Start by marking “Zombies Have Issues” as Want to Read:
Zombies Have Issues

Zombies Have Issues

As we know from Greg Stones's first breakout hit book, zombies hate stuff. It's less understood that the undead also struggle with the stuff of everyday life usually navigated by the breathing. Zombies have issues with yoga, bad hair days, chopsticks, the morning commute, touch-screen technology, and more. They kind of enjoy skunks, gardening, and acupuncture, but they ...more
Published July 15th 2014 by Chronicle Books (first published July 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Zombies Have Issues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombies Have Issues

Start your review of Zombies Have Issues
angelofmine1974
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ah even more funny things with zombies!! I love it from beginning to the very last cute page! Not only did the zombies have issues with things, but i learned the things they loved, and things they hated the most... always funny and very informative (you know if we have a zombie apocalypse!).
graveyardgremlin
Such a silly little book that takes about five minutes to read and look at. I had a few snickers. :)
Melissa Wehunt
Aug 19, 2014 rated it did not like it
Generally I find all things zombie pretty hilarious...but this just didn't do it for me. I think the first pictures of a dog peeing on a zombie cracked me up, but other than that... meh.
Jocelin
Aug 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: humor
It's funny to see Zombie face life's challenges and completely fall apart.
Morgan
Jul 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Bonus points for the evil bunnies!
Bibliofiendlm
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved the 'Oz' one! ...and waterskiing!
Debbie J
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, humor, non-fiction
Zombies Have Issues and so does this book.

Author Greg Stones here jumps on a bandwagon topic and makes little effort to expand on it even as satire.

The artwork is good in a minimalist way. However, I think Zombies Have Issues' overall presentation tries and fails to be both corny and clever.
Jasleen Kaur
Oct 21, 2018 rated it liked it
That was really funny.
Miss Ryoko
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: humor, library-book
I think I liked this one even better than Zombies Hate Stuff. Lol so good!
Kristy
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
I think I was expecting a little more from this one. Really it was just a picture book of zombies doing random things poorly. Not many of the pictures made me laugh, the exception being the zombie water skiing and having her arms fall off! I prefer Edward Gorey style dark humor, so maybe I missed what was funny about this one. Or maybe it just really wasn't very funny. Either way, I only dedicated about 5 minutes of my life to this book so I don't feel too worked up about it!
Sonatajessica
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lol, read-in-2014
Hm, cute idea and I love my Zombies, but when I flipped through this I was a disappointed. I don't think I chuckled once which is a bit my requirement for funny 2-minutes books with mostly pictures. Something didn't quite hit the nerve here, Zombies' likes, dislikes and issues should be funnier. There were one or two pages that made me start a smile but that is not enough.
Stacy
Feb 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
Cute drawings. Not laugh out loud funny but definitely amusing. My tween son laughed out loud at almost every page, though.
Karel-Willem Delrue
Jan 03, 2015 rated it liked it
A sweet collection of subtle, Burtonesque zombie comedy.
Not really bulky enough to be made into a separate publication but on the other hand a perfect gift.
Rosann
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Zombies have issues....don't we all. More please.
Audrey E.L.
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
This made me literally laugh out loud. The concepts combined with the artwork are subtly funny at worst. Love it.
K
Jun 27, 2015 added it
Funny
Jennifer Johnson
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
The campfire zombies were very sad zombies.
melissa
Oct 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Again, meh. A cute, quick flip through for a chuckle, but several are kinda lackluster.
Jeimy
Jan 17, 2015 rated it liked it
I am not a fan of Zombies and therefore not this book's target audience, but it made me smile at times. For some reason the ending reminded me of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (movie).
Kellie Hibbs
Feb 28, 2016
Caitlyn
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, favorites
Got it as a secret Santa gift and it's my new favorite book! It's funny and quirky and has a fantastic ending.
Neil
Jul 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong
  • Blackbird, Vol. 1
  • I Was Dreaming to Come to America: Memories from the Ellis Island Oral History Project
  • K is for Knifeball: An Alphabet of Terrible Advice
  • To Make Monsters Out of Girls (Things that Haunt, #1)
  • Ten Little Zombies
  • Monstress, Vol. 4: The Chosen
  • White Bird
  • Pictures by Jeff Bridges
  • Be Free Where You Are
  • Texts from Mittens: The Friends and Family Edition
  • Unfollowing You
  • To Drink Coffee with a Ghost (Things that Haunt, #2)
  • Stargazing
  • The Private Eye
  • Wreck the Halls: Cake Wrecks Gets "Festive"
  • Legenderry: A Steampunk Adventure