Start by marking “Miracles Now: 108 Life-Changing Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose” as Want to Read:

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  1,708 Ratings  ·  104 Reviews

Miracles Now by New York Times best-selling author Gabrielle Bernstein will help readers eliminate stress and find peace—even if they only have a minute to spare. Bernstein knows that most of us don’t have time for an hour of yoga or 30 minutes of meditation, so she has hand-picked 108 techniques to combat our most common problems—from addiction and anxiety to burnout and

Published April 8th 2014 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Miracles Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miracles Now

Rachael
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
I was really hoping for more original ideas in this book. Out of 108 lessons almost all of them came from the authors friends, yoga teacher, or A Course in Miracles book.
One of the big issues I had with this book was that it came across very self promoting. The hashtags after every chapter got old very quick.
It felt like about half of the lessons instructed you to go to the authors website. Instead of having to go to her website I would have prefered the author to just include the information i
Tim Larison
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: spirituality
I received a complementary copy of this book from Hay House for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

When I attended Hay House’s recent I Can Do It conference in Denver I was browsing Gabrielle Bernstein’s “Miracles Now: Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose” at the bookstore. “I was so hoping to hear Gabby speak today,” said a woman in her 20′s next to me, disappointed that Bernstein’s appearance at the conference had been cancelle
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Miracles Now by Gabrielle Bernstein provides readers with “108 Life-Changing Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose.” The author touches on all subjects that seem to spark stress in our everyday lives from financial difficulties, to anxiety, lack of sleep, and help in our overall relationships. Designed to be read one “tool” at a time, Miss. Bernstein provides uplifting, encouraging, and therapeutic remedies to help reconnect us with our Spirit, our highest self.

This wa
Specialk
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Actual title of this book: 108 Ways for me to use your weakness to promote my brand.

I shouldn't be so harsh or negative - it's a little ironic considering the nature of this book. But 140 character messages? With HASHTAGS?!

There were a few good tips and insights here. And if you're just dipping your toes into Kundalini or a spiritual awakening, this is a nicely marketed beginning, in easy to digest snippets.

But really. It's full of self-promotion. Actually rife. Riddled. And that negated many
veganjilly
Jun 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
If you are brand-new to the spiritual journey, and to Gabby's work, you will definitely find something useful here. There are a lot of great spiritual tips, suggestions, and practices to try.

If you have been following Gabby for awhile or have been on the spiritual path for awhile, there isn't anything new here. This book and her previous effort, "May Cause Miracles," seemed to me to be a repetitive repackaging of her earlier work and lectures. With MCM, I still enjoyed it, but hoped that she wo
Sharon Bright
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I wish Goodreads had a category for books that you continually read. I will continue to reference this one for its many tips.
Stephanie Thoma
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm noticing that her books build on, and revert back to lessons from one another. For this particular book, I would recommend focusing on one tool per day over the course of 108 days. Me? I read this in a few days and got a LOT of journaling and meditating in.

Some takeaways:

- Feeling apathetic? Just show up. At the gym, with pen and paper, etc. It's 90% of it.
- "Face gossip with silence." - Dream Hampton
- In the presence of someone talking negatively? And they do this a lot? Don't be the light.
Brooklyn
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I’m kinda bummed that I didn’t like this more. It took me forever to plod through and it just didn’t really speak to me. My husband kept asking why I didn’t just stop reading it, but it’s so hard for me to put down books I don’t love... there’s some good advice in here, and some good meditation techniques, but for some reason I just couldn’t get into it.
Andreea In Bookland
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very quick and enjoyable read, full of tips about meditation, how to control your emotions, fears, ways to learn how to love and accept yourself, many mantras and ways to calm yourself down in stressful situations! I totally recommend!
~Kristin~
I need a perspective change, fingers crossed this will help!!
Kathryn
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, spirituality
First sentence: Over the last several years, our collective negativity and fear have adversely affected the economy, the environment, and the health of all beings on this planet.

Favorite quote: Happiness is a choice you make.

As I read more books on the subject of spirituality many authors are crossing over each others. Many I would never have heard of before without reading the previous book. I just love aspect as a part of seeking knowledge. Gabrielle Bernstein has written several books and I i
Toni
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
It took me awhile to wade through the 108 tools in this book. The end of each chapter gave you a sentence you could tweet with the hashtag #miraclesnow. I found it to be a mishmash of many concepts that have been out there for years but not necessarily all put into one place.

I enjoyed reading her take on all these tools and how she implemented them into her own life.

If you enjoy self help or law of attraction or Course in Miracles stuff, you should definitely check this one out. You won’t be di
Blog-A-Holic
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zum Inhalt:

Wie finde ich zu mir selbst? Wie bekomme ich mein Leben in den Griff? Wie befreie ich mich von Ängsten, Ärger und Stress? Die Antworten, die Gabrielle Bernstein auf solche zentralen Fragen gibt, sind unkonventionell, klar – und wirksam! Die moderne Lebenslehrerin stellt 108 Übungen vor, die jeder ganz einfach in den eigenen Alltag integrieren kann. Eine inspirierende Anleitung für alle, die nicht stundenlang auf dem Meditationskissen nach Erleuchtung suchen, sondern einfach glücklich,
Jenn
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
There is not enough good I can say about this book it came in to my hands just at the right time really changes your perspective on life.
Helena
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
I always start my day with one of Gabrielle's tips, such a great self-help book!
Karen
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
lots of good ideas/tips, found it very interesting
Julie
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have dipped in and out of this book over several years and am pleased to have now finished it.
Over the period of time I was reading it, I have varied in opinion on its content. Now, I have reread the inner flap blurb and find that I wholeheartedly agree with the author’s aim of providing us with some quick and usually simple techniques to clear our minds of the stress and anxiety most of us feel at some time each day.
My particular favourite technique is number 102 entitled, When In Doubt, Pla
Kylie Young
Jun 16, 2018 rated it liked it
It’s ok. It’s a quick read. It’s basic. So basic, you often feel close to a breakthrough of clarity, but not close enough. It falls short, because they are obvious, well known tools, but easier said than done tools.
For example, biting back in anger during conflict, you are no different to the person who’s showing anger towards you, I really do agree with this, it’s important to be transparent with yourself with your own behaviours, the only tip offered, however is to be aware of this. This scen
Kelsey Genesi
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm all about energy and trusting that the universe has my back and is constantly guiding me on my journey. This book taught me even more ways to enhance my energy and strengthen my relationship with the universe. The tips were completely relevant and I found myself implementing them into my life seamlessly and I noticed immediate benefits. Gabrielle offers simple, but highly effective methods to make your life less stressful while opening up your eyes to how wonderful life can be if we just tru ...more
Louise
Mar 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a handy book to dip into as and when you feel you need some assistance - particularly if you're open to meditation, yoga, and identify as somewhat spiritual. Gabby covers different techniques that you can use, from tapping to a variety of meditations with guidance on what to do with your hands and fingers, to breathing exercises and yoga poses. Each method is short (2-3 pages), succinct, and easy to follow - good to use as reference book.
Katie
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I appreciate any information of spiritual, emotional, and relationship growth.
I was not familiar with Bernstein's work before reading Miracles Now, and I found some helpful information regarding emotional balance.
The tips were not life changing or particularly memorable, but they were helpful.

I read this over a long period of time, in parts. I wonder if it would be more helpful if I would read each lesson as the issue arose in my life (like a reference). Maybe I will refer back some day.
Tânia Sequinho
Jan 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: people that are into meditation
Recommended to Tânia by: Gala Darling
Shelves: audiobooks
Há alguns anos que já tinha este livro para ler. Tinha sido recomendado pela Gala Darling num artigo ou num dos seus ebooks. Já nem me lembro. Comprei-o em formato audiobook e comecei a ouvi-lo. Logo que comecei percebi que não era para mim. Tem várias dicas úteis mas que depois de seguir pessoas como a Gala Darling e a Marie Forleo já não são novidade para mim. Para quem gosta de meditar e se interessa por esses temas, parece-me ser interessante. Se não, não recomendo.
Faythe Swanson
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
I almost chose not to read this book, but decided to read a chapter each day because I wanted to be inspired & to have a topic to ponder each day for self-reflection. There were a couple times when something I read really “hit home”, but most of the time, I didn’t get much out of it. So it was a little disappointing.
Brittany
Jun 18, 2017 rated it liked it
A simple, easy read. I love books that are written in short chapters with clear tips and this one was. You can pick it up and open to any page and start reading from there, which I love.

The tips are varied. I will never do the meditations/poses/mantras/chants that the author suggested, but that's okay. I still got a lot out of the other chapters and I'm happy I picked this book up.
Lesley
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay. I've been "trying" to read this for over a year now. I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to finish it. I've read about 1/3 to 1/2 and it's good. It's just not for me as I'm not ready to implement the tools into my life as I don't have a meditation/spiritual practice in place.
Fallon Smith
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a book to read straight through (even though I did). More of a guide to keep around and randomly pull from as needed. Was too much to keep straight when reading through. Will definitely be using some of these tools though!
Ms Miriam
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author NEVER disappoints! My third novel and I find it just as inspirational as the last with new practice and meditations! It has helped me SO much! One of my favorite authors by far!
Hope
May 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not my thing. The book had a lot of meditation practices in it. It was overall repetitive and I skipped a lot of chapters, just skimming for anything useful.
April
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Gabby! This is a useful tool to peruse. A nice reference book or page a day read. If you're piqued by this review per chance, definitely start with The Universe Has Your Back.
Bonnie Cowan
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love these ideas ...makes me stop and think ... about how I can change my own world ...
5 Super Useful Tips To Improve Miracle Bust 1 1 Jan 16, 2016 06:03AM
  • Angel Astrology 101: Discover the Angels Connected with Your Birth Chart
  • Money, A Love Story: Untangling Your Finances, Creating the Life You Really Want, and Living Your Purpose
  • Weight Loss for People Who Feel Too Much: A 4-Step, 8-Week Plan to Finally Lose the Weight, Manage Emotional Eating, and Find Your Fabulous Self
  • The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth
  • Co-creating at Its Best: A Conversation Between Master Teachers
  • Daily Love: Growing into Grace
  • E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig
  • Make Your Own Rules Diet
  • Nothing Changes Until You Do: A Guide to Self-Compassion and Getting Out of Your Own Way
  • A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections
  • The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss  Body Confidence: A Woman's Guide to Stressing Less, Weighing Less, and Loving More
  • The Book of Afformations: Discovering the Missing Piece to Abundant Health, Wealth, Love, and Happiness
  • Born to Blog: Building Your Blog for Personal and Business Success One Post at a Time
  • Soul Shifts: Transformative Wisdom for Creating a Life of Authentic Awakening, Emotional Freedom  Practical Spirituality
  • Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-Being
  • Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love, and Life
  • The Desire Map
  • Fit from Within: 101 Simple Secrets to Change Your Body and Your Life - Starting Today and Lasting Forever
Gabrielle Bernstein has been labeled by the New York Times as the next-generation guru. A motivational speaker, life coach, and author, she is expanding the lexicon for the seekers of today and tomorrow. She gives talks and leads seminars throughout the country, is on the Forbes list of the 20 Best Branded Women, and has been featured in media outlets such as Oprah Radio, Marie Claire, Health, Sel ...more
“Much of our anxiety and stress comes when we’re focused on fear and disconnected from the voice of our inner guide.” 13 likes
“Miracle Message #16: “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.” — Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. #MiraclesNow” 7 likes