Start by marking “Mossad: Menguak Tabir Dinas Rahasia Israel” as Want to Read:
Mossad: Menguak Tabir Dinas Rahasia Israel

Mossad: Menguak Tabir Dinas Rahasia Israel

3.78  ·  Rating details ·  122 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
paperback, 311 pages
Published 2007 by Pustaka Primatama (first published January 1st 1978)

To ask other readers questions about Mossad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mossad

Valeria
Jun 11, 2009 rated it liked it
I finished this book last night. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but it is over 30 years old and I am pretty sure that espionage tactics listed within it are seriously out of date. In any case, since I have a more than passing fancy for knowledge about the creation and maintenance of the state of Israel, it was a good look at how they got as far as they did, with much of the world trying to destroy them inthe process.

The book mentions several of my old history friends: Golda Meir, Davi
Heikal
Nov 07, 2007 rated it it was amazing
dahsyat, ni buku ngebahas operasi2 rahasia Israel di berbagai macam negara yang terkuak maupun yang gagal (n' I'm sure many of operations still running). Trik-trik agen rahasia Israel yang disebut-sebut lebih hebat dari M16 ataupun CIA sekalipun ini bener2 bikin kita kagum sekaligus ngeri akan dunia intelejen Israel dan apa yang bisa mereka perbuat
Josephine Victoria Tanjung
An introduction to the legendary Eli Cohen.
Eric Schoen
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fans of Daniel Silva will love these real life tales of Mossad
Neha
Mar 27, 2010 rated it liked it
This book both insightful and thrilling, leaves the reader struck in awe. The history of Jewish people has not been an easy one. Soon after the forming of their own state of Israel is where the book starts. This books gives the reader access into the thrilling world of Israeli intelligence. The language used is simple, a very matter of fact tone, that adds to the gravity of the story by multi-folds.

If you are looking for thrilling reads, that leave you spellbound, and dazed by the unknown heroes
Dorit
Nov 24, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is heavily biased in favor of Israel, but it was very well-written and easy to follow. Some of the stories in there are really fascinating, like the capture of Adolf Eichmann. And the indomitable story of the Mossad agent who nearly became the Syrian Minister of Defense... I mean, come on, that's fucking awesome.
Niel Marampa
Feb 17, 2008 rated it liked it
Doruk
Dec 31, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I bet this book has been out-of-print for some time but if you can find it, read it! My parents had a copy lying around and I read it because there's nothing more fascinating than true espionage stories. I killed it during a Chinatown bus ride to New York. Gives proof to the thought that real life is more interesting than fiction...
Eddy
Nov 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, judaica
I really enjoyed this book. What a great read! It was well put together, and very well researched. I couldn't believe how sophisticated the Mossad were for their time. The book was written in 1978 and they would still impress thoroughly if they did everything that they did then - today.
Agustinus
Jul 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This is an old book republished again with corrected contents. The old book contained texts which not in the English version and taken from newspapers and magazines.

I was the one who edited this book.
Boozy
Jan 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great historical perspective of the Mossad with reporting on several key figures in the founding of as well as the early history of the organization.
BRAIN_QUEEN
Jan 08, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i found this book interesting although majorly biased but oh well...
Titik Musyarofah
Dec 16, 2009 rated it really liked it
bagus sich.... tap yg jelas harus diup date. karena pergerakan lembaga berkembang dengan pesat
Kiki
Jul 17, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
as i read about Elie Cohen, i no longer wonder why they called this intelligence service as one of the best (and the meanest) I.S in the world.
TM. Iqbal
Mar 19, 2017
Susie
Oct 06, 2014
Yulianto
rated it did not like it
Mar 15, 2015
  • The Great Game: The Myth and Reality of Espionage
  • Every Spy a Prince: The Complete History of Israel's Intelligence Community
  • Raid on the Sun: Inside Israel's Secret Campaign that Denied Saddam the Bomb
  • 90 Minutes at Entebbe
  • Colditz: The Definitive History: The Untold Story of World War II's Great Escapes
  • The Interrogators: Inside the Secret War Against al Qaeda
  • The Interrogator: The Story of Hanns Joachim Scharff, Master Interrogator of the Luftwaffe
  • A Spy's Journey: A CIA Memoir
  • Wilderness of Mirrors: Intrigue, Deception, and the Secrets that Destroyed Two of the Cold War's Most Important Agents
  • KGB: The Inside Story of Its Foreign Operations from Lenin to Gorbachev
  • A Mosque in Munich: Nazis, the CIA, and the Rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in the West
  • The Five Fingers
  • Jerusalem: Kesucian, Konflik, dan Pengadilan Akhir
  • Operation Dark Heart: Spycraft And Special Ops On The Frontlines Of Afghanistan- And The Path To Victory
  • Dirty Japanese: Everyday Slang from "What's Up?" to "F*%# Off!"
  • Al Qaeda:  The True Story Of Radical Islam