Start by marking “Brat Princess (Zodiac Girls, #4)” as Want to Read:
Brat Princess (Zodiac Girls, #4)

Brat Princess (Zodiac Girls #4)

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  318 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Leonora is a rich, spoilt brat. Her star sign Leo and typical of her sign, she always likes to get her own way. Her parents have had enough and enrol her for a boot camp to try and change her outrageous behaviour.
Published by Kingfisher (first published November 15th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Brat Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brat Princess

Sharmili
May 29, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all girls whose zodiac is LEO
This book is all about the zodiac girls!! When their stars are in lucky alignment,the planets would give them personal guidance themselves! The book that I had read is all about the zodiac,LEO.Lenora loves to get her own way and loves to be the centre of attention.Her parents were fed up with her horrible behavior.Thus they pack her off to boot camp.When she got there,she realises she was a Zodiac girl.And the question for the readers is "Will this spoiled brat ever change her ways?".

I love this
Mehsi
I really hated this book. The girl was just too bratty, spoiled and really annoying. No thank you.
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Randstostipher "tallnlankyrn" Nguyen for TeensReadToo.com

Leonora has always gotten her way. What with her rude demeanor, screaming antics, and mean comments, it's hard for anyone, especially her parents, to say no to her or cross her. She enjoys making others wait on her hand and foot, having the most expensive outfits and going on the most amazing trips with her best friend, Tigsy, and her pink dog (that's right, it's pink), Coco.

Then three things happen to Leonora that will change
Pandora
Aug 19, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To sum up Leonora is the fact that she dyed her white dog pink because everyone at her school had a white dog. Sent to boot camp and not Paris Lenora has to learn to rethink her bratty ways and come face to face with a truth she is running from. The book starts out as a humorous look at the ultimate in the spoiled rich kid but, becomes serious and sad as Lenora has to face the truth about herself and her past. The book is more than it first appears to be.

All the Zodiac Girls book have been great
Scc
Jan 28, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good humorous book. The girl is a very rich prissy girl who gets sent to boot camp. She can not understand the people there at all. But soon brfore she leaves she realizes how nice she can actually be. It is a really good book and it could be a good life leason to some of people.
Kate Pua
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
a fun read alright. but WHY on earth did the author chose another illustrator and cover designer for!? The original covers of the Zodiac Girls looked classier, prettier and more original (slightly more mature-looking compared to the current though out-of-print one)
Mia  Bakhthiar
This particular book in the series was great (not just because it's based on my zodiac). No, but really, the storyline was great. But I'll have you know, not all of us Leos are pampered and egotistical.
Amrit_bx
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The concept and everything was just on point and I loved it for that
Ameera Afuwar
It was a pretty good book. Different compared to the Recipe for Rebellion and Geek Goddess.
Cristina
Mar 23, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
All Leo's aren't like this. I don't like how Leo's are portrayed. I don't like being the center of attention and I don't act like her and have major tantrums.
Krysten Hager
May 13, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The part about the little sister made me cry!
Alina Raza
Aug 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked what the author has try to tell us in the story that how that girl kept her sadness inside and cover it with attitude.
Rafaelle Fernandez
IT IS SUPER FANTASTIC! RAWR!!!!
Khadijha
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
one of my fave books
Stargazer
What a shame, just found out that this series won't be finished! Am trying Bonnie Hearn hill now, Gemini Night was good, wish books 1 and 2 had came first tho!
Manal
Aug 15, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was the best out of all the zodiac girls books i've read
Bookworm062
It was a good enough book but I kinda felt that I could predict what was going to happen so delete the word good and replace it to okay
Arshia Zehra
Meg
Sep 07, 2010
Leonora 1 4 Feb 02, 2013 07:43AM
Tell Me 1 7 Sep 08, 2010 08:18AM
  • Hier kommt Lola! (Lola, #1)
  • The Cruisers (Cruisers, #1)
  • Paige the Pantomime Fairy
  • Emmy and the Home for Troubled Girls
  • The Switch
  • Flying High (Angels Unlimited, #3)
  • Reaching Dustin
  • Merry Meet (Circle of Three, #2)
  • Princess Alice and the Magical Mirror (The Tiara Club, #4)
  • Lady Danger
  • Dancing Queen
  • Hajduk protiv vetrenjača

Zodiac Girls (8 books)
  • From Geek to Goddess (Zodiac Girls, #1)
  • Recipe for Rebellion (Zodiac Girls, #2)
  • Discount Diva (Zodiac Girls, #3)
  • Star Child (Zodiac Girls, #5)
  • Double Trouble (Zodiac Girls, #6)
  • Dancing Queen (Zodiac Girls, #7)
  • Bridesmaid's Club (Zodiac Girls, #8)