Start by marking “Abductions (Abductions #1)” as Want to Read:
Abductions (Abductions #1)

Abductions

(Abductions #1)

Psychic Investigator AJ Rakowski can't talk to the dead, but she can 'dial' into a dead person's vibes.

Why this qualifies her as a consultant for the Chicago Police Department is a mystery to skeptical Homicide Lt. Jack Daniels, who has real cases to solve.

But when Rakowski is brought on to help stop a serial kidnapper from abducting his next victim, Jack is forced to work
Published December 17th 2013 by Amazon Digital Services

Start your review of Abductions (Abductions #1)
Ken Lindsey
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love finding new authors through authors I already enjoy, and this is no exception. Garth Perry and J.A. Konrath have put together an awesome short story here, bringing cynical LT. Jack Daniels in on a case with psychic investigator, AJ Rakowski. The story is fast paced and funny, even though it deals with some pretty dark subject matter (kidnapping is just the beginning of the crazy in this one). I would absolutely recommend this for anyone who enjoys mystery/thrillers.
Jeanne
Jul 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Very short

Although I really liked the characters and plot it took 10 minutes to real. Not a novel or even novella but an introduction to news character to me
Lorraine
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AN AWESOME READ!!

Can never miss with a Jack Daniel's book!! On a case of a missing girl, Jack doubtfully works with a woman, who claims to see things in regard to the missing girl. Will they solve the situation or will Jack have to find her, the old fashion way of investigating?
Robyn
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This isn't BAD, it's just far too short for it to be considered an actual read. I've picked up the second book, however, I felt like the first book was more a few chapters of character exploration. Too much Herb chatter, perhaps.
David Blaylock
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lyndon
Dec 22, 2013 added it
Shelves: ebook
I co-wrote this with Joe Konrath, so of course won't rate or review it. But I did want to give an update on both Abductions and Beat Down - they are available in KindleUnlimited and so if you are enrolled in KU, you can read them for free! Give them a try and let me know what you think. Thanks!
Amy
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy these Jack Daniels short stories. They are a which, funny read every time and this one did not disappoint. With the addition of a psychic detective to the mix, I look forward to more in this series.
E. T. Brother
Scott  Neumann
Jul 31, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Perfect Little Town
  • The Girl and the Deadly End (Emma Griffin #7)
  • Dead Too Soon (Val Ryker #3)
  • The Girl and the Hunt (Emma Griffin #6)
  • Racked (Nicholas Colt)
  • Trapped (Afraid, #2)
  • The Girl And The Deadly Express (Emma Griffin FBI Mysteries, #5)
  • Cheese Wrestling
  • Pushed Too Far (Val Ryker #1)
  • Watched Too Long (Val Ryker #3.5)
  • FACTORY GIRL: part 4 of 6
  • Sudden Prey (Lucas Davenport, #8)
  • FACTORY GIRL: part 3 of 6
  • Bred in the Bone (Widow's Island #4)
  • Burned Too Hot (Val Ryker #2)
  • Serial Killers Uncut
  • Wrapped Up in You
Joe Konrath has written over a dozen novels in the Lt. Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels thriller series. They do not have to be read chronologically to be enjoyed, but the order is: Whiskey Sour, Bloody Mary, Rusty Nail, Dirty Martini, Fuzzy Navel, Cherry Bomb, Shaken, Stirred, Rum Runner, Last Call, White Russian, Shot Girl, and Chaser. More coming soon.

If you love Jack Daniels and her cast of supportin

Abductions (2 books)
  • Beat Down (Abductions #2)