Start by marking “Churchgoers” as Want to Read:
Churchgoers

Churchgoers

2.71  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Churchgoers traces the fate of ecstatic religious experience in the practical, matter-of-fact Midwest by examining the lives of Mitchell Chandler, a molecular biologist on the fast track who begins to have paranormal experiences; Randy Overmeyer, a Pentecostal preacher who met God on angel dust and has never looked back; and Randy's pretty, trapped wife Lee, whose main pro ...more
Published September 1st 2007 by Cool of the Morning Press

To ask other readers questions about Churchgoers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Churchgoers

Sonnet
Jan 08, 2012 rated it did not like it
I very much enjoyed Don Kurtz's other novel, South of the Big Four, and was looking forward to the publication of this one. This is more in the vein of White Noise, which I find irritating and pointless. Too bad.
Leeann
Jan 18, 2009 rated it it was amazing
At first I tried to read this book when I had bronchitis. Too much to keep track of. Now that my brain is higher functioning I am enjoying the characters and the drama in the midwestern University town.

I found the character development in this book fascinating and parts of the community that I live in emerging undercover.
Jeff
Feb 15, 2008 added it
Another by DK. And to think he took time away from writing this to go to the gym and school kids half his age with that sweet Cousy-esque lay in.
Cathy
Mar 04, 2012
Jessica
Jul 30, 2011
Melody
Dec 15, 2008
Holly
rated it did not like it
Apr 18, 2008