Start by marking “Leukemia My Husband and Me A Turbulent Triangle” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Leukemia My Husband an...

J.C. Cerrigone

Leukemia My Husband and Me A Turbulent Triangle

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The day my husband was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia, my life became a photograph, a distorted picture that I was forced to look at every day. An image that stayed the same, capturing a moment in time, a moment that changed everything.
Seasons passed, birthdays and holidays, but the disease remained, hanging on a branch right in front of my face like a rotten piece
Published December 26th 2013 by JK Publishing (first published December 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Leukemia My Husband and Me A Turbulent Triangle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leukemia My Husband and Me A Turbulent Triangle

it was amazing 5.00  ·

M Hill
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a touching and emotional experience that I can't even imagine how hard it must of been for the author to share with everyone. Most may never have to deal with anything close to this in their lives but reading this you will feel that you have. The author brings you in to where you feel as if you had took the journey with her. When you finish, you will be left wondering about what took place after the fact. I for one am honored the author shared such an emotional insight into her personal ...more
Karen Peacock
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Death changes all of us in some way. This was an amazing story of the trials of a couple dealt a very painful, devastating illness. Justine takes us through everything from the moment they were told of Mike's Leukemia, to ultimately the last moments. This book is a true account of what it's like to be given a death sentence for such a horrible disease as told through Justine's eyes. Justine does an excellent job of painting the journey full of pain, heartache, confusion, and ultimately love.

This