Start by marking “Runaway Wolf (Silver Bullet, #6)” as Want to Read:
Runaway Wolf (Silver Bullet, #6)

Runaway Wolf

(Silver Bullet #6)

[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, public exhibition, light consensual BDSM, spanking, HEA]

Maddox Collins doesn’t believe he deserves forgiveness after the mistakes he’s made. He brought pain and heartache to not only one of his best friends, Holden, but also to his mate, Scout. He betrayed his fated mate in the worst way imagin
Published February 15th 2014 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

Midia
Oct 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: cheating-mate
I hate Maddox (and Ranger) and i feel so sorry for Scout. I hate cheating (in general) but especially when it's about mates... I dont want Maddox to have a happy ending and i actually read the Federal paranormal agency serie BEFORE, so i read the book about Ranger before and this story is ruined too for me (i wrote a review about Ranger's book) because when i read it, i didn't read the "Runaway wolf" book yet so i didn't care about what Ranger (and Maddox) did (i didn't have any bad feeling abou ...more
Phaney
May 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
We get a nicely fucked-up premise. I’ve rarely encountered one quite as messy as this, at least among the lighter set of series. Maddox (and maybe even more so Ranger) has really done a few things that tend to rank as close to unforgivable in fluff.
I like that. Spicy.

Oh boy. What then happens goes against everything we “learned” regarding BDSM 101 in book two. Gaining someone’s trust (and love, even) by forcing him to become dependent on you? That’s brainwashing. It’s a crash course in the Stock
Leah
“The whole thing was anticlimactic.”......indeed!

Excerpt From: Black, Olivia. “Runaway Wolf [Silver Bullet 6] (Siren Publishing Classic ManLove).” iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.
Theresa
Aug 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Detested cheater Maddox. DNF.
Ale Rivero
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Maddox, Maddox! Este chico me ha hecho pasar las mil y una, por suerte tienen a Scout, que es un lobo bastante inteligente y logra hacerlo entrar en vereda.
La historia de Maddox y Scout tiene mucho lastre y cosas realmente importantes para considerar, analizar y digerir.
Luego de estar años separados y de una traición por parte de Maddox, ahora ambos protagonistas deben aceptar que son realmente compañeros y dejarse llevar por los sentimientos, pero las culpas se interponen en el camino y Scout s
~SexyBookWorm~
Well I felt so bad for Scout...And even Maddox a little bit. Because this whole time we knew that Maddox had been a bad boy in Europe but when you hear it from his perspective I would have had my doubts too!
But I must say...their miraculous resolution without even a conversation was a little difficult to believe. Im all for fantasy but come on! I also would have liked to see a private moment where Scout showed his hurt a little. Why should Maddox be the only one who gets to hurt and struggle?!
LeeAnn
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked this story a lot. I did think tho that Scout should have been able to pound on Ranger for knowingly seducing Scout's mate. Maddox knew he had a mate back at the Castle and who it was as did Ranger since Scout told him Maddox was his mate and please watch out for him. I hope that Ranger has a difficult time with his mate..a little pay back. That being said I loved this story as I have loved all the ones before it. I am looking forward in gleeful anticipation towards Rangers' troubles with ...more
Lady Elizabeth
Feb 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Predictable? Probably but none the less I enjoy the way Scout made Maddox understand what meant to be mates and be HIS mate most of all.
Maddox probably will never stop feeling bad for what happen with Holden but he at least have his mate now and things will be a little better with time.
I wish Olivia explore a little more the way Scout made his mate understand. I love the scene but damn it girl, give me a little more :P
Ericka Walden
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
2.5**
Okay... I have to say that I didn't enjoy this installment. It felt rushed and didn't even touch on Maddox and Ranger's '' affair ''. No resolution with Ranger and Scout... And Maddox...
Left me feeling blah. I am hoping Ranger's story will be much better thought out and exciting. And maybe that dialog that was sorely missing between Ranger and Scout can happen and everyone can see that I wasn't ONLY Ranger at fault in these last two installments.
Debby
Mar 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very emotional book

This book was very emotional. The characters were so wound up tight I had to walk away from the book twice. So if you like a book that makes you this ones for you.
Nikko
Apr 06, 2014 rated it liked it
I was really angry at Ranger but at the same time becoz he really love Maddox but he can't have him. But angry at him becoz Maddox 's mate put his trust on him to take care of Maddox.
Gale Stanley
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm really enjoying this series. Looking forward to the next one.
Caroline Brand
3.5 Stars
Sammyd
Sep 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
great gem of a series ...
Michelle Fischer
Nov 14, 2018
vennatte james
May 27, 2014
Hadis
rated it did not like it
May 28, 2017
Emma Burbidge
Sep 17, 2016
Kokopelli
Jan 03, 2015
Crazybooklvr
Aug 14, 2014

• Collared with Ink (Marked, #1)
  • Remy's Wolf (The Wolves of Mt. Alexis, #1)
  • Let Sleeping Wolves Lie (Welsh Wolves, #1)
  • Stray
  • Man to Man (Wolf Creek Pack #3)
  • Rock Star Baby (Bad Oak Boys, #1)
  • A Prideless Man (Supernatural Mates #3)
  • Beyond Duty (Beyond Duty, #0.5)
  • Crying For The Moon
  • A Chip In His Shoulder (Falling Sky, #1)
  • Spirit Bear
  • My Life is not a Horror Movie, Derek (I Know Where Babies Come From, Derek, #2)
  • Iron Dragon's Thief
  • Deadly Shades of Gold (Altered States, #2)
  • Taming Tristan (Wild R Farm #4)
  • Learning from the Master (The Manse, #2)
  • Dragon Deception (Supernatural Consultant #2)
  • Dragon Master (Supernatural Bonds, #9)
Librarian Note: There is more than one author by this name in the Goodreads data base.

Olivia Black started writing ménage romance with Siren Publishing under the name Alicia White. Recently, she decided that she wanted to branch out, and with the support of her publisher, she started writing ManLove. Silver Bullet is her first ManLove series and she’s looking forward to many others in the future.

Silver Bullet (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • The Alpha's Mate  (Silver Bullet #1)
  • Big, Bad Vampire (Silver Bullet #2)
  • Tiger's Choice (Silver Bullet #3)
  • Sean's Pup (Silver Bullet #4)
  • The Wolf and The Vampire (Silver Bullet, #5)
  • Montana’s Man (Silver Bullet, #7)
  • Kevin's Savior (Silver Bullet, #8)
  • Sloan's Protector (Silver Bullet, #9)
  • Lawson's Human (Silver Bullet, #10)
  • Brock's Punishment (Silver Bullet, #11)