Start by marking “Asa (Marked Men, #6)” as Want to Read:
Asa (Marked Men, #6)

Asa (Marked Men #6)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  14,366 Ratings  ·  1,318 Reviews
Starting over in Denver with a whole new circle of friends and family, Asa Cross struggles with being the man he knows everyone wants him to be and the man he knows he really is. A leopard doesn’t it change its spots and Asa has always been a predator. He doesn’t want to hurt those who love and rely on him, especially one luscious arresting cop who suddenly seems to be int ...more
Published April 21st 2015 by Harper Collins (first published April 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Asa, please sign up.
C.K. There is going to be a spin off series called The Saints of Denver. That is the name of the new tattoo shop as well. However, Jay mentioned that the…moreThere is going to be a spin off series called The Saints of Denver. That is the name of the new tattoo shop as well. However, Jay mentioned that the book isn't going to just focus on the new tattoo shop. I don't think it will be so much about the tattoo shop. I don't think the Marked Men people are supposed to make a lot of appearances. They might pop up every once in a while though. The Marked Men Series is done after Asa/Royals book. Remys boyfriends Lando is supposed to get a story with a cop. I hope Zeb gets a story. She mentioned something about a lawyer too. (less)
Miao Salvador Marked Men not only pertains to the Tattoos that the boys/girls have but the physical/emotional scars as well. All of them became friends/family.

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
3.5-4 Stars

Oh man, trying to decide how to review this book has actually left me bereft of words...

description

Oh wait, there you are Words!

description

Honestly, I find myself torn as there were parts of this book I truly adored...And parts I adored not so much.

In fact, I'm gonna just go out on a limb and say...actively disliked a smidgen.

Now before I get started, I must say this:

Jay Crownover's writing has gotten wicked awesome over the course of this series.

In fact, many times after reading certain passages in th
Christy
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

“description"/

I’ve been excited for some time to get to Asa’s book. I love reading books about reformed men. If you’ve read the Marked Men series, you know that Asa has a past. He’s not always been the best brother, the best friend or the best man. He’s had a wake up call and this southern charmer is trying to do the right thing, to stay on the straight and narrow and be a better man.

Royal is a police officer. How ironic that this police officer is insanely attracted to this ex con? Royal is going thr
Catarina
4 Final Stars.

Asa is an ex-con. Royal is a cop.
He’s a guy who had a second chance at life and doesn’t believe that deserves happiness, not after his sins. She believes that everybody’s can change and that he’s worth loving.
She wants him forever. He believes she deserves better.
In a battle of wills, with a strong a girl willing to fight for what she wants, and a guy who is now learning how to sacrifice what he wants in the name of love, who will win? And when it is time to finally stop figh
April
Mar 18, 2014 marked it as to-read
I'm calling it now: Asa + Royal (from Nash)
Penelope Douglas
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Girl chases boy, but boy oh boy, did the tables turn!!!! That man let the little cop know who was BOSS! Loved it!
Anna
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I love this series with all my heart. Looking forward to The Saints of Denver series and so much more from this author. Jay you rock ! Love and ink ❤
Beverly
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I still remember the day my bestie and coworker, Laurie, told me she started a book and it's fantastic. I immediately downloaded it and started it on break. As soon as I finished my break I told Laurie I had to go home and finish it. I put in leave and left to finish Rule.

Rule Fucking Archer will always be my favorite Marked Man, but this series is so near and dear to my heart. Have I loved them all like Rule, no, but I have enjoyed them all. Asa is definitely one of my favorites in the series
Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Jay Crownover Fans, romance
3.75 Closing One Door..Prying Open the Next
* * * 3/4 Spoiler Free
As I started this last installment for Jay Crownover's Marked Men series, a number of thoughts came to mind. When a series starts like this... so dynamic and fresh... it has to be a huge challenge to keep it that way throughout of all the projected books. I would think there was a concept of how we had these brothers and their tattoo business with the opportunity to grow from there...and it did, to the point of us, the readers, w
Polly
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FINALLY Jay has a cover that I don't have to talk shit about!!

This dude is YUMMMMM

photo 10857983_1005337459483111_3635212234923846832_n_zps28b00164.jpg
NiCoLeTa E.
***5 "the Criminal & the Cop" big stars from me***

At this point, you all know how much i love this series...

The stories were so lovely, so intense... They had me on edge and made my heart throb in a wild rhythm...
But Asa was the greatest of them all!!! It was the most emotional and the most heartbreaking book...

Literally, in "Jet" i couldn't hate that guy more... and i was wondering why the hell Jay decided in some point to write his story...

But as the books were passing, i started to sym
♥Rachel♥
Dec 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Picking up Asa, I was a little unsure that I’d fall for him, because he was a serious jerk in the past. He was out for himself and didn’t care who he conned or took advantage of to get what he wanted. I should’ve never doubted because I fell hard for Asa! He was a different guy, sorry for the past and sweet with a little wicked thrown in!

Asa learned his lesson, almost dying in the process, and now he beats himself up over all the sins he committed. Asa loathes what he once was, and carries a loa
Danielle
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Perfect in EVERY way. So sad it's over!!!!!

And Asa too?!?!?!?! My dear fucking lord Jay. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XxTainaxX
Jul 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Asa was difficult for me because his self-loathing was so strong that I felt he held himself back and didn't get much of an opportunity to flourish as part of a couple with Royal. The push and pull felt overdone and was frankly frustrating to follow. The secret he wants to keep seems like it could be very harmful to the relationship in the long run and doesn't set a good tone for the structure. When talking about moving forward, he is letting Royal be the driver which seems more complacency than ...more
Michelle
Give yourself a break Asa I will take care of ya ; )

Asa as been on the wrong side of the law so much he as put his sister in danger so many times an he nearly got himself killed for just bein a total ass this is what made him really think that he had to turn his life around even after treating his sister Ayden so bad she was there when he really needed her an this is why he had 2 make his life better he thinks he can't make a good life for himself but after Rome helped him with a job in The Ba
Lynn
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

"A Standing Ovation to Jay Crownover..."

What made the experience of listening to Asa the most enjoyable?

I really enjoyed this one and had been looking forward to it for a long time. It was the perfect ending to the series and loved hearing about the rest of the cast so much that I'm itching to go back and listen to the other five books again...

Who was your favorite character and why?

This entire series is full of characters that I just love, and I'm sad it's over.

Which character – as performed by
Elizabeth
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
“When we love someone there’s an endless amount of times we forgive them when they screw up."

description

Asa is the final book in the Marked Men Series. I have been a fan of Jay Crownover ever since the day she introduced me to RULE! The way that Ms.Crownover crafts her characters with such ease draws you in. You feel relaxed and ready for the ride. Although Rule is still my favorite in the series, each book has been unique and unforgettable.

We met Asa in Book 2 of the Marked Men Series. Asa is Ayden's wa
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
COVER REVEAL

Look at that stunning cover! I think I'm in love ♥ It's the most beautiful cover I've seen for the Marked Men series!

Release date: 04/21/2015
Pre-order links:
US:http://www.amazon.com/Asa-Marked-Nove...
UK:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asa-Marked-No...
FR:http://www.amazon.fr/Asa-Marked-Novel...
Lala
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
April 21, 2015! Nope. Not good enough. I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!

I can't wait to read Asa's story. He did so much to come around in Rome. I've developed a soft spot for him.

I'm thinking there is going to be something with him and Brite's daughter (who we haven't actually met)...but then who will Royal end up with...can Zeb get a book and end up with her???

Update: It's Asa and Royal! Jay posted a teaser on her FB page! The cop and the criminal...I can't wait for read this!

Update 2: Just finished
Beth Hudspeth
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
;)
Sabrina
Asa came to Denver to get a fresh start. After he died in the hospital and was brought back to life he knew he needed to turn his life around to protect his sister. Never wanting to see her hurt because of him again he vows to stay on the straight and narrow.

Royal watcher her best friend and partner get shot it the line of duty and blames herself. She starts hanging around the bar where Asa works and tries to get him to take her home. But Asa can't let go of all of the horrible things he did in
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
***4.5/5 Stars***

That was the perfect ending to such a pleasurable series.  Not only did we get to watch Asa's incredible story unfold, but we also got snippets of all of the other characters that we love.  As if that wasn’t enough, we were left with an amazing epilogue!  Happy tears were falling down my face, and I honestly could not be more satisfied with the way this series ended!

To say that Asa had lived a hard life would be an understatement.  Asa went to jail, played people, and did beyo
C.K.
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The preview was so good! Asa was actually trying to be a gentleman so that was nice to see. I can't wait to read the whole book.

Teaser:
“You wanna spend some time with me when we aren’t naked and in bed, Red?”
She shifted under my weight a little and her hands stilled on my shoulders. I knew she liked fucking me. I needed to know if she wanted any part of me outside of the bedroom.
“Like on a date?” She asked the question quietly and it made my back teeth click together.
“It can be whatever you wa
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
Re-Read: Oct 6-13, 2017

Still such a fan of Asa. So much change in him. He continued to feel such guilt over his past and it was so good to him slowly let go and focus of the man he had become instead of the man he had been. I could keep on reading about these characters book after book.
________________________________________

3.75 STARS

WHAT I LIKED:
When Asa was first introduced in the second book, Jet, I couldn't stand him. And knowing the final book in the series was focused on him had me cring
Ali
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Crownover shows such artistic growth and maturity in Asa, the final installment in her Marked Men series. The writing style, the character development and the way the problems are dealt with, were all head and shoulders above where she started with Rule. She's hitting her stride and Asa is proof of that.

Those who have been reading my reviews for some time know that my favorite characters are the broken ones. The more messed up they are, the more I want to read their story. Asa is beautifully, tr
Lisa
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, april
3.5 stars. Hot and sexy bad boy meets a beautiful policewoman. Sounds like fireworks to me!

Royal and Asa's story was definitely a nice way to finish this series. I enjoyed their journey to find their HEA but I felt it stalled out a few times by Asa's never ending self doubts and lack of self worth. Skimming started happening by the millionth time Asa blathered about what a bad guy he was. Enough already!
 photo tumblr_lz0eik2Ooz1r289jj-2_zpsyeusydom.gif

The whole secret drama was silly and not necessary.

Royal was awesome! She was strong and
RJ
DNF

I'm not totally opposed to heroines doing the chasing every once in a while but this was pathetic. How many times was Royal gonna throw herself at Asa before she admitted defeat and moved onto greener pastures? And I am so over heros like Asa with their "I'm no good for you" mentality and hot and cold attitude. I like reading about heros who know what they want and go after it.

For my safety gang members who don't like reading about detailed descriptions about the heros sexual past we get thi
Vieira
Ah this was just ok for me. Asa kind of depressed me a bit. The whole woe is me routine was annoying. There was also something in the book that was a little predictable. I kind of wish they cleared that up. I am looking forward to the next series that Jay is coming up with. :)
Floripiquita
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quería leer la historia de Asa desde Jet, el segundo libro de Marked Men, y no me ha decepcionado. La relación entre Asa y Royal se ha ido cociendo a lo largo de los libros y en éste explota por todo lo alto para conformar una de las parejas que más me han gustado de toda la serie, a la altura de Rome y Cora. Buen final para una saga de fácil lectura y muy entretenida, donde las madres ausentes o catastróficas son una constante y que fundamentalmente habla sobre la confianza y sobre hombres marc ...more
Leigh
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars
Let me start by saying that I was so excited to get to Asa's story. I enjoyed him from the moment he was introduced even though I knew he was a criminal and didn't care who he hurt to get what he wanted. Although the story starts with him staying away from Royal because he's just no good for her is always annoying to me, I'm glad that it didn't take to long for him to start something with her. Royal was awesome. She was in a bad place in the beginning but I loved how she wanted Asa and set out t ...more
Aspect to generate the ketosis 1 1 Aug 04, 2018 06:47AM
Goodreads Librari...: change format of audiobook 2 12 May 26, 2018 11:21PM
I have been experiencing 1 1 May 13, 2018 10:05AM
Eating: It is logical that 1 1 May 13, 2018 04:31AM
Makes you fat. If you 1 1 May 12, 2018 02:21AM
Effective discovering 1 1 May 10, 2018 07:38AM
While many might discover 1 1 May 09, 2018 07:02AM
  • Brendon (Alluring Indulgence, #8)
  • Undying (Undeniable, #6)
  • My Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #3)
  • Hard to Be Good (Hard Ink, #3.5)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Temper for You (For You, #3)
  • Ripped (Real, #5)
  • Desperate Chances (Bad Rep, #4)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Shatter (True Believers, #4)
  • Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love, #4)
  • Closer to the Edge (Playing with Fire, #4)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
  • Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train, #3)
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)
  • Fury (The Seven Deadly, #3)
Jay Crownover is the International and multiple New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Marked Men Series, The Saints of Denver Series, and The Point and Breaking Point Series. Her books can be found translated in many different languages all around the world. She is a tattooed, crazy haired Colorado native who lives at the base of the Rockies with her awesome dogs. This is where sh ...more
More about Jay Crownover

Marked Men (6 books)
  • Rule (Marked Men, #1)
  • Jet (Marked Men, #2)
  • Rome (Marked Men, #3)
  • Nash (Marked Men, #4)
  • Rowdy (Marked Men, #5)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“We were marked and had been marked in unforgettable and forever ways. We were all better men for it. Marked men. None of us would have it any other way.” 29 likes
“Karma has a way of catching up with you, especially when you laughed in her face one too many times.” 15 likes