Start by marking “Goosebumps Collection (Books 1-30)” as Want to Read:
Goosebumps Collection (Books 1-30)

Goosebumps Collection (Books 1-30)

The first half of the series. Books 1-30. A fantastic collection for beginner reading.
Published January 1st 1999 by Scholastic (first published January 1st 1997)

Hina
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Goosebumps are what got me hooked onto reading fiction! They are so well-written, and even though they're for young adults, older people will definitely find them enjoyable as well. The stories are fast-paced, gripping, and I never once lost interest in any of the plotlines. Even though I haven't read a Goosebumps book in over a decade now, these books helped shape me into a reader and fiction-aficionado!
Amber Speights
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Goosebumps series will always and forever hold a special place in my heart. I grew up on this series and they’re what got me into the horror genre. Reading them as a little girl I used to think “How silly!”, but without a doubt the next time I turned the page, I was looking over my shoulder...just to be sure nothing was there. I’ve re-read them as an adult and still love them just as much as I did when I was a child. R. L. Stine knows exactly how to give you Goosebumps! (It’s a great line an ...more
MaKenzie Parish
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
These books are really goo d for a short read or for challenged readers. This stores are not real because but they are so indeed they sound like it they are real. these books will scary you. And this books afre really amazing.
Madiha Khan
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I grew up on this and R. L. Stine will always be love. Yes even as a kid I found the plots predictable but I loved how it stirred my imagination and made me think beyond monotony. Even in real life I would plot “goosebump moments” and live an adventure in my head.
Martell Halloran
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The books that first got me to love reading.
Cdiebold
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-book-shelf
Another great horror anthology. R.L. Stine is masterful when it comes to writing horror, and still scares me to this day. These books are some of my favorites.
Rebecca
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this collection all my life and still re-read them every October!
Lou
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Goosebumps is the books that got me reading. I remember in fourth grade my teacher gave us a choice of Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys. I couldn't make it past the first few chapters of Hardy Boys. I stumbled on the goosebumps series in the library one day and it changed me forever.

He's a playful artist that puts kids in the weirdest context and make a spooky story for children. If you're child doesn't respond well to them it's not the end of the world. It just means they haven't found what drives the
John Payne
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, I grew up with these books and I loved them. Would like to see Ghosts of Fear Street and The Fear Street series' here too. Stein is a legend in terms of capturing YA audiences at every stage of their growth.
Nekayla Smith
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thank you R.L. Stine for making our childhood so awesome!
James Hockenberry
Mr. Stein has written a series of books that will thrill readers for generations to come.
Natalia
Sep 05, 2016 added it
Shelves: readasachild
The books of this series were the first ones i borroughed, when i got my public library card at age seven. Pure nostalgia!
Rakshith Ram CA
Jun 22, 2018
Michelle Telford
Nov 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Night of the Living Dummy II (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #5)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • Go Eat Worms! (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #9)
  • Goosebumps
  • Ghosts Don't Get Goose Bumps
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #15)
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Back to Bed, Ed
  • Season Of The Jew (New Zealand Wars, #1)
  • The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 15 - 18: Snow White Black Swan, The Pumpkin Piper, Prince of Puppets, The Sleeping Swan
  • Once In A Lifetime (FairyTale Boxed Set)
  • Raise a Smarter Child by Kindergarten: Raise IQ points by up to 30 points and turn on your child's smart genes Points
  • Functional Anatomy of Yoga
  • خمَّن من القادم على العشاء؟
  • Novel Ideas: Judy Blume's Fudge Series: Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing/Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great/Super Fudge/Fudge-A-Mania/Double Fudge
  • Cuentos reunidos