Start by marking “名探偵コナン 14 (Detective Conan #14)” as Want to Read:
名探偵コナン 14 (Detective Conan #14)

名探偵コナン 14 (Detective Conan nueva edición #14)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  1,098 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
The Magical Suicide
When a master magician commits suicide his wife suspects foul play and pays a visit to private detective Kogoro Mouri's office. The culprit is one of the dead magician's three assistants. Can Conan find out which one of them had something deadly up their sleeve? Plus, Ran takes Conan's glasses off while he is sleeping and discovers Conan looks just like
Published March 18th 1997 by 小学館

To ask other readers questions about 名探偵コナン 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 名探偵コナン 14

Passionist
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For this volume there was a variety of cases, the missing rope case, the idol-case and lastly the accounting case,

I was happy to read them, I just want to know more about BLACK COAT GUYS.
Also I have been so hearing spoilers and it's killing meh
Nathan Cunningham
Some of the best twists in the series!
Jerry
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
This was one of the better books in a while. The "middle story" with Conan's mother along for the mystery was a good one. There were cool twists and a quite unexpected ending. I enjoyed it a lot. The final story has a good mystery brewing too, but it ends on that typical cliffhanger where the victim is just discovered. It's either that or the "reveal" cliffhanger. I suppose those are perfect spots to pause the story. I'm moving right on to book 15.

No movement on the "main story" except in an ind
avehngers
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Der letzte Fall (der im nächsten Band weitergeht) hat mich noch nicht so überzeugt, aber die anderen waren wieder mal spannend wie immer! Vielleicht liegts auch an den Charakteren, die im letzten Fall vorkommen.
Stanley
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
我的这本买的时候就破烂不堪了 但是米原老师的案子真是好看~
Xenia Krutsch
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Ich liebe ja alle Fälle die mit Sonoko zu tun haben! Die Frau ist ständig auf Männerjagd haha.
Shawna
I really enjoyed the cases in this volume! Carlos, so quiet and timid c:

Also, when will they STOP GOING TO ABANDON CABINS, PLS?
Robin
Proper review to follow

One Word Rec.: READ

Rating: 5 🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍

Aoyama Gosho; DETECTIVE CONAN [Meitantei Conan #14]

e/read online; genre: { manga, mystery, shounen }; shelves: |comics, GN, manga, manhua, manhwa|

General Synopsis:
As mentioned above, I am going to write a proper review for this soon, but I have a few books ahead of this one in the queue, so I cannot stop reading DC NOW! That's sacrilege. I have decided to read all the chapters available up to now (we are almost to 1000!) As you can see, I
Lissibith
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, detective
Ahh, Case Closed and your odd array of cases. In this volume, we get the murder of a prominent magician, a family squabble over an inheritance that turned deadly, the start of an episode where Ran and Sonoko get snowed in at a ski lodge while a killer is on the loose.

They're all decent cases, but for my money the high point of this one is the second volume. Not only is the mystery pretty fascinating, but Conan's brought to the place by his mom and we spend a lot of time getting to know her. And
Holly Letson
I quite liked the main story of this volume, which centered around the reading of a will. I did not see the solution coming, and that made it more enjoyable. I also liked seeing Jimmy's parents quickly make up afterwards.
It was funny to see Rachel confront Conan about being Jimmy, and him and his mother blantantly deny it.
-----------------
However, the last mystery in this volume cliffhangers at the end of the volume, so I won't know the end of it, since the library did not have V15 of this se
Robert Beveridge
Gosho Aoyama, Case Closed, vol. 14 (ViZ, 1994)

Just when I'm ready to write Aoyama off, he gets back to the overarching storyline. Tangentially, to be sure, and he cops out at the end, but at least it's there, and so I know I'll keep going with Case Closed for at least a little while longer. It also seems as if he's getting a bit more complex in setting up his cases, which is nice. There's still some life in the corpse yet, I guess. ***
Sienna Liana
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J'adore toujours autant ! Des enquêtes tout aussi bien ficelées que dans les tomes précédents et complexes à résoudre ! Elles permettent de stimuler l'esprit d'analyse, de déduction et l'imagination de manière positive ! À mettre entre les mains de tous les ados ou jeunes adultes férus d'énigmes et de mystères à percer !
Quadragon27
This is a good volume of Case Closed. During the first case (concerning an apparent suicide by a master magician), Rachel starts to strongly suspect that Conan is actually Jimmy. In the next case, Jimmy's mother and father make guest appearances, which makes for some interesting family interactions.
Fudz
Nov 15, 2008 rated it liked it
Shelves: comic-book
Salah satu cerita di komik ini, pada waktu conan bertemu ibunya yg mengajak conan bertemu kwan lamanya. TEtapi ditempat kawan lamanya tsb, terjadi pembunuhan.
Alhasil, conana dan ibunya berusaha mengungkap siapa pelaku pembunuhan tersbut....
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked the mystery in the book but I felt that some of the images were too violent
Monda
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-manga
It's so funny when his parents are fooling one anther.
Melumebelle
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
Some of the best cases so far (at least I think) were in this volume. Of course, it left off on a cliffhanger, so I'll need to hurry up and read Volume 15 to get to the end of the case.
Claire
Volume 14 - From Photograph as Evidence to The Last Guest. Amazing Conan.
Pato Myers
A quick and enjoyable read.
Ai
Emily
Jun 15, 2013
  • Bus Gamer 1999-2001 the Pilot Edition
  • Pastel Mood
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 34 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #34)
  • DETECTIVE CONAN Vol. 5 (DETECTIVE CONAN@5tuno juyoshorui) (in Japanese)
  • Under Grand Hotel, Volume 02
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 24
  • namaku miiko! 3
  • The Record of a Fallen Vampire, Vol. 7
  • Miss Modern Vol.1
  • New Kung Fu Boy (Buku 20)
Gosho Aoyama ( 青山 剛昌) is a Japanese manga artist. He is best known as the creator of the manga series Detective Conan (known in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom as Case Closed).

Aoyama made his debut as a manga artist with the work Chotto Matte which was published in the weekly magazine Shōnen Sunday on winter of 1987. Shortly after that, another work by Aoyama, Magic Kaito, was pu
More about Gosho Aoyama...

Detective Conan nueva edición (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 1
  • Detective Conan, Vol. 2 (Detective Conan, #3-#4)
  • Detective Conan, Vol. 3 (Detective Conan, #5-#6)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 4