Start by marking “Underworld Champions (MC Outlaw, #1)” as Want to Read:
Underworld Champions (MC Outlaw, #1)

Underworld Champions (MC Outlaw #1)

3.53  ·  Rating details ·  1,973 Ratings  ·  180 Reviews
***CONTENT WARNING*** This book is NOT suitable for under 18s. It contains graphic sex, violence and, drug use. Please do not read if you are easily offended.

Maddie never asked for the life she was given. She simply played the hand she was dealt. So when her sorry excuse for a father suddenly dies, she wants nothing more than to leave her old life behind.

But, with no mone
Published January 23rd 2014 by Ella Stone Publishing (first published January 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Underworld Champions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Underworld Champions

Jess
Jan 11, 2014 rated it did not like it
Uh oh I'm about to be VERY honest here...

This is a really looooong review, I got a lot of splaining to do.

Okay so I have read there is a rumor that Underworld Champions is a plagiarized version of Bella Jewels, Hell's Knights book. There is a lot of who said what or who emailed what. But I'm just here to review as a reader, and this reader has already read Hell's Knights so a plus for me I get to see if the rumors are true or not.

So first I'll walk you through my thoughts going into Underworld
Belle Aurora
Nope.

Too many coincidences, too many identical scenes, too many similarities to another book I know.
Chris- Bookaddict
Dec 31, 2013 rated it did not like it
If your going to write a story, then by all means write a story, but don't use another author's entire storyline. Yes I heard this was changed, but the only change I see is that she changed it from mother to father.... everything else is pretty much still the same story line as Bella Jewels Story about Hell's Angels.

Yeah I'm sorry after talking to Bella I am not reading and supporting this author.

Ella Stone
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Here are the links
US - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I0J0Q4S
UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I0J0Q4S
AU - https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00I0J0Q4S

B&N - http://bit.ly/1mNLdUy

Kobo - http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/eboo...

"I don’t care if you can’t do this. We’re fucking doing it. I’m claiming you babe. That pussy of yours is mine, and I will kill any man who tries to touch it.”

“I don’t want to be claimed. You said I could choose.”

“You just did when you wrapped your tight little pussy aroun
Abby McCarthy
Jan 13, 2014 rated it did not like it
This whole book makes me angry! It is simply to much like something else to be coincidental and I will not, not review it because the author doesn't want that, as a blogger I feel slighted asking us to review something that is scene by scene another book, it's how I feel. I'm not posting on my blog or making a huge stink about it, it's just what a sham.
J
Jan 04, 2014 added it
In regards to this book being the exact same as Bella Jewels's Hell's Knights… In my opinion about 70% was the same story line.
the last 30% went off in a different direction. It was really strange and felt like Deja Vu
Most scenes were similar, were they word for word? I don't think so,
but they definitely were the same scenes.
The Dad/ Mum situation. The Pimp. The Hero, even sex on the bike….
The scene in the fathers home where she washes her clothes, has a fight with the dad goes and cries, eat
❀ Crystal ✿ -
Jan 08, 2014 marked it as could-not-finish
Shelves: arc-s
ARC provided by Author for Honest Review

After careful consideration, I've decided to let this book go. There is just too much controversy surrounding the plagiarism of Hell's Knight's compared to this, which I have not even read. Even so, considering this much negative attention, I've decided to skip this book altogether and get to my ARC's that are original and deserve my honest review. I hate having to do this, but at this point in the game it all becomes a he said - she said debacle and I'd r
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Sigh… Ok I sat on this for 2 whole days..

I wasn't going to say anything, but I feel like I have to warn people. I didn't know anything about this, I’m a bookcover whore, it looked pretty. So I bought it.
Then I started reading it… and got Deja Vu..

BAD!

So after reading the whole thing here is my honest opinion.

Ok here goes.

1st – The Synopsis is wrong.
It’s her Mum that dies, and she goes to her Dad who is the MC President.

2nd Remember the Déjà vu feeling I said before.
I had it for about 85%
✿kawehi.reviews
To be honest, this book just didn't work for me. The writing in the beginning was super choppy for me and the story itself (including the sex scenes) just didn't sell me.

description

I normally have more to elaborate on as to why it didn't click for me but I can't even answer that myself. I just don't know.

description

*On a side note though, those of you not familiar with Lili St. Germain's Gypsy Brothers Series better get themselves acquainted!! They make an appearance in here as the rival gang to the Outlaws MC! They
Alicia Taylor
Jan 26, 2014 rated it did not like it
This book is just too similar to another biker series (that I love by the way) I've read to even enjoy it, every think from author name to characters to sex scenes to storyline is too close! Not for me. I need to read something that is new and not similar! Okay so you've all heard by now the issues win this book being very Similar to Bella jewels book.... Bella - Ella, Jewel - Stone.... Even Ella's name is similar! So by 20% in I'm already thinking are you freaking kidding me? Same history, same ...more
Carol
Jan 25, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014
Seriously, you want to write a book, then how about using your own ideas and not copying another author. You should be ashamed of yourself. Complete joke. I refuse to support an unsavory person and also have a problem with keeping my mouth shut. Appears you should be mailing a check to the author you stole from.
Catherine
Jan 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
Ok, I didn't know anything about it being plagiarized or I wouldn't even have read it. Simply from a story perspective it was ok. My problem was the extreme violence that was written in a way that left me completely cold. I mean, if I connected at all with the story, if the writing was absorbing, I should have cared when s#*t hit the fan, right? Nope, it was actually rather boring. Same with the 'sex' scenes.
There is another book in the series, although this could be considered stand alone, so
Deborah
Mar 14, 2014 rated it did not like it
Deja vu !!!!!!!!

I downloaded this book since it was free and I love MC books I didn't read the reviews first which is unusual for me but I was out and just had my kindle on me. After just a couple of pages this book seemed so familiar, familiar to the extent where I knew what was going to happen next, I checked to make sure I hadn't read this before, I didn't think so but it was a little weird. Anyway I checked back and it turns out that it's basically the same story as Hell's Knights by Bella J
Shakira
Dec 25, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: biker
****CONTENT WARNING*****
I've already read this book except it was written by Bella Jewel. This book is like Hell's Knights remixed. I can't believe that this book was even published there's nothing original about it.
Miria Vanessa
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-for-review
First, the above synopsis is wrong. The mother dies, she goes to her father, the Prez of an MC club.

I received an ARC for this book, actually two, after everything most of you know went down. Let me say this first: the author did manage to keep me entertained and I read it pretty much in one sitting (after all, I kinda knew where it was going ). But I can't say I was entirely feeling the book. The characters had no depth to them and the plot wasn't carried out as well as it should have.
For exa
A
Feb 02, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-c-biker
I felt that this book plagiarized others which would be OK if it was better than the others but it wasnt, it was terrible. I like to read books that put me out of my comfort zone but really this was truly on the dark side eg (view spoiler)
Fifi book
Feb 03, 2014 rated it did not like it
Can't FUCKING believe it!!!! I HATE plagiarism fucking hate it!!!!

DO NOT READ THIS SHIT!!! It's just obnoxious copy of Bella Jewels, Hell's Knights book !!!!!
Mary Beth
Feb 03, 2014 rated it did not like it
Read the original Hell's Knights by Bella Jewel, do not reward stealing. I did notice that she lowered the price of her book. I guess she didn't want people paying full price for unoriginal work.
JudyB
Jan 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Mintcola
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
An okay read but not much my cup of tea. Some books have too many cliches but because they're so well writen and have unique characters you don't get to be annoyed. Other books that have many cliches annoy you a lot.

In general I enjoyed it as a book but I can't say I was thrilled. It was one of those books that were way too cliche in some parts, especially when it came to the two leading characters.

First of all, I wish authors would quit using the same 'damsel in distress coming from a very mess
Ailee
Regardless what anyone says.... this book was a really good book! The ending was just so WOW! WHY WHY WHY did you have to kill him off.... Just when Maddie and her father were beginning to form a bond. I need the next book NOW! There are just so many questions I have to ask, that I don't even know where to begin. There's just one request... Please don't let her father be dead, make him come back in the next book because it was just too early to see him go. It would have been 5 stars yet there wa ...more
Valentina
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
I started with this one on recomendation.I didn't know nothing about this book,didn't read a blurb and almost at first pages I was "wooot,didn't I read this already!?"Then I get this ripp off fusnotes,and I don't know what to think about it...It's frustrating!
See,I read a lot of biker books,and in time they all get to look like,so i thought it was just me...
When you look at this one without ripp off talking,it's a nice book,I read much worse,but...see,there is a but,so my rating is low...
Don't b
Adriana
Way too similar to Bella's book which I just read this week too so it was still fresh on my mind ;(
Books2fashion
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
PANTY DROPPING HOT!!
Hell Yeah! Who wouldnt want to live a bikers life with a man like Cole in it!!

New Author Ella Stone has hit the biker world with a good book here in, The MC Outlaw Series, Underworld Champions!

Want to know more about an Austrailian biker club? Want a good bike club war? Well here you are! Come and meet Madeline! A.K.A. Maddie.
A girl full of fire, atittude and alot of issues from her past. She grew up in a life of drugs from a father that didnt care what happened to her, only
Tate
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker-goodies
I felt like I was waiting for this book like FOREVER!!!!

But I must say I LOOOOOOVED IT!!!

image:

This book is definitely not for people under age of 18 or reader who don't like rough subjects....

image:

Uh-Oh, exactly my words...

I'm not gonna talk about the story as usual, but honestly what Maddie had to go through and at the end trough all those years, it wasn't even true she was fighting for, the thing about her dad...you know what I mean...

and LIAM!!!! you freak!!

I would definitely ki
Jen Turner
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read and reviewed the REWRITTEN copy of this book.

Sexy, page - melting and panty soaking HOT are just some of the words I could use to describe this book but they don't even do Underworld Champions anywhere near enough justice.

Full of sex scenes that had me squirming throughout while still managing to keep me gripped with the brilliant storyline and enough twists to keep me hooked from beginning to end.

This book was so far up my street I could live there. The characters are bad-ass and a ref
Aղցela W.
This was a pretty good read. Maddie has just lost her father and she goes to live with her mother who is married to the president of the MC Outlaws. Maddie doesn't know anything about the MC life but she doesn't have a choice. Cole is the VP of the club he is a sexy biker. When secrets are revealed her whole life has been one big lie turns out she was kidnapped by her uncle, her mom's brother and was in hiding from her real father the Prez of the MC and the whole club. Cole remembered Maddie bef ...more
Lauren
I have been so looking forward to this book now, for ages!! So glad that it lived up to the hype in my mind!
Really enjoyed the story and I loved that it was another biker book set here in Oz.......and that brings me to all the commotion surrounding this book before it was even released.
After reading Underworld Champions, you can definetly see connections to other MC books - but in my opinion - that has to happen with the majority of MC books. There really is only so many ways that the men in th
Natasha
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this was an amazingly good read, was a little hard for me to come to terms with the H hard life..but i love that the Hero's reaction..so will wait for the next book in the series...will say that if one is looking for a ROMANCE book, then this is not for you..if you are looking for a Romance book that is more real..then buy and read :-)
A. Bookzilla.
Feb 03, 2014 rated it did not like it
I tried to give this book the benefit of the doubt...
Was anyone else pissed off after reading this book 3 46 May 17, 2014 12:17PM
  • Fighting To Stay
  • Ride To Temptation (The Rough Riders, #1)
  • Ruthless (Dragons MC, #1)
  • Prodigal Son (Savage Sons Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • Oil and Leather (Sons of Mayhem, #1.1)
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Ryder (Scorpio Stinger MC, #0.5)
  • Earning the Cut (Riding the Line, #1)
  • Devil's Girl (Dust Bowl Devils MC #1)
  • Faith’s Temptation (Dueling Dragons MC #1)
  • Ride Free (Padre Knights MC, #1)
  • Biker Bait (Lost Souls MC, #1)
  • Steel & Ice (L & J, #1)
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • Lyon's Crew (The Lyon, #1)
  • Breaking Beauty: Devils Aces MC (Vegas Titans, #2)
  • The Bare Bones (The Bare Bones MC #1)
  • Murphy (The Skulls, #2)
Ella is a twenty-something Australian author who has spent most of her life, living on the wrong side of the tracks, hanging around with the wrong kind of people. At the time, it was fun and dangerous. But now that she's cleaned herself up, and started a family, she's decided to write, using her past as the inspiration for the many tales she wants to share.
More about Ella Stone

MC Outlaw (3 books)
  • Blood War (The MC Outlaw #2)
  • Blood Ties (MC Outlaw #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be