Start by marking “Sharon Farrell "Hollywood Princess" From Sioux City, Iowa: The "Bad Girl's" Story!” as Want to Read:

This memoir from veteran motion picture and television actress, Sharon Farrell covers her fifty plus years' career as well as her personal life with husbands and lovers both famous and infamous. It is a story replete with scenes of humor and drama, pathos and tragedy. This is a true tale of a "Good Girl" from the Mid-west going bad in Hollywood!!!
Published December 14th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

Sharon Farrell If you want a copy of my book autographed I have to charge $50. Write to me. Sharonfarrell1940@gmail.com. I'm getting sued so I'll have to take the bo…moreIf you want a copy of my book autographed I have to charge $50. Write to me. Sharonfarrell1940@gmail.com. I'm getting sued so I'll have to take the book down and take out a lot and replace it with other stories that make everyone happy. So you can only get it for a while now, if ever. I told too many tales of truth about my life.(less)
Sharon Farrell Chapter 19, "Out of the Blue" Dennis Hopper was the most difficul to write. Making that film up in Canada during a very turbulent period of my persona…moreChapter 19, "Out of the Blue" Dennis Hopper was the most difficul to write. Making that film up in Canada during a very turbulent period of my personal life was the absolute worst professional experience had to endure. Dennis was brilliant, but a horror to work with. I went and complicated every things by starting and ending an affair with him on the very first week of shooting.(less)

Start your review of Sharon Farrell "Hollywood Princess" From Sioux City, Iowa: The "Bad Girl's" Story!
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm rereading it. I love it! Thank you Jessie Dee Young. Without you it couldn't have been written.
Diane Gingrich
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
great read
Isabel Boniface
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating book, fascinating woman. I've purchased several and given them out as gifts to friends, they also loved the book.
Brian Fozzard
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating book about a Hollywood legend.
Sandra Dziedziula
Sharon Farrell has always been one of my favorites, she was amazing on all the TV shows I've watched all my life, and memorable in such shows as Alfred Hitchcock, with Franchot Tone and Roger Perry: FINAL PERFORMANCE. Her book is a real eye opener concerning her years in Hollywood, in the movie business! I found myself saying 'WHY DID YOU DO THAT?' or 'WHY DID YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?' many times!! Maybe she's telling too much in the book, but seriously, it's hard to put it down! The editing is terr ...more
Elena
Carmine Capobianco
Octavio Lopez Sanjuan
James Lynam
Oct 06, 2014
Sharon Farrell
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mary Elizabeth Whistler
Sep 02, 2016
Pak
Nov 12, 2014
Sharon Farrell
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Leticia Holt
Sheryl
Sep 16, 2014
Ronnie
Sep 17, 2014

• Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1)
  • Winter Prey (Lucas Davenport, #5)

Born Sharon Forsmoe in Sioux City, Iowa, she made her acting debut in the 1959 film Kiss Her Goodbye. From the 1960s through the 1980s, Sharon appeared in such films as The Reivers, Marlowe, It's Alive, Night of the Comet, The Stunt Man, Out of the Blue, and Can't Buy Me Love.

In addition to film work, Sharon also appeared in guest starring roles on various television shows including, Death Valley

News & Interviews