Start by marking “Deep Blue Impact (Deep Blue, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deep Blue Impact (Deep Blue, #1)

Deep Blue Impact

(Deep Blue #1)

Alt cover edition for ASIN B00H1BCAAO

Aubrey Jackson ran, and ran far after a horrible tragedy that happened in Texas as a teenager. Moving to London to attend school she returns to the states after her father dies. Taking over his company, she's committed to succeeding. She isn't interested in a relationship, wanting to settle into her new life before even dating.
But Ia
Published December 16th 2013 by Amazon Digital Services (first published December 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Deep Blue Impact, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Blue Impact

Start your review of Deep Blue Impact (Deep Blue, #1)
Autumn
Dec 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is short you can finish it easily in one sitting. I liked the layout of the story the author does a good job letting us know when the characters are think in their heads and when out loud. The sex scenes are really steamy and hot. You will be fanning your face in no time.
Aubrey's new owner of the worlds hottest hotels. Now that she has inherited the family biz, she has to put on her big girl panties and kick some ass in the board room while having to deal with her gold digging step-m
Saha
Sometimes a look is all it takes. Sometimes words cannot express, cannot describe the spark between two people, the deep connection that instantly forms when their eyes meet. It is impulsive and breath-taking. It is passionate and overwhelming. But is it worth it?

Audrey just inherited her estranged father's multi-billion-worth inheritance, including luxury hotels all over the world. She has to prove herself to a near-hostile board who doesn't know her, and she decided to close her legs and keep
Kami
May 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Sigh, I loved the potential this book had. The story line could have been great if it didn't try to act like everything else.

No Review.
☆☆☆ !
Kristy
Jul 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
There’s nothing I hate more with books, than low-rating one; however, what good are reviews if they aren’t honest?

The story: I like serials, so I took a chance and bought the full bundle. This is a three part serial, so this installment was obviously fairly short. It is told in dual POV by Aubrey and Ian. The blurb is very misleading since the "tragedy" is not disclosed in part one. There is a cliffhanger at the very end, but the actual tragedy is not explained. The story started out with a
Rachel Hicks
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aubrey has just been handed the world. Her rich estranged father has left her everything he ever owned. She now owns several large hotels, houses, businesses and has more money than she will ever be able to spend. She knows what she has to do and is focused and not willing to let anything get in the way of that.

Rex is Aubrey's best friend and her ex boyfriend, he also just happens to be the Denver Bronco's most eligible bachelor. Rex and Aubrey have a bond that cant be broken, they also hold a
Liz
May 01, 2014 rated it did not like it
This is so poorly written that I'm not sure I can write a dignified review.

There are such better novella/serial writers out there... this author is not one of them. There was clearly no re-reading of this manuscript before publishing or this author doesn't know how to write... or both. Word choice is questionable, each character is somehow larger than life, but shallow. And there were way too many instances of Ian's "deep blues". It was so annoying.

I rarely give one star, because I used to think
Marsha
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
Deep Blue Impact is the first episode in the Deep Blue Series by Amie Nichols. I am super disappointed. This is such a great plot and potentially terrific characters, but the grammar and editing are horrific. I read my copy directly off of the Amazon cloud, so I am certain that I have read the most up to date version. I want to know the ending, but not badly enough to endure the struggle, and certainly not enough to spend more money.
Judy Karsh
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't read many trilogies but I took a chance on this one and I'm glad I did!!! Aubrey and Ian have instant chemistry and they sizzle on the pages. Ian owns a security company that Aubrey just hired to look after the company she just inherited from her now deceased father, and Ian personally takes on Aubrey's security as well. Aubrey's past comes back to haunt her and Ian tries to help her...can't wait for book two to make it to my Kindle!!!!
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
YOU DID NOT JUST END THE BOOK LIKE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is sick to love a cliffhanger but I do !!
It was very easy to get into this book because you know right from their 1st meet these 2 characters are going to have some hot chemistry !! And they do not disappoint !! It is not just about hot sex there is also a storyline here that you just want to know about so bad so you cannot put it down in hopes to find your answer.

Aubrey shares a little of her past and I honestly loved her from the
Angie's Reading Dungeon
This is a 3 book novella series that I was lucky enough to get a copy of them for an honest review.

Right from the get go you are pulled into this story and it's characters, its funny, loving, and god damn sexy. Aubrey has inherited her dad's luxury hotels and now has a multi billion dollar company to run. She meets Ian in the bar one night before her first board meeting as CEO and you can feel the chemistry coming off the pages. She has a crazy gold digging step mother who feels cheated that she
Ashley
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying you HAVE to read this entire series. I was able to read it in one day and LOVED it! I couldn't put it down and so glad that I didn't.

I loved the characters, well most of them. Some I wanted to kill as soon as I met them.

Aubrey is a strong female, she has had a pretty tough life, never knowing her father. Once he passes away her entire life changes and she become the owner of a lot of hotel properties and top businesses. Her father thought he did what was best. Howeve
Steph
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-on-kindle
This is brilliant for quick read, it can be read in one sitting which I always find quite refreshing after reading a lot of long books. The fact that its quite short doesn't take away from the story any, its actually told really well by the author.
Ladies, if you like a possessive alpha male then this book is for you! And actually the female lead, Aubrey is quite a head-strong young woman, not the weak-willed women that usually come with the alpha-male types.
I really enjoyed this, I'm going to
Romance Readers Retreat
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this, I'm going to
G.A.
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a gift copy from the Author in exchange for an honest review.

Wow. I mean wow. Where do I begin? There are three guys in this book and I think I'm in love with all three!

So lets start with Rex. Speechless.

Ethan. Sweetheart and so resourceful yet, I find myself a bit suspicious about him.

Ian. Ian Brady. He is amazing, everything is so right about him.

I am so conflicted! I love Ian I do, but a part of me loves Rex too.

Now for Aubrey. She is fabulous I love her go get it attitude, I like
Michelle
Jul 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
An introductory novella introducing Ian and Aubrey, who have an immediate attraction. Aubrey has inherited her late father's estates and assets and Ian is part of the security team she has hired. Aubrey is a target because of her newfound wealth. Rex Is also a part of the story and he and Aubrey's friendship is very special. Aubrey has a very independent personality and is used to being on her own but is now taking some liberties to enjoy life with her newfound leadership. Ian has only just met ...more
Eye Candy Bookstore
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
**** Reviewed at the request of the author for Eye Candy Bookstore **** I loved this story. It seemed like a mix of Fifty Shades with a sprinkle of Blackstone Affair and a few dashes of some other great books but laid out on its own individual story. I loved Aubrey, found Ian super hot and can't stop picturing Rex naked....lol! I'm anxious to crack the next part of this three book story and see where it leads. Loved it, cliffhanger and all.
Sue
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this book as a gift in a boxed set. What a sexy, funny and engaging story with some serious moments and depressing twists.
I really enjoyed watching the interaction between Aubrey and Ian from the moment they first meet in a hotel bar...until they come face to face in a boardroom...and then start a whirlwind of an erotic relationship. An awesome start to what looks to be a sexy series with some mystery and suspense.

**** 4 **** "giving in to the chemistry" stars
Kerry Richardson
Feb 04, 2016 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this story and I loved the characters and how they met. I'm a fan of the instant attraction and could feel it between these two and obviously it developed quickly with some great sex scenes. The tragedy isn't revealed in the first book but it's worth the wait to find out. My big complaint would be the amount of grammatical errors and mistakes which I really hate. I'm looking forward to reading the next instalment.
Stephanie Lloyd
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good short story

A nice short romance/erotica that will have you wanting more. Aubrey has inherited a lot of money and businesses, with this she has to travel. Along the way she meets Ian, a very sexy business man with very deep blue eyes! Love hits but Aubrey is not wanting a relationship, Ian is determined to get his girl though! A great story with a good lay out.
Definitely would recommend
Dimka
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't remember who recommended me the book or where have I seen it. All I know is that I am glad I did it.
The book was awesome, I really like the storyline and the characters. I like woman with power. I always want my men jealous.
The author had me trapped and captivated. I could not put the book down, I love all the stuff she is not telling us, I need to read the next book in the series.
Rachel Cameron
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a great book my only complaint was it was a novella. I loved that characters and I really enjoyed that the female lead was a strong woman not the normal whiny broke ones that we read about. The story held my attention from start to finish and even made me one click the next in the series.
Tina Stadig-Lewis
Feb 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
I won the series and all I can say is WOW! This is not your typical millionaire meets so and so they have hot steamy sex and then live happily ever after. Though the sex is steamy, hot, and fully charged there are twists and turns to what Ian or Aubrey want.
Vickie
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a great short read. Loved the characters and the story line, not to mention the ending!!! The sex was HOT!! which is always a bonus. Consistant story that sort of just sucks you in cos it flows so well. And i LOVED Ethan and Rex. Definitely gonna be reading the other two books.
Michelle
Aubrey and Ian

nice introduction to these to hot couple. Can't wait to see what happens next to these two. A force beyond control brings them together. Just hope they work it out and Aubrey opens up and let's Ian in.
Sharyn Hock
Apr 30, 2014 rated it liked it
I like how Aubrey starts out as a strong woman. But somehow gets swallowed up by Ian's character. This is a good story and I like the passion they find. Just a weak storyline and a lot of great sex.
Nicky
Feb 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Keisha
Mar 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!
Wow. Really enjoyed this read! Can't wait to see what happens in book two!
Robin Geary
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story...but dam do I hate cliffhangers! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a cute story about a girl who basically gets everything from her non existent dad and then meets this hot ass man that throws her off balance. It's actually a really good book.

• Vicious Minds Part 2 (Children of Vice, #5)
  • The Never List
  • Always You
I'm Amie Nichols, and this is my bio. I live in Iowa with my amazing, supportive husband. He is my rock and my king, and treats me like all woman should be treated. (Like a spoiled Queen)
I have two miniature dachshund's that are my babies, and they love to keep me company when I am writing away on my next WIP.
I'm about to publish my 6th book, and can hardly believe how my life has changed. I'm cal

Deep Blue (3 books)
  • Deep Blue Hold (Deep Blue, #2)
  • Deep Blue Forever (Deep Blue, #3)