Start by marking “Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life” as Want to Read:
Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life

Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life

Your Words Have Power

If you want your life to change, it all starts with what you think and say. In her authoritative, declarative style, Cindy Trimm helps you achieve victory over your circumstances through spoken declarations that activate God’s power.You will put meaning and purpose back into your life when you positively direct your thoughts, words, and actions toward
Published August 29th 2007 by Charisma House (first published 2007)

Maliza4cambodia Maliza4cambodia
If you read this book, your mind will change and you will begin to command your morning. One of the best books I have read on prayer. I reread and pray the prayers often!
Alex Poulos
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great friend recommended this book to me after a break-up and several other life "adventures" occurred in my life. I must have about 50 pages of this book dogeared so I can refer back to them. Many points mentioned by the author can be attributed to the law of attraction which is a simple process in theory but can be so difficult to live out in daily life!

I particularly like the information stating conscious of what is going on in our minds. Also, lining up our minds with our words. All in al
Rochelle
Jan 14, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
Shelves: a-great-read
This is an easy read with incredible depth and profound insight. If you've ever wondered why life has or is the way it is then this is the book for you! Life doesn't just happen to us our thoughts, motives and intentions and ultimately what we speak affect not just our present but future. I've learned the power my thoughts have and how to harness them so that I can clearly and accurately speak out the life I want to live. This author is very passionate about maximizing potential and fulfilling d ...more
Les Bilesky
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Not just a book, more like a human manual for real living. Easy reading yet provides perfectly clear and life changing solutions with God.
Michelle
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: spirituality
This book was not what I thought it would be. It brought a whole new meaning to "Commanding Your Morning." I got several good gems from this book. It reiterates, for me, how important your words and thoughts are. It made me prioritize using my words and more proactive with speaking out the things that I desire. I also love what the book had to say about order and going into prayer BEFORE things happen. Really great read. Short and in-depth. I loved it.
Anasa Forde
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read

What a wonderful book. I needed this especially during this time in my life. This book reminded me of all Gods promises. I am now with my eyes wide open and my heart to God, trusting him with my whole life and decreeing all great things over my life and my family’s life. This book is a must read and shared with others.
Drd Psyd
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!

In this book, Dr. Trimm fully explains all we need to do, to Command our Morning! She even give some powerful Declarations at end, to help get started with, “Commanding Your Morning!” Definitely would recommend this book!
sandra glenn
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Re-reading

I first read through and felt book to be all over the place. I see now it's like a handbook a guide or manual for tools in engaging and proactively connecting in your morning with affirmations and declarations.
LaCourdia
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is the prayer at the end of this book! A must read
Sarah Jones
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book so much I only put it down once, before completing it. It help me to understand how to take control of my mind and my mouth to fulfill God's plan for my personal life.

Nora
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great life changing book. Brilliant learning's on Proactive praying.
Tanya
This is the best book I've ever read about this topic. It profoundly, yet simply explains why what we say has so much importance. I really needed this message because I can be so flippant with words I speak even though I've known the Bible to say "Life & death lie in the power of the tongue". This also was only $2.99 on nook! The best $2.99 I've ever spent. I highly recommend this if you want to learn what the Bible says about the words you speak over your life & how they may be sabotagi ...more
Marlene Evans
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Book

Excellent book one to keep in my prayer arsenal of weapons to fight and do battle with the enemy in my prayer war room. I recommend this book to everyone especially if you have the zeal to pray or intercede on behalf of other's. There was nothing i didn't like about the bok. This book could be used in a class to teach people how to pray and speak in humility but in the God given authority we poses because of what Christ did. I will use this bok front now on, I will share with my fa
Valisha McFarlane
May 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is essential for your Kingdom living toolkit. It is a powerful instruction manual for launching into a strategic prayer and intercession approach for your life. It offers great revelation concerning speaking God's word into the atmosphere.

Concise and compact, Ms. Trimm presents the necessary scriptures and information needed to walk in your purpose by decreeing and declaring the word of God into the atmosphere. It is a clarion call to get your mouth, mind and heart in complete alignmen
Naomi
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great little nugget of goodness to help you take our God given authority on earth. We use our thoughts and our words, in line with the Word of God, to command our day to align with the inheritance we have in Him.

Not a 'read once and allow to collect dust' book. The principles of this book must become daily practice.
Angie Foster
Jun 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
It was a great book. A great reminder of how our words carry power. What you think of yourself is what you become. What you think will eventually come out of your mouth, at that point you have released it into the atmosphere. We have the power to choose what kind of day you are going to have. This is a great book to have in your library.
Rachel
Apr 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My mom recommended this book to me and i finally picked it up to read and was blown away! Cindy hits the nail on the head and gave me enlightenment on taking control of my life and commanding it each day. Its an easy read, but an essential read for every christian out there. I have gotten so excited about commanding my day and calling out my blessings in my life!
Tami Brown
Nov 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book. It is empowering and filled with inspirational and anointed words. I literally pull this book out every single morning and speak the many powerful affirmations infused with God's promise into my day.
K. Rozier
Dec 31, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Sister Trimm wakes us up to our true potential and the authority we've been given. She outlines and highlights scripture that directs us to command our destiny. An inspiring and important wake-up call!
Bonnieka
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A MUST read!!

This book reminds us of the power of our thoughts and words. Whatever we speak, and think will come to be. Awesome references and declarations to begin commanding your morning!!
Sandra
Oct 14, 2009 rated it really liked it
This is a good picker-upper for those times when nothing else seems to be working.
Christy Dunning
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! This may go on my "must read every year" shelf... What an inspiration!
Sharhonda
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Read this and re-read this then, read it again! Phenomenal.
Lavorn
Dec 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Transforming, eye-opening and powerful. A must read for anyone who wants to revitalize and refresh their relationship with God.
Maame Achiaa
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
After reading
Ruth Asiimwe
Its great
Lori Briody
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book!!

I had so many revelations about my current situation & how to seek God & pray about everything every day!! Highly recommended!!!
Lakishia
Jun 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Cindy Trimm really puts emphasis on prayer and structuring your life through declaring God's word. God has given her wisdom to help unleash the power and potential that is in all of us.
Lindsey
Dec 03, 2008 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING... one of my all time favorites
V.R. Foreman
  • Overcoming An Angry Vagina: Journey to Womb Wellness
  • An Untroubled Heart: Finding a Faith That Is Stronger Than All My Fears
  • Stilettos in the Kitchen: The Modern Girl's Guide to Being a Domestic Goddess
  • Seeing the Voice of God: What God Is Telling You Through Dreams and Visions
  • Chakra Meditation: Discovery Energy, Creativity, Focus, Love, Communication, Wisdom, and Spirit
  • The Threshing Floor: How to Know Without a Doubt that God Hears Your Every Prayer
  • Shamanism as a Spiritual Practice for Daily Life
  • Confianza inquebrantable: Find the Joy of Trusting God at All Times, in All Things
  • Primal: A Quest for the Lost Soul of Christianity
  • Lord, Only You Can Change Me: A Devotional Study on Growing in Character from the Beatitudes
  • Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind
  • The Smarter Science of Slim: What the Actual Experts Have Proven about Weight Loss, Health, and Fitness
  • The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor: God's Plan for Debt-Free Money Management
  • Seeing the Supernatural: How to Sense, Discern and Battle in the Spiritual Realm
  • از دولت عشق
  • Spirit Wars: Winning the Invisible Battle Against Sin and the Enemy
Dr. Cindy Trimm is a sought-after empowerment specialist, revolutionary thinker, and transformational leader. She has earned a distinguished reputation as a catalyst of change and voice of hope to the nations.

As an author, Dr. Trimm has repeatedly topped bestsellers lists with what have become renown classics, such as: Commanding Your Morning, The 40 Day Soul Fast, The Rules of Engagement for Over
“This is the beginning of a new day You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important Because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind... Let it be something good.
-Author Unknown”
13 likes
“Inspiration is God Himself speaking into the human spirit. Inspirational thoughts are God finding expression for His will through the minds of human beings.” 9 likes