Start by marking “The Wild Side (Forever Wild, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Wild Side (Forever Wild, #4)

The Wild Side

(Forever Wild #4)

The Wild Side is the fourth book in the Forever Wild Serial. (This is a six part series with one book releasing every 3 weeks)
Nothing in Valerie Wilder’s life has been the same since she married Wild Wes.
When her two closest work friends drop a bombshell on her, she shouldn’t have really been surprised.
But their unexpected news means she'll have to answer to her former
Published January 21st 2014 (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Wild Side, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wild Side

Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
This series definitely gets better with each volume, the characters are really becoming more three dimensional and the story more gripping as more is revealed to us.
In this installment we meet Valerie's sister Melanie and her boyfriend John. I've since found out that they have a book of their own, The Only One which I really want to read. They seem like a great couple and I just know their story will be a good one.
Valerie is propositioned by her friends and colleagues in this book which will mea
Anncleire
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recensione anche sul mio blog:

“The Wild Side” è il quarto volume della serie “Forever Wild” della straordinaria Magan Vernon, uscito il 21 gennaio, mi era completamente passato di mente, ma di certo non potevo lasciarmi scappare l’occasione di leggerlo. Un volume ricco di avvenimenti e molto importante della serie, che rispetta le aspettative e che in qualche modo anzi, le supera, creando una storia emozionante, che si scrolla di dosso i cliché per regalar
FicCentral
Feb 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: series-romance
centralpickshijackedbyysar

ReasonsToRead
Our favorite maybe couple are back, and they seem to be a little closer to replacing that "maybe" with "definitely."

After marrying Wes in Vegas and bringing him back to Chicago with her, Valerie's world just keeps changing.  She's growing closer and closer to the virtual stranger she married, and while she though she had no place for him in her life, he's fitting in unexpectedly well.  He may have been looking to freeload off a successful woman, but he's already establishing himself as a person
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Gah! I'm in complete love with this novella series! Each novella just seems to be getting better and better, and this novella was no exception! Things started to heat up in this book! And I don't mean between Valerie and Wes! The confrontation started to heat up between Wes and Valerie's once occasional fling, Max! The confrontation was kinda resolved though, but I think it's definitely going to continue into the rest of the novellas and I can't wait to see Wes get all protective over Valerie ag ...more
Shawna Shauntia
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it

**Huge thanks to author for providing me with an arc copy in exchange for my honest opinion**

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again Magan has done it again. I honestly wish I could sit down and devour the entire Forever Wild series in one sitting. The Wild Side is the fourth installment in the Forever Wild serial series, which Wes meets Valerie’s sister and her beau. I must say I really like these two. Whenever Wes and Valerie are together its never a dull moment.

While I am head over heels
Chelsea (Starbucks & Books Obsession)
This episode is back in the mind of Valerie and she is definitely feeling it with Wes. Her feelings for him are clear as day to me but I think she is really good at hiding them from Wes. I feel like he wears his heart on his sleeve and Valerie guards hers heavily.

Max is still a total douche who wants back what he lost and is using every trick in the book to try and manipulate Valerie. I was super glad to see that, while she is still flustered by him, she doesn’t allow him to come between her and
Chelly Peeler
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In part 4 of the Forever Wild series, we're back in Val's head. She gets woken up early by a frenzied Abbi asking her to meet her and Pam before work…something is definitely up. That something was an offer. Abbi and Pam are sick of men running everything and want to start their own company, and they want Val with them. For this to work, she'll have to convince her clients to leave the big company she's currently working for and go with her to a brand new one…including Max. She hasn't been a publ ...more
Bianca
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

The Wild Side continues the story of Val and Wes's relationship. The plot thickens in that feelings are FINALLY admitted and both want to see where it goes. Although, the divorce is still up in the air. There's a part of Val that wants to tell Wes how she truly feels, but I am hoping that will come with time.

Val gets an offer she can hardly refuse, but that means she will also be working very closely with Max. Sigh. He irks me. He just wants wh
Adriana
Jan 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

In this part of the series, Wes and Val are falling for each other more and more, but are afraid to voice those feelings. Throughout the book there were many sweet and steamy moments between Val and Wes, which I absolutely loved.

Max is once again in this one and Max being Max, is a total asshole. Because of the awesome job opportunity that landed on her lap, she will have to keep working with him as much as she doesn't want to, but he is her bi
Samantha
Nov 21, 2014 rated it liked it
With this one being the 4th in the series it was nice to finally get their relationship out into the public. She has been telling everyone that Wes is her boyfriend but deep down she knows she has feelings for him and wants to see how it all plays out.

But what about Max? He is still in the picture and our judgmental princess doesn't seem to see the problem. Yes he's her client but come on she cannot be that senseless can she?

Wes is working as a personal trainer to the old ladies and doing his b
JG
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Wild Side is the fourth installment in the Forever WIld serials. As Wes and Val's romance develop, complications and obstacles abound. From the uber villainous Max, the ever helpful but definitely a bitch Paige, co-workers that may help Val's career but slightly derail Wes and Val's relationship, The Wild Side will definitely keep you asking for more. Personally I would like to run over Max with a train and scatter his remains over the plains of Africa but I'm not the writer. Eagerly anticip ...more
Bianca
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
This series just keeps getting better and better. As the story develops I'm really falling in love with Wes and Val as a couple. That connection is deepening and you can really see their love for each other shining through.

There's a few new plot turns; Valerie's new job offer and her sister and boyfriend come to stay. Max is turning up the heat on Wes and he's really changed his tune, becoming so much nicer and sweeter to Val, even if he says he's not after any thing more; you just know he's a
Danielle from Short and Sassy
One of my favorite installments yet!! Melanie and her boyfriend John “John Boy” Walden come to visit Valerie and Wes. Hilarity ensues when Max gets involved.

Oh John Boy how I miss you...

Things are looking up for Val careers wise. On a personal level, things seem to FINALLY getting better for Wes and Val. I love this couple. The odds are not in their favor, but they manage.

I can't wait for the next book!!
Melissa
Feb 02, 2014 rated it liked it
**Spoiler**

I love this series.Its so cute.Im glad the curvy girl gets some love.Val has to learning she doesn't have to have that wretched Max.Wes is singing.I can tell he's gonna be a hit.So ready val is taking a chance and leaving the advertising firm.I really wish shed job max but then we wouldn't have a story lol. I could just imagine book from Max point a view grrr!Anyways love this series.I think it would be better to wait till all these books are done.
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I'm loving the direction this is taking, but I'm still waiting for that decision that Wes made in the last episode to come back and bite him in the ass. Still hate Max!!

*I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Okay I was expecting something to happen in this installment and it didn't. But I did LOVE that we got to see two characters from another book of Magans that I loved! Can't wait for the next installment.
Steph
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-on-kindle
Review to be posted on the Fictional Men's Page For Book Ho's blog page
Amanda (Hootie) Clark
review to come
T.A. McKay
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
These just keep getting better! Part of me wants to wait until they are all out and read them so I dont have to wait!
Oh and by the way I dont like Max!!
Courtney Stephens
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
I won't spoil it for everyone but it's getting better with all the characters. Can't wait til the next book :-)
Liz
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing episode in an amazing series. A surprise meeting leaves Val reeling after Abbi and Pam drop a bombshell. How will Valerie move forward.

Fiza
Jan 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
3.5*
Jamie  Leigh
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
so much of Valerie's life is changing. can Wes convince her to not change him fir someone else?
Jenna Seckel
Jan 20, 2014
Stephanie
May 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Tangled Thing Called Love (Life and Love on the Lam, #3)
  • Wild at Heart (Untamed #4)
  • See Jane Fall (Heart of Montana, #4)
  • Wish for You (Boys of the South, #4)
  • What the Heart Wants (Hearts and Arrows, #2.5)
  • Escaped Artist (Untamed #3)
  • The Line That Breaks (The Line That Binds #2)
  • Taking Something (Give Me Something, #2)
  • Then He Came Back (Love From Austin Book 2)
  • Windswept (Serendipity Adventure Romance, #3)
  • The Bridge
  • Seeking Havok
  • Drop Everything Now (Picturing Perfect, #3)
  • Bunco Babes Gone Wild
  • Cinderella Blackmail (Barely a Fairy Tale #1)
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • A Curvy Girl for the Cadet (Perfect Fit, #4)
Magan Vernon has been living off of reader tears since she wrote her first short story in 2004. She now spends her time killing off fictional characters, pretending to plot while she really just watches Netflix, and she tries to do this all while her two young children run amok around her Texas ranch.

You can stalk or...er...find her online at all of these fun and happy places.

Amazon Author Link: h

Forever Wild (7 books)
  • One Wild Night (Forever Wild, #1)
  • Wild Hearts (Forever Wild, #2)
  • The Wild One (Forever Wild, #3)
  • Wild For You (Forever Wild, #5)
  • Wild (Forever Wild #6)
  • Forever Wild (Forever Wild #1-6)