Start by marking “Bedding the Bad Boy (Bedding the Bachelors, #2; Dalton Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bedding the Bad Boy (Bedding the Bachelors, #2; Dalton Brothers, #2)

Bedding the Bad Boy

(Bedding the Bachelors #2)

This bad boy is ready to work some magic...

Identical twin and Las Vegas performer Max Dalton has always been the number one bad boy in his family, and he's appreciated the women and fame that comes along with his reputation. Now, with his brother married to the love of his life and expecting a family of his own, Max sees what being a playboy has cost him.

Grace Sinclair is
Published December 18th 2013 by Virna DePaul

To ask other readers questions about Bedding the Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedding the Bad Boy

Start your review of Bedding the Bad Boy (Bedding the Bachelors, #2; Dalton Brothers, #2)
Margaret
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, free
Headlining in his family’s magic show in Las Vegas, Max Dalton leads the life of a playboy, never spending too much time with any one woman, never becoming attached. Now that his identical twin brother Rhys and his wife Melina are married and expecting twins, Max starts to want more out of life, and longs for someone to see past the mask that he has worn to protect his heart.
How often had his family and friends referred to him as “Max, the fun one”? “Max, the chick magnet.” “Max, the charmer.”
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Bedding the Bad Boy was even better than the first book of the Bedding the Bachelors series. With this series you just get a comfortable read without all kinds of unnecessary angst and drama.

Max was misunderstood and it held him back in so many ways. He was never convinced that he could have the family and forever love because everyone always told him he was the fun womanizer. All he really wanted was a woman to believe in and see the real him.

Grace wants a family more than anything. So much so
Chessela Helm
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun romp with a good girl who acts bad getting together with a bad boy who acts good. Grace and Max are a great couple, full of spice but definitely crazy about each other on an emotional level, too. I liked both of them, and it was nice to see Melina and Rhys progressing with their story. Can't wait to read book three!
Theresa
Oct 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
2.5 Stars
Lisa
Jan 23, 2014 rated it did not like it
I loved the first book. Sad to say, not this one. It started out okay. Seemed like the plot would be good. The heroine's accent annoyed me and the hero's nickname for her annoyed me, but I thought it was going to be an okay story. I just wasn't feeling a connection between the hero and heroine. Why did they want each other? I wasn't feeling the emotions that I needed to feel to believe that these two characters were in love. All I felt was that they had a mutual wish to start a family. The love ...more
Jennifer Hines
Jul 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
**This was a freebie on Amazon**

I enjoyed Bedding The Bad Boy better than its predecessor, Bedding The Wrong Brother. We finally get to see why Max did what he did to his brother and Melina all those years ago. And discover he isn't the man everyone assumes he is.

Grace has a sexual issue that she wants help with, and with Max's reputation she thinks him to be the perfect candidate to assist her, but courage to follow through with something is a little more difficult than she'd like to admit.

Whispers From
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Max is a magician and Grace works at a university but is on leave pending a hearing. Grace has had an orgasm with a man. She thinks Max can give it to her. When a misunderstanding happens, she decides to go with plan B and have a baby without the fuss of romance & love. Max is out to prove to her that he is more than playboy and is in it for the long run.
This will have your fanning your face to cool off. I loved Grace and her southern accent and sayings. You will not be disappointed.
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Looks can be deceiving. For Max his persona precedes him. It's that persona that draws Grace to seek his help with an issue. Grace keeps chasing the elusive O. Will Max help her finally find it? Or will she continue to chase after something in reach
I enjoyed this book better than the first one. Max is definatley on my list of favorite male characters. I was sad that the book didn't go on. I wanted more of Max and Grace.
The audiobook was great. The narrator kept the southern accent of Grace was
Brenna
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely in love with this story!! It's so wonderful I never wanted it to end! Holy max is super sexy and man grace is a hoot on some of the things she says.. It's super cute. I'm going to be posting a full review on my book blog in a few days once I have my link up ill let you all know!! So you can see all my thoughts on Bedding The Bad Boy!! :)

Jamie  Leigh
Dec 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have loved the series of the Dalton brothers. they are such a hawt mess. this book is about Max, the playboy. Grace is a friend of the family and Max has had his eye on her for a while.
Katina
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was ok
Not a favorite. Just ok....
Jackie
Grace Sinclair and Max Dalton have been casual acquaintances for years. Both have had heated thoughts about each other that they never put into play, at least until now when Grace proposes a chance for Max to become more than just someone she knows casually.

What of course started out as a quest to help his sister-in-laws best friend soon has Max feeling and wanting certain things he had thought cut out of his life years ago.Things that Grace may or may not be feeling as well but he is driven to
Susana
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: boring, 2017-reads, erotic

Well written, but basically too long for a story that doesn't develop its characters.
Both decide that they have the hots for one another, and then the woman _ yeah, don't remember her name _ decides to follow some sort of potato logic...
(view spoiler)
Fatmata Sankoh
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second in the series and I’m still loving it. After reading the previous I was so looking forward to reading Max’s story and it didn’t disappoint. Him and Grace makes a good read. They both have insecurities carried over from their past but the two of them together complement each other. Love the blend in and updates of the other characters especially Rhys and Melina. Looking forward to reading the next.
Jenica
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
The conflict kind of bothered me and while I appreciate that Grace worked through the fact that wanting kink (like, light kink) didn't make her abnormal in some way, it was also really annoying to read a romance novel in 2018 that has the thought process at all that wanting consensual kink is weird. But I really liked Max and Grace as characters.
Rita Kunselman
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I loved it! I loved Grace or “Dixie” as Max or “Honey” called her! They were both such interesting people and if you are like me, you’re going to think why don’t they realize how much they love each other. But, I went along for the ride and loved it when they found each other! If you want to read a sensitive, warm & sexy book then this is it! Hold on!
Gregory Willingham
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This series is amazing so far and I cannot wait to read even more. I’m glad she began off the twin Dalton Brothers because they are sooooo worth reading about and adoring along with their women! Amazing!!!
Elizabeth
Nov 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Sorry, but....

I do like this series but Grace’s character in this book drove me up the wall with her negativity, too shallow for my liking. Finished the book because I couldn’t let Max not find his happiness. Moving on to the next one, like I said I like the series.
Upd
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book made me want to go watch a vegas show right away. So much excitement and drama. It would have been nice to know what happened with the Dalton brothers act and what happened with MAx & Grace? Maybe I will find answers in the third book.
Lynn Mullan
Aug 17, 2019 rated it liked it
OK read
Stace
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoying this well written series!! Excellent characters and storylines!!
Ness
Sep 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Book 2, I have a thing with finishing series.

It was a nice love story, not my fave. Piercings, not my thing.

Max's commitment to family and friends makes him hero material.
Sharyn
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Another quick read - a bit of light fun.
Het
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
Below average. Seriously hated Grace. Definitely in love with Max.
Diane
Aug 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Better than the first book

Actually liked this book better than the first one. Characters were more likeable and seemed to flow better. Tied up issues quicker.
Maura
Tonileg
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was ok
Second book in the Dalton twin brothers series, I enjoyed the first book This Magic Moment because I love a good second chances childhood romance. So when I saw this book come up in the freebie list on the forums, I picked it up and started reading.
This is a first chance at love for a lady killer, the twin brother Max finally gets a chance at a woman wanting him for more then sexy time.
So we find our selves in Las Vegas where Max Dalton is still making magic with his brother to crowds, but Max
Melody Cox
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
Very Disappointed with Book Two. Finished with Series.

I read book one which I felt was deserving of a four-star rating. Book two, not so much. I really did not care for it at all. The huge difference between the two books were the main characters. I did not in any way find the couple in book two interesting nor did I like them the least little bit. They didn't cause me to care about them emotionally or any other way and they were not easy to relate to. I can't imagine any female being interested
Chanel
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: those wanting romace and the love of a good family
The story of the Dalton Twins continue, as it is Max’s turn for true love. Can the larger than live, Las Vegas Headliner create some magic of his own and steal Grace’s heart? Max meets Grace through Malina.(Malina is his childhood friend and his sister-in-law.) Grace’s reasons for seeking out Max as her lover, is, well say, rather unique. She starts out being honest with Max, and tells him, she needs him to help her with a sexual issue- she just needs him to give her pleasure. Of course, Max ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Crashing the Net: Seattle Sockeyes Hockey (Game On in Seattle, #2)
  • Naughty Girls Do: A Red Hot and BOOM! Story
  • Slow Burn (Into The Fire, #2)
  • Going Down (Wish Upon A  Stud, #1)
  • Cheaters Anonymous (Cheaters, #1)
  • Skating on Thin Ice: Seattle Sockeyes Hockey (Game On in Seattle, #1)
  • Melting Ice: Seattle Sockeyes Hockey (Game On in Seattle, #3)
  • Love on a Spring Morning (Pine Harbour, #3)
  • More Than Want You (More Than Words, #1)
  • Friendship on Fire (Love in Bloom #6; Love in Bloom: The Bradens #3; The Bradens at Weston, CO #3)
  • Blindsided: Seattle Steelheads Football (Game On in Seattle, #4)
  • Destined for Love (The Bradens at Weston, CO #2; The Bradens #2; Love in Bloom #5)
  • The Naughty List (Make Mine A Menage, #1)
  • Royal Baby Maker
  • Dancing on a Moonbeam (Bedford Falls, 1)
  • Delayed Satisfaction
  • After the Night (Romance for all Seasons, #1)
  • Bidding on Brooks (The Winslow Brothers, #1; Blueberry Lane, #7)
A former prosecutor, Virna DePaul writes "heat, heart, & HEA" for Harlequin and Random House. She is also a bestselling Indie author, with Bedding The Wrong Brother being a top 100 contemporary romance on Amazon with over 150 5* reviews. www.virnadepaul.com

Bedding the Bachelors (10 books)
  • This Magic Moment (Bedding the Bachelors #1; Dalton Brothers, #1)
  • Bedding the Billionaire (Bedding the Bachelors, #3; Dalton Brothers, #3)
  • Bedding the Best Friend (Bedding the Bachelors, #4)
  • Bedding the Biker Next Door (Bedding the Bachelors, #5)
  • Bedding The Bodyguard (Bedding the Bachelors #6)
  • Bedding The Best Man (Bedding the Bachelors #7)
  • Bedding the Boss (Bedding the Bachelors #8)
  • Bedding the Baby Daddy (Bedding the Bachelors Book 9)
  • Bedding The Fake Boyfriend (Bedding the Bachelors Book 10)
“Twenty-two-year-old Max Dalton knocked on his girlfriend Nancy Morrison’s apartment door. As he waited for her to answer, he rubbed the promise ring in his pocket. He’d bought it for her last week and had carried it with him ever since, something his identical twin brother,” 0 likes
“crowed before Max left. “Try not to fawn all over her when you see her again. You’ll ruin your heartthrob image. Hell, you’ll ruin our image.” Max didn’t give a shit” 0 likes