Start by marking “Watch Me (Sneak Peek)” as Want to Read:
Watch Me (Sneak Peek)

Watch Me (Sneak Peek)

Shanna York was set to achieve her glittering ballroom dreams and become a dance champion—until her dance partner gets tangled up in scandal and blackmail. With the clock ticking and all her ambitions at stake, the last thing she needs is the gorgeous owner of a sex club tempting her with the forbidden.

Or maybe that’s the very thing she needs…

Alejandro Diaz has sizzled for
Published July 10th 2007 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Watch Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch Me

Start your review of Watch Me (Sneak Peek)
D.G.
Another entry for my "so bad, it's funny" shelf!!!

I knew it was going to be bad and I was sort of looking forward to the craziness but this surpassed even my expectations.

The plot is as follows: Shanna is a ballroom dancer and a few days before her big competition, she receives a video of her dance partner having a threesome in public. With it, she receives a blackmailing note saying that if she follows through with the competition, the blackmailer will show the video to the judges. Unbeknownst
Marion
Oct 18, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance
Shannon York is a ballroom dancer who wants to win the Dance Star competition. She receives a video showing her dance partner in a very compromising position at the Sneak Peak sex club. Realizing that someone is trying to force her out of the competition she takes the tape to Alejandro Diaz, the co-owner of the club.
Alejandro has been watching Shannon for month now. She has the reputation of an ice bitch. She is independent and the only thing that matters to her is her dancing career. She also
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)

I think this is one of those cases about timing. I mean that in the sense that had I read this book a few years back, I probably would’ve enjoyed it more. It has Shayla Black’s distinct stamp of erotic suspense that I normally really enjoy. But I do find that with a shorter story like this it can be hard to tie in a good suspense storyline and a romance that in this case doesn’t have much of a backstory.

Alejandro owns a kink club, and he’s wanted to get the sexy professional dancer
April
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! This was such a great read!! OMG, if you want a hot quickie this is definitely the read for you!! Good lord I was scorched many a time, almost from the very start!

The story is good and the characters interesting, but the real deal here is all the smexy stuff! This book does not skimp on the hawt action! This is one of those reads where voyeurism is a key element. Much of the action occurs in a private sex club, so be prepared for that angle. Also have a couple buckets or ice cream ready,
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Shanna York had one goal set that she must achieve. She needed to be a champion in the ballroom. She just held to tight to the dream and drove of numerous partners in the process.

Alejandro Diaz has set his sights on one woman. The one that has push and pushed and had garnered a not so nice reputation. He still wanted her. Alejandro goes after what he wants.

Shanna and Alejandro find that their passions can open up many doors.

This was a hot, hot read with very sexy accent males.
Christine Jalili
So Good

I loved this book and was hooked from the first page. Loved the instant heat between Alejandro (Ali) and Shanna. Why was she given a video about her dancing partner? Will they get disqualified due to the judges if they view the recording? Will she choose her career over Ali or will she realize she can have both? Had some tears when he Dad talks to her about her Mom. I really loved the happy ever after. It’s a great book and I highly recommend reading this.
Winfield
Of the hook, started off with blackmail of her ballroom dance partner. What happens after that is unbelievable breath-taking. I wish there was a continuation,.... the story was a little to short.. BUT FRiCKIN fantastic.
Patty
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shayla-black
Short audio book, but it had a good story. I liked it.
Silvia
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a novella, so you can't expect a slow build to passion and love. It's a sexy, fun read with likeable/hateable characters. And the ballroom dancing is a plus. ...more
Dayanara RQ
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very hot and sexy read! This love story was one that I read enjoyed because of the dancing and the sexiness!!
Vidhi Mehta
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm-romance
I loved this story too much. Shelly Bradley aka Shayla Black had me in to it with the character from first page. When it ended I wanted more from them. Shayla never seems to disappoint her readers.
Pamela Shaw
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Watch me

I really enjoy reading this book. I was happy that in the end everything worked out for them. I will tell my friends about this author
Heidi
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shanna York is an extremely driven and talented ballroom dancer. Some might go as far, as to call her a bitch. The trouble is that she has the reputation for running through dance partners that don't suit her. She's pretty happy with her current partner, but unfortunately his extracurricular activities might not sit well with the straight laced judges. To bad someone has it out for her, and has decided to blackmail her with a video of her partner from a fetish club.

This was such sexy, short re
Starry
Dec 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicoline Anders
May 22, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a cute shot story 😊
Sherre Copeland
Watch me was a short, intense little book filled with seduction, temptation, and pure hotness.

The Story: Watch me follows the life of Shanna York, a particularly obsessive professional ballroom dancer who has been proclaimed as the, "B***h of the ballroom." She goes through dance partners almost as fast as she goes through dance costumes and she believes winning is all that's important. Then, her dance partner gets videotaped in a couple compromising positions with a couple romantic partners of
Under the Covers Book Blog

I think this is one of those cases about timing. I mean that in the sense that had I read this book a few years back, I probably would've enjoyed it more. It has Shayla Black's distinct stamp of erotic suspense that I normally really enjoy. But I do find that with a shorter story like this it can be hard to tie in a good suspense storyline and a romance that in this case doesn't have much of a backstory.

Alejandro owns a kink club, and he's wanted to get the sexy professional dancer Shanna in

Yi Le
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shanna York desperately wants to win the Dance Star competition, but her partner is filmed in a very compromising position at a sex club. If the video is leaked, her chances to win will fall to zero and someone very much doesn’t want her to attend the competition. She enlists the aid of the very seductive Alejandro Diaz, who is the perfect person to help her, as the co-owner of the club.

Alejandro has been aiming for Shanna since they danced together at an event, seeing past her bitchy facade an
Candace
A nice read. I had not read a romance novel that included ballroom dancing so this was something different.

Shanna is a ballroom champion involved in a blackmail scandal and decides she'll do whatever it takes to deal with the situation and make it go away.

Alejandro is part owner in a exhibitionist/voyeur club and is more than willing to help Shanna with her problem.

This book has some pretty intense sexy scenes, but is overall predictable, but good.
Eleonora
Totally hot and romantic at the same time. A woman that has chosen to bury her feelings as deep as possible and a man determined to warm her lonely heart and reveal her soft and sensual personality. I really liked this book. It has a little bit of everything there should be in a good book, but I would have liked it even more if those self-realization moments were a bit more intense. That is all that is keeping me from giving it a fourth star, I'm somewhere in the middle. ...more
Tiffany Shaw
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now this short book packed all the heat and passion I expect from a Shayla Black novel in one small punch. Honestly maybe it's a little of my own kink coming through but honestly this book was almost too hot for me to read. Shanna and Alejandro scorch the pages. The passion exuded from them especially when they dance is palpable. I got lost in the pages and was sad it ended so quickly. 5 amazing stars from me. ...more
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Mercy, this is one hot story that gives new meaning to Dancing With the Stars without the giggly, insipid Carrie Ann, the grumpy, old fart Len and the grossly inappropriate Bruno.
I just wish this book had been longer. Oh and the cover doesn't look anything like the characters. I know it is silly but I hate that.
Now I want to read Del's book.
Donna Repsher
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Erotica doesn't get much steamier than this novel. Every time I read another novel by Shelley Bradley/Shayla Black, I'm amazed by her ability to people her books with compelling characters who have interesting backstories, rather than just stick figures who wander into and out of hot relationships. ...more
Lady Raven RAVE!
Not a bad read liked the story and the nauty club, omg Alerjandro is sooooo sexy and I love their little watch me section of the book performing for the watchers. Good short read and I was entertain.
Wendy
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

this book was amazing! I read it in one sitting, I couldn't put it down. The chemistry between Shanna and Alejandro is crazy! The way he breaks down her walls, love it! Somebody needed to make her see she wasn't living, just existing.
Cheri D Mendenhall
Verysexy

I liked how Ali Shanna learned about each other and very hot sex scenes. I had read this before when Shelley and another author had written Del,s story. Hopefully I will be able to find that one
Stephanie Collins
Overall steamy but the I love you came way too quickly ....
Maura
Mar 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
A ballroom dance champion needs a new partner after a scandal and blackmail attempt. Our hero is hot, alpha male and a romantic. The suspense was fun and the setting interesting.
SW
It was hot but totally unbelievable.
Leisa Prater
Jul 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read...if you want hot sexy...read this book!!!!

• Naughty Little Secret
  • Her Fantasy Men
  • Dangerous Boys and Their Toy
  • Wicked as Sin (One-Mile & Brea, Part One Wicked & Devoted, #1)
  • Seduced by the Bodyguard (Forbidden Confessions #5)
  • Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage, #1)
  • The Choice (Doms of Her Life: Heavenly Rising 1)
  • Seducing the Enemy (Forbidden Confessions, #4)
  • The Chase (Doms of Her Life: Heavenly Rising #2)
  • His Undeniable Secret
  • Seducing the Bride (Forbidden Confessions, #2)
  • Arresting Desire (Sexy Capers, #2.5)
  • Devoted to Love
  • The Edge of Dominance (The Doms of Her Life, #4)
  • One Dom to Love (The Doms of Her Life, #1)
  • Wicked Ever After (Wicked & Devoted #2)
  • Torn (Torn #1)
  • Tattered (Torn Series, Book 2)
Shelley Bradley also writes as Shayla Black. ...more

News & Interviews

“Why are you telling me this?” “You cannot like someone you do not know.” 0 likes