Start by marking “Phantom Lover” as Want to Read:
Phantom Lover

Phantom Lover

Can true love transcend life and death?

Olivia Shaw-Clayton’s life revolves around her job ever since her husband was killed eight months ago in Iraq. She slaves away at her desk in hopes of numbing the pain of her loss and the guilt of longing to fall asleep once again to be joined by her phantom lover.
ebook
Published January 24th 2014 by Crimson Frost Books (first published January 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Phantom Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phantom Lover

Melissa
Phantom Love
by Tamaria Soana

Olivia’s life has been challenging enough. Now she walks through her days in a trance. But her nights are filled with passion from a dream lover. I immediately connected with Olivia. I understood her pain and longing. Those endless days…the lonely nights. I was happy she finally found her happily ever after.

While this story is short, it is very steamy and features two very sexy characters who remind you that miracles are true. I only hope that in my life, I’ve found
Adriana Caceres
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg a quick enjoyable sexy read.
Lesley Stevenson
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story and very hot too
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Such a powerful story in such a short story. I truly believe in soul mates and that everyone has one, whether we find them or not.
Jane Hunt
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Phantom Lover by Tamaria Soana

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+

'Phantom Lover' is a poignant tale of loss and love. This short story sizzles from the start as Olivia experiences sensual overload in her lover's arms. Unfortunately reality sets in, yet another erotic dream and she's still alone with only a demanding career as a defence lawyer to keep her sane.

Olivia's grief is tangible you feel her pain and confusion as she struggles through her pain-filled
The Talent Cave Reviews
Short Story
Reviewed by Maven

Heat Level – 4 Flames – Sizzling Hot
3.5 Stars – Good

Olivia’s life changed when her husband and soul mate was killed in Iraq. Now she thinks she’s going crazy because she is having mind-blowing sex with a phantom lover.

Phantom Lover sizzles with sexual interaction and it had some touching moments that allowed me to connect with the heroine. It was however a short, short stor
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Feb 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
This a short and sweet story about everlasting love.

Olivia is trying to move on after the death of her beloved husband. Lately, she's been having dreams about a mysterious lover and if only he was real, she'd be happy to meet him. The men she does meet, just don't add up to her husband or dream lover. However, one day things event happen to her and her dream lover is revealed. Now she must decide what she want, continue with the life she has now or starting a new with her dream lover.

I loved t
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sarah's Review:
Thank you to Tamaria Soana for an ARC to this story. Once again, I was amazed by how Ms. Soana can bring out the emotions from me. She can also get me to read something I probably wouldn't read normally. I called her right after I finished the story and told her that I loved her but didn't like her very much. She laughed because it is not the first time I have said that!

My Goodreads review says it all:
Jackie
Feb 10, 2014
Sally
Jan 05, 2014
Tamaria Soana
Jan 07, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books