Start by marking “Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Band 4 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #4)” as Want to Read:
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Band 4 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #4)

Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Band 4 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne #4)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  1,268 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Als Jeanne Miyakos Bruder rettet, fliegt ihre Tarnung auf! Und der Zeuge ihrer Rückverwandlung in Marron kommt auch an ihre Schule: als neuer Lehrer...
Published November 30th 2001 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Band 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Band 4

Emalie
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, 2016-reads
The story with Zen always makes me so sad and it is one the few stories that is in both the anime and the manga even though those both things drifted apart two volumes ago.

Also Noyn finally shows his true face. I quite liked him in the anime, but I don't really remember if I liked him in the manga. Guess I will find out in the next three volumes :)
Holly Letson
Would have been 4 stars, but I really didn't like that they had the demon past-lover of Jeanne trying to rape Maron. I never expected to see that sort of situation in an Arina Tanemura manga.
Julie
May 07, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, Maron and Chiaki both have a bad case of Lois Lane syndrome when it comes to the new teacher! Still, I enjoyed the interplay between the characters, and we're starting to get some more backstory on the whole Kaitou thing. Side note: Some of the translated names are killing me.
Kittikat kiki
Sep 09, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: anime
This book is getting sadder and happy every minute..
Donna Lyn
Jun 02, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
one of my fav manga artists! the story was entertaining from spiritual perspective, it's a kids book, but the best part was the little side notes from the author/illustrator herself!
Verónica
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me encanta este manga enserio, es todo tan romantico *^*
Que penita me a dado el final :(
Lesedelfin
Christina
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While demon hunting with the assistance of the seemingly translucent transfer teacher Hijiri, Maron comes across a boy staying at the Nagoya hospital who has been possessed by a demon that has yet to awaken. What could be an easier target, right? Well, it appears that if Jeanne were to checkmate him, the boy would die due to the fact that he has a serious heart condition and the only thing keeping him alive is the demon inside of him! After Maron has gotten to know the boy and gone on an outing ...more
Natalie
Hikari
Nov 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Allgemein: Jeanne ist einer meiner liebsten Manga. Er besticht durch eine wunderbare Geschichte, Charaktere zum Einfühlen, Geschehnisse aus dem Alltag als auch fantastische Begebenheiten. Jeanne beinhaltet alles, was ich liebe: Humor, Überraschungen, Gefühle, Tiefgang, Freundschaft, Liebe, Verantwortung und Fantasie.
Band 4: Eine neue Figur taucht auf und bringt so einiges Chaos mit sich. Zudem kommt auch noch ein neuer Fall für Jeanne hinzu, der einem sehr nahegeht und mit die besten Szene in de
Sara
Mar 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lol, so Hibijibi or Hijiri wasn't who I thought he was going to be. xD I guessed wrong twice. (view spoiler)
Anyway, I'm still liking it and wondering where it's gonna go. :3
Mina
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I totally forgot about Noin and who he was in the anime so finding out who he was and the reason he was actually there got me on the edge of my seat. Zen's story got me crying and also THE ENDING. I AM SOBBING. Can't wait to get my hands on volume 5 YES YES YES.
Steph
Oct 09, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Arina Tanemura fans
Shelves: manga
Cute manga, reallu like the storyline.
souffle
Feb 23, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
no.. i didnt read this is jap. its just its the only version of the book they have on here
Rachel
Jan 18, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one was really good as well.
Victoria Newman
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is a great book to read
Amy
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne: Volume 4 by Arina Tanemura (2006)
Saje
Linda
Dec 24, 2014
  • Codename: Sailor V, #2 (Codename: Sailor V, #2
  • Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 08
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 3 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #9)
  • Kamichama Karin, Vol. 06
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 09 (Gakuen Alice, #9)
  • Please Save My Earth, Vol. 2
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 5 (Boys Over Flowers, #5)
  • Love Monster, volume 12
  • Mint Na Bokura, Vol. 03
Name in Japanese: 種村有菜 (Tanemura Arina)
Western Zodiac: Pisces

Arina Tanemura was born on March 12, 1978. She's the author of Full Moon O Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Sakura Hime Kaden, and more.

Her favorite hobby is Karaoke. One song that she sings is Smile, originally by Myco. She has two cats, named Riku and Kai. She has one elder and one
More about Arina Tanemura...

Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne (7 books)
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 1
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 2
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 3
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 5
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 6
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 7
“I can't even dial one phone number right away. But you strained your own body to go and see them. I was surprised. The frightened little me had always wondered how to swim through the vast ocean, but you didn't even want a ship. You wanted wings. I thought you were amazing.” 25 likes