Start by marking “The Unicorn Rider (The Never-Born, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Unicorn Rider (The Never-Born, #2)

The Unicorn Rider (The Never-born #2)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
Terah's prodigal son has returned a full-fledged wizard. But Gaelan True-Blood's first act as Protector is to use his new-found power to destroy the immortal Lord and Lady of Terah.

Horrified by what Gaelan has done, Ariel Boreen and her unicorn companion Michael wonder what has driven the once mild-mannered apprentice mad. Barely escaping with their lives, Ariel and Micha
Published December 24th 2013 by Nick Marsden

To ask other readers questions about The Unicorn Rider, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unicorn Rider

Debra Askanase
Different than the first, with a twist that we sort of see coming. I'll finish the series because I'm a completionist. So far, enjoyable but not memorable.
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Floryie
Floryie marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Cynthia Zavalza
Cynthia Zavalza marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Anony
Anony marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
MelMel
MelMel marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
As a kid, I read fantasy novels to escape from the darkness of real life. I must have gone to those places to live, because, as I grew up, I found that I could only find myself in the fantastic worlds of my imagination.

I explore these worlds. Telling you about them -- writing about them -- takes me to the only place where I can be who I really am. Reading them will take you to new worlds where yo
More about Nick Marsden...

The Never-born (3 books)
  • The Book of Nepharid (The Never-born, #1)
  • The Lich War (The Never-Born, #3)
The Book of Nepharid (The Never-born, #1) The Legacy of Shatara The Light of Theolan (Gods of Sun, Earth, and Moon Trilogy #1) The Never-Born: The Complete Trilogy  (The Never-born #1-3) The Lich War (The Never-Born, #3)