Start by marking “Sweet Little Thing (Sweet Thing, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Little Thing (Sweet Thing, #1.5)

Sweet Little Thing

(Sweet Thing #1.5)

Ever wonder what happened after the final pages of Sweet Thing?

From his candid and sometimes neurotic point of view, Will tells all in this musical and sexy follow-up novella to Renée Carlino’s USA Today Bestseller.

Published March 4th 2014 by Renée Carlino (first published March 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Little Thing, please sign up.
Aly I cant seem to find an audiobook for Sweet little thing

KAS
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Listen closely. Do you hear that? It is my heart just pitter pattering away over Will Ryan ;) Talk about S.W.O.O.N.Y. to the nth degree, and I didn’t think it was possible for him to get even more adorable!

...Trust her judgment. She put me through a year of torturous hell, and she trampled on my heart at least fourteen times just to make sure we were right for each other.

This is a very worthwhile novella to “Sweet Thing” and is told in Will’s POV. I totally enjoyed spending more time with Wil
Mo
Mar 10, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
… it’s not where you go on this journey but who you’re with that matters the most

I am afraid this one was a bit of a disappointment for me. I really liked the first book and maybe the expectations were too high.

Will and Mia are together and happy so this is their journey. Had some music references that I love but there was something missing from this one that made the first one so good for me.

Christy
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 - 4.5 Sweet Little stars!!!

photo 0ec99abe-cd94-4e05-b25e-3ff5c7d5f7f1_zpsc7b82e7c.jpg

If you’ve read Sweet Thing, then you know how incredible Will Ryan is. Sweet Little Thing is a novella completely from his perspective. It reads almost like an extended epilogue to Sweet Thing.
Surrendering to this crazy thing called life is hard, but we don’t have to be the soulless sheets of paper tarrying along in the wind. We can find our people, love, respect them, and then hang on for dear life because it’s not where you go on this journey but who you’re with
♥Sharon♥
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 I LOVE WILL and MIA TO THE MOON AND BACK STARS!!

photo SLTCollage_zpsd03941bb.jpg

This by far is one of my most favorite novellas ever! Renee Carlino has done such an amazing job of bringing us back into Will and Mia's lives. It was so much fun to catch up with these two.

Having this novella told mostly by Will was simply music to my ears, pun intended. Sweet Little Thing had me laughing, tearing up and I’m not going to lie, some of the sex scenes were HOT!

We catch up with Will and Mia adjusting to their new life together. Bo
Catarina
5 Sweet Little Stars.

description

This short story show us the life of Mia and Will after the end of the first book. After all the drama from the first book now he have the chance to see their wedding, the training (or the failing process) of their new dog, June and see them starting a family.
It was a delightful reading.

Rating: 5 stars.
Storyline: An adorable story to read and a much deserved ending for the readers who loved the first book.
Writing Style: Will’s POV. And well, the guys POV is always be
Jamie
LOVED IT!!!

I sit here with a big ole dreamy smile on my face and it's all because of Will Ryan... that man became one of my all time favorite book boyfriends in the first book in this series, Sweet Thing. In this follow up novella, Will completely anchored himself as a keeper on my favorites list. I completely love all things Will... I mean jeez.. just look at him!!!

Renée did a really neat thing with this novella.. the majority of this book takes place between the end of the last book and the
Renee

*** 5 Sweet Little Stars ***

ARC provided by the author via Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.

Release Date: MARCH 4, 2014

In book one Sweet Thing, we were introduced to Will and Mia's musical love story story about discovery, friendship, taking chances forgiveness and love. The writing was raw, rhythmic, poetic and I found myself continuously moved by the inspirational dialogue.

My review of Sweet Thing (Sweet Thing, #1)Sweet Thing (Sweet Thing, #1) by Renée Carlino here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

"There was this inv
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
5 stars

Mia and Will made it through Sweet Thing. But what happens now that they found their HEA?

Mia was my top 3 most annoying heroine ever (and the list is long!!) so it was lovely to read this in Will's POV. Mia was more tolerable here, I guess she couldnt have got any worse.

I think if you are a fan of book 1, this book is not to be missed. Will was still so swoon-worthy and it was the perfect conclusion. When the book ends the way it did, how can I rate it anything less than 5 stars?!
Paula
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it

In Sweet Little Thing, Will and Mia have come a long way since they finally got together in Sweet Thing. I say finally because Mia put us through the emotional wringer as she struggled with letting of her baggage. But alas, she does come to her senses. Mia is a still a tough cookie but is more carefree and shines with happiness these days. Will is still my charming, quirky, sweet, and sexy man and he is even happier now that he and Mia are solid.

"I was convinced we had lived twenty thousand li
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s
"True love is the ironically selfless need to know that your person will be okay without you. "

This is the extended epilogue that you never knew you needed. And in Will's POV...definitely a win-win!

It basically starts off where Sweet Thing ended and right into planning the big event with a lot of help from Jenny and Mia's Mom, of course.

description

There's also a lot of activity in the studio - although I was a little apprehensive with some of the clients coming from the Live Wire label and for go
Aestas Book Blog
Dec 16, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
Check it out!! It's a SWEET THING novella!

BLURB - Ever wonder what happened after the final pages of Sweet Thing?

Life is pure bliss for Mia and Will. They have a puppy, a loft in Brooklyn, and a new music studio on the rise. It seems things couldn’t get any better for this talented couple when life decides to throw them a sweet little curve ba
Heather
Release date: MARCH 4, 2014

First of all if you haven't read Sweet Thing, stop what you are doing, and go read it. It is one of my all time favorite books. I absolutely adored Will. I forgive Mia for being indecisive and judgmental of Will. She was trying to find herself and deal with the death of her father. I can not recommend Sweet Thing enough. It was just as amazing the second time I read it.

This novella picks up where Sweet Thing left off and tells us what happened to Will and Mia. We get t
Lady Heather

"An arc has kindly been provided by the author via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review"

Release Date: March 4, 2014

Aww... it's SO good to meet up again with old friends, and that's exactly how I felt once I picked up this novella.

Oh how I missed Will and Mia!
I missed their passion, hunger for life, loyalty to one another and their friends, and their incredible humor and bantering!

photo http3A2F2F25.media.tumblr.com2F101ed18e45dc1aafc22c02fa518e9cd92Ftumblr_mzb9zb4yEU1r238sko1_500.jpg

In this story we see a more mature Will & Mia. They're living their lives the way they want to. Will has
Linda

This is the SWEETEST looking cover - I love it!

COMING MARCH 4, 2014

SYNOPSIS:

Ever wonder what happened after the final pages of Sweet Thing?

Amber Rose
 photo 35stars_zpsfa8a648d.png

Sweet Little Thing is 1.5 after Sweet Thing. I loved Sweet Thing. I remember loving, Will so much that it was one of my favorites last year. That being said, I was really excited when I found out there was going to be a 1.5 book and it's in, Will's POV.

photo 70f67834-994f-42df-b0c0-c126a8371983_zpsf536ad04.jpg

We are in Will's POV, he shares about his and, Mia's life is right now. I was happy to have them back. I don't know how long it has been since I read Sweet Thing because it seems like I forgot how they are in a way. Just the way their ever
Chanelle
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A perfect Novella for those needing another healthy, super sweet dose of Wilbur and Mia — especially after the angst of Sweet Thing. Renee's books will forever have a home on my book shelf.

“I was convinced we had lived twenty thousand lives, and in each one, we had found each other, like two tiny magnets in a drawer the size of the universe.”
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
description...
which is exactly how I saw this book.

Returning to this verse, these character's is like snuggling in your favourite jumper, or putting on your fluffy slippers, or drinking a hot cuppa cocoa on a cold night, or banging out your favourite song... it's your favourite thing. It's a comfort, just like this is to me. I never want this verse to end. Renée writes magic, never stop, hun ;)

Luchi Rzezak
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wilbur is perfection!
Cyndi Becker
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-its
I received an advanced copy of Sweet Little Thing from the author. I'm humbled and now give you my honest opinion on this sweet little novella.

One thing that leaves many of us die hard readers with a romance book hangover is that often we see the struggle our main characters go through to get to each other. This can take place across many books or in some cases, just one. If it’s a great book, a first time author’s release, you want more and often you have no idea if there will be anything to co
Floripiquita
Feb 28, 2017 rated it liked it
3,5 Buena continuación. Me ha gustado saber más de Will y Mia.
Gretchen
Shelves: favorite-books
Sweet Little Thing 5 stars!

Seamlessly beautiful, sensually breathtaking, I couldn’t stop reading the melody of words brilliantly crafted by one of my favorite authors, Renee Carlino. I fell in love with Sweet Thing and Renee sealed the deal with Sweet Little Thing. Her writing style is modern and fresh, reinvigorating my interest for a great love story. Renee’s methodical and solid plot structure fused with sound character development crescendos vividly causing me to crave the staccatos and ache
Mnemosyne
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
P.S. I think I've read this long ago like months ago, and just forgot to rate and write a review on it. I hate myself hahaha

***********4/5***********

OH FOR THE SWEET SWEET LOVE OF ALL BOOKS FROM Renee Carlino !!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! GOD BLESS THIS BOOK!!!

me whenever I read any Renee Carlino book:
me

Yoselin Villarroel muñoz
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
me encantó! totalmente enamorada de Will... libro más que recomendado!
Robin Hill
Perfect ending. Loved more Will!
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to be given the chance to read Sweet Little Thing, and even happier to be back with My Will (yes, MY!). I absolutely loved Sweet Thing; it was a 5 star read for me, and My Will remains a favorite book boyfriend of mine.

Sweet Little Thing was everything I wanted it to be and more. I was happy with where Sweet Thing ended, but when you love a story that much, you're always left wanting more. I loved My Will and Mia's story, and wasn't ready to let go of them quite yet.

This story
Anncleire
Jul 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance, na
Real vote: 3,5

Mini review anche sul mio blog insieme a quella di "Sweet Thing":

Visto che ci sono vi presento anche la novella sequel, “Sweet Little Thing” che ho letto subito dopo, quando ho saputo che era narrata dal punto di vista di Will.

La vita è pura gioia per Mia e Will. Hanno un cucciolo, un loft a Brooklyn e un nuovo studio musicale di cui occuparsi. Sembra che le cose non possano andare meglio per questa talentuosa coppia quando la vita decide di
Teresa Mary Rose
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

GUYS THIS BOOK! If I didn’t already love Will Ryan with all my heart, then this book would have sealed the deal. I’m pretty sure my heart had to grow to make room for me to love him more. This was the perfect little follow up to Sweet Thing.

I don’t know how I didn’t realize this sooner, but when I opened the book I was shocked to see it was from Will’s point of view. I then proceeded to do a happy dance because I adore his brain. It is so funny and
Rebecca
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, men-i-love
You can't control the weather just like you can't control the way others behave, but what you can control is how much love you give.

This novella picks up where Sweet Thing ends. Will is the main narrator, minus one chapter from Mia. He is even more adorable in this installment. This book will make you laugh, cry, and leave you feeling like true love can conquer all. If you loved Sweet Thing, I HIGHLY recommend reading this. It should be consider a thank you for all the angst/tortured we endu
Farah
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome ending to a great story.
Mia's great in this, Will,you're awesome as ever.
My millionth reread,
There were some parts that were totally unnecessary but that's just me the fanatic fan.
(view spoiler)
Anne OK
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Anne OK by: ARC provided by author
Shelves: 2014-reads
5 *****Happy Dancing***** Stars

Note: In exchange for an unbiased and honest review, an ARC was kindly provided by this author via Netgalley.

Truly, with all honesty and sincerity, I can say that this novella is one "dancing and singing in the streets with joy" kind of reading experience. Simply fantastic!

Love is a “Sweet Thing” but all those “Sweet Little Thing(s)” are what make life grand!

FULL REVIEW TO FOLLOW SOON.

• Dear Tabitha (Forever Family, #2)
  • Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark, #2.5)
  • Shattered by Fate (Fate's Path, #2)
  • Taken by You (The Killer Next Door, #2)
  • Hold Us Close (Keep Me Still, #1.5)
  • More Than Us (More Than Water #1.2)
  • Defining Love (Volume 3)
  • The Gift
  • Rose
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Presently Perfect (Perfect, #3)
  • I Love You, Always (I Love You, #3)
  • Love (Crush, #3)
  • Recovery (Mending Hearts, #1.5)
  • Fallen For Him (Darkest Fears Trilogy, #1)
  • Last Gift (Hitman, #1.5)
  • What Lies Between (Where One Goes, #2)
  • Insipid
Renée Carlino is a bestselling author of contemporary women's novels and new adult fiction. Her books have been featured in national publications, including Cosmopolitan Magazine, InStyle Magazine, USA TODAY, Huffington Post, Latina magazine, Publisher's Weekly, Redbook, Sunset Magazine, Coastal Living and the Union Tribune. She lives in Southern California with her husband and two sons. When she' ...more

Sweet Thing (2 books)
  • Sweet Thing (Sweet Thing, #1)
“Sometimes we're just along for the ride. We can't control everything; we can only do our best to control our reactions when life doesn't go our way.” 24 likes
“True love is the ironically selfless need to know that your person will be okay without you.” 21 likes