Start by marking “I Saw Momma Shoot Santa Claus” as Want to Read:
I Saw Momma Shoot Santa Claus

I Saw Momma Shoot Santa Claus

Slade McKinney does not believe in Santa Claus. She never has. Calling the worst places in the Chicago foster care system home just doesn’t inspire belief in a jolly fat man who grants wishes and creates miracles. So, when she discovers Santa Claus in her living room on Christmas Eve, she reacts just as if she were still a Chicago police detective …

Chris St. Nick has watc
Published December 18th 2013

To ask other readers questions about I Saw Momma Shoot Santa Claus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Saw Momma Shoot Santa Claus

Start your review of I Saw Momma Shoot Santa Claus
Breanna Eichhorn
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Slade Mckinney and her son Jesse have been dealt a bad hand in life. Slade doesn't like Christmas, so she says that Christmas is Jesse's holiday. So this year Jesse wants a big tree but he doesn't know if they can afford it. Money has been tight since Slade retired from the Police force and her husband died four years ago. At nine Jesse still believes in legends myths and fairytales. Slade became an author and the final draft for her book is due on the twenty-eighth. Jesse is worried that she is ...more
Anna Salamatin
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Slade is a widow with a 9 year old son, Jesse. He still believes in Santa and Slade does all she can do to make his Christmas every year a great one. She herself does not like the holidays. She lost her husband just before Christmas, so her feelings are understandable.
This story gives us a whole new look at the mythology of Christmas and the St.Nicks.....yep, there are more than one! And yep, Slade really does shoot the one she finds messing round under her tree. She miss took him for a thief.
Th
Melanie's
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*This Book Was Given To Me By The Author In Exchange For An Honest Review*

Margaret Taylor does it again! Finally a Christmas Story fit for grown ups! The imagination this woman has is just incredible. You know the scene in Miracle on 34th Street where everyone has up that they believe? THIS story will want to make YOU believe!

A new take on Christmas mythology that will have you wanting to read more .... and luckily for us there are sequels planned!! A must read for Christmas lovers everywhere!

V
Anna-marie
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a funny & sweet Christmas story for Grown-up’s.
Slade McKinney has had a difficult life and hates Christmas. Her son Jesse however loves Christmas.
One Christmas Eve, Slade thinks she has an intruder in her home, so shoots him, only to discover it is none other than Santa Claus.
Chris St.Nick is Santa Claus & has been watching over Slade for years.
The story that continues will have you laughing out loud & cheering Slade & Chris on.
This is a great take on the Santa story. Margaret Taylor ha
Marsha
Jan 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
I Saw Momma Shoot Santa Claus by Margaret Taylor

This one was cute. It was fun to read and had endearing characters.

*I dropped a star for editing. I found it ironic that the main character was an author who was frustrated at the difficulty in editing her YA WIP while there were so many errors in this story.
Ann
Tia
Dec 30, 2014
Cheri Tipler
Apr 09, 2015
Margaret Taylor currently lives in San Antonio, TX and is scratching post for her five cats. She is an avid writer, a novice photographer and enjoys all things paranormal and science fiction! Just ask her, she'll tell you!

Her list of books include:

Wolf's Paradox - Book 1 of The Layren Series