Start by marking “Imagine Love” as Want to Read:
Imagine Love

Imagine Love

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  184 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Claire Chamberlain met Cole Taylor beside the blue bayou and pledged eternal love. Then he broke her heart. Across the Atlantic, a murderer has sent Claire's girlhood friend, Lady Sarah Pembroke, an graved invitation to her own death--catching the two women in a web of suspense and romance.
Mass Market Paperback, 473 pages
Published March 30th 1997 by Ivy Books (first published January 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Imagine Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imagine Love

Sophie
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Voy a empezar diciendo que no se como este libro pudo haber pasado 5 años durmiendo en mi biblioteca! Porque no le di una oportunidad antes!! OMG!
Son de esos tesoros que llegan a tu vida casi por casualidad, lo compre un verano al azar, we were ment to be together!
Me encanto la complejidad de la historia, como los personajes fueron apareciendo con sus múltiples facetas. Este libro describe en detalle como distintos traumas vividos en la niñez pueden generar personalidades tan conflictivas; y la
Heather Aziere
Apr 11, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. Don't judge me! Romance novels are not normally my thing, but I loved the characters, the suspense, the use of multiple narrators, and the way everything is interwoven. I don't care what anyone says--I love it.
Carol
Sep 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mysteries
Good mystery but had to watch too hard for quotation marks to see if it was thoughts or speech. Kind of hard to read because of that.
Susan Swiderski
To tell the truth, I bought this book because a retired friend told me he and Stone went to medical school together, and the more he told me, the more curious I became about reading some of her books. I started with this one because the e-version was... cheap. It is also one of her earlier books, so it's probably safe to assume that her writing has improved since then.

Not that it needed much improving. She has a real talent for spinning intricate interwoven tales. She also created memorable char
Nicolle
Sep 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: katherine-stone
absolutely brilliant ! I loved Pearl Moon the first book I ever read of Katherine Stone..but oh my how Imagine Love will blow your mind. It is absolutely amazing this author details her books...she knows just when to surprise or when to keep you in the dark, when to tease you & when to share the joy & happiness of these characters. Sarah is my favorite in this one...she's the strong, determined, in control journalist...or so you think. Her story had me crying & her journey to reconci ...more
Кристина
С тази книга слагам край на новата година.
Винаги съм харесвала стила на писане на авторката.Много различен,единствен и неповторим,тъжен и меланхоличен."Черно сърце" има някои общи черти с друга нейни книга-"Часът на Пепеляшка" но само привидно.
Историята не е еднозначна,по-скоро разказва историята на три различни любовни истории,които накрая се преплитат чрез криминалния елемент.
Имаше много тежки моменти,много болка,тайни и любов.Краят беше много сладък.
Въобще ако си почитател на по-драматичните
Kathryn Knight
Picked this up at a book sale...it's about 20 years old. Very sweet romantic suspense involving 3 separate couples that have intertwining lives. I would have enjoyed more heat, but this is a "closed-door" romance. Loved the bayou setting and the history between Claire and Cole.
Marianne
Jun 10, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Some books you're just glad are done. Overly dramatic clap-trap! Jeezlouise! I kept hoping these people would just get over themselves already. Enough navel gazing to knit a sweater from the lint. Not sure how Stone became a New York Times best seller, unless that's just hype-spin.
Sep 01, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the first Katherine Stone book I read. I found it on my grandma's bookshelf, which is probably why I liked it so much. She had great taste in reading material.

The story was great, it moved quicly and I cheered with the characters at the end of the book.
Jane
Aug 07, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although I was a bit unsure when I picked this book in the library, it really was a good story. You managed to get to know the characters and the story didn't move too slow or too fast. The ending was good as well and tied up most of the loose ends. This was a good book.
Sylvia
DNF
Ray
Dec 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: borrowed
I like the way this book wove three stories together. Definately a good read.
Teresa
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Eh. Jumped around too much for me.
Barbara
Jan 23, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Heatwave
  • Raven's Vow
  • The Mighty Quinns: Kellan (The Mighty Quinns, #18)
  • A Gift of Love: Just Curious / Double Exposure / Gabriel's Angel / Five Golden Rings / Yuletide Treasure
  • Secret of the Stone
  • Inside Out
  • The Captain's Lady
  • The Shocking Lord Standon (Scandalous Ravenhursts, #3)
  • Loyalty & Respect (Loyalty and Respect #2)
  • Broken Silence (Family Secrets, #0.8)
  • Detective Daddy (Situation: Christmas, #1)
  • Yuletide Homecoming (Riverbend, #1)
  • Danse Macabre (Daniel Jacobus Mystery, #2`)
  • Last Chance (Cassidy Men, #2)
  • Jezebel's Blues
  • First Dance (The Bridesmaid Chronicles, #3)
  • The Mystery Man of Whitehorse (Whitehorse Montana, #3)
  • The 30 Day Dom
Katherine Stone is the New York Times bestselling author of twenty-one novels, including Roommates, Twins, Bed of Roses, Happy Endings, and Pearl Moon. Her books have been translated into twenty languages and are sold worldwide. A physician who now writes full-time, she lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, physician and novelist Jack Chase (Fatal Analysis, Mortality Rate, The Magruder ...more
More about Katherine Stone...