Start by marking “South Village Singles Collection: Roughing It with Ryan\Tangling with Ty\Messing with Mac” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
South Village Singles ...

Jill Shalvis

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  178 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Sweet, Sassy Singles!

From New York Times bestselling author Jill Shalvis comes a trilogy about friends who make a vow of singlehood in a hip, vibrant yet quaint suburb of Los Angeles. In SOUTH VILLAGE SINGLES, three strong, independent women decide they don't need a man in their lives-but you can never plan when that special one will come along. Quirky dessert caterer Suza
Published January 7th 2014 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about South Village Singles Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about South Village Singles Collection

Lisa
May 05, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: may, 2014
Review for "Roughing it with Ryan" only. I think this will pretty much say it all:

Suzanne=ANNOYING/DIMWIT:

photo tumblr_ley3bvnxuZ1qa5akf_zps3edb3f5c.gif

Ryan=YUMMINESS:

photo tumblr_ljb1zobzo31qdwkzy_zpsfc97cc6c.gif

The three stars are for Ryan.

Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While I read this collection, I wrote my goodread reviews for the individual books listed. However, I thought it deserved another review as a whole because I really enjoyed this series.

All of the characters were great. I loved the character development and the romance. Ryan and Ty were great right from the beginning. However, Mac took me a little bit to like. I loved all three women. I liked their back stories, their friendship and their stubbornest. I only wish this series was a little bit lon
Yvonne Baldwin
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read

Awesome read

Three women meet and become best friends, helping each other through life's ups and downs. This is a great series to read for anyone who knows what true friends can bring to life.
Donna
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
fun

I liked that all three of these stories came in a collection. They are stand alone,but so much better to read them all together. Love Jill Shalvis and her fun banter between her characters. Well worth reading if you like a hot, sexy and fun read.
Michelle
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW times 3!!!!

Amazing stories. I loved the men and women in them all. Thank you very much. You are an amazing writer
D.B. Reynolds
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three wonderful stories from one of my favorite authors. I couldn't stop reading!
Joyce Hunt
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Jill's writing
Heather Lauletta
Great Read

These three books were awesome, hot, sexy and heart warming. Happy endings for all. Jill Shalvis is a gifted writer, amazingly well able to conveyors stories!
Nancy
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved all three of these stories. Jill makes these characters come to life in her way of story telling. Love her writing & have not read anything by her that wasn't good.
Gina
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my all time favorite authors...I will be reading her work till I can no longer see to read!
Angela Starkey
Britainy
Dec 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Light
  • Forbidden Desires (Bondage & Breakfast #2)
  • Brittany's Destiny (Pleasure, Montana, #4)
  • Defiantly Yours
  • Game On (Game For Love)
  • More Than Physical (Physical Series, #2)
  • Feeling the Buzz (Fancy Free, #3)
  • All the Right Angles
  • I Want Crazy (Loco, Texas, #3)
  • Playing for Passion
  • No Holding Back (The Garrisons, #1)
  • Five Weeks in December (Twisted & Tied, #1)
  • Faking It (McCullough Mountain, #4)
  • Controlling Krysta (Hot Texas Bosses, #2)
  • Cheers in Charistown (Charistown, #3.5)
  • Making Waves (Perfect Kisses, #3.5)
  • Hometown Girl (Bad Boys of Red Hook, #0.5)
  • His to Keep (Beauty and the Brit, #3)

Look for Jill's latest, LOST AND FOUND SISTERS on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's websi
More about Jill Shalvis...