Start by marking “Christmas Shopping” as Want to Read:
Christmas Shopping

Christmas Shopping

A tale of Christmas mayhem...

All Jilly Carson wanted to do was get a little Christmas shopping done with her best friend, Peyton. But when Peyton can’t meet her at the mall, Jilly finds herself feeling anxious and alone as her mother’s cautionary words echo in her head:

“Don’t talk to strangers. Don’t put yourself in that position again. You remember what happened last ti
Published December 15th 2013 by Angel Gelique

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Shopping, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Shopping

Start your review of Christmas Shopping
Luvtoread
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: horror
Eerie And Creepy!

This was a terrific Christmas Horror Story (IMO). Jilly is a beautiful but very shy teenager and she has always been fearful of drawing unwelcome attention from men. Her mother constantly warns her not to make eye contact or even say hello to a stranger because she fears the worst of circumstances that could happen with her socially awkward daughter. Jilly had made a date to do some Christmas shopping at the mall with her best friend but her friend cancelled after Jilly arrived
Nancy
Dec 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: holiday, horror, e-books
What should have been a delightful day Christmas shopping with her best friend, Peyton, turned out to be a nightmare. If only the creepy jerk had left her alone!

All ends well, though, with family togetherness and a hearty Christmas dinner.

This ghastly little tidbit was the perfect conclusion to 2016.

Bon appétit!

Tyler J Gray
You think you know where it's going, but you don't. At first I was like, seriously, this is where you're going with it? And then it was like PLOT TWIST.
AleJandra
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Hearty Christmas Dinner STARS
description

Ella solo quería ir de compras.

Una historia demasiado corta, pero que entretiene, sorprende y como todo buen libro de Angel Gelique te revuelve el estomago por el gore.

Quién pensaría que el postre seria lo mas repulsivo?
Marie
Pretty Good Read!

This was a quick short read with some twisted gore thrown in for good measure. Christmas shopping will never be the same after reading this book. You never know who or what is following you around the mall. Keep an eye over your shoulder with this book and be careful at the mall. Four star read for keeping me entertained.
Patricia Kaniasty
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gory, scary, twisted perfection. Only one problem........there wasn't more.
JESSICA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Don’t Talk To Strangers. Don’t Put Yourself In That Position Again. You Remember What Happened Last Time..”

Great short story. The beginning of this book frightened me. Lol. Only because I been in Jilly's position. I had a stalker and it absolutely sucked! All because I said "Hello!" to a man in line at Starbucks!

But the big twist toward the end had me laughing and saying, "WTF? NO WAY!" Didn't see that coming!
D.J. Doyle
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I picked up this little short not knowing what to expect, and still, most of the way through I was unsure whether this was horror or not. It felt more psychological or the character had an inner demon to deal with… then the ending just hit the horror spot. I want to know who these are, I want to know what these characters are… I want more!
Lisa
Aug 08, 2016 rated it liked it
While this short story wasn't as scary as I had hoped for, it still had a definite ick factor to it. Just so happens that I like ick. I liked the ending. I was expecting something strange, but not that! Nice quick read that I'd recommend.
Jessie
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining little short story. Beware of strangers.
Yawatta Hosby
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: horror
I loved this short story. Jilly and Peyton were best friends. They were supposed to go shopping at the mall, but Peyton was stuck at home babysitting her little sister. A blond guy stalked Jilly in the mall because she wasn’t interested in him. He was persistent trying to win her over because he loved the challenge. Jerk.

My favorite lines: 1) “You okay? You don’t talk much do you?” 2) A simple “hello” turned into a night she would never be able to erase from her mind.

As a reader, you get an eeri
Shadow Girl
Full review posted HERE.
(shortlink - http://wp.me/p37DRX-1A7)
Marti
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whoa!!!!!!
Joshua Grant
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
You ever feel like you’re being followed? In Angel Gelique’s Christmas Shopping, Jilly is stalked across a mall by a man with dark intentions. I found Gelique’s short story to be well written and creepy. A good one for anyone that wants to bring Halloween back for the holidays!
Kain
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant
Harsh Kumar
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Check it out for yourself.
It is a Terrific short read.
megHan
Dec 28, 2013 rated it liked it
(short story)

Christmas and Horror - two things I love, why not combine them, huh? Yeah ... not so much on this one. More creepy older blonde guy that shouldn't be following a teenager throughout the mall ... less scared the willies out of me. The twist, though I was expecting something, wasn't what I expected and I give it that, but on the whole "horror" scare factor thing, yeah, um ... I really wasn't feeling any ounce of scared. I kept wondering where mall security was actually. Just odd.
Tianna Green
Dec 21, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: first-reads
Gina
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the greatest short stories I've read in a long time. I read it in one sitting, i have to say I'm not a big fan of short stories, but this one was perfect. Very unpredictable. I love the old Twilight Zones and this read just like one. I recommend this one to everyone!
Beth
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
*note to self* if your unsure of what it is, dont eat it
Valerie Sparkle
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a creepy little story with a nice gory twist. Loved it!
Mark
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not as good as the Hillary series or Mother, but still alright.
Mickey
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Nice quick read today. Another short enjoyable story.
Reading  Commuter
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not a bad short story

Interesting read. I enjoyed it. It was absolutely not how I thought it would end. What a surprise. I loved how the storyline built up
Rossy
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Liked it until the twist, then.. ew!
Kjean Lara
Nov 17, 2015
Stefanie
Feb 21, 2020
Celeste
rated it did not like it
Dec 22, 2013
Sabine
Jun 29, 2016
Reeda Booke
Dec 26, 2017
Horror Aficionados : Free Horror Short Story 5 19 Dec 21, 2013 08:10PM
Gore and More: Free short horror story 1 7 Dec 21, 2013 07:40PM
Paranormal and Ho...: A free short horror story for you... 1 6 Dec 21, 2013 07:38PM
For the love of H...: Free short horror story... 1 5 Dec 21, 2013 07:36PM
Independent Autho...: A Tale of Christmas Mayhem.... 1 4 Dec 18, 2013 02:39PM
Extreme Horror : A Tale of Christmas Mayhem.... 1 9 Dec 18, 2013 02:37PM
Gore and More: A Tale of Christmas Mayhem.... 1 7 Dec 18, 2013 02:05PM

• Tales From Under The Bed Vol. 1: A Collection of Short Scary Stories
  • Tales From Under The Bed Vol. 2: A Collection of Scarier Short Stories
  • Tales From Under The Bed Vol. 3: A Collection of Terrifying Short Stories
  • Tales From Under The Bed Vol. 4: A Collection of Petrifying Short Stories
  • Cattle (The Fearlanders)
  • Hunger
  • Mort
  • A Dark Collection
  • Chillers-Volume 1 (Billy Wells Horror Anthology)
  • Deep Rooted Fetish: A Revolting Romance
  • Horrors Next Door 2: Short Scary Stories to play with your mind
  • The Girl Next Door
  • I Heard You Paint Houses: Frank the Irishman Sheeran & Closing the Case on Jimmy Hoffa
  • Inside: A Collection Of Extreme Horror Shorts
  • Good Girls Lie
  • Little Secrets
  • Born To Bleed (The Roger Huntington Saga, #2)
Take my hand and let me lead you to the dark side....

I don't want you to curl up and be cozy; I want to take you well out of your comfort zone.
I don't want to send a tingle up your spine; I want to paralyze you with fear.
I don't want you to read about a character's fright; I want you to experience it.
I don't want to take you down a well-traveled path; I want to lead you beyond the shadows into a r