Start by marking “Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1)

Sex Piston (Biker Bitches #1)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  7,632 Ratings  ·  356 Reviews
Sex Piston wasn’t about to apologize to anyone for her bitch attitude and certainly not the President of The Blue Horsemen, Stud. If he thinks he’s going to be able to control her and her crew then he has another thing coming. A lapse in judgment has him thinking that he’s won this battle of the sexes but a one-night stand isn’t about to bring this woman to heel.

Stud has
Published December 22nd 2013 by Young Ink Press, LLC (first published December 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Sex Piston, please sign up.
Kate Yes, there already is. Fat Louise. Not quite as good but still worth a read.

Alpha Possessive Heroes
description

HOLLY SHIET! All the crazy bitches are getting their own story?!

description

OMG! I didn't see this coming!

description

After finishing Knox Stand book, I cannot wait to see how Stud will tame Sex Piston! lol. One thing is for sure though, This is going to be a one crazy series!!!!!!

edited:
I set up a high expectation and this author gave me so much more!

For all the sexy ladies out there that haven't read the Last Rider Series yet- I recommend to read them first before reading this one. Sex Piston can read as a stand
✿kawehi.reviews

★Independent
★Confident
★Straight-up
★Sexy
★Very protective of those she cares about
But underneath it all, she has a heart of gold.

So Stud…
★Dedicated MC leader
★Charming
★Cocky
★Assertive
★Persistent
★Loving father
★And hell bent on taming the wild Sex Piston.
But as he peels back her layers, he begins to fall deeper for the she-devil.

What will be the outcome of this epic battle of the sexes?

Read and you will find out!

My thoughts: Wow,
Michelle
2.5 or 3 stars..... I swear I wrote this damn review & posted it... but it was gone, so here goes...

This is the story of Sex Piston and Stud... He's the new President of her father's MC and she isn't quite ready to show him the respect that he deserves. But there is something about this fiery girl that makes Stud want to break her will. Plus once he gets her to fall, the rest of the club's girls will follow suit.

But Stud is much more than just the President of the club, he might be into the
Vallsykes
This one had a very mild plot. The story centers around Sex Piston and her transition from being a biker bitch in one club that's taken over by another, which further transitions her to the Ole' Lady and First Lady to Stud (the hero). Yes, these are their nicknames, but no matter, they stick to them to the point where I almost forget what the heck their real names are.

Sex Piston and her gang are cute and interestingly multi-faceted, but none as well-centered as Sex Piston herself, whic
Fre06 Begum
Finally a book by this author that I truly enjoyed and rated above 3stars! This book had really good elements with an alpha male and FINALLY a female lead who was strong and not a sex mad clingy annoying woman who becomes a doormat for their pricks in all the previous books! I was predisposed to not liking Sex Piston as she was so rude and crass in the other books but seriously I freaking adored her she has a heart of gold and again she takes no crap from anyone including the main guy especially ...more
Tobia James
WELL THAT WAS A PLEASANT SURPRISE!!

I truly was not expecting to love this book so much, but I do. Great job Jamie Begley!

We met Sex Piston
in Jamie's Last Riders series; getting to know her as Beth's friend in Razer's Ride and Viper's Run and later as Diamond's sister in Knox's Stand.

She is a spitfire. One who's opinionated, strong (headstrong & strong-willed), and HOT! She has always been a part of Destructors MC, ever since her pops was Prez. But now after being taken over by the Blue Hors
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
==> Re-read 2017, July 11
-=> Re-read 2016, march 29
==> Read 2014, january 13
-----------------
BIKER STYLE!
"Her five-foot-six, curvy body was encased in tight, black leather pants with a leather vest that was laced up the front with her breasts threatening to overflow the corseted top. All the brothers were constantly staring, trying to see the pink of her nipples, yet they only managed to get threats for those high-heeled, biker boots to be shoved up their asses."

SMART GUY!
“Asshole, wher
Amber Berry
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait. These girls are crazy!
Aparajita Mukherjee
This novella gives a glimpse of how Sex Piston's life had been and what made her the way she is, that is, extremely strong with a bad mouth yet kind hearted with a soft spot for children. Her bonding with the other members of her girl crew is heartwarming and they have always got each others' back. Nothing much to say about Stud as he is the conventional Alpha male with all the possessiveness and growling and anger. This book is not very intense or heart-racing but it definitely can teach one a ...more
Annmarie
Mar 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this more than the men's books. These women are tough and take no crap. Plus,Stud did not sleep with anyone else while he was with Sex Piston. I also like that we haven't seen him with other women, that was so refreshing and made the romance and relationship so much more for me. I love all the women and their attitudes. Great book, I love that they kicked Bliss and Evie's ass. They are sluts and total trash.
-C-
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot biker babe and her biker biches.
How to tame Sex Biston. It's fun to read.

Bear was wrong; there was one man in the club more than willing to let Sex Piston near his balls.

Danielle (Danniegurl)
Idk why this is still on my TBR but I’m pretty sure I had rated and reviewed this but idk. So I picked a random date and added it. The book was interesting I disliked her name though. It was weird having kids say her name too. From what I remember the book wasn’t bad but a bit cheesy.
Erika
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are certain parts of this story that are amazing. I LOVE Stud. He says the right things at the right times. He was staring at her inthe early morning light not wanting to wake her up because he knew she would leave like she always does. Stud doesn't understand why she's keeping the relationship a secret so he takes matters into his own hands.

I love how Sex Piston made him jealous. I love when a woman knows how to get her man's attention. LOL I like this one a lot. I like how Sex Piston ha
Natalie M
4 solid stars. I honestly didn't think I would like Sex Piston as much as I did… she's pretty badass! I probably would have red this book just to find out how the hell she got that name (which I did), but I also ended up really loving her and Stud's story. I love Jamie Begley's books.. they never disappoint! I've read all the Last Rider books and anxiously await Shade's book, but it was a nice change of pace to get into the Biker Bitches series. What I mean by that is, unlike the heroines from t ...more
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
I always enjoy a well written hot biker romance story!

Sex Piston's character is hot, sexy, sassy... and despite her tough front, she is full of heart. I love her protectiveness towards her friends and family. Though she shows her quite bitchy attitude towards Stud, she admits when she has gone too far.

Stud is one hot alpha biker president who is full of surprises. I love that he takes Sex Piston's sassiness and when he has had enough, he tells her how it is.

If you read Jamie Begley's The Last
Nina
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!
This book was great! Loved Sex Piston!
This held a few(really good) surprises! I definitely didnt see one or two coming :p
:):D
Stud was great! I think he balanced oit Sex Piston perfectly... I know you can't really associate the word 'cute' with these characters but damn some of them are!:D
Personally I love Jamie Begley's books! I can't wait for more for The Last Riders!!
I can't wait for Lily and Shades' book! Finally some more insight on their story!!!
Its gonna be great!
Em
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Sex Piston. She is, in my opinion, the epitome of strength. Like when she was being bullied as a child and taking the power from her bullies by claiming the name calling as her own. And the loyalty for her friends is just incredible. She loves truly and purely. I love how she annihilates every expectation that people have of her and was just her own character.
.chel.
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: badass-biker
I first got introduced to Sex Piston and her crazy girls in Razer's Ride (The Last Rider series). Although this series has characters from 'Last Riders' intertwine in the storyline, you don't have to read the latter. Actually, I liked this one better than "The Last Riders" series. It has more of a MC vibe to it.
Sheridan
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was everything I thought it would be. I cannot wait for more of this Biker Bitches series. Its nice to see the male bikers aren't the only bad asses. This book touches on so many different things - love, family secrets, bullying, sex, MC, sex,drugs,sex,true friendship, and of course sex.

I have quite a few gif's that make me think of this book when I see them and YES some of them can be considered NC-17.

When the subject of bullying came up I had a Mean Girls/Heathers/The Craft flashback
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
I seriously enjoyed this spin off of Begley's MC/biker Last Riders series. MC stories are my crack read. Sex Piston and crew of biker bitches (and I mean that in only the nicest way) have entertained me since they befriended the Beth from Razer's Ride. An in your fac crew of wise cracking no shite taking women who scare even the hardest biker. When I learned Jamie was giving each of them their own books, I got excited.

It's nice to read a series that doesn't follow the stereotypical biker moll.
Deborah
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Way better than expected.

After reading the reviews for Shades Fall I read Razer, Viper and Knox's books, I wasn't keen on Razer's but the books grew on me and got better as the series continued, I loved Shade and Lily's book but no one was more surprised than me that when I'd finished it I couldn't settle on reading anything else, weird I know but nothing appealed to me so I looked around and found Sex Piston, now I'll admit I struggled a bit at first since I didn't like the name, at all and fro
Caz Malpas
4.5 STUDDIOSODELICIOUS STARS!

Well that was a very surprising read, I thought I would like it in a it's got the characters from the other books in kinda way, if that makes sense, but to be honest I really really really liked it regardless of this fact.

I think it was the name, that had me doubting i would enjoy it, it made her sound like a dumb skankarella, but without giving too much away she was kinda nice.
Stud, he had tattoos, he had muscles, he had a don't give me no shit vibe and he was a b
Nicole
Hallelujah and may the church bells ring! I've finally liked a book by this author. Sex Piston was a great heroine that broke the doormat mold of the The last Riders women. She was bold as brass but inside just a normal woman who craved love as all of us do. At times things were over the top but overall I enjoyed this book. I must say I am crossing my fingers that Lily stays how she is now and not letting herself become a tstl doormat as her sister. I loved her and Shade's cameos and the compass ...more
Gemma
Dec 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Sex Piston, such a tough chick with a heart of gold. This story is pretty short and compliments 'The Last Riders' series even overlapping with previous books. Stud is sexy and definitely earns his name, and her posse of girls are amazing and insane. It isn't as in depth as the other series' books but I enjoyed reading about these crazy girls' antics and a steamy romance.

There is an update with Shade and Lily, can't wait to see how that goes.
Tate
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker-goodies
OH MY GOD!!
Loved this, and kinda loved it more than Last riders. Well it was different more crazy and funny and I love Sex Piston and Stud!! Can not wait to see what happens next in their biker club :)
Also I was very happy that we could see the Last riders and let me tell ya SHADE!!!!! FINALLY!!! SOMETHNG!!!!! GO GET HER !!!

image:

SO YEAH!!!

It was freaking awesome!!!

CherylConn
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: won-t-read
See!

Begley CAN create a kick ass heroine that doesn't meekly cower in a corner until the club ho-bags decide to toss them their sloppy seconds.

Bravo Begley.

Now. Do it again.
And again.
And again.

Honey Warren
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sex Piston and the other Biker Bitches ROCK!!! I love them!!! I think Stud was the main reason for my lack of 5 stars. Can't really pinpoint the reason?!? I am still LOVING this whole Jamie Begley thing!!=)
Sherry
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stud and Sex Piston are hot together! I love how Sex Piston is tough but loves her family and friends and Stud sees that and he loves her attitude and all. Loved getting a glimpse of the Last Riders especially Lilly and Shade.
Juliana Alves  READ *--*
'5 estrelas fodidas' :D

Sex Piston <3 FODÁAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTICA & AO MESMO TEMPO AMOROSA.

Jamie arrasou nesse livro.. Strud <3 Lindo , mandão e paciente até demais.

PERFEITO. Vale cada caralho de estrela do GR <3
Sex Piston Review 9 30 Jul 11, 2014 02:20PM
This book is HOT.......& not just that but also..... 6 50 Apr 07, 2014 08:06AM
Release date 1 36 Jan 14, 2014 09:22AM
  • Soothing His Madness (Bantorus MC, #3)
  • Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill, #2)
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • Devil's Charm (Chaos Bleeds MC #1)
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • One Ride (Hellions Ride, #1)
  • Fighting To Stay
  • Ride To Temptation (The Rough Riders, #1)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Misled (Death Dwellers MC, #1)
  • Angels in Leather (Rebels on Bikes, #1)
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1)
Jamie Begley's Reading Order:
1. Razer's Ride (The Last Riders)
2. Viper's Run (The Last Riders)
3. Knox's Stand (The Last Riders)
4. Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)
5. Teased (The VIP Room)
6. Tainted (The VIP Room)
7. Shade's Fall (The Last Riders)
8. King (The VIP Room)
9. Cash's Fight (The Last Riders)
10. Fat Louise (Biker Bitches)
11. Riot (Predators MC)
12. Shade (The Last Riders)
13. Stand Off (Preda
More about Jamie Begley

Biker Bitches (5 books)
  • Fat Louise (Biker Bitches, #2)
  • Merry Blissmas (Biker Bitches, #3)
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)
  • Crazy B!tch (Biker Bitches, #5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be