Start by marking “Sins of the Father (Morgan and Fairchild #1)” as Want to Read:
Sins of the Father (Morgan and Fairchild #1)

Sins of the Father

(Morgan and Fairchild #1)

As a former Royal Marine Commando, Brad Morgan is among the best of the best. Now heading up his own unit in the private security world, he lives by the same mottos he served by.

When Alicia Gladstone, a star in the entertainment industry, is put under threat, Brad and his team at Morgan and Fairchild must step in to find a killer before it’s too late.
Published January 5th 2012 by AuthorHouse (first published April 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Sins of the Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sins of the Father

Start your review of Sins of the Father (Morgan and Fairchild #1)
RobinLeigh Morgan
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
I received a KINDLE Edition for this book as a giveaway prize through a FaceBook group, and the following is my honest opinion of the book.

One would think someone like Brad Morgan, who gained his experience as a Royal Marine Commando, would have had any problems with the simple task of protecting Alicia Gladstone, an entertainer. It shouldn’t have Brad had been in an elite unit, and now owns his company in the field of private security, which he operates under the same standards he’d
Mishka Jenkins
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read some of Melissa Barker-Simpson’s work on her blog, where she posts short fiction, which is always of amazing quality and incredibly gripping. Her book was no different! The opening was amazing, and I was instantly pulled in from the very first sentence.

The characters were all written in such a way that they felt truly real, not like characters on a page, with their dialogue flowing like a real conversation that I could hear in my head rather than written on the page.

There
Gina Briganti
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Sins of the Father" is a great introduction to a new series. I enjoyed meeting compelling characters who share warm, witty relationships. I also enjoyed reading a romance and a mystery in the same story. They flowed together well.

Melissa Barker-Simpson writes fantastic villains and clear action sequences. I loved the resolution to the mystery.

I have already read 75% of the next book in the series!
Titan
This introductory novel to the Morgan and Fairchild series was hands-down the most fun I've had reading a book in months. So many lovable, crafty characters - watching their interaction was my favorite part of the experience. And what an experience this story is, the worlds of mystery and movie-making colliding.
Taylor Grace
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had read another of Ms. Barker-Simpson's books and hoped I was going to like this one. I wasn't disappointed.

One of the things I like the most about Sins of the Father is its clear sense of direction. There is a reason for every scene and conversation. The tension doesn't grow haphazardly or uncontrollably. It doesn't ebb for no reason. It rises clearly and unerringly to the climax and delivers a beautiful resolution.

I particularly loved the dialogue. Fresh, light and s
D.B.
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Book Review

‘Sins of the Father’ Morgan and Fairchild Book 1 by Melissa Barker-Simpson, is a well-written, action packed, mystery-suspense-thriller with a bit of romance thrown in. ‘Sins of the Father’ is the introductory book for the Morgan and Fairchild Series.

The author, Melissa Barker-Simpson, does a wonderful job of writing the story with strong characters and adding back field on Morgan and Fairchild as needed. There are many twists and turns, along with who-done-its
Callum McLaughlin
Ashley
Jul 09, 2016
Jacqui
Sep 25, 2016
I truly believe the ability to write is part of my genetic make-up. Without it I have no identity. Creating different worlds and populating them makes me happy; it provides enough light to blind the darkness in my soul.

Sounds pretentious maybe, dramatic definitely, and yet it’s the truth. I’m an artist. I can be temperamental, moody and sometimes downright anti-social, but I love deepl

Morgan and Fairchild (3 books)
  • Hands of Evil (Morgan and Fairchild, #2)
  • Brothers in Arms (Morgan and Fairchild #3)