Start by marking “End Game (Hat Trick, #3)” as Want to Read:
End Game (Hat Trick, #3)

End Game (Hat Trick #3)

Garrick LeBlanc never intended to fall in love with two people, but he has, and now he has to figure out what to do about it. He wants to make them happy, but is afraid he’s doing just the opposite. To make matters worse, he’s trapped in New Brunswick until the end of the hockey season, while his lovers are both in Boston.

Savannah Morrison has no one but herself to blame
ebook, 1
Published January 14th 2014 by Loch Awe Press

To ask other readers questions about End Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End Game

Shannon
God, the feels this book put me through...my heart broke over and over again for Rhian, gah I just want to lay on him and hug on him forever!
This book is really a terrific conclusion to Garrick, Rhian, and Savannah's story.
Savannah's family is so wonderful and accepting, something Rhian really needed in his life.
I'm sorry to see it come to and end!
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
I'm just reviewing the whole series on this one since I read them all back to back.

For me the series gained momentum as it progressed. Each book better than the previous one and this was by far my favorite.

I've never read a triad come together in this fashion and was kind of surprised by how well it worked for me. In the first book, Fair Play, Garrick Leblanc meets and falls in love with Savannah Morrison, who is the athletic trainer for the Moncton Ice Cats. She takes a job in Boston which sets
Ivy Deluca
Feb 27, 2014 Ivy Deluca rated it really liked it
Shelves: mmf
The Premise
In the final book of the Hat Trick Series, Garrick, Savannah and Rhian have to learn to navigate this new and unexplored territory. *old timey radio soap announcer voice* How do Savannah and Rhian share Garrick? How do they feel about each other? Who’s watching Rhian? A soapy triad romance...next after these sex scenes. :D

description
The Good
This series has been a fully developed revelation in menage romance. In previous menage books I’ve read (MMF and MFM), I’ve had a hard time believing in the
Kaje Harper
Dec 04, 2016 Kaje Harper rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage
MMF menage. I really enjoyed this look at how Garrick and Savannah, and Garrick and Rhian, moved from being two couples with Garrick in the middle, to a threesome. Garrick's POV is actually the least seen, and Savannah's the most, so this won't appeal to strictly M/M readers, but if you like menage it's good. This is the third in a series, and it can be read as a stand alone, but reading at least the one before it - Two Man Advantage - would probably give it more context.
Julianna
Loved it! I want more! I want to find out how the family comes together with his grandfather and how new season will come out and how their relationship will develope more. The only small complaint that I had was Rhian's drama did get a little old. I didn't like the fact that they were worried constantly that he was going to leave. But overall I love it!!!
Sara
Jan 21, 2014 Sara rated it it was amazing
Loved the series. Wish I could just move Rhian in with me and love on him forever! I really liked the brothers. Samantha could write a bunch of great books about them. I hope she does someday!
(also enjoyed the cameos from characters in her other books!)
Nikki B
Feb 15, 2014 Nikki B rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-lendable
Generally, I am not a fan of menage since I often find it hard to connect with everyone involved. Yeah well, that did not happen with this book. I truly connected with each person and the supporting cast as well. This was a fun and engaging read that left me with a smile on my face.
Selipperydickdip
Abso-bloody-lutely loved this series and was impressed with the story ended.

Garrick...Savannah and Rhian made a beautiful trouple.

Loved it!!!
Dawn Gregory
Apr 26, 2014 Dawn Gregory rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Amazing Story

Garrett, Savannah and Rhian are sexy as ever. And the family dynamics in the book are great. Another must-read book by Samantha Wayland
Charlotte Clark
Dec 11, 2015 Charlotte Clark rated it really liked it
I fell into this series by reading Wayland's Out of Her League and getting interested in the threesome in the backstory. I read some of this series then but I think this one is the best because you get the culmination of the relationships Wayland built in the earlier two. She really spends a lot of time developing all sides of menage relationships and thinking through the complications that come up. While they're still kind of utopian (no one ever seems shocked?) at least they acknowledge the an ...more
April
Nov 28, 2015 April rated it it was ok
Shelves: epubs, sports, romance
Karen
Feb 25, 2014 Karen rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this as much as the previous two in the series. There were some editing problems and crazy coincidences here that would have really annoyed me if I didn't like the characters so much. I do wish the heroine and man #1 had communicated a little better about bringing in man #2, but it all worked out. I do hope the author writes more in this world; there was a hint of a subplot in this book and the previous one that never got followed up on, and I'd like to know what's up with that.
Ann Lister
Feb 01, 2014 Ann Lister rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved, loved, loved this series! Samantha Wayland took her time in telling this story, using three full length books to get to the finish line, and it was well worth the wait. I thoroughly enjoyed the many layers to this story. Each of the three main characters was a joy to get to know. Great writing and great characters equal a fantastic story line!!! I am now going back to read Ms. Wayland's other titles!!
Marion
4.5 Stars! Great ending to a great series! The story was really good with a couple of plot twists that were interesting. We got POV from Savannah, Rhian and Garrick. Family and what it means to be part of one was explored. And there was lots and lots of very hot sex! I throughly enjoyed this book. Highly recommended!
Colleen
Jan 16, 2016 Colleen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this series!

I read the 2 books following this series first and then came back to the start. These 5 stories (6 if you count the Christmas novella) are ones I will reread over and over. I'm hoping there will be more in the future. Samantha makes you feel so much for her characters that you want to know what happens next. And the hot sex scenes.........
Szinna
Oct 11, 2014 Szinna rated it really liked it
Általában nem szeretem a hármas felállást, de értékeltem ebben a könyvben, hogy az érzelmek felől közelítette meg az író a témát. Így nem volt erőltetett, és a szexjelenetek is a HOT kategóriába kerültek. :)
Word
Feb 22, 2014 Word rated it really liked it
Shelves: mmf-erotica, athletes
Great end to the trilogy. I really loved Savannah, Garrick and Rhian. I also hope that Samantha Wayland writes Rupert and Callum's story and does a follow up with Chelsea.
Ea_reader
Feb 04, 2016 Ea_reader rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-finished
Liked this trilogy (threesome - haha - of books) quite a lot. Maybe just short of five stars for, well, honestly, just not being as good as Home and Away, my favorite from this author.
Elizabeth_s
Mar 28, 2014 Elizabeth_s rated it it was amazing
review to come
Erin
I held off reading this one as long as I could because it's the final book in the trilogy... And that gives me a sad.

I had been waiting 2 books for this sequence of events to happen. I loved it. (Honestly, book 1 I had the thought that it should totally be a m/m/f story when Garrick was flirting with Rupert.)

I have to admit, Rhian got a little too emotional at times, but it was consistent with the last book, and consistent with his issues. However saying that, my heart broke so many times for hi
Blue
Mar 03, 2017 Blue rated it liked it
THIS REVIEW IS KIND OF PLOT SPOILERY BUT WILL COME AS NO SURPRISE TO YOU WHATSOEVER IF YOU HAVE READ BOOKS 1 AND 2. OR INDEED IF YOU'VE READ THE BLURB.

Well, hat trick #1 was about Garrett and Savannah and #2 was about Garrett and Rhian, and if you have read them it will be no surprise that #3 is the resolution of this little conundrum.

The first half of the books is about Savannah and Rhian and they spend AGES pussyfooting about before (view spoiler)
✿-Anna-✿
Finally Rhian, Garrick and Savanna are together.

It was a long rocky road but they now they are living happily ever after.

At first I kind of thought it sucked cause they seemed to be leaving out Garrick... but the first two books kind of bonded his relationship with Savanna and then Rhian, so it made sense that this one would focus more on binding Savanna and Rhian... and hell Garrick seemed happy so I guess its all good

I hope to hear from more of these three in the future... and maybe more from
Rina Borough - Ireadwhatiwant2
Full review available at www.ireadwhatiwant2.wordpress.com

Snippet Review:
This series was so much fun to read. It had some great characters and probably the most believable MMF relationship that I have ever read in a romance novel/series. Put that together with the fact that it features hockey players and sex that leans to the kinky side, this was a great find, and I’m excited by the fact that the author has written more books set in this universe about some of the supporting characters.
Aditu
Nov 22, 2016 Aditu rated it liked it
MMF is not for me. I wanted more interaction between Garrick and Rhian. Rhian and Savannah falling in love was just too convenient to be believable and it didn't help that all of that happened before Garrick came back to Boston so there was not much relationship drama. I think the health scare was a good plot device and did help to make Rhian and Savannah's relationship building more organic. I enjoyed the family drama as well.
If you like triads/poly relationship I would recommend these three b
~RMG
Jun 21, 2015 ~RMG rated it liked it
3.5 stars - Nowadays, I mostly enjoy reading MM books, but I don't mind the occasional MMF book when it's written like this one. Glad I came across this series, even if I did read the books in reverse order, lol.
Julie
Dec 29, 2013 Julie rated it it was amazing
first read 1-1-14
Great story enjoyed the re-read. Still surprised that not many have read this series. Though this time I did notice some typo's but like the first time I read I was so into the story, that I just kept reading. Devoured all 3 books in a couple of days.
Kirsten
Jan 10, 2016 Kirsten rated it really liked it
3.5* rounded up
Gayle Fiquette
Mar 16, 2015 Gayle Fiquette rated it really liked it
This book was very fulfilling. The story is very rich in emotional content.
Nstefa
May 20, 2016 Nstefa rated it really liked it
I read this series as a whole and I must say it was pretty good .... Not what I was expecting but also a little too much drama but still enjoyable!!
Michelle
Jan 02, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Love that they all came together!!
  • Hard Ridin' (Country Fever #1)
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • One-Two Punch
  • Take What You Want (The Rock Gods, #2)
  • Girl Most Likely To
  • The Glass Knot
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • Longing for Kayla
  • Between Friends
  • Everything Nice (What Women Want, #2)
  • Polished
  • Unwrapped
  • The 51st Thursday
  • Triad (Courtland Chronicles, #5)
  • O Christmas Three (Texas Highlanders Ice Hockey, #0.5)
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • Appassionato (Dream Marked #1)
  • Hope Springs (Compass Girls, #2)
Samantha Wayland has three great loves in life; her family, writing books, and hockey. She is often found apologizing to the first for how much time and attention is taken up by the latter two, but they forgive her because they are awesome and she clearly doesn’t deserve them.

Sam lives with her family—of both the two and four-legged variety—outside of Boston. She is a wicked passionate New England
More about Samantha Wayland...

Hat Trick (4 books)
  • Fair Play (Hat Trick, #1)
  • Two Man Advantage (Hat Trick, #2)
  • A Merry Little (Hat Trick) Christmas (Hat Trick #3.5)