Start by marking “Love is Blind” as Want to Read:
Love is Blind

Love is Blind

Meet Reece Collins, Washington's star quaterback, best pitcher, and track star. Reece has the money, killer looks, and the perfect family. His life was perfect. Until the shooting. Now meet Payton Jennings. Payton is a quiet, shy, nobody that no one even knows she exists. She has little money, a severed family and bad looks. Most people don't even know she attends Washingt ...more
Published September 8th 2016 by Blvnp Incorporated (first published September 6th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Love is Blind, please sign up.
Rachael Little You can but this book on Amazon, well you should be able to I'm not sure it's been fully published yet. It could still be a work in progress.

Eloise
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
OK OK OK!!
I discovered this book on Wattpad a couple years ago. It wasn't finished at the time and I developed a real love/hate relationship with Wattpad because of this very book. LOVE getting free books with amazing character development and romantic storylines ( I'm a sucker for romance of any kind ☺) like Love is Blind. HATE having to wait x amount of time between updates because it really does become a challenge.
When I read Love is Blind, I could feel the characters, they lifted off the p
Samantha Zuniga
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story was one of the first ones that I read when I discovered Wattpad. I fell in love with the story instantly and I can't wait to be able to have a paperback copy of it. If you haven't read this story yet, you need to read it ASAP! It is a must read story that will make you have so many emotions at once and can even change your point of view on life.
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

The story itself was a good idea but this book needs a lot of editing
Rachael (foreverxbookish)
That was cute, and sad but ultimately happy which just made me feel warm and fuzzy.
CeCe
The premise was good, but the writing is very amateurish. Dual POVs and there are many chapters where the scenes are repeated in each of the MCs POV. Too much repetition.

Reece is shot by a student who brought a gun to school.

Payton has been by Reece's side the entire time when not one of his friends, not even his girlfriend at the time of the accident, came to see him. But do you want to know what he does??? He asks his ex-girlfriend to come over and he asks her for advice on whether he should
Noemi Rodriguez
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I first discovered this book on Wattpad a few years ago and it has been one I keep going back to. It is such a beautiful and well written book. The characters are awesome and it is very easy to fall in love with them! I feel like it is very easy to relate to the characters and feel they're emotions coming through, especially with Payton. She's very real and relatable, she's not very confident about herself and she hasn't had the easiest life but she is a sweet girl and you can easily see why she ...more
Leslie Rodriguez
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is such an amazing love story it helps you appreciate what you have because this story teaches you anything can happen and anytime.
Kathy Heare Watts
One minute and your life can change forever. The story of Payton Jennings and Reece Collins, caught by fate, dealing with struggles and coping with it. It is how we handle the obstacles that make or break us. This is a YA romance novel.

I won a copy of this book during a Goodreads giveaway. I am under no obligation to leave a review or rating and do so voluntarily. So that others may also enjoy this book, I am paying it forward by donating it to my local library.
Tiffany
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very very good. I found it on Wattpad a long time ago then I discovered recently that it was published on amazon. I just had to buy it! A very well thought out book. Can be very cliche as well the things that happen in the book, but still good.
Cawayne Ramone beckford
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've discovered this book on watt pad and I've read it countless of times and I love it
Mary Mary
Jan 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: f-m
I feel bad for rating this one since I read it on Wattpad and it was not finished there, but it was childish, nauseatingly sweet, naive and boring.
Moreover it has 16M views!

It was a story about teens and for teens (and written by a teen author btw) which means I am at least 10 years too old for this. This might be the reason why I didn't like it. On the other hand I liked the IDEA, I liked the blurb, but even if I try to forget about all the mistakes (grammar and spelling) that most probably ar
Mary
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is wonderfully written, it has great characters, a great plot, and the best part is that it isn't just some cheesy romance book.
Tiffany
Dec 11, 2016 rated it liked it
I dont like leaving negative reviews but this is a must, I bought the paperback in hope that the author fixed the errors of the story but sadly it's was not. So besides the grammar errors and some sentences that just stopped in the middle, there were parts that didn't make sense, he get shot in the face, no scaring or bullet hole, in the end of the book the author talks about a 2 year but she is crawling on the floor.. the MC she cries way to much and there is a lot of I loves you in it. All in ...more
Aoife
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It was such a good book, I really felt for the characters and the way she wrote made me feel as though I could imagine it happening and at first it was sad then it got to a neutral mood then it got happy, then it got sad again. It was an emotional roller coaster and when I read it first I thought it was a really good book, then I sort of kind of forgot about it and I read it again and it gets better the more you read it and follow the journey of Reese and Payton and you really start to love them ...more
Lola
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books
I love love love this book such an inspiring story
Heather
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
"Love is Blind" is getting terrific reviews on Good Reads but I couldn't connect with it. The characters were just too perfect and sickly sweet to be believable and the writing was very immature. I wasn't surprised to find that the author is only nineteen. However, I think Tara has a promising career based on other people's reviews.
Rachael Little
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this book i discvered it on Watpad i don't think it was finished yet, but it was almost there and this is just an absolutely amazing book and i highly recommend this book. I haven't read aything except a few bits and pieces of other stories byt hsi author, but she is an amazing writer and i hope to see more books from her in the future.
Trinity
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read so many books on Wattpad ( where I discovered it ) but this is one of the few book I have reread multiple times. I absolutely love this book, the story between the two characters is amazing, definitely a heartfelt book.
Katherine
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I happened to run into this book in Wattpad. As soon as I started reading it I was hooked! The story it's truly touching and will bring tears to your eyes. So read it already! Lol. But you will seriously not regret it.
Bcooper
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love This Book.
Evelyn
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS THE BEST BOOK IVE EVER READ AND IVE READ MANY. THIS BOOK MADE ME FEEL SO MANY EMOTIONS I COULDNT HANDLE MYSELF!!!!!
Cathy Chillemi
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading Love is blind and I can't wait until it gets published.
Farahin Aziz
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Dawn (Dusk, #2)
  • Love Hate Love
  • Because of You
  • Vintage Dreams (Morello Cove, #1)
  • The Recruit (MTG Agencies #1)
  • Save Me (O'Brien Family, #5)
  • The Return of the Rebel
  • Dreaming of Manderley (Riches to Romance #1)
  • Kissing the Boss (Fairy Tale Quartet, #2)
  • Until There Was Us (The Montgomery Brothers, #7)
  • Saving Toby (Toby & Claudia Book 1)
  • When Our Worlds Fall Apart (Our Worlds, #2)
  • Kings of Rittenhouse - A Shameless King Prequel
  • Save Me
  • Marrying his Brother: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • Falling for You
  • The Wedding Vow (Save the Date, #2)
  • Dead and Not Buried
Tara is a 19 year old, college student, who first began writing at age thirteen after falling in love with books. She loves spending time on here farm with here many animals. Tara attends Concord University majoring in Social Work with a minor in Pre-law, to hopefully one day work at changing the lives and giving children hope. Tara first got her start on Wattpad, she was able to gain insight from ...more