Start by marking “Jenny Lopez Saves Christmas (I Heart 6.5)” as Want to Read:
Jenny Lopez Saves Christmas (I Heart 6.5)

Jenny Lopez Saves Christmas (I Heart #6.5)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  575 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Jenny Lopez has had a crappy twelve months.

Determined to turn her festive frown upside down, she plans a super winter getaway for her nearest and dearest: ski cabin in Vermont, the best Christmas tree the world has ever seen and more bottles of champagne than is possibly legal to transport across state lines.

But nothing goes to plan and before she knows it, Jenny’s awesome
Published November 20th 2014 by Harper

To ask other readers questions about Jenny Lopez Saves Christmas, please sign up.
Emer This is currently the last in the series and should be read after I Heart Christmas.
The complete series order (as of Sept 2016) is as follows.
1. I…more
The complete series order (as of Sept 2016) is as follows.
1. I Heart New York
6. I Heart Christmas
6.5. Jenny Lopez Saves Christmas

(less)

Emer
"My ex-boyfriend's child bride was pregnant. And here I was waiting for my co-dependent flat mate to finish whoring herself out over a handbag so we could go home, order pizza and sob ourselves to single sleep. Free bags and roommates be damned, I had to get out of there.
I might as well stop by the shelter on my way I reasoned. Pick out a couple of unwanted cats and call it a day."

Ahhhhh :(((( this is the last ickle piece that I had left to read from the whole I Heart series. I feel kinda sad
Valerie
Oct 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, 2017
Een heel dun boekje over kerstmis uit het oogpunt van Jenny. Toch geeft het weinig toegevoegde waarde omdat Jenny af en toe precies lijkt op Angela in de andere boeken.
Simona
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bought-not-read
Lindsey Kelk is a must around Christmas, that’s why I was really excited to hear about this short story and we are back with the lovely and adorable characters from the I Heart series.

If you have read The I Heart series you know Angela pretty well and of course her best friend Jenny. This time it’s Jenny’s turn to tell the story. Jenny is the best friend a girl could wish for and she is determined to make Christmas really special for her friends Angela and Erin. Angela is not in the festive mood
Kirsty
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Now I want to read more about Jenny and Mason!
Fabulous Book Fiend
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review: I literally couldn't wait for this fabulous novella to come out, I love jenny Lopez, I love Christmas and I love everything written by Lindsey Kelk so you can see why I would be so excited. This novella is a little different because this is written from Jenny's point of view and we don't normally heard from jenny in the first person that is probably because Angela is usually the star of the Show and so it is more about her but this is all about Jenny and she really doesn't hold back on a ...more
Nicola
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a short, but sweet, must read for any fan of the I Heart books... However, if you don't know the series, I probably would pass on it as half the enjoyment would be straight out the window.
It's funny (as you'd expect from this author), it's full of everything you'd expect from a Christmas book - log fires, snow, decorations, trees, turkey, friends and family... With a cheeky wee snog under the mistletoe.
I think all of the characters from the series make an appearance or are mentioned at
Natalie TBGWP
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As always Lindsey Kelk has provided us with a fast flowing, witty, dramatic, and uber chaotic story. As soon as you start you are thrown right in to it and it does not let you go until the end. When the end comes though, you are furious that it's finished. You just want more fun, more friendship, more sexy Santa dresses, more crushes, more dick pictures, naughtiness and snow. But most of all more Jenny Lopez.

This is bang on trend, Christmas brilliance!
5/5
Emma North
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another instalment in the I Heart series. Again I loved it - now reading from Jenny's view, even though I did miss Angela's. It was great to understand Jenny and see another side to her which we don't normally get to see in the series.

I really didn't want this novella to finish - I can't wait for another instalment in the I Heart series.
Eleanor
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
A fun and festive instalment in the I Heart series. Jenny Lopez is organising Christmas this year and hilarious shenanigans ensue.
Catia
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My Opinion Of Jenny Has Changed Because Of This Lovely Christmas Story

I've always been pretty honest in my other reviews, that I've never really been a fan of Jenny at all, until the "I Heart Christmas" book.

To put it bluntly I just always felt she was a bit of a b***h and really selfish.

I admit that I struggled to get used to the Jenny narrative - I found myself missing Angela, wondering what was going on with her, I thought she may have been in the book a bit more but maybe that was the point,
Alba
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Originally posted on: http://addictivechicklit.blogspot.com...

When Lindsey Kelk announced early this year that she was writing her second novella from Jenny's point of view I was over the moon. I love the I Heart series and I feel like Angie, Alex, Jenny and the gang are already part of my group of friends so it is lovely to catch up with them. Jenny is one of my favourite characters, she is so strong and determinated and always ready to help her friends but then, at the same time she is vulnera
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews Firstly I'm going to tell you how keen I am. I pre-ordered this book on 14th August 2014!!!! yes so 6 months ago I was thinking about Christmas. Anywho back to the book.

I love Lindsey's books. Both the I heart and About a girl series are great and if you haven't read them I highly recommend them.

This book is set a few days before Christmas and a year on from I heart Christmas. This is not a sequel but if you have read the other books its
Jill
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh how my heart leaps when I see another Lindsey Kelk story coming out. Even moreso when I see the words 'I Heart' and I know Angela and Jenny are back. This short story is centred around Jenny who is Angela's best friend. They are both fed up so Jenny decides to whisk them off to a friends house to spend the festive period. Se heads up before Angela to prepare everything, and bang....everything that could go wrong does wrong wrong. It is a catalogue of disaster.

My heart was breaking for Jenny
Erin
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Firstly I was beyond excited to read this! I need Angela and Jenny back in my life! This is the first of the two Jenny Lopez novellas that I’ve read and now I definitely need Jenny Lopez Has A Bad Day in my life!

Our favourite BFFs are back and looking for a Christmas miracle.

Even though this is a short read it is chock full with Jenny-isms, great banter, laughs and boys (I mean have you met Alex?!) Jenny is the narrator in this short but I already felt as though she was my best friend by default
Kim
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All Jenny Lopez wants is a great Christmas (and maybe a boyfriend and definitely even more killer clothes), but her best friend Angie is blue--Alex and his band are on tour in Japan, so Angie (who loves Christmas) isn't in the mood to celebrate. And Jenny's in a but of a slump herself--her ex-boyfriend is now married and Jenny still longs to meet someone who will set her heart (and maybe even her credit card limit) on fire. An invitation to spend Christmas at her boss's house in the countryside ...more
Lindsay Birchall
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Love,love,love! This is a quick,enjoyable read with just the right amount of romance,friendship and Christmas spirit!
I absolutely love Lindsey Kelk's writing style..I feel that, if her characters were real, they'd be the kind of people I would bond with! Jenny Lopez is one of my favourite characters..anyone who uses the phrases "asshat" and "I would much rather run into a fat man with a beard than a stabby man with a chainsaw." is nothing short of awesome in my book.
I adore Lindsey Kelk's work
LoudVal
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
"It was easy to invest yourself in flirting in your early twenties when nothing mattered. Dating was fun and easy, buys were dumb and easy, there was no pressure. Now everything mattered. Every day I woke up and heard the tick-tick-tocking of my biological clock, a sound so loud the only thing that drowned it out was the desperate cry of the crazy cat lady within wailing 'I'm so lonely' at the top of her voice"

-->Ya got me there, J-dawg.
Loretta
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jenny Lopez Saves Christmas was a wonderful short story. This story is for fans of Lindsey Kelk's I heart series taking place after I Heart Christmas. To my surprise it also incorporated Kelk's About a Girl series which was a nice touch. The two storyline were woven together quite nicely. I certainly have missed Miss Lopez and am hoping that Miss Kelk writes another novel in the I Heart series as I am desperately craving it.

This was a nice story to keep me going. Five stars.
Alexandra
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the I heart series. And love the character Jenny. Angela's best friend from that series. So it was a treat to have a novella with Jenny telling it. Plus it's set at Christmas. So it's a win win.
Zara Pemberton
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Excellent book to pick up and down. Haven't read continuously but could remember where I was.

Disappointed I now know what happens in next two I heart books. If you don't want to know read them first. I am now desperate to read last two I heart and one yet to be written :(
Lyndsay
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: xmas-books, read-2014
fab short xmas story
Kate Berry
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Tonge
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
A funny, fast-paced read.
Karen McClintock
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Lindsey Kelk and I LOVE Jenny Lopez. she is my New York alter ego. a fab short story even though its not christmas!
Claire Reeder
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A great festive short story from the fabulous Lindsey Kelk featuring everyone's favourite Jenny Lopez. Enjoy with a cuppa and get into the Christmas spirit!!
Alyssa
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Again, I just love Jenny Lopez. She's a wonderful character. Another great short story to add to any I heart series lovers collection. A perfect Christmas short story to read in one sitting.
Stacey
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Another fun little novella which nicely linked the About A Girl series in too.

I hope we get a full length Jenny book soon.
MrsMamfa
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a perfect Christmas read, it was funny, quirky and just what I expected from Lindsay Kelk. So much fun and filled with all the loveable characters from the I Heart series. Loved it!
Christina
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chicklit
Well this one had me laughing aloud on the tube several times. I'd be annoyed but Jenny Lopez is so worth it. now I just need more books on these characters!
Margaret Jones
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Boy meets girl at Christmas

I am really starting to enjoy this series of books and this one did not disappoint! Heartening
Heart warming and funny!
  • Make My Wish Come True
  • With Love at Christmas
  • One Hundred Christmas Proposals (100 Proposals #2)
  • Christmas at the Cove (Christmas at ... #1)
  • Angels in the Snow
  • Just for Christmas
  • Snow Angels, Secrets and Christmas Cake
  • The French for Christmas
  • The Great Christmas Knit Off
  • Christmas at Rosie Hopkins’ Sweetshop (Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop, #2)
  • A Christmas to Remember
  • Christmas at the Crescent
  • Late Night Shopping (Annie Valentine, #2)
  • A Vintage Christmas
  • Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
  • Merry and Bright
Bestselling British author based in Los Angeles. Lover of books, watcher of wrestling, wearer of lipstick. Karaoke enthusiast and cat wrangler. Lindsey is the author of twelve novels, including the bestselling I Heart series, About a Girl, The Single Girl’s To-Do List and Always the Bridesmaid.
More about Lindsey Kelk

I Heart (7 books)
  • I Heart New York (I Heart, #1)
  • I Heart Hollywood (I Heart, #2)
  • I Heart Paris (I Heart, #3)
  • I Heart Vegas (I Heart, #4)
  • I Heart London (I Heart, #5)
  • I Heart Christmas (I Heart, #6)
  • I Heart Forever (I Heart Series, Book 7)

Fiction Deals

• Searching for Grace Kelly
    $15.99 $1.99
  • Bricking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Elephant Keeper's Daughter
  • The Virtues of Oxygen
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Home to Harmony (Harmony #1)
    $11.14 $1.99
  • Dog Crazy
  • The Towers of Tuscany
  • The Noticer: Sometimes, all a person needs is a little perspective
  • Who We Were Before
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Reluctant Midwife (Hope River, #2)
    $10.49 $1.99
  • Sin No More (Reverend Curtis Black)
    $10.39 $1.99
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fat Chance
  • Just a Couple of Days
    $17.99 $1.99
  • The Boleyn Inheritance (The Tudor Court, #3)
    $12.99 $2.99
  • A Scattered Life
  • Every Ugly Word
  • A Memory of Violets: A Novel of London's Flower Sellers
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Desert God (Ancient Egypt, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Woman Who Breathed Two Worlds (Malayan #1)
  • An Amish Buggy Ride
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Secret Healer (The Secret Healer #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Elizabeth Street
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Gates of Rome (Emperor, #1)
  • The Unkillable Kitty O'Kane
  • It Is Well
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Sinful Calling (Reverend Curtis Black #13)
  • On a Cold Dark Sea
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Lady Viper (Tales from the Tudor Court #1)
  • Kings of Broken Things