Start by marking “Sunset (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #6)” as Want to Read:
Sunset (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #6)

Sunset (Warriors: The New Prophecy #6)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  22,966 Ratings  ·  412 Reviews
Published 2007 by HarperCollins (first published December 12th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Sunset, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Hazel Tigerstar wants to train Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost because they are alive and in the waking world. By training his sons and persuading them to be on…moreTigerstar wants to train Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost because they are alive and in the waking world. By training his sons and persuading them to be on his side, he can conquer the lake Clans through his sons.(less)
Hazel
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Christina
Feb 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2008, borrowed
Fitting end to the second series. I like how things were wrapped up into a semi-neat bow with enough dangling threads to keep us wanting the third series. These books are addicting!!
Sella Malin
Oct 05, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Aoife
Feb 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All warrior fans! Read them in order everyone! :)
Thumbs up! I'm greedy for warriors and this ends the arc in an awesome way. A great addicting read, with love, action, adventure and suspense, what more could you want? Character's that you become really attached too make this story even more amazing. I find these stories very believable and moving. A troubled tom cat must choose between power and loyalty to his clan and the cat he loves. A very exciting ending, loved the ending - did not know what was going to happen next. Weird reincarnation t ...more
Courtney8-22
Dec 01, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves cats and a good series
Author: Erin Hunter
Genre: Fantacy/Adventure

This is the sixth book in the second series of Warriors. Brambleclaw is a loyal Thunderclan cat with a bad past. Firestar is the leader of Thunderclan, and has two daughters.When Brambleclaw is faced with the promise of power and contol he has a tough decision to make. Will he follow in his father's path or will he choose to break away. There is one prophecy that has been ongoing;before there is peace,blood will spill blood and the lake will run red.
Lee
Jul 25, 2010 rated it really liked it
A great installment in the 2nd Warriors series. I was never bored, the pacing was steady and interesting; although the ending had a very rushed feeling. Despite that, it much less predictable than many of the earlier books.

The continueing drama of the intertwined lives of Tigerstar and Firestar and their families is really well-played in this book; and the glimpses of StarClan and the shadowy forest are especially intriguing and satisfying for those of us interested in the Warriors' world.

Can'
Micheline
Kmaria
Mar 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Leafpool is now mediciene cat of Thunderclan, while Squirrelflight falls in love with Brambleclaw and Brambleclaw figures out that power isn't always a great thing.
Kate Matson
Summary:
Soon after the cats reached their new home by the lake, ThunderClan's medicine cat Leafpool received an ominous warning from StarClan: Before there is peace, blood will spill blood, and the lake will run red. As the Clan slowly recovers from a devastating badger attack, Leafpool can't help but wonder . . . do her prophetic dreams mean there are even worse dangers still in store for the warrior cats?
Naomi Willard
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Goodreads review of Warriors-The new prophecy: Sunset by Erin Hunter
Review by: Naomi Willard

Sunset is probably one of the more intense warriors books, showing the aftermath of the badger attack and what happens to ThunderClan afterwards and which clashes with other clans happen. After the badgers are fought off by ThunderClan, Stormfur and Brook Where Small Fish Swim journey to ThunderClan and arrive immediately after the last badger has left. (Besides Midnight) Shocked at what has happened, th
David
Mar 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was a good last book of the series to finsh the series and wrap it all up
I liked that tigerstar came into hawkfrost and brambleclaws dreams and their got to talk to each other
but i fell out of my seat whe hawkfrost leaded firestar into the fox trap and they got into a fight

Leonor
Reseña

Y llegamos al final de esta nueva saga. Los cuatro clanes ya están totalmente instalados en su nuevo hogar, pero siguen habiendo rencillas que los separan, aunque también elementos que los unen.

El ansia de poder continúa presente en los hijos machos de Estrella de Tigre, Zarzoso y Alcotán. Aunque se nota que Alcotán piensa de forma mucho más parecida a su padre que nuestro querido Zarzoso.

Ahora Hojarasca Acuática es la curandera oficial del Clan del Trueno, y el Clan Estelar le dio la res
Carol
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
¡Que manera de terminar la serie! Me ha tenido pegada al libro todo el tiempo, y si no hubieran decidido seguir las traducciones, ya me veía con los libros en inglés y buscando los nombres de los gatos para identificarlos.
Me encantó. Me ha roto el corazón pensar que no volveré a ver a Látigo Gris, pero sabíamos que sucedería, el pobre lleva desaparecido toda la serie. Zarzoso me había estado dando mala espina desde sus reuniones con Estrella de Tigre, pero vaya, no me esperaba ese final en lo a
Deborah Pickstone
Final volume of this series. Will Brambleclaw catch on that his respected progenitor is bad to the bone? So many hints are dropped to him that it's hard to see how he's so slow.....but he works it out in the end.

The Erins do keep reiterating the obvious at times. Can be annoying.

A story thread continues that compares faith to lack of faith (and, in one instance, blind faith on the part of Firestar) that lasts the rest of this series. My main complaint at this point is that the books end in a way
José
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No le pongo 5 porque dejaron el final muy abierto y ni siquiera sé si se publicará la siguiente saga :/
Christian Kezar
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this book is really good because i like the on going story behind it. The story line is really great and i am almost done with all of the Warriors series books and i think this one is a good book because it lets a medicine cat learn to help others in a time of need.
Lindsey
Dec 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Warriors fans
Okay, this was the best Warriors books so far. 4.5 I wish I could give.

It has the edge on Forest of Secrets mostly because I really love the brothers. I still take issue with some of the overly easy characterization the Erins do, which is why I can't give it a five. But the pace was amazing, the intrigue was great and the character arcs were brilliant. I loved this book. It makes me want to jump right into The Power of Three series, even though I've heard that is... not as good. Characters like
Ash
Jul 29, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
FINALLY I FINISHED THIS DREADFUL SERIES.
Let me say something The first series (The Original) was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and suits any age but this one!!
It started great as good or even better than the first series and I REALLLY enjoyed the first two books but what about the rest? THEY ARE CRAP not all of them only the 6th and the 3rd were DREADFUL in my opinion and the 4th and 5th were just fillers.
What about this one.
It's the WORST Warriors book EVER
The book is 303 pages First 100 pages Leafpool is
Jose Antonio
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Creo....
Que le daré un 4.5 de 5.
Bueno, ¿qué puedo decir de este libro?
Acabo de terminarlo hace menos de 5 minutos y literal estoy boquiabierto.
Es un final muuuuuuy bueno para esta segunda saga, esas últimas páginas estuvieron llenas de adrenalina, y en general estoy feliz de que en esta última entrega la historia no haya decaído, se mantuvo con el mismo ritmo.
Los defectos que le veo a esta última entrega es que acabó abruptamente, las últimas páginas como ya dije son buenísimas, pero acaba muy d
Sam
Sep 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: warriors
Soon after the cats reached their new home by the lake, ThunderClan's medicine cat Leafpool received an ominous warning from StarClan: Before there is peace, blood will spill blood, and the lake will run red. As the Clan slowly recovers from a devastating badger attack, Leafpool can't help but wonder... do her prophetic dreams mean there are even worse dangers still in store for the warrior cats?
At the same time, shadows of the past continue to haunt the forest as some old friends struggle to f
Scott
Apr 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
A terrific ending to this prophesy ... but I am not sure that Leafpool will be able to count on the outcome to follow blood spilling blood and the lake runnning red. I must admit that Erin Hunter has once again caught me off guard ... and now I will need to move to the third series (The Power of Three). These authors do a masterful job of creating cliffhangers at the end of each book and series. I knew Brambleclaw had it in him ... what a great character. And I am also glad that Squirrelflight c ...more
Cara
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ceci
Mar 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2009
Animallover1234
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hawkfrost trapped Firestar, but Brambleclaw killed Hawkfrost, and freed Firestar. There's 4 new kits in the clan, and one of them is called Cinderkit, in memory of Cinderpelt. Brambleclaw is now deputy of ThunderClan. Mothwing of Riverclan has a apperntice, Willowpaw.
Leafshadow
Mar 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Its one of my absoulte favorite books! its awsome how leafpool guides willowpaw in her dreams with feathertail and leafpool says goodbye to crowfeather. brambleclaw kills his own brother to save firestar!
Kayley N.
Brianna
Sep 28, 2008 rated it it was ok
Anna
Nov 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing
this is my favorite book of the series
Neo Lung
should Squirrelflight be with Brambleclaw or Ashfur? 40 70 May 27, 2016 11:56AM
contains lots of spoilers 4 9 Jul 17, 2015 04:44PM
Warrior Cats! (Meow): Sunset 1 2 Aug 23, 2013 05:36PM
Warrior Cats Fore...: Sunset [#6] 6 8 Oct 17, 2012 09:48AM
  • The Burning (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #6)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Clan Ground (The Named, #2)
  • The Sight (Sight, #1)
  • The Outlaw Varjak Paw
  • Cry of the Wolf (Avalon: Web of Magic #3)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Philip, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers and Survivors series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Bravelands.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natur
More about Erin Hunter

Warriors: The New Prophecy (6 books)
  • Midnight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #1)
  • Moonrise (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #2)
  • Dawn (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #3)
  • Starlight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #4)
  • Twilight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #5)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs, #1)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Kull: Exile of Atlantis
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
  • Gears of War  Aspho Fields
  • Midnight Robber
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Lion of Senet (Second Sons Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • City
    $7.99 $1.99
  • You Suck (A Love Story, #2)
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • The Rules of Magic
    $11.99 $4.99
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • The Last One
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Abyss Beyond Dreams (Commonwealth: Chronicle of the Fallers, #1)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Before there is peace, blood will spill blood, and the lake will run red.” 283 likes
“Twolegs are mousebrain” 65 likes