Start by marking “Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)

Stay with Me

(Wait for You #3)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  25,703 ratings  ·  1,994 reviews
At 21, Calla hasn’t done a lot of things. She’s never been kissed, never seen the ocean, never gone to an amusement park. But growing up, she witnessed some things no child ever should. She still carries the physical and emotional scars of living with a strung-out mother, Mona—secrets she keeps from everyone, including her close circle of college friends.

But the safe cocoo
Published September 23rd 2014 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published September 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Stay with Me, please sign up.
C.K. Calla is Tessa's friend who was introduced in Be with Me. She was in Tessa's music class with her. Calla is the girl with the scar going down the side…moreCalla is Tessa's friend who was introduced in Be with Me. She was in Tessa's music class with her. Calla is the girl with the scar going down the side of her face. She is a nursing student. She told Tessa that she was still a virgin in Be with Me. Jax was not in any of the other stories. He is a new character. I thought Calla was going to get together with Brandon a guy she had a crush on in Be with Me (he was in like two scenes in Be with Me). Jackson is a brand new character. It sounds interesting though.

There is a new teaser for Stay with Me where Calla meets Jax.
Here is the link:

·  25,703 ratings  ·  1,994 reviews

Christy
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

photo 587c69f9-ce41-4688-af1d-fd133efcb0e3_zpsc5705a1e.jpg

JLA is a master at writing New Adult. She does it so well. Stay with Me is the fourth book in her series and it’s actually one of my favorites. No one can top Cam and his cookies, but Jax was pretty damn close. Holy hot alpha male! This was not only sweet, steamy and funny, but it had some drama, grit and angst, too.

Calla is friends with Teresa who is Cam’s little sister. She’s the quiet one. She has a past that she doesn’t like to talk about. It’s not been an easy life for her and
xrysa
May 03, 2013 marked it as to-read
Brittany's story!!!!

KAS
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it

Once I start a series I love, I am like a dog with a bone. I can't let it go until I've read them all. Calla was introduced in book two, "Be With Me." She is Teresa's college roommate and friend. 'Friend' being the operative word, as in high school she was never referred to as anyone's 'girlfriend,' because no guy would ever ask her out. She is twenty-one years old, and has yet to experience her first kiss.

Right out of the gate, Calla had my heart. She was the girl in high school whom classmates
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
+5 JAX STARS

"I like you."
"What?"
"I like you,"
"You don't know me."
"What I know of you I like."

Wow what an amazing book!!!I can't even express how much I loved it!!!It was definitely one of the best book I have read for this year!! This series just gets better and better!!I didn't want this book to end!! I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite books from this series!!! In the beginning I thought Avery and Cam were my favorite couple, but I was wrong!!This book was so emotional and power
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 Staying Stars!

photo staywithmecollage.png

I love J. Lynn. I love Jennifer L. Armentrout. Doesn't matter what name she's writing under, I almost always love her books. Stay With Me is no exception.

Calla has a problem. She needs to finish her final year of college to obtain her nursing degree, and everything was going along fine. Until her mom cleaned out her college fund. And then took out over $100,000 worth of credit card debt in her name. Yikes!

Calla returns home to the town and bar she thought she'd never see again
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.8

Weeeeeell, The Hot Guy Brigade. I did like that and all the Cam/Avery scenes. I was giggling like a little girl. Can we talk about how Jennifer is so proud of them? I mean THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE IN COUPLEDOM.

Now, getting back to the actual review.
I remembered little about Calla so this was my first time liking her or hating her or whatever. I just don't know how I feel about this book. I didn't hate it at all and there were really good parts.
Calla was annoying at times. I do get her. I ha
C.K.
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Here is the link to a Sneak Preview of Stay with Me (the first 7 chapters:

Here is a link to chapter 1 and 2 of Stay with Me U.K. version

New Teaser with Jax/Calla!

Jax caught my arm. “You’re forgetting something.”

“What?”

The half grin appeared as he turned his hand around my arm, tugging me toward him. I bit down on my lip as I stumbled forward, having no idea what he was about. I got close to him, close enough that w
Maggie
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
“You with me?”
Remembering him saying that before, our first time, I nodded and whispered, “Yes.”
He kissed me again. “Then stay with me.”

This wasn't better than Wait for You, but it was better than Be with Me. The problem I had with this book was Jax, but later on. I enjoyed his character in the beginning and was literally in love with him, wishing guys like him existed in my world, but then I didn't feel anything for him and he actually got to the point where he got on my nerves and all I wa
Maida
Full review to come when— or rather *if*— I ever recover from the atrocious writing.... Not since the 3rd grade have I read a novel which utilized such a limited vocabulary & word set. The word "holy" appears in this novel 43 times— possibly more times than it appears in a standard Presbyterian hymnal. The words "baby" and "ass" are each used 74 times. (I actually began highlighting these overly used & abused words & expressions after coming across the word "ass" 7 times on a single ...more
Tami
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5 Sterne!
Die Reihe wird mit jedem Buch besser. Ich hab Calla und Jax geliebt <3 ( das stellenweise intensive Rumgejammer hat dann doch einen halben Stern gekostet, aber wer kann sich über 4,5 beschweren?) Ich hätte nie erwartet, wie rau und düster die Atmosphäre in dem Buch ist. Ehrlich gesagt habe ich eine ganz gewöhnliche College-New Adult Geschichte erwartet aber HOLLA - das war es ganz und gar nicht!! Endlich mal etwas Anderes! Und unheimlich spannend und wunderschön.
Riesige Empfehlung!
Beverly
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Calla had the perfect life until a fire destroyed her and her family. While the physical scars are obvious, no one knows about the mental scars she keeps hidden. While she has met some great people she calls friends she has never opened up about her past, in fact she has been lying about it. Although, she feels guilty lying to her friends the most important thing is her three F’s:

"Finish college.
Find a career in the nursing field.
Finally reap the benefits of following through on someth
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I so want to rant because i so need too... but first things first. I LOVE THIS SERIES. And I loved Calla & Jax's story. I couldn't wait to get Calla's story. And dang did I get one. Calla hasn't had many first times. Never had a kiss, never fell in love, and never went to an amusement park. Never saw a beach. Never had anyone 'touch' her. I could keep on going....
To say she's had a rough past would actually be kind. She's had a tragic past, nothing pretty about it at all. She's ready to face
Anniebananie
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Das Buch war wie immer typisch J. Lynn! Super unterhaltsam, sowohl zum Lachen als auch zum weinen. Ich mochte unsere Charaktere, auch wenn ich kurz verwirrt war, wo der Zusammenhang zu unseren beiden vorherigen Pärchen ist, die übrigens auch beide in diesem Buch mehrmals auftreten 👍🏻 man merkt hier auch endgültig, dass J. Lynn auch schon bevor sie als Jennifer L. Armentrout "Deadly ever after" geschrieben hat, gerne in die Richtung "sexy Crime" ging. Das fand ich auch echt gut und spannend umges ...more
Jasmine
Review on January 28th, 2017
"There's something about that...it drew me in, Calla. Fuck. I fell for you before you even knew my name."

Stay with Me is the love story of Jax and Calla; oddly, they haven't shown up in the previous instalments in the series. Calla is actually Avery and Cam's college friend while Jax is a total stranger in the beginning of the book. What makes this story different from other sequels in the saga is that Jax has the most unbelievable secret in his mind and when it's
Didi
2 DISAPPOINTING STARS

I'm the odd one out on this book.

This is the least favorite of the series for me, it felt too long--I skimmed several times--too laced with slang and the heroine was annoying. The best thing about this book? Jackson James. He was a great hero and almost seemed too perfect but he made the book for me--aside from the fact he was a very KA hero, not a bad thing but not JLA.
Calla was ok, if I looked past her tendency to say, "holy"**insert slang**. Holy shit on a cracker was a
Nikki
2.5-3 No Totes Ma Goats Stars

Well I think the moral of the story here chitlens is
description

Because the dead-beat mama story line just completely overwhelmed, consumed, and I felt took away from this book. Was this a drug story or a love story? But once again, I will digress lol. So this story focuses on Calla, who is Teresa Hamilton’s BFF. Calla has had one heck of a messed up past, and the devastating impact of these circumstances has not only affected her emotionally but physically. Calla’s craptastic m
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 "I'm With You" Stars!
(BR with Sharon)

photo 608acbb7-a6db-4571-91eb-1ac39f9eec66.jpg

photo d0c466de-7ee0-4e7c-962c-524f82763223.jpg

Calla Fritz is a 21 yr. old college student living in Shepherdstown, West Virginia attending Shepherd University. She is working on getting her degree in nursing & is close to graduating. Calla has lived a sheltered life, and has no experience with guys. As a result she is a bit boy crazy. She's never had a boyfriend, been on dates, or been in a relationship. She's never even been kissed. She has a scar on her face, and doesn't think she's beautiful
Angela
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Today marks a day that I thought would never come... Thought would never happen... Today is the day I read a Jla book and didn't love it. This book had me saying "What the F am I reading" at least once every chapter.

We have my first issue and that's Calla,the tormented girl with the dark past. Then there's my second problem, Jax, the slore turned nice guy. And then there's my final issue, the whole plot line. Calla is boring, cliche, and uninteresting in every since of the word. She often des
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I am a huge fan of J. Lynn. She does NA and she does it well. I initially had to ponder this as I sometimes base a whole book on my issue with one character...I just could not do this here because she created young adult characters with angsty drama and gave them romantic tales with the perfect blend of heat and sweet. Exactly what I wanted.

So Cameron Hamilton started this series and held the bar so high. Well move over because Jackson James has arrived!

HEY BARTENDER! Just once I would love to j
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Stay With Me is Calla's story. She goes to college with the rest of the gang from the prior books, that is, until she finds out her tuition check bounced and all her funds are gone. Determined to find out what happened, she takes off to the place she thought she'd never return.

Well, here I was thinking this was going to be another book like the rest but oh no, this book took a left turn down dark and dirty street. And get your mind out of the gutter, I'm not talking about sex (although that was
Valerie
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing

I have LOVED this series, every book and guy in it. These books feature the "HOT GUY BRIGADE" (Calla's words not mine). Cam is the President (again according to Calla) because of his yummy looks and warm personality in Wait For Me. Jase is the lieutenant because of his "model good looks" and ability to make people feel "comfy" in Be With Me. Ollie gets a second to the lieutenant position for all his "antics", including leashing those adorable turtles, and his sexy ways! But just wait, because Ja
Lala
May 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: need-to-finish
9/23/14

Calla's book
I read somewhere that it was with a guy we haven't read about yet, but I was hoping it was that hot mystery guy from Be With Me who seemed kinda into her.
Catarina
4,5 First Time Stars.

Calla haven’t had many first times. Never had a kiss, never fell in love, and never went to an amusement park.
She had a rough past and now she’s in college trying to find a future that doesn’t include any aspect of it. But as things doesn’t always go was we want them to go, her drug-addict mother steals her money and she has to go back to her hometown to solve that problem.

description

When she gets there she realizes that things are bad and she finds a friend and a job with Jax, the
S.M. West
Apr 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "FIRSTS" STARS

To quote Katie, this was "AWESOME SAUCE"

I really love this series and while Cameron Hamilton is my all time favourite, Jackson "Jax" James just gave him a run for this money!

I truly enjoyed this and while I had initially hoped that this would be about Calla and Brandon (I love going in blind on a book), I was not disappointed.

photo Calla_zpse92bf7a2.jpg

Calla and Jax were just so perfect and I loved, loved, loved how mature they were even when shit got in their way. Yes, Calla is inexperienced and na
Kathleen
Apr 17, 2013 marked it as to-read
Brittney's story! Hmmm with Ollie?! I hope so!
Fanny
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Soy una adicta a la saga Wait For You de Jennifer L. Armentrout desde que lei el primer libro Wait For You ( y conoci a mi amado Cam )y nunca pense que otro libro de la serie me gustara tanto, puesto que la historia de Teresa y Jase me gusto mucho pero no alcanzo a ser amor como lo habia echo el libro de Cam y Avery.

Personalmente pienso que la historia de Calla y Jax es la mas hermosa de la serie hasta el momento o al menos a mi me transmitio muchisimo mas que los libros anteriores.

Calla fue una
Sue (Hollywood News Source)

Just by reading Stay With Me's summary. I knew I wouldn't like it but I still gave it a chance because I'm a badass bitch? Maybe.

I tried for Avery and Cam (my two guilty pleasure) and why not throw Jase and Teresa there as well, the more the merrier.

My ratings for the first three installment of Wait for You series are ranging from 4 to 5 stars despite it's handful misgiving. I really enjoyed reading it but this, this book is not
good
please
I
truly
gave
up.

I guess writing about drugs and ba
Jacqueline's Reads
3, I don’t know where to begin stars

I usually love Jennifer’s books. I’m a major fan of this series, but something about Stay with Me just rubbed me the wrong way. It wasn’t a bad book, but maybe I just wasn’t in the right mood.

First off, it’s VERY VERY VERY LONG…. It took me about 6 weeks to read it. I kept on taking breaks during the boring parts.

Yes, it was kind of boring. There are some good moments, but there are a lot of dragging parts.

I also had an issue with the storyline. I couldn’t get
Ramona
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once you get a bite of the forbidden fruit, you develop this addiction that makes you read Jennifer’s series in a flash!! This happened to me and I loved every minute of every story because they are nothing alike, except the awesomeness that binds them.

“Stay with me” is the third installment and follows Calla, Teresa and Avery’s friend. Calla is very different from her friends and the situations she will be put in are different, making her a very fierce heroine, but also vulnerable and sweet.

Cal
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
*3.5 Stars*

Lifting my gaze, I met his. "I don't want to think."
Jax didn't question or comment on this. There was a flare of something hot and heady in his eyes, and then he dipped his mouth to mine, and he kissed me sweetly-the kind of kiss that went beyond the heavy and sensual ones. It meant something, and I seemed to open up to it, really feeling it, believing in it.
And that was pretty damn spectacular.

Okay, so, I've gotten super picky lately...I mean super picky. A year ago, this would hav
http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/healthy-gc-pro/ 1 3 Jan 04, 2017 11:26PM
Madison Mega-Mara...: #237-238 Stay With Me/Fall With Me by Jennifer Armentrout 1 1 Dec 24, 2015 07:45AM
Did anyone get Cam and Avery's bonus scenes yet? 62 355 Nov 25, 2015 03:14AM
LUXEN Army: Stay With Me Discussion Thread (spoilers) 1 15 Mar 31, 2015 07:55PM
Love it or Hate it ?? 19 104 Feb 03, 2015 08:40AM
When they first met.. 6 67 Jan 07, 2015 12:58AM
The Challenge Fac...: Sadie & Paris - Stay with Me 14 25 Oct 18, 2014 06:39PM
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Fifty First Times
  • Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend, #4)
  • Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4)
  • Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Before You Break (Between Breaths, #2)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #8; Chance, #2)
  • Perfect Regret (Bad Rep, #2)
A pseudonym for Jennifer L. Armentrout.

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard about her state aren’t true.

Well, mostly. When she's not hard at work writing, she spends her time, reading, working out, watching zombie movies, and pretending to write.

Wait for You (6 books)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
“He read? Oh my God, guys that read were like unicorns. They only existed in fairy tales.” 133 likes
“Jase turned his head to me, brows raised. “If I liked guys—you know, swung that way, I’d get naked after that.”

I blinked. Um.

“And I’d put a ring on that,” Cam added, moving to where Avery sat.”
59 likes