Start by marking “Seduction is Forever (Lady Spies, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seduction is Forever (Lady Spies, #3)

Seduction is Forever (Lady Spies #3)

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  230 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Daring, beautiful, and fiercely intelligent, Emily Redgrave has always seemed to me to be invincible. But after her recent encounter with a deadly assassin, I believe it is best for both Emily and this agency if her next assignment poses less risk of harm to her nimble body.

Her mission: She must do everything in her power to defend Grant Ashbury, the very powerful—and very
Published September 25th 2007 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Seduction is Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction is Forever

LibraryLass
Mar 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to LibraryLass by: Everyone who loves a good solid bodice-ripper
Shelves: 2008
(Review contains mild SPOILERS)
What a great way to finish this trilogy. This would be my absolute favourite. Grant and Emily were a terrific couple with just the right amount of angst about there wounds from the past, which was never over-played by the author.
Although part of the storyline has been done over and over (not feeling they can get married 'cos of illegitmacy), it came across in the book as being genuine rather than drama-driven. I could feel for Emily and Grant as their characters w
L.  (My Woes, My Woes, They Continue To Grows)
I didn't realize this was part of a trilogy when I first started reading it. Not that it mattered that I was reading the end of the trilogy, as this book in no way makes me want to read the first two. This Charlie's Angels rip-off is not even a so-silly-its-enjoyable story. Everyone talks and talks about being a spy and how much spying means to them, yet they do very little actual spying. Thank goodness the paper thin villain is as dumb as a sack of hammers, else our almost as stupid hero and he ...more
Marguerite Arotin
Dec 26, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All Romance fans
Jenna perfectly wraps up all loose ends from her fantastic lady spies series in Seduction is Forever. I fell in love with Emily's fiestiness and Grant makes a perfect wounded hero. I must admit this is my favorite in the series.
Carrie Olguin
Apr 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good read. Well developed characters and unique plot line.

Just one little thing (a pet peeve) that drove me nuts.

There seems to be some confusion of the meaning of bastard. This isn't the first historical romance I've read that confuses the deffinition of bastard.

From a legal and historical prospective: A *bastard* is a child born outside the bonds of matrimony. Any child born to a woman already married becomes the property of her husband and is considered legitimate.

A baby born to a woman who
BJ Rose
Apr 19, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: a-regency, gr-authors
This is book 3 of the Lady Spies trilogy. It was an OK read, but the sudden lust in a prim-and-proper society widow came on a bit fast and strong. Emily is a spy who was seriously wounded on a mission 6 months ago. Grant is a spy who is still trying to recover emotionally from the death of an innocent young woman during a shoot-out on his mission a year ago. Their handlers are wary of giving either of them a 'real' mission, so each is given the bogus mission of protecting the life of the other f ...more
Stefanie
Sep 17, 2012 rated it liked it
I looked forward to this book after reading about Emily in the rest of the series. Unfortunatly the book disappointed me a little.
I liked it how Emily seems to be this tough, strong, indepent woman on the outside, but is so different on the inside. Actually she is lonely, insecure and has trust issues.
However, I thought the story went slow, there wasn't must action and for spies wanting to prove themselves, they didn't do a lot of spying. On the other hand I was surprised at how little time it t
penelopewanders
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cute continuation of the series, if you put credibility to the side. I had to laugh at how the heroine judges that the hero is an excellent spy because he can sneak up on her when she's hiding in the garden. The author leaves the door open a crack for a continuation of the series... and I wouldn't mind seeing more of this hero's brother. Fun little interlude in a very busy work week. Dreadful cover image.
Dawn ♥ romance
Really good historical romance that made me think of 19th century Charlies Angels. The plot was exciting keeping my interest throughout. I liked how the relationship developed, the steamy scenes, and emotional ending. Emily is asked to spy on Grant and at the same time Grant is asked to spy on Emily.
Elaine
I had read this previously to being a GR member, and loved it then as now. I've always enjoyed reading Jenna Petersen's novels and this is no exception.
Ebony Morton
May 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ita A Great book in the series !! so, far I have Loved every book i have read in the series !!! I cant wait to read the next book !!! I couldnt put it down !!! I Love that with a book !!! lol :)
Shelley
Jan 09, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historical, romance
Vampire-lk
Apr 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
LOVE JENNA PETERSEN NOVELS!!!!!! AMAZING LADY SPIES SERIES-----WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THESE CHARACTERS & STORYLINE!!!!!!! :)
Kylie
Nov 22, 2013
Regina Puckett
Jul 11, 2011
ZigZagSuck
rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2014
Feb 12, 2010
Amber
Feb 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • True Spies (Lord and Lady Spy, #2)
  • Seduced by a Spy
  • You Only Love Once (The Bow St. Agents: Spies in Love, #3)
  • The Beauty and the Spy (Spies and Lovers, #2)
  • Something Reckless (Albright Sisters, #2)
  • Lady Alexandra's Excellent Adventure (Summersby #1)
  • One Night with a Spy (Royal Four, #3)
  • The Pleasure Trap (Trap, #3)
  • Passion and Pleasure in London (Charmed and Dangerous, #3)
  • Beauty and the Spy (Holt Sisters Trilogy #1)
  • Not Quite A Gentleman (Regency #3)
Jenna Petersen now writes historical romance exclusively as Jess Michaels. Please check out her self-published and Samhain publishing books here:

Jenna no longer supports her HarperCollins/Avon books due to price gouging and refusal to return author rights.
More about Jenna Petersen...

Lady Spies (3 books)
  • From London With Love (Lady Spies, #1)
  • Desire Never Dies (Lady Spies, #2)