Start by marking “Sinners' Knot (Brooklyn Sinners, #1.7)” as Want to Read:
Sinners' Knot

Avril Ashton

Sinners' Knot

(Brooklyn Sinners #1.7)

In which Angel finally puts a "legal" ring on it, and Cop has papers saying he owns that ass. They get married, y'all!
ebook, Free Read, 30 pages
Published December 2013

To ask other readers questions about Sinners' Knot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinners' Knot

Exina
2nd read: May 16, 2015
“Everything is better,” Gabe murmured. “In your arms, everything is better.”
Those arms were everything. His home, his anchor, his safety.

The events of this novella take place after Always a Sinner and before the epilogue of Love the Sinner, telling the story of planning the wedding, the wedding day, and Gabe and Rafe’s honeymoon.

It’s sentimentalized and too sweet, but overall lovely and enjoyable, if you overlook all the sappiness and tears. It has some truly beautiful
Lorraine Lesar
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Angel and Gabe make it legal!!!
This was more like it. Avril delivered 😁.
If you read my review of Always a Sinner, you will know I was left slightly disappointed. This was because of Gabe’s behaviour. But he came good with this one. In fact, he cum a lot! I know that is a bit crass and very unclassy of me, because let’s me honest, cum is such an ugly word, so I’m going to be classy now and change it to Creme de la Penis 😉.
Yes, it’s wedding time with a great big dollop of Creme de la Penis!
For yo
Mimi
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Damn, getting to this place for Gabe and Angelo was a struggle and I'm glad they made it to their wedding.

The wedding scene was the best out of all the books about this couple. Gabe and Angelo (Rafe) vows summed up their whole story. Reading that was worth the insta-love in book one.

Personal note: Gabe and Angelo's story is the beginning but I personally feel that you can skip it but you'll miss Syren Rua intro into the lives of all the characters that follows.
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Short sweet beautiful!
Janie
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Seriously, am I gonna cry through each and every one of the books in this series? Geesh! Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.....I loved the wedding and the honeymoon was sexy as hell, especially the champagne, damn! I sure hope one of the books in this series lets Kane fall in love again, he is breaking my heart, and I was sorta hoping that Syren and Kane would meet at the wedding and fall in love, oh well.
Aղցela W.
They got married. I love this couple and wished that this book was longer. Angel and Gabe finally tied the knot.
Shelby P
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
I don't really like Angelo and Gabe as a couple so their wedding was no big deal for me. I find it hard to believe that the JP was so moved by their speech that he teared up as well. What's up with all the tears?

SheReadsAlot, I gotta borrow your man tears

description

If you really want to read a hot and exciting book about an established couple getting married then check out Hooch & Cake.
Karen
Jan 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-mm
One more down and on to book 2. This was just a short cute story where Angelo (Rafe) & Gabe finally tie the knot and teased us in regard the Syren and Kane because yeah there was totally something up there so I need to move on becauae I've still got 2 stories to get through before I can find out what's up with these boys ;-)
M'rella
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
What's with Kane and Syren? =) It was the only thing that kept me going, but it there was way too little :/

The story was very sappy, I wanted to know more about Kane and Syren, than Gabe and Rafe (bugs the hell out of me when the author interchanges Rafe and Angel), and I couldn't stop thinking about knotting. Must be that new Karri Gregg book on my mind ;)
Ezinwanyi
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novellas, m-m, gay-romance
I enjoyed this wedding scene. I normally don't like novellas, unless they are scenes from an ongoing series, which this was. I enjoyed this short story.
Rafe and Gabe's vows were sweet. I see that Rafe is thinking of hooking Pablo with Syren, since I already listened to it I know that won't work.
Tina
Oct 19, 2014 rated it really liked it

Finally! Angel and Rafe are doing it!!! They exchange their vows and rings in front of all their loved ones.

And we get to know mysterious Syren Rua a little better. Can’t wait for his and Kane’s story. :)
Deanna Against Censorship
DO NOT READ UNTIL YOU HAVE READ FIRST BOOK AND FIRST SHORT STORY!

Gabe and Rafe/Angel are hot and rough and sweet and beautiful. Did I mention HOT?
Natalia
Mar 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Re-read August 2017
Zainab
Sep 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, favorites
“Everything is better,” Gabe murmured. “In your arms, everything is better.”
Denise
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2016
Rafe and Gabe finally make it official - the wedding story we were all secretly hoping for. Sappy, steamy and all kinds of adorable!
bookfaerie
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it
This one was too short for the event and honestly...I expected more from this moment between these two. After all they went through to be together and stay together, this moment in their history needed to be grander. The vows are sweet and touching and their view into the future promises to be blissfully happy. However, I wanted more here so this one fell a bit short.
Airi
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, avril-ashton
Cute short story. Well written and full of fluffy feelings and jealousy. Not really memorable but nice nonetheless.
Mspraise50
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short story to follow up on Gabe and Angelo getting married.

A nice follow up.
Tami
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I probably missed something but this story contradicts the epilogue in Love the Sinner 100% (view spoiler)

Nevertheless, it was good to wrap up their story.
Jenny Wood
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awww, this was a short little read that takes place a while after Gabe and Angel/Rafe got back together.... their wedding... Gabe's vows made me tear up a bit, I could totally hear it all in my head. So sweet.
Of course Angels were too but he was always the sweet one, sharing how he felt and stuff so the fact that Gabe did it and finally said everything he felt and how emotional it got... sigh... I loved it!
It was a perfect next step for them and I can't wait to read more, I really hope I hear m
Jeanne 'Divinae'
Jan 31, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: yaoi-m-m
Well, this story is about Gabe and Angel's wedding. It was short and sweet. I would have like to see a short story set in the future with their kids. But perhaps I will read something about it in one of the other books.

Another thing, Syren. I was thinking especially in this story that Kane and him would make a good couple. So, I looked and low and behold they do have their own story, which will be on my list to read very soon.
Jamiekrungers
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars. Damn these boys for being so in love. The wedding vow made me cry again and again. So happy with the ending. I hope there's more from them, them having kids and all. I can't get enough with these lovely couple.
Marie Andersson
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy this short story!:) Now I need to read the first book in this series! I really want to know the beginning of their love story.
Pianisuparse
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 'Super swoonworthy gangster cop goodness' stars.
Karen
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-of-the-best
A wedding story truly worthy of Gabe and Angel. Beautiful!
Lila Hunter
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to Come
Diane Dannenfeldt
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0-50_pgs, m-m
Loved it - hope we get to see kids in the upcoming books :)
Tracey
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The vows made me cry! What a sap I am. LOL
Kizzy
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved the conclusion to their story ;)
Rachel
Sep 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Beautiful, emotional and sexy all at once.
Loved the wedding and the wedding night!!
  • Love on a Wing and a Prayer
  • Sixty Five Hours: The Twelve Days of Christmas (Sixty Five Hours, #1.5)
  • The Dreams You Made in the Dirt
  • The Lonely Drop
  • When You Were Pixels (Syntax #0.1)
  • Dirty Day (Cole McGinnis, #3.6)
  • Trust Me (Cover Me, #2)
  • Dirty Zero (Zero to Hero, #1)
  • Compensations (Life Lessons, #3.5)
  • Hooch & Cake (Special Delivery, #1.5)
  • Until Next Time
  • Just Jory (A Matter of Time #5.5)
  • Unscheduled Maintenance
  • His
  • More Than Just a Good Book
  • The Truth About Forever
  • Nothing's Missing Now
  • Marked (Roads, #1.5)
A Caribbean transplant, Avril now lives in Stone Mountain, GA., with a tolerant Spousal Equivalent. Together they raise an eccentric daughter who loves reading and school (not so much school anymore). Avril’s earliest memories of reading revolve around discussing plot points of Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys with an equally book-minded mother

Always in love with the written word, Avril finally deci

Brooklyn Sinners (4 books)
  • Love the Sinner (Brooklyn Sinners, #1)
  • Sinner, Savior (Brooklyn Sinners, #2)
  • A Sinner Born (Brooklyn Sinners, #3)
  • Sinner's Fall (Brooklyn Sinners, #4)