Start by marking “Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4)

Fallen Fourth Down

(Fallen Crest High #4)

My mother tried to destroy me. She doesn’t exist to me anymore and my father, the one who raised me and the biological one, are both works in progress. The only two people that I can trust are Mason and Logan, and they’re the two people who I could lose. It won’t happen. I won’t let it. No matter the truth, no matter who loves me, I won’t let anything or anyone come betwee ...more
Published September 29th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Fourth Down, please sign up.

Mariam
Dec 30, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: sequels-tbr
Please don't turn it into a love triangle!
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
I guess I'm just toooo disappointed with how this book went to write a review. There was nothing happening. It started on the same note, ended on the same note.

ITS OUT :D :D :D :D

COVER <3

WOOT

NO DATE YET.

THE ENDING OF FCP KILLED ME :|
LIKE OMGGOSHHHHHHHH

I NEED THIS BOOK LIKE FUCKING NOWWWWWW.

Karen
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved it! Just as I have loved every book in this series.
Mostly because I just really love these characters and I want more time with them. This book felt a little like filler, which is why I couldn't rate it higher, but I am really looking forward to the next and last book in this series.
I can't wait for more Mason, Sam and Logan!

"You, Sam. I love you. Only you. When I'm not with you, I survive. When I'm with you, I live."

"No one will ever be you. All roads lead to you, Mason. No one else ma
Kristen
GUILTY PLEASURE READ AND NOTHING MORE!!!

This authors is my ADDICTION. My CRACK! My ESCAPE! My EXCEPTION. I can't get enough of her books.

Her stories–all of them–will ALWAYS be 5 star reads for me because I don't read them like I do other books. They have become my escape, my guilty pleasure, my one exception. They encompass EVERYTHING that would normally drives me bat-shit-crazy, yet they don't. For whatever reason, they are in a class of their own and they work for me BIG TIME. I just hang on
Kelsie
Dec 30, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: nook
i want this book right now. i just finished the third one and i want to see what happens when mason goes off to college and sam is left alone with logan.
Becca
Jan 02, 2014 rated it did not like it
Omg. This book is gonna be crazy. I think Marissa is gonna stir up some drama for Sam and Mason. I'm hoping that Logan will get together with Heather, because they have some sizzling chemistry and Heather deserves better than a cheating jerk like Channing. Sam obviously loves both Logan and Mason, but she is madly in love with Mason. And Sam views Logan as a really good friend, so I don't think they'd be good together. But, I'm hoping Logan and Sam will have a hot and heavy hookup because I don' ...more
❤️Melanie
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All Tijan's book are fucking 5 star amazing!!
Release date please!!

*****10 Burn Baby Burn Stars*****

Holy Shit what a ride this book takes you on. The drama, backstabbing, bitches, buddies and love (yes love). Absolutely AMAZING just like all of Tijan’s books. I truly did not want this book to end. I am dying to see how all this plays out. I am so praying for HEA and an mind blowing epilogue in the final book.
Jen
This is the fourth instalment of the Fallen Crest series... Mason is away at College, and Sam is stuck back in her senior year of high school. This has been my least favourite book in the series. I’m hoping the next book will be way more exciting because Sam and Mason will be back in the same town and school!!
Sophy Sorn
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Yeah! Let me just say that I am happy that Nate is back! I am also glad that Sam finally grew some balls and be able to stand besides Mason. About dame time lol. Glad that Marissa is out of her funk. Mason is so strong and I love that he's not the type to fall for bullshit. He's a very strong character. As for Logan? He's to adorable and he's Logan fucking Kade lol. The ending was great and I can't wait for the Finale!
I can still see Logan & Heather :) fingers cross

10/2/14: okay I have to t
Aimee
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Okay I just finished the book and I don't know how to feel! First thank god she has steered away from the love triangle cause that was just pissing me off. But I feel disappointed that Heather and Logan are not together! Although I got the feeling that they were secretly seeing each other. Just saying! Anyway Sam really bugged me in this book. I wanted to slap her so bad, hopefully she has grown a pair for the next one.p
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.5 stars that should have been 4

I love Tijan, she's awesome and her books are awesome. I do love these books but this one fell a little flat for me. Mostly because of Mason's college drama (snoozeville).

But otherwise excited for the 5th and final book announced at the end of this one!
Tigris
Dec 31, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I am so frustrated with how FCP ended. I can't believe it ended like that. Sigh.

But I love love love Logan and am secretly hoping something happens between him and Sam. Oops. I'm so excited!

UPDATE!!
I just finished this book and I'm highly frustrated with the whole entire thing. All Sam seemed to do the whole time is whine and worry.
"Oh noooo Lagan Kate loves me wow the world is gonna end what am I to do??" - Samantha basically always

I don't even know what to say but sigh. This one didn't draw
Yvonne
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dear Tijan,

I know I'm a perve, but PLEASE let them have a THREESOME!!!
PLEASEEE!! It would be so hot!

Love,
Yvonne
Candace
Like previous books in the series, 'Fallen Fourth Down' continued to be drama-filled from start to finish. The mean girls seemed to have been a bit tamer. However, that was offset by an infusion of obsessive craziness.

Mason is away at college...and so is his stalker! Meanwhile, the dynamics of Sam and Logan's relationship is being slowly poisoned by the bomb that Tate dropped at the end of the last book. When secrets are revealed, bonds are tested. Relationships that were seemingly damaged beyon
Jessica Littlefield
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ok am i the only one who wants sam with logan?? i mean come on! i cant be the only one....
Mea
Jan 03, 2014 marked it as to-read
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! THE CAT IS FINALLY OUT OF THE BAG. Okay #1 If this is a love triangle, i'm going to be pissed off! #2 WHAT THE HELL! THE ENDING KILLED ME! I can't waittttt!
NiCoLeTa E.
Whoever loves unconditionally MASON fuckin' KADE to raise her-his hand!!!!!

They're more??? FUCK!!!!

...I thought i was the only one...

Well, I have no words to describe what i just read....

It was freakin' fantastic!!!

This series becαme one of my favourites!!!

In this book, things started to change.
A new year and Mason and Sam are forced to be separated...
Sam is a senior and Mason a freshman in college...
So, they have to fight to remain together despite the distance and the temptations that gets i
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Pro :

I didn't want to throttle anyone for the same extreme abusive behavior I'd seen in previous books.

Con :

It was all filler. There was no plot driving the story ahead. Nothing "new" happened, outside of yet another boy taking interest in Sam (which came from out of nowhere and went absolutely nowhere, so I failed to see the point). No wonder all the girls hate her. I'd probably be hating her too by now. She's a beacon for the male species.

There was literally nothing that happened in this
Tina
Jan 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-to-read
More of this

Less of this
description

Better yet, just have one and not the other :D...
Anna
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I. Need. Next. Book. Now

I've been tijaned ❤ again. Don't judge.
Alexis *Reality Bites*
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance

In FFD, the dynamics begin to change in relationships. Nate and Mason - Sam and Logan - Mason and Sam. As Sam struggles with Mason's absence she holds tight to a secret that could tear her family apart. Readers are taken on a ride that can only end one way...in a head on collision. Note: If you are a Fallen Crest fan then you are very much aware that Sam consid
Oct 04, 2014 rated it did not like it
It's time for me to say goodbye to this series. Reading this book made it very clear to me that there's very little I enjoy about it anymore.

Sam is still the exact same person from Book 1. Needy, extremely delicate, runs away from things she doesn't want to face, and still searching for any trace of a backbone.

Her relationship with Mason is as codependent as ever. But at least they finally acknowledged that they barely have any real conversations. Well, outside of the ever constant:

Mason: What
Vishous
DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGER!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!! ESPECIALLY WITH THAT ENDING!!!!!

WHOLE BOOK WAS LEADING TO IT AND IT ENDED WITHOUT IT! GRRRRRRR
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I have to say, I really love this cover. It's exactly how I would view Sam when she's being a badass. She may have lost some of her spunk in books 2 and 3, but it's back! Man, am I glad it's back. I was getting sick of her just taking all the abuse from the psycho bitches. My girl crush dimmed a bit when she didn't put them in their place.

While I hated that this book had the Threesome Fearsome apart for most of the book, a lot was accomplished. I love that the author could have had several thin
Janie
I love this series. It’s so addicting. Sam got her groove back in this book and of course Mason is still awesome!! Logan is always good for comedic relief. I can’t wait to read the next.
Priyanka
4 stars ★★★★

I was soooo impatiently waiting for the book; stalking Tijan's facebook page to read all the fallen crest scenes she posted.

This book didn't fail me. It was full of drama and romance :P
Mason, I just fall more and more for him. He is soo understanding, giving Sam her space when she needed, and loving her.
Logan; he is still the same. Man, i love him! He is protective and damn understanding. He could be a great boyfriend.
Nate.... I didn't like him much but atleast he came to his sense
Caroline
For once I am actually excited for a love triangle!
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Sam annoyed me*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
This review is purely for me and might contain spoilers and facts from the book to keep myself in the known at all time. It's also long and somewhat detailed.

Re-read: 26.05.2018
We're back with Samantha ‘Sam’ Jacquelyn Strattan (18) and her boyfriend/future-stepbrother, Mason ‘Mase’ James Kade (18). Sam and Logan was now on their senior year, while Mason he was the future star wide receiver (used to play lineman in high school, but wasn't big enough in college) fo
Alyssa
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars. Tijan has done it again!

As if this crew could get anything less. This series is just out of control. I just can't stop thinking about this book. If you're this far in the series, you of course know all about the emotions Tijan manages to make her readers feel, and FFD was just on point in that regard. I rarely re-read books, but this was just one of those books that I finished and was just itching for more so I immediately flipped back and started re-reading pivotal moments in the stor
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Jan 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love Tijan’s style of writing…. she has this way of instantly getting me hooked in the story and characters involved… and there is always a lot of edgy angles and angst involved… well, specially in this series.

That said, much as I really loved and enjoyed this sequel, I did not find any difference to that same scenario as the previous ones, it’s like a merry go round. I was hoping for something different or more maybe. But I guess it wouldn’t be a Fallen Crest High series if there was none of
Fallen Into Tijan...: Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High #4) 2 36 May 04, 2017 09:53PM
Addicted to Tijan...: Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High #4) 1 24 Nov 19, 2014 03:52AM
Blogger Lift: Character Interviews - Fallen Fourth Down 3 40 Nov 09, 2014 03:04AM
What did you think? 17 122 Oct 29, 2014 01:01AM
Love this series 2 17 Oct 28, 2014 06:21AM
  • Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird, #4)
  • Shark Out of Water (Grab Your Pole, #3)
  • Elicit (Eagle Elite, #4)
  • Make Me (Make or Break, #1)
  • Promise Me Forever (Pomise Me, #4)
  • Finally...One Summer (Just one of the Guys #2)
  • Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #5)
  • Brutal Precious (Lovely Vicious, #3)
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)
  • Completion (The Kane Trilogy, #3.5)
  • More Than Him (More Than, #3)
  • #Hater (Hashtag, #2)

Fallen Crest High (7 books)
  • Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
  • Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2)
  • Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)
  • Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest High, #5)
  • Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest High, #6)
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest High #7)
“You, Sam. I love you. Only you. When I’m not with you, I survive. When I’m with you, I live.” 47 likes
“No one will ever be you. All roads lead to you, Mason. No one else matters because I’m always going towards you.” 43 likes