Start by marking “Sex, Sin & Brooklyn” as Want to Read:
Sex, Sin & Brooklyn

Sex, Sin & Brooklyn

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  78 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Sex, Sin & Brooklyn is a sexy novel about three competitive women who won't let anything or anyone stand in the way of their happiness. These characters indulge in sex, commit the ultimate sin and then return to the safety of their homes in Brooklyn.
Jinx has lived a sheltered life after the tragic death of her parents. She clings to the nurturing love of her grandmoth
Published November 1st 2006 by Melodrama Publishing (first published October 31st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Sex, Sin & Brooklyn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex, Sin & Brooklyn

Ms.Toni
Feb 29, 2008 rated it really liked it
Kick This One For Brooklyn

Good news for Crystal Lacey Winslow's many fans: she's back with her first full length novel since 2004's "Criss Cross." She gave us a sneak preview of what was to come in her short story 'Sex, Sin & Brooklyn' featured in "Four Degrees of Heat." "Sex, Sin & Brooklyn," the novel, reverberates through interwoven stories of four women. Is Brooklyn ready for Breezy, Jinx, Kesha, and Nicoli? More importantly, are you?

You can't keep a strong woman down. Having recove
Martine
Good story, but it did start to drag in the middle- I had to stop and read another book in between. I'm glad that evrything worked out for Jinx, eventho she did some really stupid stuff for the 2nd oldest in the group. And Kesha deserved a smack for being such a big ho!! But Breezy, humph... I won't spoil it, but she was too evil for her own good.
Veronica
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great drama. Makes current day reality shows look lame and catty. I would love to see this hit the silver screen
Deedee Henson
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I didn't expect this. Pure Madness
Nardsbaby Reader
Jan 06, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Schematics

Sex, Sin & Brooklyn (The second installment), unbolts sex, sin, secrets, lies, betrayal and love, but by what definition? Crystal Lacey Winslow is an all-star when it comes to generating a drama filled book that tosses readers over the limit. Travel through the streets of New York as we meet new cohorts and revisit with some of the old ones. Can you handle Melodrama? (Pun intended!)

It's not how you play the game, but who wins in the end. Growing up as an only child, Breezy has bee
OOSA
Aug 09, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Drama

Three women on different quests while surviving the rough streets of Brooklyn and dealing with diverse consequences.

Jinx is a well-educated female who lived a troubled childhood and other family issues that pushes her to find love in a man that she never experienced before. She also has a strong gift that causes her to dream certain incidents that will later play a major role in her life. She is determined to do what is necessary to accomplish her goal but will she make the right choices?
Kellee
Mar 04, 2008 rated it liked it
This book was ok. It got really good in the end, but in the beginning and middle, I was really unsure about this one. I can't tell you how many times I had to flip back in the chapters to figure out what the author was talking about. There was just too much going on. I think someone else who read this book said the same thing. Towards the end, the author stopped referring to so many things that didn't matter that happened in previous chapters and I was finally able to enjoy the book. I was satis ...more
Scantlebury4
well this was onr of the first books i ever read , it was a bit confusing at first , but the plot was realy nice in the long runs ,this books is one of my best books , i liked the parts about jinks because she was so exciting n she was a fiesty woman
Saleema Parker
Mar 27, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: teens, adults
I like this book mainly jinks parts she was very interesting to me her story was the best. This book talks about three women jinks, kesha, and breezy they all friends but they are very different. Its very good.
Laura-j
Aug 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this story even though i didnt umderstand the story in the beginning but entire plot of thos story was wild but so captivatimg
DW
Feb 06, 2011 rated it liked it
Some parts of this story were unrealistic but overall it was a good story.
Jennifer M.
Jul 02, 2013 rated it liked it
This book was ok. Wasn't what I expected but towards the end it started getting good.
Alesia Guest
Jun 30, 2009
Delonya
Jan 02, 2009
« previous 1 3 next »
Crystal Lacey Winslow is an American author, agent, ghostwriter, and book publisher from Brooklyn, New York. Well-regarded publications such as Black Enterprise, Essence, and Publisher’s Weekly heralded the efforts and accomplishments of Winslow. By 2005, she was an award-winning writer, and Vibe.com coined her as “Melodrama’s Queen Pen”—a prophetic epithet that came full-circle years later when s ...more
More about Crystal Lacey Winslow