Start by marking “Following You (By You, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Following You (By You, #2.5)

Following You (By You #2.5)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  221 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Sarah's story is continued in "Finding You".

How far would you go?

Sarah didn't know what life was like without Huck by her side. Best friends since childhood, they grew to love each other in more ways than one. So when she found out he was leaving their small town of Green Falls after college, she knew there was only one thing she could do--follow him.

Now Sarah is in a new
ebook
Published January 10th 2014 by Kelly Harper

To ask other readers questions about Following You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Following You

SammiesBookBlog
Okay, so I LOVED this!!!! at first I was a little mad and thinking Huck wasn't like this, what are you doing Kelly!?! but then I started thinking back to previous books and ya, I could totally see Huck acting this way and changing. He is a DOUCHE and I am so mad at him. Sarah gave up everything for that boy, he needs his head checked out. It was short and sweet and introduces some new, awesome characters. I always started semi routing for Kyle and hoping he gets a book. Haha, true story. I canno ...more
Nekeisha Ryce
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Still Team Maggie and Haden!!!! but Sarah story was good none the less. I really can't believe Huck!!!! Looking to read the rest of the story!!!

This a Fan request!!!! Can You please give us another book on Maggie and Haden!!! How there life is on the road.....PLEASE!!!!!!
Sharon Cummin
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very good. I like Sarah. I used to like Huck. Not so much now. I am excited to find out more about Jeremy.
My Secret Book Spot
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Jackie's Book Review
Feb 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Following you is the Novella for the Finding You. I recommend that you read Following You prior to Finding You.

This is the story about starting a new life.....college life and that is what the main characters in this book are about. Sarah and Huck have been best friends for years and now they are boyfriend and girlfriend. After high school Sarah decides to follow Huck to the same college that he is attending. Big mistake there! What Sarah doesn't understand is that now that they are out of high
Thom Swennes
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-e-book
Some things never change. I can still fondly remember the beginning of a new year on campus. It doesn’t really make any difference what years you are in or what university you are attending; apparently even if it is an imaginary one. When Huck opted for Franklin University over Brown (this is fiction and doesn’t have to be logical) his long-time friend and year-long girlfriend Sarah decided to follow him. This creates unlimited and exciting opportunities and conditions perfectly suited to take t ...more
Hooked On Books
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is about Sarah. A girl who follows her boyfriend off to college only to find out that life isn't always about what you want or what you see.
Sarah thought she was going to spend her college years with the love of her life Huck. But life has different plans for Sarah when Huck becomes a different person once college starts. Sarah is heart broken when the boy she thought she knew cheats on her and brakes her heart. Sarah is ready to pack up and go running back home. But her crazy roommat
Bound By Books Book Review
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I read form Kelly Harper and the first book that I read in The By You series. I loved the characters in this story, each one fit together perfectly.

Sarah is struggling to come to terms with her new status of being single. After Sarah caught her ex boyfriend Huck cheating on her she had to decide should she stay or should she go.

Jeremy first meet Sarah when they first came to college and she wasn't single. Jeremy ran into Sarah again and they starting hanging out. There rel
Fiona Wilson
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a prequel to the authors next book, Finding You. I haven't read any of the authors other book so I, unlike many others, was able to approach it as a standalone novella rather than a continuation of a series.

Sarah is a young girl from a small town. She is in love with her boyfriend, Huck. They have been together for years and everything seems perfect between them.

Huck moves away to attend college, and Sarah goes with him because that's what you do when you are in love.

But true love doesn'
Kelly Henry rivera
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
What a great novella about Sarah and Huck from Ruined By You and Saved By You by Kelly Harper. It's a short tale about growing up and becoming your own person. We always think life is all planned out but when we least expect it our world turns upside down. That's what happens to Sarah within the first week of college. She gets the roommate from gothic hell, Huck has an identity crisis (and a really messed up eff up) and her stomach does weird things whenever she's around Jeremy. Sarah needs to f ...more
Nicole Naranjo
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book...I'm very anxious for the next book, I need to know what happens next. I was really rooting for Huck in the beginning, well because who wouldn't for a guy named Huckleberry?!? Boy was I wrong....what a douche-canoe!!! I mean really who does that for someone that follows you to college?!? I instantly liked Jeremy and extremely curious to know about his past. I'm hoping that they end up together. This book was short but very well written and I love all the characters( e ...more
Marci
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
i received this ARC for my honest opinion, omg this was such a great story, you have a poor helpless young love that starts from two people that are best of friends then are in a relationship. sarah followed her love huck to college she thought that they both had the same plans. but what do you do when the plans are not the same or you are on different pages. what happens when you meet someone that make you feel all the right feellings but he isn't your boyfriend. then you find out your boyfrien ...more
Micah
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
This novella surprised me...First, by being hot and heavy from page 1. Second, by being really flirty and cute.

I am going to give it 4.5 stars just because the relationship fizzle between Huck and Sarah felt rushed and under-developed. I understand that it's a novella, otherwise I would have rated it worse. The reasoning, however, is so SPOT ON for a college relationship.

I cannot wait for the second book in this series. The best part about this book were the notes passed back and forth between
Daisy
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading "Following You" and I absolutely loved it. It was short but it was a good start to a new series. I love Sarah's character and Huck? not so much. I cannot wait to see where this story would lead us. I am definitely looking forward to reading the next book in this series. Amazing!!!
Keri
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bring in the next one

Move over Huck, bring on Jeremy. Huck's a real jerk. I don't know how you can be so mean to someone you've know your whole life. Sarah definitely deserves better. I'm intrigued by Jeremy. He seems to have a lot to tell. Can't wait to see what his story is. I'm also hoping and looking forward to hearing more about Tate.
Liz
Jul 23, 2014 rated it liked it
I almost stopped reading this book, I couldn't understand why Sarah would behave like she did and the frustration nearly got the better of me. I did finish it but I'm not sure I'll bother to read on to find out what happens next.

Sarah follows her boyfriend Huck to college but a sweet romance from high school morphs into something else. Will their relationship survive?

Caroline Abernethy
Short introduction to Finding You

This is Sarah and Huck's story once they go away to university. I have to admit that I was very disappointed in Huck, who would have thought he would have been so selfish. The next part of the story is in the next book, but both could have been combined into one book. Part of Kindle Unlimited.
Hayley
Aug 29, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a story of Sarah and Huck as they embrace college.
Sarah has a admirer but feels guilty flirting with him yet her boyfriend of a year doesn't feel guilty flirting in front of Sarah whilst on a date

Karen Peacock
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved this glimpse into Sarah's story...I am so excited to read the full book. It was amazing to be in her head and Kelly creates a very believable word with characters that you can relate to in many ways!
Sue
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and can't wait for the next to see where Kelly Harper takes this story. It sure makes you think about young love and what we do sometimes all in the name of love. I highly recommend this book and this amazing author!!
Karen
Jan 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Really enjoyed this book. Sarah deserved better than how Huck was to her. Hope too see her grow & bloom in the next one. Jeremy & Sarah seemed to have good chemistry would love to find out where that friendship leads.
Stacy Hahn
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sarah and Huck are now in College and are hit with all kinds of challenges. I can't say more or I will give too much away. I'm so ready for Following Me to find out how things work out. I promise you won't be disappointed in this book!
Jaime
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So far I find Jeremy totally grin worthy. Blushing guys are hard to find, in a genre where bad boys alway get the girls. They cheat, make mistakes, crawl back beg and the girl always takes them. I am rooting for the good guy to prevail.
SL
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Terrific teaser from an awesome author! I can't wait to see where Sarah's life takes her next. Screw Huck and bring on Jeremy! I look forward to learning his secrets and hopefully watching them blossom as a couple.
K
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! It's by far my favorite story!
Kimberly Gaston
Jan 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Pretty good book. Some things are relatable from someone of the same age. Still some to graphic parts but manageable with maturity.
Terra
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ugh Huck! How could you? Sarah has to learn fast how to stand on her own when her best friend since childhood does the unthinkable. Can't wait for Sarah and Huck's story to continue.
Leighanne Cooper nottingham
Short!!

this is short and good.. can't wait to continue with Sarah's story.. I really like Jeremy.. hopefully they wind up together..
Kari
Jan 22, 2014
Benjamin Klug
Mar 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
On the TBR list 1 3 Jan 01, 2014 09:16AM
  • The Best Kind of Trouble (Trouble, #1)
  • Desire (The Desire Series #1)
  • Branded: A Bad Boys Anthology
  • Spark (Ruin Outlaws MC, #2)
  • The Token 2 (The Token, #2)
  • First Chance Fling (Chance, #0.5)
  • Drop Everything Now (Picturing Perfect, #3)
  • Not Another Soldier
  • Lean on Me (Take My Hand, #3)
  • Redemption (Iris, #2)
  • Something's Come Up
  • Fool for You (For You, #1)
  • Midnight Sex Shop
  • All I Can't Resist (All I Can't Resist, #1)
  • Blood Like Poison: The Trilogy (Blood Like Poison, #1-3)
  • Borrowed
  • Only Desire
  • Winning Her Racy Heart (Racy Nights #1)
Kelly Harper is the author of new adult contemporary romance novels. Books are published at major online stores such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. Check back regularly for new sexy releases.
More about Kelly Harper

By You (4 books)
  • Ruined by You (By You, #1; Maggie & Haden, #1)
  • Saved by You (By You, #2)
  • Finding You (By You, #3)
  • Undone By You (By You, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be