becraft
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The most amazing roller coaster of a ride ever! If you don't cry I don't know why! Coming from hating to read when I stumbled across Good bye caution to not being able to put it down, to having to pace myself with Good bye secrets to last me for my 10 day vacation in Mexico was the hardest thing ever! I went to bed with it and woke to it! Made a fool of myself on the plane ride home crying like a baby. It will have you laughing, grasping for air, and crying before it's all said and done....leavi ...more
Kay
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect second book in an AMAZING trilogy!!!

Book 2 is probably my favorite!! by far the best written!!! It's also the most intense!!! Full of emotion!!! it's very powerful and compelling!! I was happy, sad, angry, upset all in one!! I cried sooo many times!! Ladies grab a tissue or ten!! =) some good some bad cries!! Sooooo many twists and turns, ups and downs, ins and outs!!! Definitely an AMAZING writer!!! You sucked me in, held me captivated, and pretty much mind f*cked me!!

GUYS read the tri
Danielle Goodwin
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jacquelyn Ayres' "Lost & Found" series is nothing short of amazing! It's so erotic and steamy. I couldn't put it down...I had to know how it would end! I was up until 4:30am finishing #2! I laughed, I cried, I read one-handed...everything masterfully rolled into one incredible series. When you start into #1, you think things are moving a little fast and are a little jumbled, but wait for it, that's part of the plot! I have such a book hangover...nothing is going to compare to this for a looo ...more
Primrose
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! This is the first book that I have cried over. I am completely beside myself with this book. This author doesn't disappoint with the twists and turns in this book and if you have truly invested in the characters you can't help but shed a tear or two. Definitely didn't see this coming. I am going to prepare my tissues for the third book because I know I will be sad when I am done with this series.
Tracy Santoria
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start with this series. I really enjoyed the first book in the series, Goodbye Caution, and liked it a lot. As I started reading this one, I got about 40% through it and seriously wanted to put it down, I got annoyed with the main female character, big time annoyed. All I can say is I'm so glad I kept reading! I was crying by the end of the book. What an twist in the storyline!! Can't wait to read the next one!
Renes Getaway
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I ABSO-BLOODY-FUCKING-LUTELY LOVED this book!!!!! Goodbye Secrets continues right where Goodbye Caution left off. And believe me when I say you MUST read Goodbye Caution to understand everything!!!! This is not a stand alone! Book one was great but book two was beyond all of my expectations!! My head is still spinning!! Be prepared for a total book hangover!

www.renesgetaway.blogspot.com
Shell Williams
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW.!.!.!

Omg what Becca, Grayson, and Ray go threw is just wow so much happens in this book my head is still swimming with wth question...
who will she pick to be with you'll have to read the book with all the roller coaster emotions of Becca and everyone else l would so tell you all about it but then that wouldn't be fare... This is a must read series.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The truth shall set us all free . . . 1 10 Jan 31, 2014 06:53AM
Cover Reveal! 1 6 Jan 28, 2014 06:34AM
I am a Domestic Engineer (born and raised in NJ) whose sole responsibility is to guide three young impressionable kids into becoming phenomenal adults. This challenging, yet rewarding work requires a lot of love (coffee), patience (wine) and determination (periodic exorcisms). I work all of this magic in the beautiful state of New Hampshire.

Before becoming a Domestic Goddess (not really), I spent

Lost & Found (3 books)
  • Goodbye Caution (Lost & Found, #1)
  • Goodbye Uncertainty (Lost & Found, #3)