Start by marking “HOT Package (Hostile Operations Team, #4)” as Want to Read:
HOT Package (Hostile Operations Team, #4)

HOT Package

(Hostile Operations Team #4)

When Olivia Reese uncovers evidence of a lethal conspiracy against the military, her life changes in an instant. On the run, hunted, there’s only one place she can go. Only one man who can save her.

Elite soldier Billy Blake is spending Christmas alone—until the woman he once loved crashes onto his doorstep and begs for his help. As the snow piles up outside, Billy works ha
ebook
Published February 12th 2014 by H.O.T. Publishing, LLC (first published February 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about HOT Package, please sign up.
Dawn Herrera I would read them in order because the characters from all the book come into play in all the books and you will probably want to keep them straight. …moreI would read them in order because the characters from all the book come into play in all the books and you will probably want to keep them straight. Here are the names of the books and in order the way they are numbered are confusing. Reckless Heat is .5, Hot Pursuit 1, Hot Mess 1.5, Hot Package 1.6, Dangerously Hot 2, Hot Shot 5, Hot Rebel 6, Hot Ice 7, Hot & Bothered 8, Hot Protector 10, Hot Addiction 10. I'm not sure if this helps you but I hope so.(less)

Start your review of HOT Package (Hostile Operations Team, #4)
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3 Stars***

This was quick and entertaining...the perfect in-betweener book.

The suspense plot was a bit thin and I wish the MC's didn't dance around the subject of their previous breakup (nothing frustrates me more than lack of communication), but overall I enjoyed the book.

The set up for the next one in the series has me really intrigued...
Sheryl C. Nash
I read this in the Hot, Sexy & Bad: A Holiday Novella Collection anthology and i ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!! ...more
Janna
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
This novella is a great short read! I am only disappointed that it was so short. I read it in one short sitting & moved on to my next book forgetting to even review this one! LOL!!

Olivia is walking barefoot down the road after her car swerved into a ditch during a bout of winter weather... Billy happens by & rescues her. She was on her way to see him when her car went off the road. She has a disk saying her company's trying to defraud the gov't with their new technology.

Olivia & Billy had been
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lynn-raye-haris
Copy Courtesy of Netgalley

This was one super hot novella in this kick ass series that is fast becoming one of my all time fave's. I love this genre of book and with so many great military style romance books out there, the competition is stiff...but with this author, these books are already top dog as far as am concerned.

This is the story of Olivia and Billy "the Kid" and it is indeed on Hot Package..... Billy and Olivia dated a few months back but when Olivia gave him a ultimatum of either her
Tnh2011
Not Bad

I chose to give this book three stars because it was better than a 2 star rating, but not by much. As a result of being a novella the action moved pretty quickly. However, that was one of the problems. We're supposed to believe that after months of being apart and sleeping with other people, they saw the light in two days. This book needed more book for it to be believable. I might read some of the other books in series, but then again I might not.
Diana Tan
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot package is another marvelous addition to Lynn Raye Harris' HOT Series. Romantic suspense in addition to second chance romance which the author excels in delivering. This is a win-win story you wouldn't want to miss!
Anita
This review originally posted on Ani's Book Abyss | Duo Review: H.O.T. - Hot Mess & Hot Package.

These were two short, sweet novellas.  Both are second chance romances, with the main couples having separated under angry conditions, so both sides of both couples have unresolved conflicts to deal with.

And that's really all there is to these two novellas.

Hot Mess

I'm not as content as everyone else seems to be about this short story.  Granted, it was a bite-sized novella, with a good amount o
Julie Miller
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A bonus holiday novella in Lynn Raye Harris's HOT series. It takes place during the same time frame of DANGEROUSLY HOT, a full-length novel.

I loved it! Read it in one sitting. Billy Blake and Olivia Reese's story. Former lovers whose childhood traumas got in the way of a happily-ever-after the past Christmas are reunited by danger. When Livvie discovers something dangerous to the military being covered up at Titan Technology where she works, she turns to the only man she thinks can help--compute
Jenny
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot Package

The entire H.O.T. series is flipping awesome. I have read and read the series numerous times. H.O.T. Package did not let me down. It's quite a bit shorter than some of the others in the series but wow it's a whole lot of story packed in. Billy "the kid" and Olivia must stay alive long enough to figure out the mysterious disk that was sent to Olivia by a co-worker. Oh and did I mention that they were exes that left the relationship on bad terms? Pssss it has a happily ever after!
Nicole
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Again, a lot of action took place off the page, and I would have liked it to be more in line with the first book in the series, which had a lot of action throughout. Still, a great series.
Lydia
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“I love you, Olivia. Everything about you. I have from almost the first moment we met.” - Billy Blake

See? I knew I just needed the right guy to really get into this series. Turns out Billy was just the man for it!

Billy "The Kid" Blake is the hacker of the HOT team, the one who is gifted in the computer and net field the most - yet even the smartest guys have their own secrets and people they couldn't get over. For Billy, the one person he just couldn't forget is Olivia Reese. And now the woman w
TashNz
HOT PACKAGE well heeellllo - indeedy doody - holey guacomole! Hot indeed!

There was a hot package in the way of a CD that Olivia knew was not good and it possibly held the top secret details of espionage so she took it to the only person she could trust - Billy Blake... new team member of HOT and under the command of Matt. Only problem is is that Billy was going out with Olivia 6 months ago for 6 months before she ran out an left him. Olivia couldnt handle the constant absences that came with Bil
Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )
' I received a complimentary copy of this book through Netgalley by the publisher in exchange for an honest review '

Olivia is a PR specialist for Titan. When a co worker sends her a disk that shows that the weapons they are making may not work she does not know what to do. The only thing that she can think of is to go to her ex lover Billy “The Kid” Blake for help.

Billy has never been able to get Olivia out of his head. It was never just about sex with Olivia. He will keep her safe no matter wha
Sherri Hayes
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As you can probably tell by the cover this is a holiday story. I know we aren't quite into the holiday season yet, but this was the next book in the series and I wasn't willing to wait another two months to get to it.

This story has a little more suspense than the last one, but not as much as the first in the series. In my opinion there was enough to keep things interesting, but not so much that I found myself wanting to skip pages to get back to the romance.

Olivia and Billy's backstory was an
Kame
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Olivia stumbles upon a secret and she fears for her life. There is only one person she trusts with this information and her life. Billy, but would he help her?

Billy is just a wonderful hero. He has just the right amount of hunk and tenderness. Olivia is scared she will be like her mother and thought she needed to leave Billy a year ago or become her. They still love each other and there are sparks the minute they see each other again.

The plot is quick and just like all HOT books full of action.
Crystal
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
PR Rep Olivia Reese has been sent evidence of a conspiracy between Titan Technology and certain members of the United States Government. She’s scared and the only thing she can think of doing is asking the one man that probably hates her for help; her ex Billy “The Kid” Blake.

Billy is a member of the Hostile Operations Team, and he’s never forgotten Olivia. He’ll do whatever he can to protect her. However, can he protect his heart at the same time?

This novella in Lynn Raye Harris’ HOT series pro
Liza
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this installment into the HOT series! I've loved Billy since the first book and was excited for him to get his story. I loved that you could still feel how much both Billy and Olivia loved one another after being apart for a year. I was a little mad that Olivia didn't trust in Billy enough when she left him a year ago, but totally understood her thinking once I knew more about her past.

I love spending time with the guys from the HOT series and have never been disappointed with any of the
Paula
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It may be April for me but Hot Package by Lynn Raye Harris sure puts one in the holiday mood. While part of a series I have not read yet, this is a stand-alone story. It is heavier on the suspense and intrigue than on the sight and sounds of Christmas. It was like reading one of the military shows on TV but so much better since the author allowed the reader to see into both Billy’s and Olivia’s thoughts. Very well done in giving their POVs over the “break up” after their last Christmas together. ...more
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
In this Hostile Operations Team (HOT) book we get to meet Billy and the woman he never forgot. From beginning to end this story was a page turner. The scenes in the book was explosive and action packed and it leaves you wanting to become a member of the team. Olivia was a strong and perfect counterpart to the delicious Billy. I for one can't wait to see what the awesome Lynn Raye Harris has in store for the HOT men next!!!
Jan
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just love these HOT guys. Hot package delivers a great story in a short book. Olivia searches out her ex-lover when she needs help after receiving a disc with evidence that would rock the Pentagon. Soldiers lives were at risk. It had to be stopped. She had no-one else to turn to but Billy *the kid* Blake, the man she had walked out on. It is emotional rollercoaster with danger and suspense thrown in. Most enjoyable. Short but full of punch. Loved it.
Kylie C
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received ARC for honest review.

Fantastic addition to the HOT series.
Olivia has evidence that's worth killing her for. She turns to Billy, an ex lover who has never forgotten her.
Being a novella, I did read it quite quickly. Loved both characters. Perfect combination of suspense and romance
Anima
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Second chances are wonderful and Olivia wants hers. She left Billy when she was scared of losing him to the Army. Now she needs his help when she suspects her employer of wrong doing. Quick and steamy with the last chapters full of military moves.
Dee
3.5 Stars
Kristin
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
On a whim....

Downloaded on a whim and I'm glad I did. Fast read with a solid plot and plenty of smexy sprinkled throughout
Dee
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two-haiku review:

Her company lied
She's got disc, needs help from him
She's in great danger

Christmas novella
Characters deep and well drawn
Plenty of action
Alison
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice hot read sinking my teeth into the next one

These "HOT" alpha guys are just yummy but don't hold back either
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the 3rd book of the series.

If you want to read what the book is about, read above the reviews.

This book is based upon a group of SEAL teammates who fall in love while in the military.

Our hero is not looking forward to the holiday season. He’s away from his family due to being in the military and last year he was with a hot and sexy woman. He had thought they were getting series until he left on a mission and she was gone when he got back. Now she turns up at his place needing his help
Jackie
Once upon a time over a year before Billy “The Kid” Blake and Olivia Reese had what seemed to be a solid relationship, at least until she gave him an unthinkable ultimatum and left Billy behind.

Now it is a another Christmas a year later and Olivia finds herself embroiled in a situation which calls for Billy and his band of badass military brothers-in-arms particular skills to keep her safe as well as bring down the bad guys.

A second chance at love is the farthest thing on the agenda for either o
Maria
3.5 Stars - Hot Package was a short novella type read. Olivia and Billy's story was quick and intense. I am still disappointed in the fact that this series started with a healthy full size story. I was expecting that each elite member of HOT would warrant that type of story. I believe, so far that each member deserves that, but I guess the author does not feel the same way. I already bought the whole series so I will keep reading. I came upon the author with her second and third series and decid ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Shielding Kinley (Delta Team Two, #2)
  • Shelter for Tory (Station 7: Crew 5 #1; Police and Fire: Operation Alpha)
  • Lethal Edge (Rifle Creek #1)
  • Weston's Treasure (Gemini Group #3)
  • Shielding Gillian (Delta Team Two, #1)
  • Baby (Linear Tactical #9)
  • Serial Love (Saints Protection & Investigation, #1)
  • Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • Jameson's Salvation (Gemini Group, #2)
  • Count On Me (Baytown Boys #12)
  • Devlin (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes, #1)
  • Protecting Jessyka (SEAL of Protection, #6)
  • Guarding Antonia (Guardian SEALs, #6)
  • Fast Justice (DEA FAST #6)
  • Protecting Melody (SEAL of Protection, #7)
  • Securing Avery (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #5)
  • Nixon's Promise (Gemini Group #1)
  • Edge of Courage (Edge Security #4)
Lynn Raye Harris is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of sizzling military romantic suspense novels and contemporary romance novels. She lives in Alabama with her husband (former military), her cat, and her American Saddlebred horse.

Find me on Amazon!

Find me on Facebook!

Find me on Instagram!

Hostile Operations Team (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • HOT Pursuit (Hostile Operations Team, #1)
  • HOT Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2)
  • Dangerously HOT (Hostile Operations Team, #3)
  • HOT Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • HOT Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6)
  • HOT Ice (Hostile Operations Team, #7)
  • HOT & Bothered (Hostile Operations Team, #8)
  • HOT Protector (Hostile Operations Team, #9)
  • HOT Addiction (Hostile Operations Team, #10)
  • HOT Valor (Hostile Operations Team, #11)