Start by marking “Sorority of Three: Freshman 101” as Want to Read:
Sorority of Three: Freshman 101

Sorority of Three: Freshman 101

And you thought the hardest part of freshman year was scheduling...

Sunny McCormick is in love with love. She's cute, romantic and convinced her Prince Charming is out there somewhere.

Grace McCarrion has never been in love. She's shy, reserved and her own worst critic.

Claudia Mansour isn't sure she believes in love. She's confident, beautiful and hard to impress.

They've dec
Published March 1st 2015 (first published February 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Sorority of Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sorority of Three

Christy
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 GDI stars!

photo eda4d4dc-ee88-4ece-9908-26cf81199974_zpstpmiryte.jpg

Melissa Brown is an author I completely adore. Sorority of Three: Freshman 101 is a book about self discovery, love, and most of all, friendship.

Three very different girls end up meeting at their college freshman orientation and hit it off. When they all realize they’ll be at the same dorm and they all three don’t dig the Greek thing, they decide to come up with their own little sisterhood of three. The GDI (God Damn Independent). They click immediately and as time goes on, they be
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs

3.5 Freshman Stars

description

This is a very cute albeit young start to this new college series by Melissa Brown. This story is about three college best friends who take us through their freshman year of love, loss and discovery.

I enjoyed Melissa Brown’s writing and the three povs gifted of Claudia, Sunny and Grace. Each character is unique as are their experiences in this story. I found that the sweetest part for me was how they supported one another throughout the book.

Overall, this is a good read that I
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
IT'S LIVE http://www.amazon.com/Sorority-Three-...

4 STARS

I love Melissa's writing. She has a way of captivating you with her stories and her amazing writing. My first book from Melissa was Wife Number Seven witch was amazing! Because I'm a fan of her when I saw that she had another book I couldn’t wait to read it. This was a totally different book from Melissa. It's a sweet book about friendship, finding yourself and love. It's refreshing, unique, realistic and fast paced. Exactly what I need an
Beverly
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
LIVE on AMAZON

Sorority of Three follows three best friends through their freshman year of college. The girls met during freshman orientation and struck up an immediate friendship. The girls are all different, but share one thing unconditional love for each other.

We all have a friend like Sunny the girl who can’t wait to fall in love, therefore, is always looking for love. There is nothing wrong with this outlook or this type of personality I have just never been this girl so I couldn’t relate t
Brenna
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romantic, college, ya
This was a super sweet book about best friends, first loves, and finding yourself. I really enjoyed it!

Sunny, Grace, and Claudia met at freshman orientation the summer before starting the University of Illinois. After being assigned to the same dorm and all having similar views on the Greek system they felt an instant connection and quickly became an inseparable trio.
We called ourselves the GDIs, or sometimes the Gamma Delts, GDI standing for “God Damn Independent.”

Sunny is bubbly, feisty,
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
Looks so different. Adding and reading when I can ;)
Sharon
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sorority of Three: Freshman 101 by Melissa Brown is a must read. You will wish you were a student on this campus. This is the story of three friends who meet their freshman year of school and form a fast bond. The book is filled with friendship, love, and new discoveries.

Melissa Brown does a great job with each of the three main characters. They each have their own mix of personalities. Sunny is the friend you always want to have and the hopeless romantic. Grace innocent and looking for new exp
Brandee - Brandee's Book Endings
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1B1TA5D $.99 SALE RELEASE WEEK ONLY!!!

No secret here, I am a BIG Melissa Brown fan! If you have ever read a Melissa Brown book or if you have read my reviews, you would know that Melissa in the past has written mostly light romance stories – that I have called the perfect chick flicks. You know the kind of movies you cuddle up to watch with the happily ever after. Her last book “Wife Number Seven” showed her flexibility as an author and that she can certainly writ
Toski Covey
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-reads
I'm already a Melissa Brown fan. I adore her writing. I adore her period.

This book was such a fresh breath of air. I felt like I was getting some Girl time just for reading it.
Sunny, Grace, and Claudia are 3 best friends. They make a pact not to pledge to any silly sorority, instead forming one of their own- GDIs. It's a Sorority of 3 best friends and this story gives you 3 stories in 1.

Sunny is an insta-lover... If she dates him. She loves him.
Grace is the quieter one. She's never found love.
Sally
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be a beta reader for this book, and true to form, Melissa Brown gives us a story with amazing and relatable characters. I fell in love with them and the relationship between the three of them. Laughter and tears and all the ups and downs of three college girls trying to find their place in both the world of a college campus, but also in the world at large. Melissa takes the reader on a journey that flows seamlessly between the three characters and lets us learn and grow rig ...more
Michelle Warren
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful coming of age story of three best friends in their first year of college. I smiled through the entire thing and became eighteen again as I read about each girl's struggle to find love. One of my favorite Melissa Brown novels! Sweet and heartwarming!! <3
K3
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars- Review to come!
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Diving head first into books without reading the synopsis seems to be my specialty these days and so far it’s worked wonders as with my latest literary adventure in Sorority of Three by Melissa Brown. With SOT I was treated to a really unexpected and unique love story because this tale may have had the trials and tribulations of College dating, Facebook relationship statuses and the art of flirting for shy girls but at the core of it all SOT was a love story involving three best friends, all div ...more
Lustful Literature
Mar 09, 2015 rated it liked it
**DEBBIE'S 3.5 STAR REVIEW**

Sorority of Three follows three girls through the ups and downs of friendship and love in their first year of college. They met at freshman orientation and a strong bond was formed between the three. Even though their personalities are very different they just clicked and bonded.

The story is told in all three girls’ point of view. At first I had trouble keeping up with who was who but once I learned more about each of them I found it fabulous to get inside each of the
Elizabeth Clinton
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What can I say but Simply Fantastic . What a incredible start to a new series. Soroity of Three is the incredible journey of three best friends starting college and how each one deals with their new reality.
First you have Sunny and how her name definitely gives us how her personality is. The ultimate romantic always looking for the HEA knowing that was what she wanted. She was the glue of the three girls. She meets the "Perfect" guy in Sawyer a "Frat Boy" but one she definitely has an instant c
Anima
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A complimentary copy was given by the author for an honest review.

I'm so in love with Melissa Brown's writing. It brought me back to my college days, the boys, the parties, the friendships. She captured the Freshman experience very well that I was a little jealous of the girls. I was in a long distance relationship with the same guy all through college and missed out that part of the dating scene, she captured what I would have liked to have experienced.

She puts the characters through realistic
Rachel
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet, funny refreshing look at three young women trying to discover and find themselves on their journey in college. It was funny, and sad, and sweet. It took me back to that time in my life and had me smiling at times and crying at other times through this book. These three young women, were sweet and funny, naïve at times, fierce in their friendships, and totally lost and confused and utterly adorable in their journey in the dating game. I loved getting lost in this book and can't wait ...more
Maggi
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Never mind the boys, I fell in love with three girls and marveled in every minute of it. From the first page to last, I was engrossed with the journey of three friends finding themselves during their freshman year of college. I laughed and cried with them, feeling their struggles and joys like I was a part of their sorority, too. Melissa Brown’s writing effortlessly swept me through the growing pains that forged a deep, and intrinsic bond between Sunny, Grace, and Claudia. I didn’t want their fr ...more
Meg
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had the absolute pleasure of being a beta reader for this fabulous book. It was refreshing. It was fun. It brought me back to my college days and reminded me of the importance of those close girlfriend relationships. I loved it and could really relate to these girls. Melissa Brown did a great job giving each of these girls a voice and a story, and making you want more from them. I am really excited to see what happens in the next books in this new and exciting series!
Jen Campbell
Recommends it for: everyone
Full review after release date. This book is a MUST read!! You will fall in love with these young women as much as I did. Melissa Brown has created a fresh, complicated and unique story that will have packing your stuff and wishing you were starting freshman year all over again.
Pamela Carrion
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I so loved this book! Its different and has something for everyone. Melissa has taken the freshman feel and put it on paper. My full review will come soon but I wanted to write a little something to say HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS BOOK! This will be a must read series. So3 will be out April 6th!
Francine Petro
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOOOOVED THIS BOOK! Review to come!
Rose Maniscalco
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book thoroughly, but I need the next part asap and I have no idea when it is coming out....

The POV's switch between three friends who meet freshman year in college, Sunny, Claudia and Grace. They have very different personalities, but become fast friends, forming their own "sorority".

Sunny is a hopeless romantic, always looking for love and her personality is just like her name.
Claudia is tough and beautiful and somewhat unfeeling, until she discovers why she is like that.
Grace
Three Chicks
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review by Jen Skewes

Sorority of Three is a really sweet and refreshing story about three girls who meet at Freshman orientation and become the best of friends. They are all completely different in both looks and personality. But together they just work. They may have just met a few months ago but they have formed this strong bond and friendship.

Sunny is the sweet, fun loving and outgoing friend. She is looking for love. She has had boyfriends in the past but never found the one and is hop
Samantha (WLABB)
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: na, romance
Sorority of Three: Freshman 101 follows our three besties as they navigate their first year of college. The main focus is on their romantic relationships and their relationships with each other. There is a lot of humor in this book, but what I loved the most, was the way each of these women supported each other. They made mistakes, they cried on each other's shoulders, they picked each other up, they pushed each other out of their comfort zones. That female friendship was beautiful to read about ...more
Christie
Sep 22, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was cute. Nothing spectacular though.

It was a great story of self discovery as these 3 girls begin their freshman year of university. It is about friendship and building that foundation and bond and the ups and downs that goes along with any friendships. Of course there is love and heartbreak as well.

I feel like I'm satisfied with the story, nothing really stuck out, I wasn't really sitting back saying omg I didn't see that coming.

I didn't understand though how these girls just met
Bridger Bitches
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, camryn, sophie
What a wonderful, sweet book about the bond between girlfriends. This was such a breath of fresh air, focusing on the friendship of three girls as they find themselves their first year of college. Melissa Browns writing style is so captivating and really transports you into the story. I felt like I was right their with Sunny, Grace and Claudia battling the halls as a freshman in college. Each girl was so different that everyone can relate to at least one of them. Plus you know you had girlfriend ...more
Misty
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Books about self-discovery, etc have been some of my favorites lately. So3 is just that. The three friends could not be more different in personalities but Melissa makes that work in a way that you want to go out and find your own Sunny, Claudia and Grace to have in your life. I cannot wait to see what the next leg of this journey brings us. There is something special about getting attached to characters while they find their way in the world.
Brenda
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: melissa-brown
I truly do not like leaving negative feedback on a book, but sometimes it is unavoidable...

I liked the story line...even though it was all over the place, I can overlook that but the ending of this book F'ing sucks! Some cliffhangers I can handle when written subtly but this was in your face with no end in sight! And now, I have to ponder if/when there will be another book...to end my misery and hope for a better outcome!
Shannon
The more I've thought about this book, the more I really liked it. Told in 3 different POV's, the author captured very different personalities, emotions, and internal struggles.

I hope their story continues....well done, truly!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Miami Hush Club: Episode 4 (Miami Hush Club, #4)
  • Seeds of Hate (Cardboard Hearts, #1)
  • Something's Come Up
  • Deeper Than Dreams (Love & Steel, #1.5)
  • Lily Love
  • Marrying Ember (November Blue, #3.5)
  • A Changed Life
  • Catch You (Love Me, I'm Famous, #0.5)
  • A Pretty Pill (A Pretty Pill, #1)
  • Hold On To Love
  • Playing in the Rain
  • Seducing Sunshine (Sexy Shorts)
  • Bound by Lies (Bound and Broken, #2)
  • A View from Forever (Thompson Sisters, #2)
  • His Ever After (Love Square, #2)
  • Strange Magic: Part Two (Magic, #2)
  • Love Like Crazy
  • Hidden Darkness (Dark Court, #1) (Hidden Saga, #4)
I have always been fascinated with books----ever since I was a little girl sitting in front of my record player, following along with my huge 12x12 storybooks.

I love books---everything about them. I love reading them, being surrounded by them in bookstores and libraries, and most recently, writing some of my own.

Currently all of my books are available exclusively through Amazon.com and are part of