Start by marking “The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl” as Want to Read:
The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl

The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl (The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl #1)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  118 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Katie, a blogger recovering from a broken heart, has sworn off relationships, even though she misses being the babygirl to a strong Dominant man. Afraid to make another connection, she hides behind her blog.

Johnathan knows he’s no Dominant without a submissive. A few conversations with Katie, and he thinks he may have found the woman he needs and craves.

Will Katie and John
Published January 1st 2014 by Kayla Lords (first published December 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl

Shurrn
A good book ruined by an awful main character...
She always assumed the worst, didn't she? He sighed in frustration. Thankfully, Johnathan was a very patient man. He knew he would find a way to alleviate her fears and suspicions - eventually.
Real Quick - This book was well written, had a decent premise for a romance, and was an easy one-day read...

Unfortunately, the main female character, Katie, killed this book for me.

She was constantly putting herself down,
She had zero self-worth,
Body-ima
Robin
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I must confess that I have a bit of a fantasy involving being someone’s baby girl. There is just something so appealing about allowing someone else who loves and cares for you to make all the decisions and allow you to relax. So when I was offered the opportunity to read The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl by Kayla Lords, I jumped at the chance. I am so happy tha
F.
Katie is a divorcee with very low self-esteem, a four year old daughter and a not so nice ex. She finds it easiest to express herself in her blog "LittleKGirl" and to dress up in her little girl pjs and talk to Mr Teddy. Johnathon is also a divorcee with twin teenage sons but has no esteem issues and as "SouthernDaddy" corresponds with Katie and so starts the relationship.

This book to me felt like it was written in two parts. The first was the sweet, slow, gentle growth of a relationship between
C.P. Mandara
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
This was a very sweet and realistic tale of the relationship build-up between a submissive and a Dominant. The dynamic between the pair is very believable and the odd touches of angst and humour from both parties will inspire empathy within the reader.

The only complaint I have is that there should have been a definite break between what I would call parts I and II of the book. When you're reading a chapter and the next chapter goes on a few months ahead with no warning, you're left a little con
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've not read any by this author before although I've heard lots of good things about the books so I was very excited to receive this to review.
This was a really lovely romantic story. I really liked the characters & the sex was sizzling.
Although it wasn't too long I felt the author did a great job of completing the story.
Received in return for honest review.
Rachel
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kayla-lords
{The Adventure of Sir & Babygirl}

I received an ARC copy of The Adventure of Sir & Babygirl to give an honest review that I will post to Amazon as well as Goodreads. It will be added to my blog for any blog tour going of the book at this time.

For those 18 +
Katie is a divorced mother of a four year old girl whose name is Olivia. She also has a personal blog that where she writes all kinds of BDMD for the past two years along with her normal job. Katie has no problem expressing her desires
☆ Eyes On The Stars ☆
She was supposed to be a strong, independent woman who didn't need anyone.

Our story starts with Katie, who reminds me of the average woman with the negative thoughts and feelings that we all express daily. She is chatting online with a Jonathan, a man she has never met before but has connected with thru her dirty-blog. :) She starts to fall in like with him (and what girl hasn't done that online at least once‽‽) The story follows the adventure of the two of them planning on meeting for the first
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, erotica, bdsm
Katie is a somewhat layered character. She’s a Type A personality, business professional, single mom, and babygirl/submissive. She’s had some rough relationships in the past and instead chooses to channel her energy into her blog.

Although we don’t know quite as much about Johnathan, we do learn he’s a divorced graphic artist who works from home and raising his twin boys all while trying to help out his sister. He seems to be innately dominant but also has experience within the lifestyle.

This re
Jade Royal
Jan 23, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked this book a lot because it was about a little discussed topic. I loved the initial build up of the characters and the display of rational fears that they had. I also enjoyed the digital banter surrounding the courtship between then. The book walked you through the concerns of dating and moving quickly. It also showed maternal fears and how balancing motherhood with fetishes or sexual inclination can but difficult but definitely doable. On all of this I applaud Kayla Lords.

But on a differ
Mary Lou Hoffman
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Category /Genre: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Received from: Kayla Lords (in exchange for an honest review)
Tour by: Book Enthusiast Promotions
Recommended for: 18+ due to sexual content / adult themes
Grammar/editing: B – a few small errors

Katie is afraid to embark on a new relationship, but agrees to become virtual pen-pals with “SouthernDaddy,” a regular responder to her blog posts. Southern Daddy, Johnathan, has found “LittleKGirl” through her blog. After reading two years of posts, Johnathan knows Ka
Anny hernandez
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
**** I received an ARC copy for an honest review ****

I just finished reading this book, and I liked it, I would have loved it if it was a little longer.

Katie is divorced and has a four year old daughter, she also love to blog, on her blog she gets to write all her feeling down.

Jonathon is also divorced his a parent of twin boys, and lives with his sister, she move in with him after she divorced her abused husbands.

Jonathon is a follower of Katie blog, he love the way she expresses her self , one
Tantalizing
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was a surprise to me. I know alot about Daddy/babygirl relationships so this book intrigued me just by the title alone. What I found upon reading was a short, love story about moving past the fear of being hurt and letting yourself love again. You could feel the feelings Katie and Johnathan had for each other. Johnathan was delicate when it came to Katie and her fears and allowed her to open up to him little by little. Not to mention the scenes with Katie's daughter were adorable. The ...more
Littlebopeep
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've read Ms. Lords other two releases, which are very dark and erotic. I thoroughly enjoyed them both. This newest release is a departure from that format. We meet the two characters, Jonathan and Katie, and get to know them and their fears and insecurities, and watch as their sexy dynamic unfolds. I found myself wanting more at the end. I think a trilogy is planned? If so, I look forward the next installment.
Teague Garrity
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the way the relationship develops between Katie and Johnathan. You know right away they're meant for each other and I found myself rooting for them from the beginning. This story is very romantic and touching, but with a nice mix of humor and very hot sex. I hope we hear more from Sir and Babygirl in future releases as this book left me wanting to read more.
Cynthia
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Leisha
I liked this read a lot - fairly quick, very hot and likeable characters. I especially enjoyed that the relationship was not just unidimensional as it's often the case in shorts - very recommendable for those who enjoy age play but also to those that like M/s reads!
Molly C
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl is a great read. It's a realistic account of a couple in a D/s relationship and has some pretty steamy scenes. But don't worry, it's not all sex, there's a real story here too! I'd recommend it to anyone who likes erotic fiction.
Franco Bolli
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
This is a beautiful love story about how chance bring people together. Gradually love grows between the two protagonists, both hurt by previous experiences. It is a simple and delightful story about love, trust and friendship spiced up with delicious and hot sex.
Chantel
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading Johnathan and Katie's story. It was sweet, but don't let the love fool you. This was a great BDSM story full of hot scenes in between the moments of tenderness.
Lyndac
Great build up. Good sex. Not enough.
Amanda
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Hot!

Wow, that was such a hot story! So much emotion was pulled from me I felt apart of the book. I loved reading it and am looking forward to the next!
Tori Carson
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The dynamic between the two characters is touching and romantic. It's a very sweet and engaging love story. The sex is hot. I can't wait for the next installment.
Michelle Grybowski
Adventure

Ms Lords writes from a point of view that most of us are familiar, book one was fun and flirty
Heather Cole
Jun 05, 2014 rated it liked it
I read this sweet and steamy story in one sitting. Dominance/submission tales are close to my heart for personal reasons, and I really looked forward to discovering Kayla's perspective. Her story didn't disappoint. I enjoyed the touching emotions of two people, Sir and Babygirl, coming to know one another (Heh. Come.) and falling in love. And then there was steamy, sensual sex with elements of D/s that made my heart go pitter-pat. SO HOT!

My only criticism was that I wanted MORE. I wanted to unde
Apr 02, 2017
Lamar
Nov 26, 2017
Whitney Stone
rated it did not like it
Sep 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Purely Professional
  • Claimed in Canada
  • Frisky Business
  • The Dom Project (LA Doms, #1)
  • Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission
  • Worth the Wait (Nature of Desire, #9)
  • Blue Dahlia (Gilded Flower, #4)
  • Tangling Hearts (Hearts, #5)
  • Restless Spirit
  • Sharing Rylee
  • Ashes and Wine
  • Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage
  • That Olde Christmas Magic
  • The Compound
  • 31 Flavors
  • The Black Lily Club
  • The Billionaire's Desire (The Seduction Factor #2)
  • Secret Desires of the Counselor (The Pleasure Of His Punishment​ #4)
I discovered my love of writing at age seven and my sexual fantasies long before I reached adulthood. Now instead of experiencing sexual daydreams, I write them down and publish them for others to enjoy.

I write BDSM-themed erotica with a focus on dominance and submission (D/s). I not only want to turn my readers on, but I want them to realize that D/s is more than just a kink and isn't scary or d
More about Kayla Lords

The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl (2 books)
  • Bound by Love (The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)