Start by marking “Hot Package (Hostile Operations Team, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hot Package (Hostile Operations Team, #3)

Hot Package

(Hostile Operations Team #3)

When public relations expert Olivia Reese stumbles onto evidence of a dangerous conspiracy right before Christmas, there’s only one man she can call for help. Billy “The Kid” Blake is a member of an elite military unit—the Hostile Operations Team—and he’s Olivia’s former lover.

Billy never forgot the sexy woman who rocked his world—and his bed—before she walked out on him.
ebook
Published February 12th 2014 by H.O.T. Publishing, LLC (first published February 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Hot Package, please sign up.
Dawn Herrera I would read them in order because the characters from all the book come into play in all the books and you will probably want to keep them straight.…moreI would read them in order because the characters from all the book come into play in all the books and you will probably want to keep them straight. Here are the names of the books and in order the way they are numbered are confusing. Reckless Heat is .5, Hot Pursuit 1, Hot Mess 1.5, Hot Package 1.6, Dangerously Hot 2, Hot Shot 5, Hot Rebel 6, Hot Ice 7, Hot & Bothered 8, Hot Protector 10, Hot Addiction 10. I'm not sure if this helps you but I hope so.(less)

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3 Stars***

This was quick and entertaining...the perfect in-betweener book.

The suspense plot was a bit thin and I wish the MC's didn't dance around the subject of their previous breakup (nothing frustrates me more than lack of communication), but overall I enjoyed the book.

The set up for the next one in the series has me really intrigued...
Sheryl C. Nash
I read this in the Hot, Sexy & Bad: A Holiday Novella Collection anthology and i ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!
Janna
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
This novella is a great short read! I am only disappointed that it was so short. I read it in one short sitting & moved on to my next book forgetting to even review this one! LOL!!

Olivia is walking barefoot down the road after her car swerved into a ditch during a bout of winter weather... Billy happens by & rescues her. She was on her way to see him when her car went off the road. She has a disk saying her company's trying to defraud the gov't with their new technology.

Olivia & Bi
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Copy Courtesy of Netgalley

This was one super hot novella in this kick ass series that is fast becoming one of my all time fave's. I love this genre of book and with so many great military style romance books out there, the competition is stiff...but with this author, these books are already top dog as far as am concerned.

This is the story of Olivia and Billy "the Kid" and it is indeed on Hot Package..... Billy and Olivia dated a few months back but when Olivia gave him a ultimatum of either her
Tnh2011
Not Bad

I chose to give this book three stars because it was better than a 2 star rating, but not by much. As a result of being a novella the action moved pretty quickly. However, that was one of the problems. We're supposed to believe that after months of being apart and sleeping with other people, they saw the light in two days. This book needed more book for it to be believable. I might read some of the other books in series, but then again I might not.
Diana Tan
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot package is another marvelous addition to Lynn Raye Harris' HOT Series. Romantic suspense in addition to second chance romance which the author excels in delivering. This is a win-win story you wouldn't want to miss!
Anita
This review originally posted on Ani's Book Abyss | Duo Review: H.O.T. - Hot Mess & Hot Package.

These were two short, sweet novellas.  Both are second chance romances, with the main couples having separated under angry conditions, so both sides of both couples have unresolved conflicts to deal with.

And that's really all there is to these two novellas.

Hot Mess

I'm not as content as everyone else seems to be about this short story.  Granted, it was a bite-sized novella, with a good amount of
Nicole
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Again, a lot of action took place off the page, and I would have liked it to be more in line with the first book in the series, which had a lot of action throughout. Still, a great series.
Lydia
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“I love you, Olivia. Everything about you. I have from almost the first moment we met.” - Billy Blake

See? I knew I just needed the right guy to really get into this series. Turns out Billy was just the man for it!

Billy "The Kid" Blake is the hacker of the HOT team, the one who is gifted in the computer and net field the most - yet even the smartest guys have their own secrets and people they couldn't get over. For Billy, the one person he just couldn't forget is Olivia Reese. And now the woman w
TashNz
HOT PACKAGE well heeellllo - indeedy doody - holey guacomole! Hot indeed!

There was a hot package in the way of a CD that Olivia knew was not good and it possibly held the top secret details of espionage so she took it to the only person she could trust - Billy Blake... new team member of HOT and under the command of Matt. Only problem is is that Billy was going out with Olivia 6 months ago for 6 months before she ran out an left him. Olivia couldnt handle the constant absences that came with Bil
Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )
' I received a complimentary copy of this book through Netgalley by the publisher in exchange for an honest review '

Olivia is a PR specialist for Titan. When a co worker sends her a disk that shows that the weapons they are making may not work she does not know what to do. The only thing that she can think of is to go to her ex lover Billy “The Kid” Blake for help.

Billy has never been able to get Olivia out of his head. It was never just about sex with Olivia. He will keep her safe no matter wha
Sherri Hayes
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As you can probably tell by the cover this is a holiday story. I know we aren't quite into the holiday season yet, but this was the next book in the series and I wasn't willing to wait another two months to get to it.

This story has a little more suspense than the last one, but not as much as the first in the series. In my opinion there was enough to keep things interesting, but not so much that I found myself wanting to skip pages to get back to the romance.

Olivia and Billy's backstory was an
Crystal
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
PR Rep Olivia Reese has been sent evidence of a conspiracy between Titan Technology and certain members of the United States Government. She’s scared and the only thing she can think of doing is asking the one man that probably hates her for help; her ex Billy “The Kid” Blake.

Billy is a member of the Hostile Operations Team, and he’s never forgotten Olivia. He’ll do whatever he can to protect her. However, can he protect his heart at the same time?

This novella in Lynn Raye Harris’ HOT series pro
Kame
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Olivia stumbles upon a secret and she fears for her life. There is only one person she trusts with this information and her life. Billy, but would he help her?

Billy is just a wonderful hero. He has just the right amount of hunk and tenderness. Olivia is scared she will be like her mother and thought she needed to leave Billy a year ago or become her. They still love each other and there are sparks the minute they see each other again.

The plot is quick and just like all HOT books full of action.
Liza
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this installment into the HOT series! I've loved Billy since the first book and was excited for him to get his story. I loved that you could still feel how much both Billy and Olivia loved one another after being apart for a year. I was a little mad that Olivia didn't trust in Billy enough when she left him a year ago, but totally understood her thinking once I knew more about her past.

I love spending time with the guys from the HOT series and have never been disappointed with any of the
Paula
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It may be April for me but Hot Package by Lynn Raye Harris sure puts one in the holiday mood. While part of a series I have not read yet, this is a stand-alone story. It is heavier on the suspense and intrigue than on the sight and sounds of Christmas. It was like reading one of the military shows on TV but so much better since the author allowed the reader to see into both Billy’s and Olivia’s thoughts. Very well done in giving their POVs over the “break up” after their last Christmas together. ...more
Jan
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just love these HOT guys. Hot package delivers a great story in a short book. Olivia searches out her ex-lover when she needs help after receiving a disc with evidence that would rock the Pentagon. Soldiers lives were at risk. It had to be stopped. She had no-one else to turn to but Billy *the kid* Blake, the man she had walked out on. It is emotional rollercoaster with danger and suspense thrown in. Most enjoyable. Short but full of punch. Loved it.
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
In this Hostile Operations Team (HOT) book we get to meet Billy and the woman he never forgot. From beginning to end this story was a page turner. The scenes in the book was explosive and action packed and it leaves you wanting to become a member of the team. Olivia was a strong and perfect counterpart to the delicious Billy. I for one can't wait to see what the awesome Lynn Raye Harris has in store for the HOT men next!!!
Kylie C
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received ARC for honest review.

Fantastic addition to the HOT series.
Olivia has evidence that's worth killing her for. She turns to Billy, an ex lover who has never forgotten her.
Being a novella, I did read it quite quickly. Loved both characters. Perfect combination of suspense and romance
Anima
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Second chances are wonderful and Olivia wants hers. She left Billy when she was scared of losing him to the Army. Now she needs his help when she suspects her employer of wrong doing. Quick and steamy with the last chapters full of military moves.
Dee
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two-haiku review:

Her company lied
She's got disc, needs help from him
She's in great danger

Christmas novella
Characters deep and well drawn
Plenty of action
Kristin
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
On a whim....

Downloaded on a whim and I'm glad I did. Fast read with a solid plot and plenty of smexy sprinkled throughout
Alison
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice hot read sinking my teeth into the next one

These "HOT" alpha guys are just yummy but don't hold back either
Dee
3.5 Stars
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the 3rd book of the series.

If you want to read what the book is about, read above the reviews.

This book is based upon a group of SEAL teammates who fall in love while in the military.

Our hero is not looking forward to the holiday season. He’s away from his family due to being in the military and last year he was with a hot and sexy woman. He had thought they were getting series until he left on a mission and she was gone when he got back. Now she turns up at his place needing his help
Jackie
Once upon a time over a year before Billy “The Kid” Blake and Olivia Reese had what seemed to be a solid relationship, at least until she gave him an unthinkable ultimatum and left Billy behind.

Now it is a another Christmas a year later and Olivia finds herself embroiled in a situation which calls for Billy and his band of badass military brothers-in-arms particular skills to keep her safe as well as bring down the bad guys.

A second chance at love is the farthest thing on the agenda for either o
Deborah
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They Are Wary Of Each Other

She ran from him when he left on an assignment. But now that she has a problem, she can't think of anyone else that can help her. She's shown up at his door out of the blue asking for his help. Being who he is, of course he's going to help her. This is an entertaining, exciting hot read. Enjoy I did.
dbbooknerd
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Both Book 2 in the series and this one are novellas that I wish were a little longer, but this is a great story and well worth the read. If you are into the series, you will want to read it so that you know Billy's story. If you read it as a standalone, you will still enjoy this sexy, romantic suspense.
Peni
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A short thoroughly entertaining romantic suspenseful story. Aiden Snow did a terrific job narrating and portraying the characters. The setting was well suited and overall storyline made the time pass in a flash.
  • Code of Silence (Seal Team 12, #7.5)
  • Honor Reclaimed (HORNET, #2)
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4)
  • Over the Line (Alpha Ops, #2)
  • Tripped Up (SEALs On Fire, #8)
  • Protector (Dark Ops, #4)
  • Take Over at Midnight (The Night Stalkers, #7)
  • Miami, Mistletoe & Murder (Red Stone Security, #4)
  • Twelve Shades of Midnight
  • Hell for Leather (Black Knights Inc., #6)
  • Force of Attraction (K-9 Rescue #2)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
  • Storm Front (Security Specialists International, #2.5)
To be kept up to date about all of Lynn's new books, as well as to receive exclusive content and have the opportunity to enter special giveaways, sign up for Lynn's newsletter here. Or text the word HOTTIES to 66866.

Lynn Raye Harris is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES of military romances as well as 20 books for Harlequin Presents. A forme

Hostile Operations Team (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Hot Pursuit (Hostile Operations Team, #1)
  • Hot Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2)
  • Dangerously Hot (Hostile Operations Team, #4)
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • Hot Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6)
  • Hot Ice (Hostile Operations Team, #7)
  • Hot and Bothered (Hostile Operations Team, #8)
  • Hot Protector (Hostile Operations Team, #9)
  • Hot Addiction (Hostile Operations Team, #10)
  • Hot Valor (Hostile Operations Team, #11)