Start by marking “You Turn (Second Chances, #3)” as Want to Read:
You Turn (Second Chances, #3)

You Turn (Second Chances #3)

3.59  ·  Rating details ·  231 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
Sometimes our first love is also meant to be our last...

Paperback
Published October 6th 2014

To ask other readers questions about You Turn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Turn

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Second Chance Stars

...sometimes our first love is also meant to be our last.

You Turn should have been one of those predictable, slightly cheesy, romantic reads that threw in a little angst to mix things up...and yet it wasn't. It was unpredictable with some twists I never saw coming, it was light on the angst without being boring or cheesy, and it was romantic in a way that keeps you rooting for the couple throughout the entire book. In short? I really REALLY enjoyed this book.

After first
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Freebysb_zps33d8d4ba.gif
FREE on Amazon US today (11/24/2014)

BLURB:
Sometimes our first love is also meant to be our last...

After being dumped by her fiancé, Eleanor Carrington flees to Paris to help her self-medicated mother. While keeping her mom from popping pills like gummy bears, Eleanor launches a new, no-strings-attached life plan with absolutely NO falling in love whatsoever. On her part at least, because her self-esteem could do with one or two Frenchmen going un peu crazy for her.

What she doesn’t need is for h
Mallory

I can't write an actual review about this book because it will just be me spewing horrible words over and over again.

First off, the writing in this book was excellent. Marion Croslydon has a special way with words. I'd read another book of hers if I thought it would be completely different than this.

Because this book was so well written, it completely ripped my heart out. I cannot believe that I actually finished this, because usually I would DNF as soon as this book when where I figure
Nikki
2.5 Stars

I thought the story was very well written. Although the time lapses did make me dizzy. I just could not get past the wrong doings of our dear hero, Zach. You see, these kiddles, were dating when they were 18 and he fucked Lenor over. You knew that right away but you didn't know how bad it was, Lenor had no idea how bad it was. It was oogey...enter at your own risk (view spoiler)
Polly
Nov 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Meh....not great but not terrible
Nawal
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm going to do a little summary of my thoughts of this book. Here goes...

After reading No Reverse and being the greatest fan of Cassie and Josh’s story I could not resist reading this. I was already somewhat familiar with Eleanor as she appeared previously in the first book instalment however I didn’t really like her then. However this story gave me insight into Eleanor’s character, her story from her view and it was a pleasure to experience.

There’s something about the way the second chance ser
Marion Croslydon
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Get ready for a life-changing journey to Paris and a chance to find l'amour again!

Please note that YOU TURN is a standalone novel and can be read on its own. There is no cliffhanger.

YOU TURN is Lenor's story. We met Lenor in NO REVERSE, the first installment in the Second Chances Series. She was the 'other woman', but she was also kind-hearted and simply fighting for her man. But, maybe--maybe--Josh was never meant to be the one?

Will Zachary be her turn at love?

Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

3.75 Their Turn Stars!!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy from Author and ATOMR Promotions

When we first meet Eleanor in the Second Chance series I have to admit that I never really warmed up to her but everyone deserves their HEA so I was happy to read this story. In here we get to see a different side of the ever perfect Lenor.

After being dumped by her ex so he can be with his wife and their baby she goes to Paris to help her manipulative cow of a mother. Here she catches up with her
Chanpreet
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I first met Lenor in Marion Croslydon's novel No Reverse. I wasn't sure how to feel about her, but when things didn't end well for her, I hoped she'd get a chance at finding love again and with You Turn, Marion has done just that. Everything I'd wanted for Lenor and more was in this book.

I sort of liked the Lenor I met in No Reverse. There wasn't too much in there about her as an individual, so when I realized I was really going to get to know her, I was very excited. Everything I thought I knew
Z ~ The Diary of Book Enthusiasts
You Turn is one of those books where you know the main characters are going to end up together but instead of being predictable and boring it makes it worth your while. It is a light read (for me at least) for the most part, but the author sure knows when to throw a heartbreaking twist that leaves a reader coated in disbelief (I know I was). This book is a light read for me because despite the—shall we say—gloomy start of the book and the main characters’ predicament, the romantic sparks in the ...more
Samantha

Heat: 2 stars
Freshness: 5 stars
Addictiveness: 5 stars
Total: 4.5 stars (21/24)

*** You Turn is a contemporary adult romance and part of the Second Chances series. However, Lenor and Zach’s story can be read as a stand-alone novel. There is no cliffhanger. ***

Emotional roller coaster! Hur
ChuCha
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

PURCHASE IT ►►► AMAZON

Who wouldn’t fall in love in the city of love?

I have been reading Marion Croslydon’s Second Chances series since the first book, and now on its third, with different set of characters, I am still loving this series, and falling harder than before. Not only Marion is giving Eleonor her chance in her happy ending, but this book is all about second chances!

Love is much sweeter the second time around. Eleonor’s heart had been broken once.
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
You Turn by Marion Croslydon photo photovisi-download1_zps8e3e8ca7.jpg

This was a good book to read. It was romantic, it had a lot of drama and angst, secrets and lies, and it has beautiful ending. I enjoyed reading it. It has a very well written dual POV. I like that it goes back and forth from past to present, it helps to understand their actions, Zachary’s most of all. Knowing what happened to him in the past, his loss, his bad choices, his change, helped to understand him and fall in love with him.

I liked Lenor. She’s a good daughter, despite of her bad relati
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This fast past paced story kept me on my toes from the beginning to the end. I couldn't seem to put it down for long. I love a story of second chances and this one didn't disappointment one bit.

Zach shattered Lenor's heart 5 years ago. But since then, he's done a lot of growing up. Now, he's ready to accept the fact that Lenor meant more to him. But he has to prove himself to her and he's not going to give up.

I can't blame Lenor for doubting Zach. It would be hard to put your heart on the line
Lisa
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kirstin, arc-digital
Kirstin's Review:

You Turn by Marion Croslydon 5 out of 5 stars

I love a book set in Paris. It brings back amazing memories of an extraordinary city. I also loved this book.

Zach and Lenor have a long history together. They were friends when they were children and they were young lovers when Zach needed her most. Unfortunately, that part of their history ended in turmoil when tragedy struck both of their families and resulted in Zach stomping all over her heart. Now, things are different and their
Tikaa
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
See Original Review Here

Hey there fANGIRL Readers,

Before I begin my rambling, I just want to mention that You Turn is one of the best books I've read so far this year. To say that I devoured this novel is an understatement, and giving it just a 5 star rating feels almost insulting.

Let's begin . . .

We buckle up for an emotional ride with Eleanor Carrington, our main protagonist. 24 year old "Lenor", is fresh fr
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
***Obsessed by Books arc copy given I'm exchange for an honest review***

I was new to this author and this series and read You Turn as a stand alone. I was drawn in to a world of grandeur, set mainly in Paris, pampered princesses and rich men who flaunted their wealth and used their wives and children as trophies and pawns. This is a story of second chances and first loves. It is elegantly written and I quickly admired the inner strength shown by Elenor. Recently dumped by her fiance she returns
Bianca Dean
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm not going to lie, I am a little upset that I came across contemporary romance author, Marion Croslydon’s Second Chance Series, at Book 3 with, You Turn, but I am happy I found it. In fact, I'm overjoyed.

Lenor Carrington grew up loving her neighbor, Zach Murdoch. Hailing from the Hamptons, both are surrounded by family and friends that enjoy indulging in every excess life can afford them. While Lenor manages to escape the pressures, Zach can’t say no. After a terrible summer, Zach finds himse
Zizz
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: oct-2014
4.5stars

No Reverse (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...) is one of the books that took me by surprise when I read it. It had depth and maturity in its prose, storyline and content. It was also a second-chance romance for a couple with a shared painful past with its own unique take on this trope versus the other cookie-cutter books dealing with this plot.

The author does it again with You Turn. It was mature. Had depth. There were no repetitive "I-hurt-you-in-the-past-I'm-going-to-push-you-a
Cyndi Hackett
This was a great surprise as a started reading the book I was surprised to realize the story related to the characters in no regrets. This was a very beautiful story to read. I really enjoy reading about Duchess and Zack and how their love was able to come together in Paris. I liked the background of the story being told in Paris as well as little tidbits of french that was spoken throughout the story. I think that added a special back drop to the story. I felt Duchess was smart, funny, dedicate ...more
Hilda
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
So I read You Turn as a stand-alone without having reading the other Second Chances series and it definitely held it's own. I was actually surprised as to how much I enjoyed it. Though you knew that Lenor and Zach were, inevitably, going to end up together in the end, their story was not at all boring. There was a lot of history with the two of them and that just added to the chemistry that was evidently still bubbling away.

You have Lenor who's trying to jump-start her life after being dumped by
Debbie
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
You Turn is a wonderfully romantic read with emotion and angst that keep you turning the pages. I love second chance love stories and that is what we get with Lenor and Zach's story.

We meet Zach right away and get a piece of the history Lenor and Zach share. I was immediately intrigued and needing to know what happened from that time to the now, 5 years later. The past and present transitions were smooth and provide the perfect insight to Lenor and Zach. We're able to see the changes each make
Anita
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
It is 1:10am, and I just finished "You Turn" .
I had to let you know immediately how incredible it was, WOW- loved it from beginning to end. (Yup I have puffy eyes, from crying ) it was an emotional novel, especially having read "No Reverse" and "Fast Forward". You must read all 3 books they where fantastically romantic without exessive crudeness, that we find in alot of romance novels nowadays. Don't take me wrong I think sex in novels are a must...lol

Marion Croslydon, how did you make me go f
Jessica Figueroa
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Zach and Lenor had history together until he broke her hear and went away. Five years later she gets her heart broken again by her fiance and she has to see her mother because of an incident. Little did she expect to see Zach again.

I thought that this book was enjoyable with a great mix of romance, steam and drama. I liked seeing the relationship rekindle between Zach and Lenor. I loved that there was a POV of both characters as well as seeing into the past and present of what happened then and
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

Amazon Buy Link---->> You Turn

~~ 3.5 Stars ~~

Review to come…..

To read more reviews go to Book Bitches Blog
Hayley
Oct 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
This reminds of the classic love story but with added twists.
Life is not straight forward for Eleanor she is trying to get her life back on track after her split from her fiancé trying to help her mom.
When she comes face to face with her first love Zachary but there is a past and hidden depths to the gap in which they haven't seen each other.
Eleanor is determined to live her life for herself and not hold back again when all the secrets and lies come tumbling out even if it means hurting herself
Keri
Oh Zach!!!

I fell for Zach immediately. He was definitely a bit of a jerk in his young age but I could tell he potential. I felt so sorry for him and Lenor. They both grew up with enough money to do whatever they wanted but they sure didn't grow up with the true love of their parents. When they reconnect 5 years later Zach is a whole new man I thought he was good before but now he's way better. The past sneaks up on him though and it's not pretty. I really enjoyed their story.
This Coull Chick
Nov 24, 2014 rated it liked it
not really sure about this one, I liked it and read it all in one sitting, but at the same time I am not sure I liked what happened in this, and I'm not sire I can forgive what the H did. this book is basically about a poor little rich girl and the boy she has always loved. it was very melodramatic in places and while that was fine for the most part it screamed Days of our lives.
Kathy
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I just finished this story and loved it! Classy and sweet, this is a love story that lasted through the years. Made me wish I had a boy/girl friendship like this. Marion Croslydon has created a story that the little girl all grown up and being chased by the guy she used to follow. Reminds me of a modern day "Sabrina". Loved it!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Just Fall (The Fall, #1)
  • Gina and Mike (Yearbook, #1)
  • Pulled Within (Bar Harbor, #2)
  • Fighting to Survive (Guarded Hearts, #3)
  • Saving Sullivan
  • First Position
  • Torn (Beautiful Climax, #1)
  • Body Work
  • Belong (Seven Year Itch, #3)
  • Can't Let Go
  • Salvage
  • Can't Let Go
  • Raven (Fight or Flight, #1)
  • Second Chance (Running Into Love, #3)
  • Fountain Of Love; Becoming His Mate (Douglas Mountain Shifters, #1)
  • Revive Me
  • The Dance
  • The Winner Takes It All (Love in LA, #3)
Marion loves to share happy vibes, talk book crush, fictional boyfriends and sexual chemistry with like-minded people. And because she spends most of her days on her own deep inside her writing cave, you are welcome to come and say “hello” from time to time. Just to make sure she doesn’t sink into insanity.

Her friends, family and arch-enemies (there are quite a few) will be forever grateful for yo
More about Marion Croslydon...

Second Chances (3 books)
  • No Reverse (Second Chances, #1)
  • Fast Forward (Second Chances, #2)
“Lenor, sometimes our first love is also meant to be our last. Mistakes are made, but we learn to grow from them, and then we do.” 0 likes