Jump to ratings and reviews

Ravage MC #2

Seduce Me

Casey Alexander grew up part of the Ravage Motorcycle Club family since the day she was abandoned by her mother and thrown into her father's lap. Always seeing herself as an outsider, she spent her whole life trying to fit in but never really succeeding. When she loses her beloved father, the utter aloneness engulfs her, leaving her searching for solace in the one man she's always craved. Gage Thomas (G. T.) Gavelson fell in love with his Angel when he was just a pint-sized kid. Both beautiful and smart, he always felt that she deserved so much better than him. Growing up beside her in the club only continued to test his will power, until one night he gave into temptation. Realizing that he couldn't allow himself to hold her back from the life she deserved, he pushed her away. When a tragic shootout occurs, everything changes as once again Casey and G. T.'s lives are intermingled. When you find your way back to the one person you are meant to be with, forgiveness should be easy. But sometimes, we hurt each other too much to ever be able to forgive. Is their love strong enough to heal their pain?Contains mature themes.

283 pages, Kindle Edition

Published June 9, 2014

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Ryan Michele

85 books3,367 followers
Ryan Michele is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling author of over 40 romantic suspense novels and is best known for her Ravage MC series.

She found her passion bringing fictional characters to life, being in an imaginative world where anything is possible.

Her knack for the unexpected twists and turns will have you on the edge of your seat with each page.

She is best known for her alpha, bad boy bikers and strong, independent heroines who refuse to back down.

When she’s not writing, you can find her on her swing, watching the water ripple in the pond and plotting her next book.

Newsletter--> https://bit.ly/3tfTNDS
FB Reader Group--> https://bit.ly/35AP4UT
All Books--> https://authorryanmichele.com/info

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 30 of 516 reviews
Profile Image for Janie.
870 reviews68 followers
December 18, 2016
So parts of this were totally out of my comfort zone but I really liked it. It seems like this series will just get better and better. I absolutely loved Casey/Angel. When GT pushes her away she's devastated. So she decided she's going to move, start college classes, and build a life for herself. She starts making friends and goes through something that destroys her but she never gives up and never goes running back home. She pushes through. After finding out that a member of the MC back home died, she heads there for the funeral. She's very nervous to see GT but walks in with her head held high. GT has decided though that she will be his. He's done with keeping her at a distance. Their road is definitely not easy at all. But once these two get together, there is no stopping them. Anything that happens from that point on only makes their relationship stronger. By the end I also loved GT and how much love he had for his Angel. It was great catching up with the rest of the MC and I'm so excited to read Tug and Blaze's book next.
Profile Image for Lea ★.
520 reviews144 followers
May 16, 2016
I like this series and I highly recommend to read the books in order in which they were written and published. If you mess up the order, you will be missing a lot of bits and pieces.
Profile Image for Erth.
3,373 reviews
June 3, 2020
Casey has been in love with G.T. for years. After all, they grew up in the Ravage MC together. But could he be interested in her, and also stop his manwhore ways? Well, one day she finds out he could definitely be interested in her. But as for his manwhoring ways….maybe some things will never change.

Casey decides it would be best to get far away from Ravage MC for a while, away from G.T., and finally start her college education. But with her secret, can she stay away? After a rival club decides to make the Ravage MC pay and puts the whole club and families on lockdown, can Casey handle being stuck with G.T.? And can he prove he��s not the heartless a-hole he has portrayed to her?

Definitely happy to get a G.T. and Casey story with this book. After all the obvious tension with them as side characters in the first book, I’m super happy she didn’t make us wait several books before we got their story.

Just like the first book, there are a lot of things that happen in this story to keep it jumping from one problem to the next, all while G.T. and Casey’s possible relationship tries to work itself out as the “primary” story. There is never a dull moment really, yet with everything that happens, it’s never too much for the story either. It’s not cluttered.

Overall, I definitely recommend this book/series if you like MC books with hot, sexy alpha men. Great reads!
Profile Image for Vallsykes.
796 reviews13 followers
June 1, 2022
As I read biker romances (& series), I wonder what it is that makes more than 50% of them flop. After giving this series another go, I have some ideas, but I'll go with explaining one. Biker books present sensationalized worlds, ones that stretch boundaries. However, when settings and characters are in a realistic, contemporary world, as a reader, I either need to strongly connect with the characters and/or believe in the conflict.

The problem in reading Ravage Me and Seduce me is that I couldn't fully connect or fall in love with ANY of the characters. In this one, Seduce Me, I almost "felt" Casey, the heroine, in the first 20% of the book. She had some strong convictions about her father, the way she was raised and the kind of woman she wanted to be. She has all of this under the haze of a broken heart. Then those good qualities seem to disintegrate or fall to the wayside, as she gets in the midst of "the club life" again. Her stomp of independence is suddenly outweighed by her becoming a crying, soft damsel/ ole' lady whom a number of men want to claim[rolls eyes].

So maybe it's fortunate that the reader gets not only Casey's POV, but also G.T.'s. Maybe. Because honestly, between the two of them, nothing is SO attractive or very deep. The words tell you they're in love, they tell you their thoughts, but all is without great consciousness & poignancy. Their "voices" don't grab; This couple just doesn't seem like people I wanted to meet (imaginarily), and even though it is fiction, I want to "feel" the character.

Additionally, the conflict was just convoluted. As in the first book, a secret or surprise culprit is unveiled toward the end, and I wanted to be excited about it, but I just felt like there were too many things and not one thing was given proper pizzazz!

Oh well, at least it's another notch off of my reading challenge. Chipping away.

Happy Reading.
Profile Image for Pam.
183 reviews1 follower
September 10, 2014
I started out liking this book but got more and more irritated as it continued. I am a woman who has had children and also a miscarriage so I do understand the feelings you can get from these experiences. I wanted everyone to understand that before I go on.

The heroine Casey has been in love with GT most of her life. She sleeping with him just short of 2 weeks and she is on birth control. Within that time she not only has sex with him but finds out she is pregnant and leaves him for cheating. .Casey moves away. "2 weeks"

Now to what irritated me and made me skim this book and draw a sigh of relief when I hit the end,

It's a terrible thing to have a miscarriage at 11 weeks and Casey deserves time to grieve for a baby she had wanted but it's carried to far. It is a constant through the rest of the book.. We have a hard ass biker group that would normally say ok this happened but deal..wouldn't you think?? But they all turn into.... The president of the club makes a toast to his beautiful grandaughter. "dummy it's all in your sons ol'ladies head" Casey decides to pick a sex for her lost baby and a name....then eventually with her and her bikers constant unhappiness they surprise them with a headstone with a the name on it. and dates and 100's of bikers from all over to celebrate their daughters life.She talks constantly about her little Mia. Suppose it had been a Steven. Every one talks about Mia. I'm beginning to think I'm the one missing a few marbles because not one person tells her she needs counseling.

Anyway..whenever I started to get into something I thought was good this topic always seemed to seep into everywhere. I think if it was handled in a less exaggareted manner it would have been better
Profile Image for Kellie Maddox-Ward.
743 reviews519 followers
June 8, 2014
I love MC books.
Everyone knows it. This was no exception.
I'll get to the romance in a minute.

But this had the badass bikers, The respect, the hierarchy, the possessive, mean, bossy, sexy guys we all love to love.

The amazing women that stand by their sides.

It had the club whore aka momma's in this book.

The club rivalry, the rats, the revenge.

Church, club business, lockdowns and an all round awesome bunch of people.

As for the romance. I guessed something was happening in the first book before it was revealed.
I did not however think a baby would be thrown into the mix.

I get why Casey did what she had to do. I loved the new friends she made,
but I was glad she came home. I was glad that Harlow showed her what family is.

I was not happy at the way GT reacted at everything, but they both hurt each other unintentionally and they grew because of it.
They had off the charts chemistry and I loved being in both thier heads to learn of it!

I did not see the "twist" coming. A lot of people will say that they did but not me. Knocked me on my ass. Not gunna lie. That's when you know your in for a hell of a ride!

What came out of this was a beautiful love story with a hell of a lot of sex and a few ups and downs.

We get to hang otu with Cruz and Harlow and see how they are doing front he first book but this is told only in Casey's and GT's POV.

Complete with a Happy for Now for them, and a lead onto a new love story in the next book.

I wonder who it is this time?! I personally can't wait! and am hoping with fingers crossed it's the B-boys and Bella!
Profile Image for Beth.
762 reviews127 followers
September 14, 2014
4.25 Making Assumptions Stars

You know what happens when you make assumptions right? It makes an ass....etc etc. People get into lots of trouble making assumptions. They think they know things they could not possibly know. Like what is going on inside another person's brain. Now granted....with guys you can usually go with food, sex, sports or sex. And you will be right about 90% of the time.

Casey grew up in the Ravage MC Club. Her dad was a member and a single parent. She never really felt a part of the family though. She assumed she was a burden not only to her dad but also to the brothers in the club. She never felt like she was fully accepted like her friend Harlow.

The anger inside of me keeps bubbling over, splashing on the floor like hot lava.

GT grew up with Casey. He was her best friend's little brother. Who grew up into a hot, tatted, fully patched bad ass. A bad ass who had a revolving door on his bed. Since he was 13.

Casey and GT got together in the book 1, but now in book 2 Casey assumes GT is done with her. She is young, smart, beautiful, alone in the world and knocked up.

When the doctor says that birth control is only 99% effective, believe him.

Her future is uncertain. All she knows for sure is that she will not be her skanky abandoning mother. Casey leaves the club she knows and heads out to college. To make a life for herself and unborn child. She assumes GT would not want anything else to do with her.

...I'm a grab life by the balls, deal with the consequences and make myself a future kind of woman.

As circumstances bring them back together, they have to learn to actually communicate. Talk to each other people! Fortunately, the club is full of hard headed, noisy, pushy people who will stop at nothing to make them see reason.

Love just doesn't just disappear when you're pissed at someone. It's always on the forefront.

Don't forget we are dealing with a MC club here. Easy and sweet are a rare commodity. What they have in abundance are fights, enemies, kidnappings, attacks, club whores, hidden identities, nicknames, sexy men, skimpy outfits, leather and hot sex.

This second book in the series gives us Casey and GT's story, but it also moves the overall story forward. And sets up the next book and the next. I want Blaze's story. And Bella's. Go ahead and assume I am One Clicking the next few books.

Profile Image for Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag.
550 reviews161 followers
February 3, 2015
I might have been on the fence about Ravage Me (book #1) because of Harlow but I absolutely LOVED Seduce Me. I actually liked Harlow a lot better in this book. I adored Casey and although I thought for the most part G.T. acted like an ass hat, he redeemed himself and won me over big time. I have to admit that I cried more than a few times throughout this story. My heart ached for Casey. I loved G.T. and Casey as a couple. Once G.T. got over being an ass hat, he was so great with Casey. I also loved the addition of Bella and am interested to see if she will get a story with Buzz. Also interested to see if Tug will get his own book. *crossesfingers*

So...I'm hooked and cannot wait for more. This is definitely my favorite of the series and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Profile Image for Tate.
684 reviews49 followers
July 13, 2014
okay... so loved the 1st book itsy bitsy bit better... but this was also awesome ride ;)

image:
Profile Image for Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog).
1,867 reviews294 followers
December 28, 2014
Words cut deeper than actions...
I had really been looking forward to reading G.T. & Casey's story and I was not disappointed. In Ravage Me I got a glimpse of their relationship, but just from the sidelines. Fortunately Seduce Me is written in multiple POV so I was able to get inside their heads to understand how they really felt. It's a good thing too, because what they are feeling and what they share with each other are two different things. I was going crazy waiting for them to tell each other what I already knew, but I sure enjoyed the process. They were like a couple of magnets that tried to stay away from each other but just couldn't. And did I mention that G.T. is a big sexy alpha tattooed bada$$ biker with a filthy mouth? Who can resist that? Well, that's the problem, Casey never could resist him. She had been in love with him her whole life as they grew up together in the MC. How cool is it that she is a female mechanic? Can you imagine how cute she would have been as a little girl when her daddy took her to work with him and she climbed under the hood of a car to help? Well, she was also around to witness it when G.T. was introduced to the club whores and his room might as well have had a revolving door. That must have been hard to watch, huh? Casey's father knew she would always be welcome and protected by his brothers, but he wanted her to have the freedom to choose the club life, or not. When G.T. pushed her away, breaking her heart, she decided to leave and go to college, away from her MC family. She's an all-or-nothing girl and if she was not enough for her man, then she refused to stick around and watch him with others. She was gonna get a degree and equip herself to make a living and not depend on others to take care of her. She was NOT gonna repeat the mistakes her mother made, she was NOT gonna become a club whore. Well, let me tell you, Casey grew up fast! I'm sure being best friends with bada$$ biker princess, Harlow, was a good role model for her to grow a pair, right? She was strong, but it was more of an internal strength. More like a determination to accomplish what she set out to do rather than a fist-fight in your face strength. But you never know when just witnessing bada$$ can come to you in your time of need and skills you didn't know you had can show up when you need to protect yourself. And even though she was feeling like an outsider, she still knew in the back of her mind that if she needed help all she had to do was call and the sexy brothers of Ravage MC would be there for her. Dayum! Wouldn't you like to have just one of their cell numbers to put in a call for a pick-up? Or maybe two, did I mention the prospect twins? (wink-wink)
Profile Image for Simply Love Book Reviews.
6,891 reviews818 followers
Piper‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

Ryan Michele is quickly becoming one of my favorite MC series writers. I could not put her first book in the Ravage MC series, Ravage Me down. While it took a little longer for me to get into Seduce Me, once I was sucked into the story, that was it. Casey and G.T.’s story will take you on a roller coaster of emotions. I cried, I laughed, and best of all, I fell even more in love with Ravage MC.

Casey Alexander grew up part of the Ravage MC family, but she always felt like an outsider. Not truly part of the family. Her father Bam, a highly respected brother, raised her without her mother. Casey always felt like the MC put up with her out of respect for her father. That they felt obligated to care for her after her father died.

Casey’s one rule was never sleep with any brother, because she never wanted to be seen as a club momma like her mother was. But, she fell in love with Gage Thomas at an early age and there was just no stopping fate. And Casey and G.T are meant to be together. Casey and G.T. have a brief affair that changes Casey in so many ways. Even when she decides to leave Sumner to attend school, she is pulled back into Ravage, where she belongs.

G.T. has been raised and groomed for the Ravage life. He will one day be VP, then President. G.T. knows that Casey is the one for him, but does not feel that he is worthy of her. He feels she deserves a better life than the one he can give her. G.T. pushes Casey away the only way he knows how, and breaks not only her heart, but her. When G.T. is badly hurt, Princess calls Casey home. G.T. begins to realize that his life is no life without his Angel. He will do whatever he has to do to prove to Casey that she belongs with him and Ravage. Her family.

I am really enjoying seeing Ryan Michele grow and develop her MC world and characters. I have read a LOT of MC stories and series, and Ms. Michele is truly making her mark in the MC genre. I am hoping that we get Tug’s story next. And if not Tug, I would be happy with Buzz. Ms. Michele writes such great characters that I could really not complain with whomever is next. If you are looking for a new MC series with heart, action, suspense, a great story and of course some HOT SMEXIN’ , then do not pass up Ravage MC.

Happy Reading!
Profile Image for Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews.
1,720 reviews139 followers
June 5, 2014
4.5 STARS!!

I Loved it <3

REVIEW~~What a ride!! An awesome Heart Crushing, Heart Warming RIDE!!!!

"I'm a selfish prick and almost dying has put a few things in perspective. I don't deserve her but I need her. I need her like air. And this time, I am not fucking up. I can't."

Seduce Me ~~
Casey Alexander Is the Daughter of A Ravage Mc member, Bam.
Casey Was Raised by Bam, So she has always been apart of the MC life.
But She never felt like she really belonged there. She Wanted something for herself she wanted to make her late dad proud...Then there is Gage Thomas "G.T." Gavelson he is Harlow's (Princess) brother, Casey's Best Friend.. And has been in love with him for pretty much ever.

"...everything changes in the blink on an eye. Life shatters so fast..."

Over the years G.T and Casey Eventually give into there chemistry and feeling that they have for each other... Only G.T Is an Idiot and pushes her away the only way he knows by telling her she is not ENOUGH for him!!! * gah so close to throwing kindle at the wall*

And at this time Is when Casey is pretty much like *F*ck this shit,* and Leaves. This is the only way she knows to take care of her self, to move forward with her future, make something of herself.. distance her self from the MC life. She is Heart Broken and finally putting herself together when something so sad happen..

I was an emotinal mess when reading this story i was crying or i was swearing.
this book seriously makes you feel everything!!!
From Happy, Sad, Anger,Love.. I love it when you go on a ride like this!!

"Life dealt you a shit blow, but your strength will get you through this."

SO When Harlow calls Casey and tells her whats happened at the club, She rushes home.
G.T he knows hes stuffed up big time and he has to fight with Casey all the way to make her relizse he WANTS to KEEP HER!! I Love there Relationship i loved watching it grow and turn into some thing AMAZING and Beautiful!!

"Ive wanted this from the first time you threw mud in my face. I love you Angel"

Profile Image for Judy.
1,064 reviews
July 6, 2014
We met Casey and G.T. in Ravage Me (book 1). I would recommend reading book 1 first because it will give you a background on the characters and events that lead into book 2. Seduce Me could be read as a standalone but the reader will get so much more understanding what led to book 2’s story. Casey is the daughter of a former (now deceased) club member, Bam, who raised her as a single parent. Her father sheltered her from much of the club’s activities and for whatever reason she has matured to an adult who has many underlying insecurities. She feels she has never been a true “family member” of the club and was just tolerated because of her father’s status in the club. Honestly, sometimes in the book I was aggravated with her continued insecurities. K.T., his sister Princess, and Casey grew up together and he has always loved her but felt she deserved better than him. Casey has always vowed she would never sleep with a club brother but succumbs and has one week with G.T. that ends with her getting pregnant. She runs and then we see the story of how both Casey and G.T. work through their own insecurities to finally find their HEA. There are lots of twists and turns and some surprises in the story. I enjoyed reading about the characters/couples from book 1 and liked Princess and Cruz better this time around. If you like a good MC romance with a mix of hot, sweet, alpha possessive bad boys I highly recommend you read this book and the first one in the series. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses).
731 reviews37 followers
May 28, 2014
I have to say, after reading Ravage Me, which was SOA on Crack!! lol I loved loved Seduce me even more!

this book is about Casey and G.T....
G.T. is Princess' brother... and her best friend Casey.. who all grew up together. Casey and G.T. had been skirting around the flirty business for years... but G.T. didn't think he was good enough for Casey.. while Casey obsessed with G.T.

sooooo you know how it goes.. they explode one night that leads to a few weeks, then G.T. feels that guilt of holding her back.. so he sends her on her way... with a little present...

then things get complicated.. then things go bad to worse and any MC book should go.. and then the Princes needs to save his Princess..

luv MC books!! this one was just the right pace.. luved it!!
Profile Image for Lauren ♡.
187 reviews29 followers
June 13, 2022
2 STARS ⭐

I was recommended this book by a friend and I was on the fence to read this as MC romance is a genre I typically do not read, tbh. I took the chance on it and the book it self was not terrible, but nothing super striking about this book. There was funny moments that I liked but overall I felt there was an missed opportunity to build up the backstory for Casey and G.T. as well as I found the possessiveness from the main hero too much and the main heroine was spineless which annoyed me greatly.

-FULL RTC-
Profile Image for Katia Roman.
238 reviews1 follower
August 26, 2021
If you are into Mc series like I am now this is the perfect series... it has it all!! Adventure, badass female leads, possessive, overbearing, hot, hot alpha males, brotherhood and so much more.
Profile Image for  CCAM&GZM.
309 reviews90 followers
June 9, 2014
Bikers ... the new wave of good bad boys... certainly they are made of book boyfriends material... but at the same time they are rocking ‘n rolling at the boundary between right and wrong, legal and illegal, possessiveness and love, acceptable and unacceptable, and their incursions across the border are not missing.

Thus, the authors that write romance with a MC (Motorcycle Club) element have a new challenge: to provide a beautiful love story, but at the same time to maintain a balance of values which implicitly comply the reader to think and / or even to admit if only to himself what is his value system, how far he can go and how much he can accept. In Seduce Me the author plays her cards well so that even the brutal observance of the old retaliation law "eye for an eye" seems to be if not satisfactory at least motivated.

Maybe it appears that the lines above are unrelated with the romance, but in fact, those aspects are the ones that settle the limits and the rules of the games. The laws and the values of the club, and the advantages and disadvantages to be part of it are the ones that will have to be observed or assumed, and love and life must be carried out under their spectrum. These features are the ones that created all the characters and at the same time the ones that give flavor to the story.

The author has nicely developed the story, she well shaped the personality of the characters that she will torment big time letting them fall into the traps of their own doubts and insecurities, and throwing on their shoulder their parents’ sins or feuds. Under the shadow of the "blood vengeance", the romance will reach the romantic suspense level with thriller elements where, again, the readers’ emotions will be put to the test and only the promise of HEA rule will provide a brief respite. However HEA is not mandatory and what is worse can still happen ... and again for each of us "what's worse" can be something different.

In brief, we will find appealing characters, emotional baggage, hidden dangers and deceptive appearances, tears of joy or despair, witty lines or acidic ones, rules, sanctions but also loyalty, and "solutions" for any moral problems reader could have, all intertwined in a race (on the chopper saddle) full of surprises and twists.

I like it, so I will just wish you: Happy Reading!

CCAM http://www.mythicalbooks.blogspot.ro/...
Profile Image for Margreet Asselbergs.
568 reviews44 followers
My rating: 4.5 of 5 ⭐️

Oh my!!! What a difference!!! This book has everything I was looking for in the first one! A build up, a little bit of context, some history and character development!!! Much, much better!!

And still the fabulous backdrop of a great MC close knit family who literally go through thick and thin for each other.

Part of this story has played in the background of the first book Ravage Me, and I was anticipating a follow through on the relationship between Casey and G.T., so I was not disappointed. The trope here is more a 'friends become lovers' one, although the 'friends' part is questionable, since both turn out to have seen the other as more than that for quite a long time even if they took forever to act on it.

G.T. is overwhelmed with feelings of responsibility within the MC and with circumstances heating up, he has serious doubts about potentially involving himself with Casey, who is relatively innocent and naive, even for one having grown up within the MC family. He feels she might be destined for bigger and better things than he can offer her, but just like 'man', never bothers to check in how SHE might feel about that. Typical.

Casey has always waited around for G.T. to notice her for anything more than simply his sister's best friend. When he finally does, but then quite unceremoniously dumps her, she decides she has had enough of waiting and moves away to forge her own independent path in life. Something that doesn't even have a chance of getting off the ground before a tragedy pulls her right back in the family fold and under G.T.'s nose.

Not many get a second chance to do something right they screwed up the first time around, but G.T. and Casey surely will try, even as the circumstances only become more and more complicated and even dangerous.

This novel showed emotional depth and character growth that I am always hoping for in a sexy and/or action packed story. This book actually has it all, blistering hot scenes, thrill packed action and enough emotional pull and drama to make it an all around excellent read.

A full-bodied novel by Ryan Michele and I am so happy I stuck by Ravage MC!

✨A fabulous, thrilling, insightful and steamy action-packed second in the series!!✨

**Copy provided in return for an honest review**
Profile Image for Nikki Reeves.
Author 8 books22 followers
January 25, 2015
After the first book I immediately went into this one. Wow where to start with this one. This book has such a different vibe to it than the first one. G.T. and Casey’s relationship is a little more emotional than Princess and Cruz. Were Princess and Cruz were both very hard core, Casey and G.T. both are more laid back and show more passion in each other. From the first book I knew right away something was going on between these two and I could not wait to find out. Little did I know I was about to go on an emotional roller coaster ride. When Casey left town to go to college, I did not know she was running for a reason. I knew her and G.T. had a fling but I did not know he pushed her away. This story is also told in both characters POV so we still get to see a side of each of them. Let me warn you that you WILL CRY in this book. And it’s not just one time either. I bet I cried at least 4 to 6 times while reading this book. It’s very emotional and raw and I was rooting for these two to make it. I wanted so bad for G.T. to open his eyes and at the same time I wanted Casey to open her eyes and see she belonged the whole time. When tragedy sticks the club it brings Casey and G.T. back together. One of my favorite parts about these books is we still get a wonderful love story on top of intense club situations that you never know what is going to happen. This book literally left me wanting more and I could not one click the next book fast enough.
Profile Image for AFLV.
488 reviews125 followers
July 22, 2014
Wow..Just Wow..

Another amazing book from Ryan Michele and her abso-freakin-lutely amazing series, Ravage MC..

When I read Ravage me ( Book #1), I was ecstatic! I was in Book Heaven! It was that good, I'm telling ya! So, it's very possible that I was very excited for Ravage MC #2..And it may be possible that when I saw the invite to the tour, I didn't even hesitate..In fact, I think I hadn't even read the synopsis..And THAT does not happen very often..

Seduce Me does not disappoint,ladies..It is amazing. Absolutely Delicious..I would even call it lickable ~Oh yeah, that hot! ~ But not only that, Ryan Michele has created a fantastic story under it..I always say that no matter how hot the book is, if the basis is not solid enough,then we're not going anywhere..And Ryan Michele is a master at that!

She writes great stories, with amazingly remarkable characters who yeah are very hot..But the story on its own is wonderful and it was as expected seeing as it comes from this specific author..

I have no bad things to say..

Except that you have to buy this book, and the series if you haven't read it yet,that is..So go ahead and one-click freely!!Because you'll stay hot and bothered and utterly pleased with this book
Profile Image for Jodie Squelch.
463 reviews5 followers
June 9, 2014
Simply WOW… this book hooked me in and kept me there till very last sentence… I devoured it in one sitting, I laughed, I cried, I smiled as this story took me on the very rocky, unpredictable journey of G.T and Casey…
Ravage MC is getting hit from all angles and as the family face another lockdown… Casey is bought back home from college for her own safety.
Being back with same four walls as G.T are playing on her already tatted nerves… as all their secrets and lies come tumbling out… can they learn to forgive???
G.T and Casey have loved each other since kids… can they finally let their feelings out and make it work…
As a already emotionally fragile Casey tries to hold it to together… it seems that things just continue to get worse… and she discovers G.T is her rock, as all he wants is to protect her.
This instalment in Ravage MC is jammed packed with just the right amount of drama, angst, action, love and of course sex!! It will keep you glued and wanting more… I loved it from beginning to end and cannot wait for more…
Profile Image for Heather andrews.
9,520 reviews148 followers
June 9, 2014
G.T that boy is protective of what's his, "I heard she was back." Doc says quietly staring at my girl. I want to gouge his effing eyes out for even looking at her, string him up and beat the ever-loving s*** out of him." He's one of those men who are possessive with what's his, "when you come back, bring all your s*** so you don't have to leave again." I demand." He's willing to do anything to make his girl happy, and I loved that, "yeah. We do. Until lockdown's done, we stay at the club. When it's lifted we go to my house. You want a different one; I'll buy it for ya. But under no circumstance will you be moving anywhere besides with me. We'll work it out, but I will not go another night without you in my bed and in my arms." When someone hurts whats his the boy is all action, "where the eff is he?" He asks as he opens his bag. He reaches in and pulls out his gun, cocking it using his bum arm, even though he's not supposed to." I can't wait for more from this series.
Profile Image for suzy.
677 reviews2 followers
September 13, 2019
OMG, I don’t think I could stand to listen or read another book in this series. The characters were annoying and I just couldn’t relate to them at all.

I understand that miscarriage is a very sensitive issue, but I just couldn’t relate to how Casey dealt with it. Casey had a miscarriage at 13 weeks, didn’t know the sex, but then she decided it was definitely a girl, the whole club throws a memorial with 100’s of bikers coming to a ceremony and then thry throw a kinda party, celebrating Mia, who was the baby Casey lost. I just couldn’t relate to that at all and I see other reviews have stated this, so I’m not the only one.

I couldn’t feel Casey and G.T’s connection at all. I listened on audible and the narrators did a decent job, but for me the story fell short. I definitely won’t be reading the next in the series.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for J Kiwibooknerd .
1,810 reviews55 followers
June 10, 2014
I have to be honest this is without a doubt my fave MC series out there....These books, they just keep on getting better. I loved the first one, I raved about the first one to anyone who would listen and now I will do the same for Casey and GT's story....

GT was rather stubborn to start off with, but once he decided what he wanted, he went for it with a vengeance and I loved that about him. Casey was a strong kick ass heroine just like Princess and I loved that about her.

I also liked how much more drama there was in this one...Lots of stuff happening within the club and I cannot wait to read more....
Profile Image for Marissa.
384 reviews36 followers
June 1, 2014
The writing didn't seem quite as tight or adult-enough, if that makes sense, as the previous book. There was some "telling" of how people felt, things done, etc, instead of letting the reader figure it out. There was a big plot twist that surprised me, so that was enjoyable. Some heartache between the 2 main characters, but through all the drama and shoot outs, they admit their love and we still get a HEA.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 516 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.