Start by marking “Tegan's Power (The Ultimate Power, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tegan's Power (The Ultimate Power, #4)

Tegan's Power

(The Ultimate Power #4)

Welcome to the city of Tribane, you can come in any time you like but you can never leave.

Fearing Ethan’s transformation, Finn has decided to escape the city with his friends in tow. Unfortunately, a magical barrier has been erected preventing anyone from leaving. Along the way he makes the acquaintance of a runaway half elf named Allora. While Finn takes her under h
Published December 15th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Tegan's Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tegan's Power

Start your review of Tegan's Power (The Ultimate Power, #4)
Joanna Mazurkiewicz
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was always a big fan of the Tegan series, so now I’m a bit sad that the story has ended. There was ton of surprises in this book. I loved Finn’s voice and his big ‘teaser’ attitude. There was a lot of hot sex in the book and a particular twist that I didn’t see coming. The ending was unexpected as well and I loved the idea the author come up with the spin series. Tegan didn’t disappoint, she was courageous and sweet. Ethan is still super sexy and now in power and as usual Tegan can’t resist hi ...more
Rosanna
Nov 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: PRN fans
The final book in a four part series, Tegan's Power was a wonderful ending to the cast of characters I've grown to love throughout the years. It also marks the beginning of a new series. (There is an excerpt of it at the end of the book) yay!

Book 3 spoiler ahead

I was left breathless at the end of book three and spent months wondering how this new information would play out. With Rita gone evil and Ethan drinking the ultimate power, anything was possible.

What I loved most about this book was th
Mischa
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
I felt like the last battle was really short, and, well, not really a battle at all. That definitely disapppointed me a bit. But other than that, I really enjoyed this finale (just like the series as a whole). And overall, it was a very satisfying ending, too, despite the fact that the author never wrote that Darya spin-off she planned.

Honestly, I just wish Rita and Roman had their own spin-off. Now that would have been a LOT of fun lol.
Ariel Mathis
I've been blown away by this last installment. It all wrapped up so well. Cosway did leave it open for perhaps another series, with Darya, as ruler of Tribane. Of course, in the future. It'd be lovely to see Tegan & Ethan, & rest of the crew. For me, I found this last book to be exciting, thrilling, and oh so sexy!! Yay!! I really enjoyed the back and forth POV's between Tegan & Finn. Speaking of Finn, I'm really glad he found his HEA. That was nice. I was really surprised at how Ethan turned ou ...more
Emma Meade
Nov 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire
A fun and bittersweet read since this is the last book. I'm sad to say goodbye to Ethan, Tegan, Finn and everyone else in Tribane. Ethan and Tegan's romance sizzled in this book. Boy are they a hot couple! After all they'd been through in the first three books, getting to be together finally was well-deserved.
And it was fun to experience life through Finn's eyes.
Danielle
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Perfect ending to a fantastic series!!
sjoyce
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Whose Power???

This is the fourth and final installment of the Ultimate Power series. The first had no real, physical sex and evolved to this one where everyone is having sex all the time. It was just sex, not sensual lovemaking and accounted for at least half of the book.

This ended the story of Ethan and Tegan. It ends nicely with her family all together. Her family consists of her grandfather, Roman, the Sorcerer who is going to teach her to become Sorcereress. Rebecca is a part of the family,
Laurie Hopkins
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this ending

Tegan really came into herself in the final two books. She found strength and love. And I was so glad to see Finn's pov in this one. And for Rita to come into her own, this was a book of growth, in themselves and relationships.
Oliversmom
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Vampires and Slayers

This isn't your Buffy the Vampire Slayer but it does have a mixed bag of characters. A new goth twist a super natural love story.

Tanya
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jeannie Zelos
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Tegan's Power. L.H.Cosway
Review from Jeannie Zelos Book reviews.
Well, it seems ages since I read the first book in the series – one of my free bargains from trawling the daily free books lists. ( Authors – if you wonder if that works – it does! I've loads of series now and individual books, where getting a free one has me hooked on an author or series. In this case I’ve bought every L.H.Cosway book since, apart from this ARC. I loved her contemporary romances too )
So finally we're at the end of
Runningrabbit
These are all great books, that I really enjoyed. I read them all in about 3 days, I just couldn't stop...

This one wasn't quite as good as the others, a little predictable. I found the dual characters swapping back and forth, not confusing, but there wasn't enough writing wise, to make them very different which would have emphasised the differing characters more emphatically.

The other problem with this final book was the amount of sex. It was significantly increased in this book, losing some of
Stacy
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
With this being the last book of the series, my obvious suggestion is to read all the others first.
Tegan's Power is written in dual POV from both Tegan's and Finn's perspective. Not all books succeed in doing that but Ms. Cosway was able to really pull it off. You can hear a very distinct voice between the two narrators. I'm so glad that Finn got his chance to be heard, he is one of my favorite characters.
The story picks up where the last book left off and gets right down to it. It's well pace
Tamara! aka AmyG.Dala
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-owned
This certainly was a breathtakingly insane WTF magical extravaganza. One thing I didn't note on my other reviews is the chapter titles, enjoyed the music references, even though most of the bands are not my cup to tea, but found that to be delightful. I enjoyed reading how so many types of people and 'others' were learning to cope in a stressful and crowded situation with tentative lines being drawn and reluctant allies, and then this action filled craziness comes along and just whips out so man ...more
Shannon
What a great end to a fantastic series!!! First off, this book was much sexier than the others, which I loved. Sharing of intimacy just brings a whole other level of their connection – much needed in my opinion. Ethan and Tegan are a force to be reckon with in this final installment of the Power Series. Their powers have evolved, their love has deepened, and their fight for their land becomes intense. Tegan still is fighting to save and bring Rita back to the good side, but as their war continue ...more
Susanna Bullmam
Jan 30, 2014 rated it liked it
While I still enjoyed this book just not quite as much as the others so would rate it 3.5. I have though really enjoyed the whole series. I liked the concept of the two voice narrative, but didn't feel that there where really two different voices the writing style for both where very similar you got the different POV's which was interesting. There seemed to be a gear increase in the bedroom scenes that wasn't really to my taste. I can not decide whether I liked the end or not, I actually thought ...more
Carrie
Mar 11, 2014 rated it liked it
I loved this series as a whole. L.H. Cosway's writing + paranormal = Awesomesause!

The one thing I wish that L.H. had done was give us some reminders on who the characters were and some of the major plot lines. I started reading this series a little over 3 years ago. And the last book in the series that I read was a year and a half ago. It's hard to remember who some of the secondary characters are. Most of it slowly came back to me though.

The epilogue was interesting. It started to go down a p
Jean
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it

What is the point of creating the ultimate vampire and do not use him when you need to?
Ethan should have more scenes.
It was hard for me to trust Roman,
I kept expecting him to have a hidden agenda or ulterior motives, especially after kissing Tegan.

Book 4 made up for the aggravation of books 1 through 3, sort of..
I like how it was written from two points of view, it gave us a break from Tegan's inner dialogue.

Tegan finally grows up in this last book, well, she grows up slightly and I liked the e
Marta
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm really sad to see my favourite book series ending. I love this book as much as all others and hope the spin off series will come soon enough.
As always I was captivated from the start and actually I've missed my train stop because I couldn't take my eyes from the book.
Loved reading the chapters from Finn's pov, they are hilarious and cheeky.
There's lots of "hotness" going on between Ethan and Tegan.
Will definitely miss reading about these characters!!
CoralDelMar
This book is the wonderful conclusion to this magical series I have loved so much. You can really see a tangible maturity in the characters that had to slowly develop while in the middle of their adventures. The relationship between Tegan and Ethan also matures, becomes more intensely passionate and adult - her shyness is definitely gone.

As always, I was left wanting to see more of Tribane and I hope we can revisit this mystical place again some way.
Nikki Ritchie
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am so sad to get to the end of this series. I enjoyed it so very much. The author wrote wonderfully a plot thats keeps you reading til the end. The characters feel like real people and the town of Tribane a real place while reading these books. This is a must read for Vamp loving readers and well worth the money spent. You wont be disappointed!
Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell
Finally got to read this, I have been so busy that I havent read much at all.

This was a great first book of 2014 and I loved how it ended the series.

I LOVED IT!

sorry but.. wow!

L.H.Cosway is amazing !
Crystal
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once I started with Tegan's adventure I couldn't stop. This last week or so I've read all four books and now that I'm done I'm happy with the series but wish there was more! Awesome read Great job Cosway!
Amanda
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant read!!! Great end to a brilliant series, I couldn't stop reading them, I read them all in 5 days!! So that says how good they are:)
Kristine Anema
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved the series! Always unexpected events.
Colette Wills
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This entire series is awesome. Magic, vamps, shifters and more. Something for everyone in every book of this series. I can't wait for more.
Mercedes
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very good series not what I expected!
Nicole
Apr 16, 2014 rated it liked it
The weakest of the series. It felt rushed, as if everyone had to get their happy endings in a few pages.
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
I loved the ending of this story. This is definitely a must read series :)
Susan
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tense and exciting with a fine ending.

• Hooked (7th and Main, #2)
  • The Seeker (Irin Chronicles, #7)
  • Shifting Dreams (Cambio Springs, #1)
  • The Secret (Irin Chronicles, #3)
  • Grit (7th and Main, #3)
  • A Beardy Bonus: Bonus and deleted scenes from the Winston Brothers Series
  • The Day to Remember (A Night to Forget, #2)
  • Promised (One Night, #1)
  • Denied (One Night, #2)
  • Unveiled (One Night, #3)
  • Perfect Chaos
  • The Singer (Irin Chronicles, #2)
  • Friend-Zoned (Friend-Zoned, #1)
  • Love Thy Neighbour (Friend-Zoned, #2)
  • Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned, #3)
  • Cutie and the Beast (Cipher Office, #3)
  • Beard with Me (Winston Brothers, #6)
  • Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #3)
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:

The Ultimate Power (4 books)
  • Tegan's Blood (The Ultimate Power, #1)
  • Tegan's Return (The Ultimate Power, #2)
  • Tegan's Magic (The Ultimate Power, #3)