Start by marking “Fierce (Storm MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fierce (Storm MC, #2)

Fierce

(Storm MC #2)

Shes everything hes never wanted. Hes everything shes never known.

Scott Cole is a force to be reckoned with. As Vice President of the Storm Motorcycle Club he carries out his duties with a ruthless determination. He moves through life with a clear agenda - protect his club and his family at all costs.

He is intense.

He is loyal.

He is fierce.

He doesnt give his love easily,
Published February 28th 2014 by Nina Levine (first published February 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Fierce, please sign up.
Natina El It's okay because they do a decent recap of the important stuff that you'll need to follow. There may be one or two details missing, but .. no real…moreIt's okay because they do a decent recap of the important stuff that you'll need to follow. There may be one or two details missing, but .. no real reason not to read book 1.. its free on kindle right now(less)
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeNine Minutes by Beth Flynn
MC Romance
605 books — 1,208 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
637 books — 1,298 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Fierce (Storm MC, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Ye xB by sb_zpsxv6xwmlp.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (3/11/2017)

Stand-alone book 2.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Fierce-Storm-M...
BLURB:
Shes everything hes never wanted. Hes everything shes never known.
He is intense.
He is loyal.
He is fierce.
He doesnt give his love easily, but when he
Nina Levine
Dec 19, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Do you like your men hot & alpha? Love bikers? Have you met Scott Cole the Storm MC Vice President? He's as bossy as they come...

COMPLETE SERIES AVAILABLE

GET YOUR COPY TODAY!

AMAZON US
AMAZON UK
AMAZON CA
AMAZON AUS

"I was on the edge of my seat squirming and drooling with lust and envy at the chemistry between Harlow the sweet, straight-laced good girl and temper flaring, hot, dangerous alpha male MC vice president Scott Cole in this book... It was all too consuming for me and I just had
Jen
4.5 stars for this book!

I am so pleased that I decided to continue on with this series, even after I wasn't so sure from Book #1. "Fierce," which is the second book in the Storm MC series was a total step up, and blew this series wide open! My attention has been caught, and there is no turning back for me now. I love Nina Levine's writing style and she has stepped up her game with the story of Scott Cole and Harlow James. This is a couple you don't want to miss out on. It was impossible for me
✿kawehi.reviews
description

Fierce was decent read that featured a hot biker and a starky blonde bombshell. I wont go and say that this book had the strongest story line but Id be lying to say that I didnt enjoy it.

I mean, it was fast, simple, and featured two characters with some sizzling chemistry!

I liked how despite the obvious tattoos, crass language, womanizing, and bad a**ness, Scott was a total sweetheart! After all, what guy would go to such lengths to watch over a 12 year old girl that is not even his own?

I also
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3 Low-Meh Stars

So while it wasn't this good:

description

It wasn't this bad either:

Final Verdict?

Malene
Fierce was a great MC romance about the Storm MC. This book follows Vice President Scott and country girl Harlow. Scott doesnt do relationships. Hes all about his club and gets laid whenever it suits him. He meets Harlow at the vet and she makes an impression on him. Pushes his buttons and doesnt scare easily by his asshole attitude.
Fierce is pretty straight forward story wise so nothing surprised me when some drama happened. Its definitely better than book 1 Storm but again I expected more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Fierce where to start with this review.... okay I have to say that I love biker stories because they can be rough and raw and sometimes a girl needs that in her life. With Fierce what I got was a sweet mix of good and bad. I was introduced to two characters that really brought it home for me and I need more about them. Nina did a great job of telling Scott's story.

Scott is the Vice President of The Storm Motor Cycle club and there has been issues swirling around the club and Scott is determined
Victoria
Nov 25, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker-mc
3.0 RATING- This is one of those series that my GR friends said, gets better as it goes. So I read book one and thought it was an average read and was hoping book two in the series was going to rate higher. Unfortunately, for me, it didn't. There's not anything terrible about this book. Two years ago, I would have been happy to have one more biker book to consume. But there are just too many other quality biker/MC series out there to stick with a series I find just okay. Several GR friends have ...more
Beth
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Fix Your Fridge Stars

Is there anything sexier than a guy who will fix things? I mean really. I love a good alpha male. A motorcycle rider. A tough guy. But a guy who will fix your Momma's refrigerator....that is a keeper.

Harlow has moved back to town to help her mom in the cake shop. Her mom makes great cakes. And coffee. Great coffee. Harlow has been hurt by men in the past so she is ready to take a break. And being in Brisbane is good break. She doesn't know anyone so she can keep to
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, alpha
3.5 Star

This one has the same formule like the first one, they get mad at the stupidest things.. This annoyed me very much, because many times there just wasn't any need to get angry..

I loved the glimpse of Blade, but on the other side I don't think I'll read his book. (view spoiler)

There were a few surprises that I didn't see coming. I kind of hate Scott, Madison and Blade their father.. What the hell is Scott and Madisons mom thinking!?
Bj
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2014, mc-romance, 4-stars
4 "Hot Chemistry" Stars! Loved the banter between this biker couple! This is my first Nina Levine title, but I guarantee it will not be my last. Fierce is a great book if you're looking for a quick, sexy MC read that is not too dark. I also loved the alpha MC hero and the altruistic heroine.

As this is the second book in the Storm MC series, it is worth noting that it is possible to read Fierce as a standalone, given that the love life of the hero and heroine is resolved. All that said, there
Michelle
Jul 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Copy provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆ 4 Fierce Stars ☆☆☆☆

Fierce_1

Fierce by Nina Levine was sexy, raw, dirty, and passionate. Nina Levine stepped up her game in this second installment of the Storm MC series. In Fierce, it follows and chronicles the MC Storm VP, Scott Cole as he falls in love with the girl from the other sides of the track, Harlow James. When two unlikely strangers from two different worlds fall in love, what does it mean? Well, one thing for certain, Ms. Levine will
Deborah
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it

I loved it 4.5 stars.

I read 'Storm' the first book in this series last year and had very mixed feelings about it, Maddie annoyed me no end and ultimately spoilt the book for me so I just forgot about the series and moved on.
I've just downloaded 'Rev the Engine' and after reading the excerpt from 'Fierce' I just knew I had to read this book and I'm so glad that I did, I loved it.
Harlow James is a country girl who's been let down by every man in her life, after her boyfriend of 3 years cheated on
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***
LOVE THIS SERIES!!

can't wait for Nash's book!!!
Μαρία Γεωργοπούλου
My thoughts for Scott...

...and for Harlow...

You can see the following review also here: http://loveandlivetoread.wordpress.co...

The good news is that this book was better than the first of this series. The bad news is that still something was missing. Ive read many books with bikers and this one wasnt the best but not the worst either. This is Scotts story and its a decent one.

Scotts is VP is a Motorcycle Club and as dominant as it gets. Hes not into serious relationships and thats why he is
Wendy
Really enjoyed this kinda tame biker story. Both the hero and heroine were very like-able. There is no fucking around or cheating by the hero which was kind of refreshing. He does think about fucking other women before he gets together with the heroine... but he never does. That said...I like my bikerbooks a bit rougher. I would have liked more insight into the clublife and all the members. There is not a lot of time spend in the clubhouse, just the stripclub they own.

I also would have liked to
Julia's Book Haven
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Scott and Harlow!! I'm so excited that they are going to get another book because I could literally read like 5 books about them lol.
Cat
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Glad I continued with the series. Harlow and Scott's story was more enjoyable than J and Maddy (Honestly, they came across as overgrown children).
Lexi Cubbins
3+ stars from me!

I'm glad I picked up this series again, it's been a while since I read the first book.

The Storm MC guys are seriously a hot bunch of men, a bit scarily so. And I love my heroes brooding and all alpha, so Scott was definitely my cup of tea. Shot of whiskey, whatever. I also liked Harlow, she couldn't be scared or deterred easily and stood her ground against Scott.

So while I loved the characters, I expected more from the storyline. It was a little predictable and at times didn't
Cherie
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
It's been a while since I have read a book that I actually want to post a review on. My 2014 reading year was rather disappointing. Of the books I read, only a few I truly liked and actually wanted to discuss. My reading list of 2014 included a few biker stories, and I'm not sure that I actually finished any of them. Yes, they were that bad. So you can only imagine how pleasantly surprised I was to have enjoyed Fierce.

I'm pretty sure if you gotten to my review, then you have read the synopsis,
Tara  TUG
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
And that is how you write an alpha male who is a dickhead, but doesn't go overboard with it to the point you hate him. I love the way Nina writes. It's real. It's all about the story. It contains everything that makes you fall in love with a book. I find myself picky about MC books. They seem to be a dime a dozen. So when you get one that is just an uncomplicated story about a biker who meets his match in a smart-mouthed girl and gets brought to his knees you find yourself falling in love. Nina ...more
Submit & Devour
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Don't shoot me, I know this is an MC book but I could have had a book just about Harlow. I love a strong female and Harlow is a bad ass woman wrapped in a "curvy" little package.

Scott is moody and brooding but also very sexy. They both are fiercely loyal and protective of the people they love. I liked the chemistry between them and they way she seemed to "tame" his mean streak.

I also love the back story as you get more from all of the characters in the Storm MC.

Where Madison and J's story was
Jan
Hot dirty mouth biker

Hot biker Scott takes shit from no-one so when Harlow crosses his path with the same attitude this dirty mouthed Alpha male finally meets his match.

Both fall hard and in the mix with this hot read is club wars,drama, previous book characters and oh did I mention hot already.

Great mc read yet again from Nina Levine queen of alpha male dirty mouthed hotties.
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, biker
I LOVED this book, it seemed to delve more into the biker life and I really liked Harlow and Scott. Love to see an Aussie Author can compete with the best of them :)
Amanda
Apr 20, 2015 rated it liked it

I didn't finish #1 Storm, so when I started this one I had some confusion regarding some of the things that happened before and I had no clue how did Scott ended up living next to Michelle and her daughter Lisa. But despite the slight confusion, I still manage to enjoy the book and I believe the heroine, Harlow make her first appearance here.

Scott is the VP of Storm MC. He is such a short tempered brute with a bleeding heart. On one hand he was quick to throw his fist around, but on the
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
My eyes are up here...
As predicted, the Storm MC Series just gets better and better as more characters are introduced and more secrets are revealed. I had already met Scott, so I knew he was a short-tempered bada$$ bossy biker who was very protective of those he loved. I was anxiously waiting for the right woman to come along and convince him that she was worth more than a 'one off'. I recognized her as soon as she told him, "my eyes are up here". Most women threw themselves at his hotness and
Nadine ShelfLove
3.5 ★

I don't give many authors a second chance but with this one I'm happy I did. As you all might know, book 1, Storm, wasn't a hit for me (I rated it 2.5 stars) - yeah I know I'm picky with books, especially biker books. But anyhow, I gave Fierce a chance and I've to say I enjoyed it way more than Nina's debut.

The plot development was stronger and characters were more likable; also the reading flow was more cohesive than in book one. Sure not everything was perfect, but overall I enjoyed
Shannon
Mar 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fierce is the second book in the Storm MC Club series. It's the story of Scott, the VP and brother of the h from book 1, and Harlow, a sweet country girl who moved to town recently. It technically is a stand alone, but you will have a better understanding of the characters and story if you read Storm first and there are issues that will be continued to the next book.

The pros: Longer than book one, so we got more detail which I enjoyed. Better pacing of the story then book 1, so we don't feel
Michele McMullen
Feb 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nina you have done it again. You have given us another sexy, filthy mouthed, possessive biker.
Scott Cole is the V.P of Storm. He has no desire to be tied down or attached to one woman but he certainly doesn't mind their attention. He begins to realize that changes are happening in his club and they are not for the better. They have a rat among them and he needs to smoke them out. Club loyalties are at stake and need to be rectified.
Harlow is a caring, smart, sassy woman. She is beautiful

• La storia che volevamo
  • Fighting Lust
  • Breaking Dragon (Savage Brothers MC, #1)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Le ombre del Cigno
  • Stranded
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Choice
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC Book 7)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC)
  • Little Do You Know (Bayou Devils MC 5)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Amazon

Storm MC (10 books)
  • Storm (Storm MC, #1)
  • Revive (Storm MC, #3)
  • Slay (Storm MC, #4)
  • Illusive (Storm MC, #5)
  • Command (Storm MC, #6)