Start by marking “Vampire's Ball, Moonsongs Book 5” as Want to Read:
Vampire's Ball, Moonsongs Book 5

Vampire's Ball, Moonsongs Book 5

Jenny Moonsong recently inherited the title of "monster hunter" and an ancient tribal journal/how-to manual passed down by her Apache ancestors. Being a girl of action, she has found herself particularly capable when it comes to battling the werewolves, trolls, and other supernatural denizens lurking in the Texas night. Until now.

Vampire's Ball, Moonsongs book 5, finds Je
Published December 20th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Vampire's Ball, Moonsongs Book 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire's Ball, Moonsongs Book 5

Start your review of Vampire's Ball, Moonsongs Book 5
Robyn Jones
4 STARS! Another great Moonsongs installment! Jenny and Marshal are back and gearing up for trouble. Why? Because they're in a heap of it. Vampire's Ball is a true turning point in the series. Jenny started out in Blood Fugue with a bag full of childhood drama and a personality brimming with attitude. She's still feisty and her past still sucks, but she's accepted her new role as Miss Badass Monster Fighter.

In Vampire's Ball we're on location. I admit to missing Jenny's unpleasant little Texas t
Laura Thomas
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Now we get to the vampires.

This is the fifth and newest in the Moonsong Series, and it’s every bit as great as the other four.

It used to be just Jenn and Marshal, but now there’s also Rushdam and Ren, two guys with more muscle to help with the pesky monsters.

This isn’t just about going to a vampire ball. Jenn landed in a pickle in the last story and now she has to retrieve something to pay a debt. Or rather, trade something.

The vampires in this series aren’t sparkly. They are as cold as thei
Melissa Maygrove
EJ Wesley hits another one out of the park. Loved Vampire's Ball.

Don't let any aversion you might have toward vampires keep you from reading the newest installment in this series. It's anything but cliche ...or mushy or too slowly paced or (name your objection). On the contrary, it's well-written, brisk, and humorous, with such rich descriptions, you'll shake your head and slap your mother. No, seriously--you'll feel like you're there. And you'll marvel at the author's way with words.

Heck, if no
Candace
Dec 24, 2013
Marcel
Jan 11, 2017
Lynda Ezzell
Feb 06, 2014
E.J. Wesley
Dec 20, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Loni
Kara
Jul 02, 2015
Kelly Truelove
Jul 02, 2015
Growing up in small town Oklahoma, there were limits on the amount and types of entertainment at my disposal. Perhaps that’s why I set my imagination free. After collecting degrees in psychology and counseling, life brought me to Missouri, Texas, and Northern California—where I currently read, write, and live. I fill my spare time playing video games, watching movies, planning for the zombie apoca ...more

News & Interviews