Start by marking “Maxwell 3-in1 Special Edition: The Winning Attitude,Developing the Leaders Around You,Becoming a Person of Influence” as Want to Read:

In The Winning Attitude John Maxwell shares insights from real life experiences showing how to recognize and attain the winning attitude to overcome life's difficulties, win people over, and turn problems into opportunities. Developing the Leaders Around You takes personal leadership one step further by showing you how to identify and train potential leaders and foster a p ...more
Published September 13th 2000 by Thomas Nelson (first published September 12th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Maxwell 3-in1 Special Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maxwell 3-in1 Special Edition

Start your review of Maxwell 3-in1 Special Edition: The Winning Attitude,Developing the Leaders Around You,Becoming a Person of Influence
Art Sathoff
Feb 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The only drawback is that, if you've read other Maxwell works, there is some repetition. Other than that, this is outstanding. Maxwell writes very clearly and concisely, using a lot of lists and bullet points that are easily repeated. He also sprinkles in many illustrations (like one would expect from someone who was a pastor for 20 years). He obviously has a passion for developing oneself and, then, developing leaders to become leaders. Great stuff!
Gehvyn
Dec 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
the 3 in 1 cover was a difficult read, but it was totally worth it. The first book was like being hit by the 'duh' stick, and the second book was fantastic and filled with amazingly helpful tips, and advice on how to develop the leaders around you. The third book was more for a personal read and how to advance on a personal basis. All around it was definitely worth the read.
Jarin
Jan 09, 2009 rated it it was amazing
John Maxwells book are wonderfull. this book has 3 in one. Everyone should read The Winning Attitude since your attitude is one of the only thing you truly can control. The other books here are also great. You can't go wrong will a book by John Maxwell.
Christine Ashley Taylor
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've finally finished this 3 in 1!!! It is a fantastic read for anyone looking for motivational and inspirational reading material. I am sure I will read much from these books again and again.
Karla Goforth Abreu
Apr 30, 2015 rated it liked it
This one is classic John Maxwell. It is actually a 2 1/2 but closer to three. Everything he says is good but it is "cheerleading". When I read this, or other Maxwell books, I feel like people need poster boards or banners with Maxwell sayings on them at a pep rally for leadership "you can do it, you can you can you can." In that fashion, it is encouraging, but for depth, there was nothing in it, at least for me. So, we develop leaders to make leaders who make leaders who make more leaders. Where ...more
Melissa Wilcox
Nov 04, 2007 rated it it was ok
Ok. So I swore off self-help books. Anita, my pastor, gave this to me. I'm trying it. It's good. It's convicting me. I don't have a winning attitude. It's a lot of positive thinking concepts... which I appreciate... but have a hard time with sometime, since I tend to be hard on myself.

Wow - my book reviews are really all about me...
Alicia
The Winning Attitude made many good points and I am without hesitation in recommending it. The other two were also good, but are geared toward people in more traditional roles. A discerning reader, however, can find ways to apply the instruction in all three books in all areas of their life.
Wendey
Jan 14, 2008 is currently reading it
I love John Maxwell. Inspirational and entertaining yet so wise.
Tim Plett
More quality from Maxwell. I would call this my favorite Maxwell book ever. Nonetheless the three books bring value to me as a business person.
Riko
Oct 01, 2007 rated it really liked it
John Maxwell is always rich with inspirational stories to deliver his message accross.

A must read!
Brennen
Apr 18, 2012 rated it liked it
Only read on of the books in this one, but still really good info for sure.
Rodney
Apr 15, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good book and I do recommend this book to those of you who like Maxwell.
Adrian Tumang
Jan 07, 2015
Jeanne Crowley
Oct 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• How Did That Happen?: Holding People Accountable for Results the Positive, Principled Way
  • Likeable Business: Why Today's Consumers Demand More and How Leaders Can Deliver
  • High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way
  • The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge
  • One Thousand Gifts Study Guide with DVD: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
  • Layers: Uncovering and Celebrating God's Original Idea of Me
  • The Smart Stepfamily Marriage: Keys to Success in the Blended Family
  • The No-Bullshit Guide to Depression
  • Words Can Change Your Brain: 12 Conversation Strategies to Build Trust, Resolve Conflict, and Increase Intimacy
  • H3 Leadership: Be Humble. Stay Hungry. Always Hustle.
  • Do Breathe: Calm your mind. Find focus. Get stuff done
  • Do Improvise: Less Push. More Pause. Better Results. A New Approach to Work (and Life)
  • Do Pause: You are not a To Do list
  • Get Out of Your Own Way: A Skeptic's Guide to Growth and Fulfillment
  • Falling Forward: ...into His Arms of Grace
  • Carrots and Sticks Don't Work: Build a Culture of Employee Engagement with the Principles of Respect
  • Putting the One Minute Manager to Work: How to Turn the 3 Secrets into Skills
  • True Riches
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books. His organizations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP and INJOY Stewardship Services. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military Ac ...more

News & Interviews