Start by marking “Happy St. Patrick's Day, Curious George” as Want to Read:
Happy St. Patrick's Day, Curious George

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Curious George

Today is George’s lucky day—St. Patrick’s Day is here! George loves a celebration, and St. Patrick’s Day means plenty o’ music, dancing, and feasting fun! He dresses up in his festive finest, looks for leprechauns, and learns some Irish dance steps. But can George make it to the parade without causing any trouble? See if his lucky four leaf clover will come through . . .

J

Published January 7th 2014 by HMH Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Happy St. Patrick's Day, Curious George, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy St. Patrick's Day, Curious George

Stacy
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: board-book
Cute Curious George board book to teach kids a little about St. Patrick’s Day.
RC
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Happy St. Patrick's Day Curious George is not your typical board book. Told in a series of short lyrical stories, the book captures all of the activities that happen around the holiday. From the traditional of wearing green to the customary foods and activities, this book is a detailed and fun account of all the traditions of St. Patrick's Day. The poem format makes this book easy to breeze through and the adorable illustrations that have made Curious George a classic are presented.

It would
Jodie
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I get my nephew a book for each holiday and I wanted to get him a little something to celebrate our Irish heritage and introduce him to one of my favorite holidays. This was really cute. The images are colorful, the story is fun and I liked the tabs for little hands.
Miss Sarah
curious George and the man in the yellow hat celebrate St Patrick's day in splendid form. Each tab of this board book talks about a different aspect of St Patrick's day and of course involves a little hijinks on George's part. A little wordy for a board book.
Joanne
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
it wasn't awful cause george was on every page!! not typical getting in trouble george
Carter Harrison
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We all liked the rhyming. Curious George is still one of our favorites! We love that little monkey!
Judy
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A fun St Patricks day book. Typical Curious George fun with a dash of Irish thrown in to it.
Jen
Loel
Jul 27, 2016
SurLeFur ©
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's been fun learning about how we can bring Saint Patrick’s Day activities to our classroom. We made up a few nice games and riddles. It was nice seeing everyone happy to the follow dresscode and participate in the activities!
Deatrice
Mar 18, 2014
Erin
May 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Hans Augusto Rey was born on September 16, 1898, in Hamburg, Germany. He grew up there near the world-famous Hagenbeck Zoo, and developed a lifelong love for animals and drawing. Margarete Elisabeth Waldstein (who would be known to most of the world as Margret Rey) was also born in Hamburg on May 16, 1906. The two met briefly when Margret was a young girl, before she left Hamburg to study art. The ...more